Wilma Smith

There are 563 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Wilma Smith. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

It's a career she loves and it shows! Cleveland born and raised, Wilma Smith is truly one of "Cleveland's Own!" She anchors Fox 8 News at Six.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
chrissy

Vermilion, OH

#630 Jan 6, 2014
naynee wrote:
I know someone who works on the set with Wilma. She's mean and nasty and is type A personality. Nobody she works with likes her and she's a pain in the rear. She's 65 and has had tons of plastic surgery!!!! Id do it too if I had the money and needed it.
Wilma was beaten horrifically and raped leaving work one night. Hence, the plastic surgery. Perhaps the mood swings too
lailuver

Austin, TX

#632 Feb 11, 2016
sorry Wilma for the insensitive comments I made in 2010 it was not right to say things like that. Even though I might have felt that way I didn't have to say them online. I didn't even have to watch if I didnt like the show. If it makes you feel better its 2015 and I'm Homeless! See what watching Lynna Lai, Romona Robinson and Hollie Strano will do. God Bless!
lailuver

Austin, TX

#633 Feb 11, 2016
Lilj wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, we're all entitled to our opinion I guess. Ive had a crush on Wilma since I was a teenager and I'm in my 30s now and still find her attractive. Meanwhile, Ramona, Lynna Lai, and Hollie Strano do nothing for me. I like Sharon Reed. And theres this new reporter on Fox 8 named Ally Laforge or something like that, who's a total goddess. Anybody know who I'm talking about?
Sorry Wilma for the mean comments, If I didnt like the show I didnt have to watch. If it makes you feel any better its 2015 and Im Homeless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Feb 22 democrat 20,852
Challenge Anyone? Feb 21 Phil 4
News Woman charged for 2006 murder (Jul '12) Feb 20 Cyber 72
FSC (fire safe cigarettes): Are they making you... (Dec '09) Feb 14 William brown 79
Planning to visit Feb 11 Denise 1
Lebron grow up Feb 5 RuhTarrd 3
News Sentencings and trials in Cuyahoga County: Cour... (Apr '13) Feb 4 Angel Gabriel 121

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages