The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,203

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#25926 Aug 1, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Are there still a lot of them on the west side or has that now infested with ""
The west side of Buffalo is loaded with Porto Ricans and Blacks and mixed mutts.
Most of the Italians are in north Buffalo now and the suburbs.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25928 Aug 1, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, at least you greaseballs have semi normal names Unless you are one the really dark Italians
you are very ignorant, the color of any persons skin have noting at all to do with anyone, whether they be white, blue, green, or purple, you are definitely not a intelligent person at all, and anyone who cant see pass a skin color is just a 'very unintelligent person' and it does not matter how many degrees on the wall, sir or madam, or who ever? you sound like a retard, you are just another one of them very miserable, lonely, unhappy folks with no life. get a life moran if there is any way you possibly can,you are such a idiot a complete loser...DUH.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25929 Aug 1, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Those really dark Italians are Sicilians who are Negroes who try to pass as Italians.
you are just another ignorant moron, yous clowns talk all of this worthless bs, what are you stupid or something??? get a life loser...
ICP 2014k

Florissant, MO

#25930 Aug 1, 2014
Look whose back in town all you moolies and tree hugging knegeros can go climb back up in the trees or stay in your mudhuts. This message was sponsored by The stand up for rights if your white group.7734/5372/2014 (;-(l)---------------+
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25932 Aug 2, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad ,back in the day a negro or Puerto Rican would never have made it off the West side alive. Moolies were limited to the east side White people had rights back then
you are an [extremely ignorant bigoted] person... smh.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25934 Aug 2, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> If the truth is bigoted so be it. Do you really think I give a damn what you think Trying to find out how the demographic of a city has changes is not a bad thing besides all of my fiends are white. Even the Italian ones The problem with the world today is that you eggplants have no sense of humor , continuously whine and are easily offended
you sound just like a nut....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25935 Aug 2, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> If the truth is bigoted so be it. Do you really think I give a damn what you think Trying to find out how the demographic of a city has changes is not a bad thing besides all of my fiends are white. Even the Italian ones The problem with the world today is that you eggplants have no sense of humor , continuously whine and are easily offended
THE WAY YOU LASHED OUT,[ANY BODY] in the world could see that you really do care what I think, and also what any one thinks of you or about you, you sound like you are off your "psychotic [medication]," you speak just like a total dam fool, and "you sir" are the main one who is [offended] here in this story, and the way you your own self speak, you cant possibly have a sense of humor, and you are the very [biggest whiner] on this post, and even a [blind man] can see that, you need to get your self a [real life] anyone can see that you are just very miserable, very lonely, and very unhappy...DUH.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25936 Aug 2, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
AS for the truth, what truth are you possibly speaking of??? because you are not speaking for all 'white people" and [definitely not] for all of the "Italian white people", you are [only speaking for] the 'very very' ignorant, bigoted white people like your own self, trust me, I own several stores, all whites are not racist, only the 'very very" unintelligent ones like your self, get your self a real life if you possibly can, perhaps you can join the [circus] and be the [total clown] that you truly are, this is [2014]... I repeat because you seem to have trouble understanding things,ALL WHITES ARE NOT LIKE YOU AND THE OTHERS WHO ARE LIKE YOU, ALL WHITES ARE DEFINETELY NOT 'RACIST' SO STOP YOUR WHINING, AND STOP TRYING TO PUT ALL WHITES IN THE SAME 'RACIST" IGNORANT CATEGORY, YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING FOR ALL WHITES, DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? WELL DO YOU???YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YOURSELF A LIFE [CLOWN]JUST LIKE THE [TRUE CLOWN] THAT YOU REALLY ARE, YOU SHOULD GET PAID FOR IT...SMH.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25937 Aug 2, 2014
this page is supposed to be about the [25] most dangerous citys not about the bigoted garbage most of these folks on this post are speaking about, I responded back to them because I cant stand hateful bigoted ignorant folks, and trust me alot of others cant stand them either, anyone of no race, no one can help what race they were born into, that just goes to show you how very unintelligent and how very sick a lot of these folks really are on a lot of these different posts, what these dam fools do not seem to comprehend is that they are not speaking for the whole white race, this alone just goes to show you what complete unintelligent ignorant idiot morans a lot of folks truly are on this post, and other posts like this one duh.. what happened to the post about the [25] most dangerous citys?????DUH...
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25938 Aug 2, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad ,back in the day a negro or Puerto Rican would never have made it off the West side alive. Moolies were limited to the east side White people had rights back then
'SUCH" bigoted, retarded, ignorant, hateful,'very dumb" nonsense,'SUCH STUPIDITY' DUH.....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25939 Aug 2, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
you are right [fiends] are what they are? you said it no one else did, and you are the biggest whiner [eggplant clown] of all of the clowns, hurry up already and join the circus, what are you waiting for???????
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25940 Aug 2, 2014
[mr bannedagain 3] did you not no??? that the definition of the word you used [fiend] to describe your so called
'white friends" means [devil] and [demon,] it was truly meant for you to spell the word [fiend] instead of the word [friend,] this shows the whole world exactly what you truly are,and are all about, and like wise, your [fiends] also, you have just truly told on your own self sir, whether it was written as a mistake or not, it was meant for you to spell [fiend] instead of [friend] the exact way that you did,'the universe' let you leave out the [R] sir, it was meant to happen, that way known you and your [fiends] can go look it up in websters dictionary you [fiend] you, LOL....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25941 Aug 2, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
I seriously doubt if many of our Italians care for you with your messed up assed attitude, look at the bs you post, no one is interested in that bs except the ones who are exactly like you are, why don't you shut up already, give it a rest.....duh.
Maggi

Lexington, KY

#25942 Aug 2, 2014
Duh? So can we get back to the subject and talk about why these cities are so dangerous? Thanks
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25943 Aug 3, 2014
Maggi wrote:
Duh? So can we get back to the subject and talk about why these cities are so dangerous? Thanks
you are one hundred percent correct, because that is what the topic is all about...
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25944 Aug 3, 2014
these are some of the very dangerous cities right here within new jersey, Newark, JERSEY CITY, east orange, Paterson, TRENTON, and some others, like it, I am not a 'racist" I am just speaking very true facts, most of the thugs are 'blacks" I lived in jersey city, and Paterson, and trust me, it made a true believer out of me, there are no excuses for any one to choose to be a thug, because it truly is a choice, this is [America] and anyone could go to college, or TO trade school, its a choice plain, and simple, a lot of these "black families" and [thugs] use the excuse that they became thugs because their was no fathers in the home, and that's just another bunch of complete bull shit, I no of many "black" homes where there was no father present, and many of THOSE black youth went on to college, and to trade school and made somebody out of themselves, and in some cases [black fathers] are present but they are [thugs] their own selves, and they teach all of their children the thug trade, to rob STEAL and even much worste, to become a thug is a [choice] a person could choose to good, or choose to do evil, very plain and very simple....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25945 Aug 3, 2014
ALSO WHEN THESE THUGS ARE HURT AND KILLED IN THE STREETS, THEIR MOMMIES AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS CRYING ABOUT WHAT A GOOD BOY THAT HE WAS, AND THAT IS ALSO ANOTHER BUNCH OF COMPLETE BULLSHIT.THESE THUGS HAVE NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE, FOR THEM TO KILL ANY BODY TO THEM ITS JUST LIKE STEPPING ON A COCK ROACH, WORDS OF ADVICE IF YOU SHUOULD EVER VISIT ANY OF THESE VERY DANGEROUS CITIES GET OUT OF THERE QUICKLY BEFORE NIGHT FALL IF YOU WANT YOUR LIFE, THESE BLACK THUGS ARE COMPLETELY RUTHLESS, IF THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN LIFE, YOU NO THAT THEY CANT POSSIBLY GIVE A DAM ABOUT YOURS, AND IF THEY KILL YOU YOU WILL JUST BE GONE FOREVER, AND THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM THAT....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25946 Aug 3, 2014
I PARTICULARY FEEL SORRY FOR THE SENIOR CITIZENS IN THESE VERY DANGEROUS CITIES, ALOT OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE PASSED ON, AND ALOT OF THEM LIVE IN OTHER PLACES AND ALOT OF THE SENIORS HAVE NO ONE, AND I ALSO FEEL SORRY FOR THE HARD WORKING PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE MUCH AND THEY ARE STUCK IN THE MOST DANGEROUS NEIGHBORHOODS MOST OF THEM ARE AFRAID IN THEIR OWN HOMES, AND ARE AFRAID TO EVEN GO TO THE STORE FOR A LOSF OF BREAD, AND THAT IS REALLY SAD, THESE [ASSHOLE THUGS] ACT LIKE THEY HAVE A LICENSE TO CARRY A GUN, AND I DO NOT BLAME [WHITE PEOPLE] OR ANY RACE OF PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO LIVE AROUND THEM, AND THIS IS NOT A JUDGEMENT, TRUST ME EVERY THING IN THIS WORLD IS DEFINETELY NOT A JUDGEMENT, SOME THINGS IN LIFE ARE JUST [VERY TRUE FACTS] VERY PLAIN, AND VERY SIMPLE.....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25947 Aug 3, 2014
ALL SEEN WHAT THAT [SCUM BAG THUG] DID TO THE INNOCENT POLICE OFFICER IN JERSEY CITY NJ. THE OTHER WEEK, THE THUG WAS A [HEARTLESS BASTARD[ AND THE THUG GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVED,LIKE I SAID [WHITE PEOPLE] OR [ANY PEOPLE] HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO WANT TO LIVE AROUND "THESE ANIMALS",AND THEY THE THUGS, AND ALSO OTHERS WHO ARE LIKE THEM ARE LIKE A "HURRICANE" THEY DESTROY [BEAUTIFUL CITIES] AND EVERYTHING THAT IS IN THEIR PATHS, AND TRUST ME I COULD REALLY CARE LESS WHO POST BACK AND LASH OUT AT ME, BUT GUESS WHAT??? YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE VERY TRUE FACTS OF THE MATTER, VERY PLAIN, AND VERY SIMPLE....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25948 Aug 3, 2014
THE NICE POLICE OFFICER WAS SENSELY AMBUSHED THE MAN DIDNT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE THE OFFICER GREW UP IN JERSEY CITY AND HE WAS ONLY DOING HIS JOB TRYING TO MAKE JERSE CITY BETTER ALOT OF THE COPS IN JERSEY CITY DONT LIVE THERE, AND I CANT SAY I BLAME THEM, JERSEY CITY IS SMALLER THAN NEWARK, BUT ITS JUST AS BAD, TRUST ME I HAD LIVED THERE FOR YEARS, AND HAVE WITNESSED PLENTY OF THINGS, I HAVE EVEN SEEN COPS TURN THERE HEADS TO ALOT OF THE BS THAT GO ON IN JERSEY CITY AND THAT IS THE TRUE VALLEY OF THE BEAST TOWN, AND ALL OF THE REST OF THE VALLEY OF THE BEAST TOWNS THAT IS ALSO LIKE JERSEY CITY, IN MANY TOWNS THE POLICE HAVE [CONTROL] OF THERE TOWNS, AND CITIES, I NO ITS CRIME EVERYWHERE, BUT THE VALLEY OF THE BEAST TOWNS ARE TO JUST RIDICULOUS, AND THY ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL, LIKE I SAID A [THOUSAND TIMES] THE ARMY SHOULD BE SENT INTO THESE 'BEASTLY TOWNS" TO CLEAN THEM UP.... SMH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory 21 hr Shaun Street rules 34
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Mon Las Vegas girl 1,012
Bay High students dumped urine and feces on a s... Sun Steve Raleigh WCPO 4
where can u buy heroin in cleveland? Sat DopeSlangg 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sat They cannot kill ... 191
GroCERY COUPONS AND GOING GREEN Sep 13 Susan 1
$54 Million in State Opportunity Corridor Contr... Sep 12 cynsiss 1
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••