Pastor sent to prison on sex charges

Pastor sent to prison on sex charges

There are 102 comments on the WKYC-TV Cleveland story from Sep 20, 2007, titled Pastor sent to prison on sex charges. In it, WKYC-TV Cleveland reports that:

A pastor who admitted to sex charges involving two girls has been sentenced to two years and four months in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV Cleveland.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

The Great Wideopen

#106 Jun 8, 2010
Anne- Robinson wrote:
<quoted text> ... It really isn't you fault, or the child's fault. Noone truly knows where the devil will be hiding next.
Absolutely true Anne. doaksnews.com tells a story spanning decades that is similar to this story. Cover ups, denial, shrugged shoulders and all.

These predators have a different view of us and our young than we can imagine. I fully suspect they are freely inhabited by evil. These scum have chosen to be what they are.

One of the few human related acts that sociologists and psychiatrists alike generally agree there is no change. All the treatments and jails tried, none have changed these monsters. One of the few crimnal acts requiring public registration in the USA. Even the Supreme Court recognizes a “clear and present danger” with these animals.

No one can recognize the moves by the crafty ones. As on the above cited web page- decades, hundreds of victims.

I feel for you Anne, and all the other victims (this is families also).

So sad-
growUP

Kenton, OH

#107 Jun 9, 2010
Anne- Robinson wrote:
<quoted text> By the way, they do seperate child molesters from the general population. My ex-husband is doing 25 years to life for raping my 7 year old daughter. And as for leaving it to God for judgement, That's how Leffler got there in the frst place, by using God. Remember. That's all I care to say to you-Leffler's bestest friend if you know what I mean.
No they do not seperate sex offenders from the general population. At first, all sex offenders go to the SORCC program at Madison Correctional...after that program, they get shipped to every prison in the state of Ohio...usually one close to their home. If they have a need for more programming, they go to a prison that offers it. North Central in Marion is one of those prisons. However, they are still in general population. They do not have prisons in Ohio for just sex offenders. Get your facts straight...no one really cares what you think anyways...everyone knows who you are Anne, and there is not a good word spoken about you. I feel bad for you kid, but I believe you knew it was happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeb Bush's new stance on Trump: Bring it on 4 hr YouDidntBuildThat 22
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Real Madrid 20,111
Subs 9 hr Westside909090 1
Need Dog Food Today 11 hr Westside909090 21
Fighter jets 14 hr Goose 2
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Aug 31 Nore 1,088
News Neighborhoods near downtown Akron still blighted Aug 30 Boss King 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages