The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,374

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25752 Jul 18, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> While a I agree there are bad Police officers who should have been screened out with th initial Psych exam. Lets see what the investigation reveals I cannot believe any man would do this for the hell of it. Not giving this guy and excuse but perhaps she shoved him into the path of traffic before the guy with the cell phone recorded this footage. It remains seen if this one clip of an entire event is actually excessive force
I see noting in the article stating if this cop was ever involved in any other instances . If so he should definitely face a departmental hearing. if he acted outside of departmental guideline
the total incident has to be evaluated before passing judgment on him or her . On a personal note. I would not have hit her repeatedly to gain control of the situation There are other way to restrain a person Then again, she could have assaulted the cop with a weapon before the civilian decided to film this
You are looking for ways to justify what this cop did......You are contradicting yourself because you have already passed judgement on this woman in your post #25734 you say [ quote ] " The aids infected ghetto ape probably did something to deserve this " ....and what was that ?, walk along side a highway ?....maybe the woman was deaf and could not hear the officer yelling at her or the noise from the traffic was to loud,.....then in post # 25742 you say [quote] " She must have done something to make him react that way . No man much less a cops beats a woman unless she is attempting to do great bodily harm or murder " ,.........which neither was the case, so he acted like his demeanor allows him to do, to beat women because he is a bully, has no respect for women, much less for himself,.Bad cop.!!!!!!!!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#25753 Jul 18, 2014
I am strongly against police brutality but I know my people in reference to black women. We can drive a person to the point of no return. Before my retirement my worst customers were black women between the ages of 40 to 55 and snobbish white men ages of 50 to 65 can you say nightmare. Mad at the world.
Mama Say

Carson, CA

#25754 Jul 18, 2014
I thought it was a Timex commercial.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25761 Jul 19, 2014
anonymous

Alexandria, LA

#25762 Jul 19, 2014
shreveport is most dangerious.!
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25771 Jul 20, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> Who what a surprise Family of The Woman you say was beat ,plays the Negro lottery Where was the family when this woman was homeless?
Soon the poverty pimps Jessie and Al will be invading Westwood Just because A woman failed to comply with a lawful command She should have complies wit the CHP officer he would have cuffed her and it would have gone down as a non event. The oher cop was in uniform so I doubt he was off duty. There is no way in hell this Cop gets a fair hearing with all of this u tube nonsense
http://ktla.com/2014/07/17/chp-beating-caught...
You come off as ignorant.... Of course anytime there is police brutality concerning any race there is potential for a law suit,... the dumb ass law enforcement officers open the doors for such action because they think they are above the law......regardless, if you are of any race , homeless, well to do, mentally ill,or of sound mind , officers of the law have no business over stepping their authority...plain and simple..if he had done his job the right way there would be no room for any questions or doubts........and for your information the "off duty " cop that ran up to the incident was wearing a plaid shit....didn't look like any police uniform I've ever seen.
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25772 Jul 20, 2014
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25773 Jul 20, 2014

Since: Mar 14

Brisbane, Australia

#25778 Jul 21, 2014
Paul R wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, God forbid. They wouldn't dare make an honest assessment of the factors involved. We are crippled by the inherent dishonesty of "political correctness".
it seems the civil war is here. A racist you should blow away. If you say God you say this, we are all the children of God. Children prepare to listen. Stu
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25784 Jul 21, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> From your links I think you do not like cops much .
When you need a cop try to keep a printout of you first link handy. He or she will be impressed by your lack of respect for their profession
The Video I saw was of 2 uniformed officers handcuffing her
Please provide a link to the video you saw, I've seen no such video......Respect,... are you joking , who could respect a law enforcement person that breaks the law,....get real.....Read and comprehend..... The head of the California Highway Patrol, Commissioner Joe Farrow Said [Quote ] "He was 'SHOCKED" because that behavior was not policy ......Now, he was shocked because one of his boys got caught on video man handling a woman, the cop was behind the dash cam in his car so he thought he was safe to beat the shit out of that woman, in his moment of madness he forgot that people have cell phones with cameras to caught such unlawful acts,.......now you can sugar coat this shit all you want but PICTURES DON"T LIE .....I have always said there is good and bad in all walks of life ..take it for what it is worth, I respect those that respect their self .. and that cop had no respect for himself as a man, the law or women.......I suppose you think that the cop up north should be "respected " because he is/was a police officer even thou he killed his pregnant girlfriend ..........http://www.cnn.com/2 007/US/law/08/23/ohio.womankil led/index.html
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25786 Jul 21, 2014
http://global.christianpost.com/news/officer-... 's another one for you, if you respect law enforcement that commits crimes that's your business , myself I have no use for such a person.
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25787 Jul 21, 2014
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25788 Jul 21, 2014
http://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2014/0...

Utah Office kills his family using his "service weapon " ....but lord and behold according to .."tomanymistakes' this person should be respected for his actions because after all the perpetrator was a police man...... a crock of shit. 1291
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25790 Jul 21, 2014
http://www.blackbluedog.com/2013/06/news/texa...

2 White police officers fired after beating a black woman in a Jasper, Texas jail..........

These types of police officers you seem to admire...pitiful.
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25792 Jul 21, 2014
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/...

See, this shows that cops aren't prejudice when it comes to a beating.
Solid

United States

#25793 Jul 21, 2014
I have never been in trouble
And I have never been beaten by the police nor have I ever been profiled by the police .

Maybe if you dont break the law you wont get beat ...
Im black and it works for me !
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25795 Jul 21, 2014
Solid wrote:
I have never been in trouble
And I have never been beaten by the police nor have I ever been profiled by the police .
Maybe if you dont break the law you wont get beat ...
Im black and it works for me !
I don't believe anyone ask what race you belonged to. What moved you to say that your black ?
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25806 Jul 21, 2014
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
What moved you to be ignorant? Perhaps the color of your gums speaks volume Sambo
Yeah the racist bigot crowed who uses 25 different name and proxies.
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25808 Jul 22, 2014
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please explain what crime these officers committed? While you're at it disclose your color. Black?
What are stun guns used for ? stopping someone or beating then to a pulp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_T...

If you think police beating someone is normal than that's your belief, I personally think it is police brutality ...

http://rt.com/usa/florida-man-police-kill-325...

Took police 1 1/2 hours to figure out they had killed the wrong man...imagine that...., Do you think this is acceptable ?

Killing innocent people by police, you think that is right ? I think it is wrong .

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/25/horror-cops...

This happens in just about every state,

For your information I am a white girl, what difference does my race make ?

Police aren't prejudice when it comes to beating that azz.

bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25810 Jul 22, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> 85% of the population never has any interaction with Police other than the infrequent traffic ticket.
Some people on this thread think it is Law Enforcement job to beat suspects on a regular basis The days of confession by phonebook are over , Too bad the occasion person refuses to obey a lawful order and has to be subdued using physical force.
Everyone is looking to make a quick buck so why not vilify the Police
You must be from old school when it was custom for the police to put a phone book behind your head and slap you in the head with a billy club,....or kick your azz in the elevator on your ride to the interrogation room ...{ no camera in elevators }...excuse me but I can't help from laughing....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola in Clevelnd Now!!! 17 hr Shaun Street rules 3
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory 17 hr Shaun Street rules 47
My Nayghbor Has EBOLA, HELP 18 hr HELP ME 1
And that's why you're called Cleveland CLOWNS 21 hr Permanti in da house 2
please help Mon barbosa 2
State and county numbers released on Ebola cont... Mon barbosa 1
Do not buy Toshiba copiers!!! (Jan '09) Oct 15 Tom 21
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs