One Dead After Road Rage Incident

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

A 25-year-old driver is dead, after slamming into a guard rail on Interstate 71 northbound.
Comments
1 - 20 of 506 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2012
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Janice Williams

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

Judged:

Im praying for the family in their time of need. God Bless!!!
FAN

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

road rage is one of the most dangerous and uncalled for acts. Unfortunately many times it goes unsolved and is difficult to investigate and prove. I was a victim of a vicious, completely unprovoked attack but survived. The police had no idea of the truth. I hope it comes out here. Cars are weapons when used this way. Very powerful ones.
Rita

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

Judged:

My heart goes out to his family. No matter what the circumstances it's still a tragic loss of a young life, on Christmas no less!
courtney nicole

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

Judged:

charles was my 2 mo. baby sons father and my heart feels like it lost a piece of it today charles w. goodson will never be forgotten
scarlett

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Judged:

charles was a good and long time friend of my family. i do not appreciate the comment that manny from cleveland left. do not assume anything. you only know what you read.
john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Judged:

Nothing GOOD ever happens after 1am, any place.
rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Judged:

GOOD PEOPLE dont run from police.....they STOP!
sad aunt

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

I haven't seen charles since he was about 7 years old and I just hope he is in a better place now. Were no one can hurt him.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

god bless you Charles.My prayers are with the family of Charles.I drove semi's for 13 years and the stuff I have seen on the road was just unbelievable.their is a lot of anger out there.
the-sandman

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Even on Christmas day????

People need to take a step back and breath....

Instead of getting crazy, report the driver you feel is be aggressive.

www.stop-road-rage.com

Drive Safe.
karie

Girard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Judged:

regardless of what charles has done in his past that has nothing to do with his death .. it is always tragic when someone looses a life... regardless what happened my heart goes out to his family and friends.. i have known charles many years and he will be missed
fan

Girard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Judged:

Didnt Your Mothers Ever Tell you That You Shouldnt talk ill of the dead...
TheLocal

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

That is very sad how he died. It makes me wonder how the guy that caused the road rage accident got his driver's license in the first place. I myself witnessed a road rage incident myself. I was coming home from Kent State and coming down I believe state route 43 that leads to I-480. I was doing the speed limit when I noticed this guy in a red pickup eyeballing me like he had the wrong driver. He started cursing me out for no reason and as soon as the light turned green he's the one that starts weaving in and out of traffic nearly causing an accident.

“Jolly Good!”

Since: Nov 09

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

Judged:

manny wrote:
SCARLETT good people and people who got nothing to HIDe and fear dont run from the police!!
I certainly agree with you. No one I know has ever run from the cops. But then, no one I know has a reason to fear the cops or has something to hide. If it's after 1:00 a.m. an accident of this magnitude most likely involves drugs and or alcohol. Regardless, I feel bad for his family.
rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

Judged:

It just proves the ignorance of the people who write the things like "he was a good man"...good for what, producing babies to women who work the system while he is out dealing! Get educated and get birth control!!!
Feeling bad for your loss

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

Judged:

courtney nicole wrote:
charles was my 2 mo. baby sons father and my heart feels like it lost a piece of it today charles w. goodson will never be forgotten
I know you are very young, and Charles was only 25. I am very sorry for your loss. I knew Charles, but I am not going to go into details as to how or why, because you are hurting and don't need that now.

Courtney, get yourself straightened out. Your other kids need you, Charles son needs you. Your life is a mess. Take the help that people like your grandma give you and pull yourself together. There was a lot to Charles that led to the way he lived and died, and you know what i am talking about. Dont ruin your live living the way you have been living. You need to get better to be better. Live clean and dont get messed up with bad people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Judged:

courtney nicole wrote:
I am sorry for your loss. But why aren't you married to the guy? Gave it for free and he didn't marry you. Another baby for the rest of us to support. What is it with you women? Getting pregnant obviously doesn't get the guy to stay with you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Judged:

courtney nicole wrote:
And another question, how many other kids do you have with how many other men?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Judged:

destiny wrote:
all u dumb **** people talking **** are going to get what they deserve ilove my baby and always will r.i.p u will be in my heart forever!
And I bet he loved you too. That is why he just had a baby with Courtney. Why are you women so stupid. How many illegitimate kids do you have?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Judged:

sad aunt wrote:
I haven't seen charles since he was about 7 years old and I just hope he is in a better place now. Were no one can hurt him.
If he was dealing drugs, he is hurting more now. Doesn't sound like a good man at all. God is selective as to who He lets in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr bannedagain3 18,613
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr Norm DePlume 2,227
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 14 hr NIMROD33 985
Cleveland man fatally shot walking out of corne... Wed mike 3
LeBron James Wed Go Blue Forever 9
Group targets youth violence in Cleveland Jul 29 mike 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••