Pastor sent to prison on sex charges

Pastor sent to prison on sex charges

There are 102 comments on the WKYC-TV Cleveland story from Sep 20, 2007, titled Pastor sent to prison on sex charges. In it, WKYC-TV Cleveland reports that:

A pastor who admitted to sex charges involving two girls has been sentenced to two years and four months in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV Cleveland.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jesusfan03

Dublin, OH

#1 Sep 27, 2007
this is not true the truth will come out in trial
patsy

Salem, IN

#2 Oct 24, 2007
jesusfan03 wrote:
well it did come out and he is where he needs to be,Thats the problem people make kids the liars so there for thats why there are sooooooooooo many sex offenders out on the streets
Johnson

New Bremen, OH

#3 Mar 8, 2010
I used to associate with this pastor and when I heard a pastor was accused of this crime and that details after the break I told myself who it was and sure enough
taz

Franklin, TN

#4 Mar 8, 2010
jesusfan03 wrote:
well he admitted to doing it what other kind of proof do you need he has sucessfully ruined a childs innocence what does your bible tell you about that.
Johnson

New Bremen, OH

#5 Mar 9, 2010
I should say years ago before he was a pastor

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#6 Mar 10, 2010
5 comments before mine since late 2007. busy forum.

“I'm right , you're wrong”

Since: Mar 10

Dumbsquirt

#7 Mar 10, 2010
This guy was a pot smoking, trouble making hoodlum before he was a pastor. I was amazed he was a pastor but not amazed when he used his godstick for evil.

Kent
concerned

Bellefontaine, OH

#8 Mar 25, 2010
what is his name? there is alot of them like that
Johnson

New Bremen, OH

#9 Mar 26, 2010
Paul Leffler
JJCoolMan

Kenton, OH

#10 Mar 26, 2010
He is out walking the streets again. Just got out last week. He's walkin a little bowlegged these days. Said his knees and throat are sore.
Johnson

New Bremen, OH

#11 Mar 26, 2010
No way.
They let his sorry ass out.He got locked up as a juvenile and between him and his parents crying they let him out early there too.I would about guarntee he was some ones bitch or in P C
beckie

Kenton, OH

#12 Mar 26, 2010
You are kidding hes out already. I pray that he will get whats coming to him.
Concerned Citizen

Dublin, OH

#13 Mar 26, 2010
He's out......just keeping a low profile is all. More Hardin County Justice.
Tinkerbell

Ashley, OH

#14 Mar 30, 2010
Guess who is out of prison..the pastor who raped the kids..seen him last week..must have gotten a get out of jail card..go figure.
Johnson

New Bremen, OH

#15 Apr 1, 2010
Explain this How does a teacher get 7 years for rape molestation or whatever a preacher less than a year and the old guy from I think Mt Victory smacked on the wrist. All the same crime with three very different rulings
Pooh Bear

Elyria, OH

#16 Apr 1, 2010
Johnson wrote:
Explain this How does a teacher get 7 years for rape molestation or whatever a preacher less than a year and the old guy from I think Mt Victory smacked on the wrist. All the same crime with three very different rulings
I TOTALLY agree!! I got physically ill when I found out about that case. Whoever his friend was who wrote the letter to the editor condemning Dan Robinson for even covering the story makes me sick too. How could anyone uphold that nasty man? The poor boy is going to have that mess to deal with for the rest of his life and I'm willing to bet that he wasn't the first to be molested! With knowing that he got a slap on the wrist, the boy might not be the last either. They are even allowing him to live by the school which is something that sex offenders are prohibitted from doing. All I can say is that my thoughts and prayers are with that young man.
townforgotton

Dublin, OH

#17 Apr 1, 2010
Pooh Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
I TOTALLY agree!! I got physically ill when I found out about that case. Whoever his friend was who wrote the letter to the editor condemning Dan Robinson for even covering the story makes me sick too. How could anyone uphold that nasty man? The poor boy is going to have that mess to deal with for the rest of his life and I'm willing to bet that he wasn't the first to be molested! With knowing that he got a slap on the wrist, the boy might not be the last either. They are even allowing him to live by the school which is something that sex offenders are prohibitted from doing. All I can say is that my thoughts and prayers are with that young man.
Amen, saddens me to see how kids are being brought up today learning about sex at age 5 and 6 watching parents do drugs and sale drugs listening to there parents make up one lie after another, Teaching there kids to lie and steal. saddens me to the inner core,i see it every day,This is belive it or not the first time i heard about this minister,just when you think there may be someone in the world you can trust, Poor lil child, sorry for this is ur sensitive, i think someone should take the minister out pull his shin off slowly pure honey on his ass and leave him for the bees, sorry but the kids is all we have left for our future. and when they show kids that there wasnt alote wrong with this by only giving him what a year,grawl.....maybe hes bulllegged becouse someone broke his knee capps,,, one can always hope.
Johnson

New Bremen, OH

#18 Apr 1, 2010
You are correct the child will have to live with that forever and what does it say to the child that nothing happened to the man that did it. As for the preacher I guarntee he had some serious problems in prison if he even actually made into population.I knew him and he always acted bad but when it came down to it mommy had to bail him out
Kerns

Kenton, OH

#19 Apr 1, 2010
Mommy faked a heart attack in court for Pauly to. He got punked big time in jail is what my cousin said. Said he took it like a lady.
Johnson

New Bremen, OH

#20 Apr 1, 2010
You are absolutely right about mommy. Mommy was always there for him making excuses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Rattlesnake Pete 20,985
News Computer expert Prashant Chopra pleads in child... (Aug '08) Jul 11 Anon 14
Michael Martinez Stinks Jul 9 Yet to 2
News H. Brandt Ayers: When presidents lie II Jul 8 diversity audit 3
Kelli Prather fraud Jul 3 swampdrainer 1
Stephen Curry took a crap in your face! Jul 2 Mr wonderful 2
Im a crossdresser Jun 29 Swallow cut kox 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages