Regional News Stories: Mayors React: ...

Regional News Stories: Mayors React: Columbus Eliminated, Cincinnati...

There are 2 comments on the WVIZ-TV Cleveland story from Apr 3, 2014, titled Regional News Stories: Mayors React: Columbus Eliminated, Cincinnati.... In it, WVIZ-TV Cleveland reports that:

Ohio's hopes for one of the two major party presidential conventions in 2016 have dwindled slightly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVIZ-TV Cleveland.

They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#1 Apr 3, 2014
Since 1992 the state with the republican convention has went to democrats in the election. Hold the convention in Maine so as to have little effect on the elctorial votes.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 3, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
Since 1992 the state with the republican convention has went to democrats in the election. Hold the convention in Maine so as to have little effect on the elctorial votes.
I agree.

The RINO's want to make friends with the loons, so they continually pander to them.

How abut they just live on TV say because Ohio re-elected Obama as punishment we will spend money with friends in Dallas. Ohio just lost $100 million in tourism.

This would not change a single Ohio vote.

My intent is to fire anyone not a freshman up for re-election. They need no convention. Save the money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Thomas 7233 20,965
News Computer expert Prashant Chopra pleads in child... (Aug '08) Jul 11 Anon 14
Michael Martinez Stinks Jul 9 Yet to 2
News H. Brandt Ayers: When presidents lie II Jul 8 diversity audit 3
Kelli Prather fraud Jul 3 swampdrainer 1
Stephen Curry took a crap in your face! Jul 2 Mr wonderful 2
Im a crossdresser Jun 29 Swallow cut kox 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages