One Dead After Road Rage Incident

One Dead After Road Rage Incident

There are 507 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Dec 25, 2009, titled One Dead After Road Rage Incident. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A 25-year-old driver is dead, after slamming into a guard rail on Interstate 71 northbound.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#498 Feb 5, 2010
Good Point wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you think that, does not bother me at all. Shows your level of self perceived superiority. I think you are a busy body who, in this case, targeted a grieving mothers of a disabled child to say hurtful things too and try to make yourself feel superior. So i am a liberal boor who is pro life and catholic, is that illegal or something? Please tell me all-knowing. At least i am not a person who preys on the grieving on chat boards for my own amusement. You come here only to offend. Again, nice try but you have no point to your nonsense.
You just keep puffing yourself up and talking in circles. I feel no need to rationalize myself to a pompous a s s.
Patinwy

Billings, MT

#499 Feb 5, 2010
Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I needed a good laugh and you people have provided the stimulus.
Good Point

United States

#500 Feb 5, 2010
MySmileyFace wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep puffing yourself up and talking in circles. I feel no need to rationalize myself to a pompous a s s.
I'm not talking in circles. You keep saying whaaa he's a liberal, he's pro choice, whaaa he must be wrong because I say so.

I dont need to rationalize myself to a cruel hearted busy body B i t c h.

Keep in mind, you started the name calling.

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#501 Feb 5, 2010
Good Point wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking in circles. You keep saying whaaa he's a liberal, he's pro choice, whaaa he must be wrong because I say so.
I dont need to rationalize myself to a cruel hearted busy body B i t c h.
Keep in mind, you started the name calling.
Nice. Makes me all warm in fuzzy inside to know that YOU are educating our youth. Make sure you put this in your next lecture. "I spent the afternoon calling women b i t c h e s on the internet".

Location hidden

#502 Feb 5, 2010
That's right he is a professor. Better than all of us. Pompous a s s is a good description.

Nikki, time to put this one in the ignore column.
Good Point

United States

#503 Feb 5, 2010
Nikki H wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. Makes me all warm in fuzzy inside to know that YOU are educating our youth. Make sure you put this in your next lecture. "I spent the afternoon calling women b i t c h e s on the internet".
Like i said before, i didn't start the name calling. I dont typically result to profanity unless someone else uses it first.

Location hidden

#504 Feb 5, 2010
Queen Nut wrote:
That's right he is a professor. Better than all of us. Pompous a s s is a good description.
Nikki, time to put this one in the ignore column.
Done.:)
Good Point

Akron, OH

#505 Feb 5, 2010
Nikki H wrote:
<quoted text>
Done.:)
Oh no please dont threaten to stop responding to my posts again. This will be the 3rd time you ignored me formally.

Location hidden

#506 Feb 5, 2010
Yaaaaaaaaawn.....
courtney nicole

Cleveland, OH

#507 Feb 5, 2010
( In loving memory of Charles W.Goodson )
courtney nicole

United States

#508 Feb 14, 2010
happy valentines day C, love you forever.... In loving memory of Charles W.Goodson
courtney nicole

United States

#509 Feb 21, 2010
It is only coming up on two months since c has been gone, i miss you and am so lost without you!!!!!!! In loving memory of Charles W. Goodson 12/25/09
courtney nicole

United States

#510 Feb 21, 2010
YOU will never be forgotten!!! r.i.p C
insane

Cleveland, OH

#511 Mar 14, 2010
someone was forgotten its about time
courtney nicole

Lakewood, OH

#512 Mar 14, 2010
i love you forever c ... you will never be forgotten,
courtney nicole

United States

#513 Mar 17, 2010
"love you forever" in loving memory of charles w. goodson
smear

Erie, PA

#514 Aug 20, 2010
LOL another one bites the dust. fun read!
Sick of Moraly Challeged

Richfield, OH

#515 Nov 30, 2010
Good Riddens, One less mouth to feed by the working society!
Missin my bro

Granite City, IL

#516 Mar 11, 2011
C, I think about you everyday, I miss you..rest in peace..they're still talking about you:) ...love you always
Nikki

United States

#517 Oct 13, 2011
where did that baby mama go that held the candle for months? i guess he was forgotten. Must have found a new sperm donor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Disturbed 20,924
Slain JFK High teacher William Molik (Apr '13) May 24 Palblo 5
Northfield Parks Kurt SUGG SHOULD RETIRE May 24 Orange Aid 1
FSC (fire safe cigarettes): Are they making you... (Dec '09) May 24 dtw 80
News Sentencings and trials in Cuyahoga County: Cour... (Apr '13) May 23 joe 125
Frank Hornick SEIU is a crook May 20 former sucker 1
West Wade Avenue May 13 Victoria 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages