Pastor sent to prison on sex charges

Full story: WKYC-TV Cleveland

A pastor who admitted to sex charges involving two girls has been sentenced to two years and four months in prison.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

Mama wrote:
Just to make things clear it was not a little boy he molested it was two girls. I know both of them. I took the one to the police department and my daughter turned him in for doing it to one of her friends. He is a sick man. He plays on their weakness and pretends to be counseling them and then before the one knew it she was waking up with her pants down around her ankles. Stay away from him and keep your kids away from him. He is the devils spawn not a preacher.
you never got caught for using drugs either but stealing you did cousin
Anonymous

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

trbl wrote:
he lives on c.r. 95 south of foraker if you want to keep a eye on him.
yes thats were my cousin lives if thats any your business
Anonymous

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

guest wrote:
You are right techinically he didn't rape the girl. But he DID have sex with a 14 year old he started counseling because of his position as a preacher he was able to use that to groom thisyoung girl into having sex with him. You stand up for him, that is your right to. But for a preacher or a teacher to use their authority position to seduce a minor is WRONG. This was not something this girl wanted, she was tricked into it and suffered miserably for it and still suffers over it. The bible tells us it is ok to judge. The saying you convicts use of "Only God Can Judge Me" is bull crap you all tell yourself to make you feel better. You and Paul might be great cell buddies but he is still a low life molester. Next time you are at Pauls for dinner ask him if it is all right for a married Pastor to have sex with a 14 year old member of the congeragation. Save your breath for someone that cares-we know Paul Leffler is a scum bag.
we really know you are sccum
Anonymous

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

Boo Boo wrote:
...but his mommy said that he's such a fine upstanding boy. He was just a little eccentric, that's all. She didn't know what the big deal was all about. Teachers do it with the children all the time and they never get arrested. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. As 4 me, I say shoot 'em both or hang 'em high and let them swing in the wind for a day or two.
you should drop off a cliff because you dont know a thing
Anonymous

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

Liarz wrote:
<quoted text>
"render unto Ceasar that which is his .. "
Earthly justice belongs to men (and women), not God. This preacher ruined at least two lives not counting their families and friends. These victims are known for what this criminal did to them. Society needs to not see him again.
and you get caught for stealing at wal-mart
Anonymous

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

carma wrote:
There was no trial. Paul plea bargained so he wouldn`t have to do alot of time. He did plea GUILTY and for the next 15 years has to register as a sex offender. Why because he is guilty go to the court house and look at the records they are public. He uses the bible to hide what he does and he is a low life and you all can stick up for him that you want to but he is a SEX OFFENDER no matter what you get on here and say. His time is coming.
what goes around comes around not today but some time in life you will to cousin
Anonymous

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

hello hope you all made this hot topic this is all for low life lives that like to lie website who have nothing better to do feed off negativeness to make them self feel good..........
carma

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

We are not on here to run down your good name Paul you already did that to yourself. We the people just want the rest of the community know what kind of lowlife you are. And how you hide behind the pulpit to do your dirty deeds, you are nothing but a liar a cheat and a thief.
in the know

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

yep they have money from insurance claims...paint store on 68S burnt...suspious...barn in back of home on c.r.95 burnt...with cars, snowmobiles, fourwheelers, you name it...suspious...what do you think
carma

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

nice 10 wrote:
hello hope you all made this hot topic this is all for low life lives that like to lie website who have nothing better to do feed off negativeness to make them self feel good..........
Information my friend is not negativity it makes awareness so that you will not have the opportunity to molest some other kids.I want everyone know what you are about. That sometimes even in churches or schools pedephiles are lurking just like you did to those young ladies. As far as I am concerned if they gave you life in prison you would not have been punished enough and for as long as you are in this area I will report anything you do because I am watching you.
in the know

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

guest wrote:
You are right techinically he didn't rape the girl. But he DID have sex with a 14 year old he started counseling because of his position as a preacher he was able to use that to groom thisyoung girl into having sex with him. You stand up for him, that is your right to. But for a preacher or a teacher to use their authority position to seduce a minor is WRONG. This was not something this girl wanted, she was tricked into it and suffered miserably for it and still suffers over it. The bible tells us it is ok to judge. The saying you convicts use of "Only God Can Judge Me" is bull crap you all tell yourself to make you feel better. You and Paul might be great cell buddies but he is still a low life molester. Next time you are at Pauls for dinner ask him if it is all right for a married Pastor to have sex with a 14 year old member of the congeragation. Save your breath for someone that cares-we know Paul Leffler is a scum bag.
the 14 year old wasnt as innocence as you think...she had a crush on him but he used his position as pastor to be alone with her..wouldnt let his wife Steph join the counselling session...should have sent a red flag up...he use to call the 14 yr old's house and make plans for her to crawl out her bedroom window and meet him down the road..he would find out where his brother and girlfriend/wife was going and if 14 yr old (her sister)was going to be with them would then meet them at Kmart...mother and stepfather (his uncle/cousin) taped the phone calls...Steph left him but forgave him and took him back...and she knew something was not right or she would not have questioned one of the sisters to see if he had said or done anything out of the way...what does that tell ya...she knew he was guilty
Anne- Robinson

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

carma wrote:
<quoted text> Information my friend is not negativity it makes awareness so that you will not have the opportunity to molest some other kids.I want everyone know what you are about. That sometimes even in churches or schools pedephiles are lurking just like you did to those young ladies. As far as I am concerned if they gave you life in prison you would not have been punished enough and for as long as you are in this area I will report anything you do because I am watching you.
That makes two of us. I will report anything and everything he does. Using the Bible to molest young girls is the biggest sin anyone could ever do. What a sick pervert. Imagine the embarrassment this is going to cause for his children. I realy feel sorry for them. They should have been taken away from them and charges pressed on his wife for child endangerment just for having them around him. Like I said, he is hanging out with his brother-the guy that drives the pick-up truck that says repo-man on the back of it-at Clayton Tires. He also hangs out at the kids ball field because his kids play ball there. So watch out for your daughters, everyone. Once a pedofile-always a pedofile! He makes me sick to my stomach. Even if I believed this about the girl having a crush on him, it sure to hell doesn't make it right. What if she would have had a crush on him if she was 6or7? Get the point, people. I wonder if he still runs that church. If he does, who would be the idiots attending. It makes them look just as bad as him.
Anne- Robinson

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

nice 10 wrote:
It takes a child molester to stick up for a child molester. Is this Paul again.. What did you do change your name again? The only low life on here seems to be you. Do you agree with what Leffler did? What kind of an idiot would stick up for someone like this. What if tis was your daughter? Would you say it was o.k. because she had a crush on him? Only someone with the same evil tendencies would have the audacity to have anything good to say about this puke. Even if you are related, shut-up, he still did what he did!
Anne- Robinson

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

heWHOcastsTHEfirstSTONE wrote:
<quoted text> That just goes to show that you know nothing of what you were talking about. Prison is prison...they dont have one place for sex offenders or one place for murderers...its all the same. Now they do have to go to one place at first for sex crimes but when they leave there they go to all the prisons all over Ohio. I never said I went to his church. I hung out with him because In prison, everyone who was from Kenton hung-out with each other, because they could relate to each other about home. At first, I had my doubts of course! I had heard what he did...I don't socialize with people like that. But after a year of getting to know him, I got moved into the same dorm as him and we started talking. Trust me, I asked about his crimes and If he wanted to talk about it. He showed me everything from the courts...what he was charged with. Once again, these girls were not 7 years old or anything and he didn't "hang out" with them. They went to his church or lived near his church. He didn't rape or molest these girls! I'm sure he would've been charged with that if he had! I'm sorry your kid had that happen to her. I have a daughter and would kill ANYBODY who would even attempt to hurt my kid. Being in prison, I learned a lesson about sex-offenders....not one claimed to be guilty. They all had a reason. Sex-offenders make me sick. What I'm saying is...I saw this mans paperwork with my own 2 eyes. I saw everything. Now the thing with his mom?...I don't know anything about that...If your child was going through something like that and was innocent in your eyes....maybe you would do it too. I don't know. I don't want to have to explain myself to you or anyone else for that matter because none of this shit is even worth talking about. People get on here and make things up about people all the time because they have no lives and think that it makes them better to bash someone's name on here. All I am saying is that what I know of this man....he was a good guy....I saw his paperwork.....he went to classes...he tried to better himself. Let it be. He's a lot better person than anyone on this stupid website. Why do you keep going on about him? He's living his life now. He paid for what he did. Leave it to GOD for judgement.
By the way, they do seperate child molesters from the general population. My ex-husband is doing 25 years to life for raping my 7 year old daughter. And as for leaving it to God for judgement, That's how Leffler got there in the frst place, by using God. Remember. That's all I care to say to you-Leffler's bestest friend if you know what I mean.
really

La Rue, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Judged:

Where the hell were you when he was molesting your daughter....stop being so high and mighty. You make me sick to my stomach..I blame you as much as him..did you have your head stuck up your butt..any young child would show signs of being raped..now I know why you are so bitter and hateful..lot of guilt..huh

“Everyone is suspect”

Since: Mar 10

Alaska, waiting for my Sara

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Wow, not a lot of touchy feely in this thread!

That's good. Perverts deserve no escape. While they are on earth they deserve contempt and bad treatment.
truth

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

paul leffler is a sick twisted and messed up man. he did everything to those girls. they trusted him and he took that and crushed it. he should die and go to hell. he did get messed up by bubba. i have my ways of knowing and believe me they are true. stef should leave the dirty asshole. she didnt think anything was up when she even queationed one of the girls asking did paul ever try to hit on you??? she is a dumbass for not getting out. this man would take a girl and park in parking lots and kiss her and he even asked her to marry him. this man needs to fall off the face of the earth. anyone else agree???
in the know

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

truth wrote:
paul leffler is a sick twisted and messed up man. he did everything to those girls. they trusted him and he took that and crushed it. he should die and go to hell. he did get messed up by bubba. i have my ways of knowing and believe me they are true. stef should leave the dirty asshole. she didnt think anything was up when she even queationed one of the girls asking did paul ever try to hit on you??? she is a dumbass for not getting out. this man would take a girl and park in parking lots and kiss her and he even asked her to marry him. this man needs to fall off the face of the earth. anyone else agree???
i totally agree...those little girls went to that church from the time the youngest might have been 4and the oldest maybe 7 or 8...the pervert had quite a few years to build up trust with those children...all i can say is the good Lord knew what he was cause all of their girl babies didnt survive...they just have three sons which i feel sorry for especially the oldest...he was old enough and in school...so he heard what his dad did...as for the 14 year old, HER MOTHER said if paul leffler had not been married it would have been ok CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT...a mother giving permission to a 30 some year old man to date her 14 year old daughter...but SHE let her 17 year old daughter date paul's older brother and they got married, had a child, long story short, got a divorce, he got custody.cause family didnt approve of her...
in the know

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Anne- Robinson wrote:
<quoted text> That makes two of us. I will report anything and everything he does. Using the Bible to molest young girls is the biggest sin anyone could ever do. What a sick pervert. Imagine the embarrassment this is going to cause for his children. I realy feel sorry for them. They should have been taken away from them and charges pressed on his wife for child endangerment just for having them around him. Like I said, he is hanging out with his brother-the guy that drives the pick-up truck that says repo-man on the back of it-at Clayton Tires. He also hangs out at the kids ball field because his kids play ball there. So watch out for your daughters, everyone. Once a pedofile-always a pedofile! He makes me sick to my stomach. Even if I believed this about the girl having a crush on him, it sure to hell doesn't make it right. What if she would have had a crush on him if she was 6or7? Get the point, people. I wonder if he still runs that church. If he does, who would be the idiots attending. It makes them look just as bad as him.
no he does not run that church...from what i hear he doesnt even go there...if i remember correctly judge hart said he was not allowed to preach cause little children goes to church and he used his position as pastor to get close to the little girls.
Anne- Robinson

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

really wrote:
Where the hell were you when he was molesting your daughter....stop being so high and mighty. You make me sick to my stomach..I blame you as much as him..did you have your head stuck up your butt..any young child would show signs of being raped..now I know why you are so bitter and hateful..lot of guilt..huh
My child was threatened that her whole family would be killed, and I'm sorry you feel that there are signs, because I never thought he was that kind of person. I have never gotten over that guilt. People like you are the very ones that make these kind of horrible memories live on forever. I lived with people like you making these statements for a long time. You have probably never been in that situation, so please, don't be so mean about this subject. There are thousands of child molesters out there that noone would ever suspect and you make it sound like it is the victim's fault. When this happens, the whole family becomes the victim. As for the brain tumor, would you like to see my medical records? I have had it for six years and feel very fortunate that God has blessed me with tis many years. I am going to take ths time to apologize to anyone I have offended. I was just speaking out, but I guess I am being tortured by doing so. am also sorry to God. You call me mean though, with your very rude and mean statements, you make me look like Mary Poppins. It is a shame that you think that I think I am so high and mighty. I don't and would never think that at all. But, although you might think I am horrible, I really do know what I am talking about. You should be ashamed of yourself for speaking so harshly against people too. You are meaner and said things that I would never say to someone about something as hurtful as child molestation. All child molesters should be prosecuted to the fullest extent, because The Columbus Children's hospital said they always reoffend. When we went through counsiling, the counsiler warned us about people who would say things like you did. As I said, I was working twelve hour days to support my family when this happened. I thought I was doing he right thing. Someone had to work. He sure didn't. This is all I have to say to anyone. I thought this was for people to be able to express themselves, but I no longer want to hurt anyone or be hurt by anyone. So, whoever you are, good luck in your life and God bless you. Conversation closed. I do hope that anyone who has ever had a child raped, doesn't feel guilty. It really isn't you fault, or the child's fault. Noone truly knows where the devil will be hiding next.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CONVENTION Center 21 hr Year 2016 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Mon SeniorPersonalsDating 1
tian roya facebook Jul 20 CONCERNED FAMILY 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 20 NSA 229
Cleveland Bans E-Cigarette Smoking Jul 20 BUH WAH HA HA 2
Feature points referral code Jul 18 Johanna 3
•••

Rip Current Statement for Cuyahoga County was issued at July 23 at 3:05PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs