The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24836 May 13, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol who you think you fooling ?
Well then you are even more stupid then you let on. The city underneath my funny username tells you the city of where I am located. I didn't put it there, nor did I want it there. It appeared, as soon as I posted. Seriously...as far as you jigs are concerned, I'd tell you all I was from Alaska.. No, I am not too far away from Knoxville, but in this smaller city of where I am located, we try to keep it clean and safe for tourists. We really don't want welfare hoes and teenapers here. The welfare gibs and HUD are happening more over in Knoxville. We don't like homeless in Sevier County either. The po-po will round you all up and take you to Knox County. They drop you off there.
Why

United States

#24837 May 13, 2014
do blacks want to move into white neighborhoods? Why do they want to put their children into white schools? We all know the answers don't we Sambo.
Samuel

United States

#24838 May 13, 2014
Yes I know Tennessee Hillbilly.
Samuel

United States

#24839 May 13, 2014
No such thing racis bigot. Maybe in your grandpa's day.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24841 May 13, 2014
Why wrote:
do blacks want to move into white neighborhoods? Why do they want to put their children into white schools? We all know the answers don't we Sambo.
And that mess needs to stop. We don't want little yaknostril, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging future rape apes and future welfare queens in our schools around human children. All l\liglets do is bully white kids, fight, and distract the teachers and other students with their loud mouths and their TNB.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24842 May 13, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Yes I know Tennessee Hillbilly.
Whatever, loser. It's better than being a l\ligger.

United States

#24843 May 13, 2014
test
Samuel

United States

#24844 May 13, 2014
On my street eight white families. No bigot :-)
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24846 May 13, 2014
http://www.wtok.com/home/headlines/Three-Char...

Meridian, Mississippi loses an 87 year old man who was gunned down by three ugly tar-coated sp00ks.
test

Sherwood, AR

#24847 May 13, 2014
test
Samuel

United States

#24848 May 13, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, loser. It's better than being a l\ligger.
Racism is a refuge for ignorant Tennessee Hillbilly.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24851 May 13, 2014
Samuel, stop covering up my posts with your stupid crap. You are so scared over others finding out about black crime/TNB

http://www.wtok.com/home/headlines/Three-Char...

As I said, before the RUDE interruption: Meridian, Mississippi loses an 87 year old man who was gunned down by three ugly tar-coated sp00ks.
Why

United States

#24852 May 13, 2014
Samuel wrote:
On my street eight white families. No bigot :-)
Exactly Sambo point proven you silver back ape. You can't even stand living near your own filthy race or allow your kids to attend a kneeger school. Thank you for proven everyone's post. Wow what a black loser. Trust me those 8 whites talk about you all the time and how youre driving down the property value. Just like Kneegers your children are roaming the street instead of playing in the backyard like well manner white kids. Stfu you black bigot. Aryan Barbarian approves this message.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24853 May 13, 2014
Samuel, tell your ho to stop calling 911, because Subway can't get her order right:

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2014/05/13/Woman-...
Samuel

United States

#24854 May 13, 2014
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Sambo point proven you silver back ape. You can't even stand living near your own filthy race or allow your kids to attend a kneeger school. Thank you for proven everyone's post. Wow what a black loser. Trust me those 8 whites talk about you all the time and how youre driving down the property value. Just like Kneegers your children are roaming the street instead of playing in the backyard like well manner white kids. Stfu you black bigot. Aryan Barbarian approves this message.

Lol , your retarded.
Proud Black Man

Oklahoma City, OK

#24855 May 13, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol , your retarded.
You Uncle Tom. You're a disgrace to our race. I can see why you're the laughing Sambo dancing to the white man jingles.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24856 May 13, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>All it takes is one ghetto engineer family to start things rolling. DRUGS,THUGS AND BUGS.
I agree. It pi$$es me off because we have such a nice community, and these flabby skank mudsharks always have to bring their pet apes around. Seeing that abomination is like finding a fat stinky horse turd in the middle of a beautiful rose garden. These loser coal burners are with their bucks no time before they end up pregnant. Then they end up being single mothers with half-breed monkeys in tow.

This only shows how stupid these mudsharks are. If a slag has a sick fetish of wanting to burn coal and be passed around to different bucks like a church offering plate, you'd think she'd get fixed, or use some sort of birth control that worked, because you can't have wild group sex 24/7 with various dark dong once you're tied down with babies. Knowing these black menz' reputations, you're on your own if you have babies with them. You'd think these mudsharks would know that by now, but obviously they are stupid as well as demented. I would imagine it being quite difficult for these masochistic nympho coal burners to stay sexually satisfied 24/7 with turdlers screaming and having to chase after them all day.
Lmao

Oklahoma City, OK

#24857 May 13, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It pi$$es me off because we have such a nice community, and these flabby skank mudsharks always have to bring their pet apes around. Seeing that abomination is like finding a fat stinky horse turd in the middle of a beautiful rose garden. These loser coal burners are with their bucks no time before they end up pregnant. Then they end up being single mothers with half-breed monkeys in tow.
This only shows how stupid these mudsharks are. If a slag has a sick fetish of wanting to burn coal and be passed around to different bucks like a church offering plate, you'd think she'd get fixed, or use some sort of birth control that worked, because you can't have wild group sex 24/7 with various dark dong once you're tied down with babies. Knowing these black menz' reputations, you're on your own if you have babies with them. You'd think these mudsharks would know that by now, but obviously they are stupid as well as demented. I would imagine it being quite difficult for these masochistic nympho coal burners to stay sexually satisfied 24/7 with turdlers screaming and having to chase after them all day.
That has to be one of funniest post that I've read in a long time. Sad thing about it's all true.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24858 May 13, 2014
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
That has to be one of funniest post that I've read in a long time. Sad thing about it's all true.
Yeah Rumpel always posts comedy gold lol. She/he/it spends hours scouring Urban Dictionary for the latest and greatest insulting terms for black people and then she/he/it along the other heads of the original of the Aryan beast have the gall to condemn me when I spit those utterly foul racist terms right back at them. Its like its her objective in life to be as degrading as possible. And that's OK! Because I enjoy pinning the tail on the Topix honkey! I enjoy poking holes in all her theories, prophecies, and grand delusions of Aryan Impotence.
Samuel

Riverdale, GA

#24859 May 13, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heartless Felons Dec 23 I heart hate 3
Former Methodist Episcopal minister accused of ... (Jul '08) Dec 21 matthew 368
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Dec 20 nobody 7
Cleveland police bust out car window after moth... Dec 20 nobody 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Dec 19 Observer 18
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... Dec 18 Watsa Mattau 6
Tamir Rice's Dec 16 DefAttorney 2
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Dec 10 Maple Resident 1,024
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match