The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,565

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23972 Apr 23, 2014
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau,(killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr.(killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people –)
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)
edward haas

Iselin, NJ

#23974 Apr 23, 2014
listen up becca if you was minding your own business you would quit writing and responding I respond because you are tring desperately to make others think all us whites think like you and the other bigots the marjority of whites to think like you you are from the mean degrading ancient thinking most whites are living in the real world and to all the rest of the ignorant racists the names you call blacks just proves how ignorant and unintelligent yous really are that name calling must make yous feel better about your own selves all the names yous called them that's exactly how yous really are the welfare was really invent for the smelly stinken obese people like you racist bigots white folks was not that stupid to invent welfare for just for blacks it was invented for folks like the likes of you and I bet you been in jail before I don't believe nothing you said and I bet you did all the stuff you said you didn't do you are trying way to hard to prove yourself that's how I no you are A
big fat liar give it a rest becca you need to be on meds who knows you probably are now you keep on taking them before you go off on the deep end you are a very sick man becca.you really need serious help and you cant control other whites who do not feel about blacks the way you feel or any other race for that matter.SMH.
edward haas

Iselin, NJ

#23975 Apr 23, 2014
becca what about the innocent slaves that were hanged merciously and burned for nothing they even hanged the little black children the bigots used to even rape little kids 90 year old ladies and the wives of the slave men quit talking about what the black men have done look what the white bigots done it was extremely shameful but it comes back in the generations its called karma like I said iam white and love all the racists boy you are far sicker than I thought you was do get yourself help whites have murdered blacks heinously for 400 years of slavery and it you think that was right you will burn in hell for it.like it or not even in slavery our white men loved the black sex better than they did the white sex and they still do white men sneak around still to get black women to sleep with them.BOY you are very unrealistic and you are a very sick old white man or a very sick young man which ever one come first you are trying way to hard to prove yourself that's why I no you are wrong it is sad for anyone who was killed but all that meaness at the hands of white folks to the black slaves was just horrible and you becca are a horrible person to continue your dumb posts just because you yourself are a extremely miserable young man or old stupid racist which ever one comes first find something worthwhile to do becca than to sit around and write garbage.
edward haas

Iselin, NJ

#23976 Apr 23, 2014
I love all the races of people not the racists like you and the rest of the bigots LOL.becca like I said you are a complete racist bigoted very low classed moron.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23977 Apr 23, 2014
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23978 Apr 23, 2014
maria gonzaleous

Iselin, NJ

#23979 Apr 23, 2014
becca you couldn't knock up a female even if you wanted to you talk way to much like a woman and most women don't talk to much like you do no woman want a gossiping man like you you talk entirely to much you need to put a sock in it you are a animal a big monkey ass your own self you talk to much shut up and flee back in the jungle bigots are the worste kind of coons monkeys and all you bigots are the real beasts of the jungle with the monkey dicks this is why a lot of white choose black men and other races over you and iam not speaking to the good kind intelligent whites my best friend is a white woman and I have plenty of white friends men and women my husband is white and is not full of hate like the bigots and he don't even think like them neighter do a lot of other white people they the bigots they don't want to see anybody get along and most of them don't even get along with nobody and not even their own family members because they don't even love their own selves so how do any body expect them to love anyone else.
anonymous

Iselin, NJ

#23980 Apr 23, 2014
I cant believe you people are still talking to that dizzy dean becca you no the man aint rapped to tight youall should just come off it already youall keep on wasting your time just quit stooping to that mans level its totally useless the man needs psychiactric help why cant you people see that.SMH.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23981 Apr 23, 2014
Great, I'm being harassed by the same troll. anonymuff, maria gonorrhea, Sam-muleballs and edward penishands are all the same poster. The same illiterate, run-on sentence, moronic, loser poster.
maria gonzaleous

Iselin, NJ

#23982 Apr 23, 2014
becca you need to write proper words or shut the fuck up bitch you fool you keep on reading the words with complete undersranding that's why your dumb ass keep responding because the truth is realing getting to you I mopped the floor with you today and you and everybody else no it everybody don't respond but a lot of people read it ant trust me they are still laughing about how ignorant you really are becca I told you you talk way to mach and talk and gossip like a bitch real men of any race don't talk and gossip like you do girl
maria gonzaleous

Iselin, NJ

#23983 Apr 23, 2014
gossiping old woman becca who talks just like a woman.lol smh.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23984 Apr 23, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BBqWMblu_SsXX
University of Minnesota...smh. Nothing but a bunch of colored-coddling libtards there. Also a lot of animal rights activists there. They're whinging, democrat-voting, white-guilt having, finger-pointing, race-baiting, bleeding-heart, liberals. Yeah, they buy all into that white-guilt and they say they have that one token black friend, but I know for a fact they'd rather shove pine cones deep inside their stink pipes, than live in a black neighborhood. They're hypocrites.
Aryan Slave Master

United States

#23986 Apr 23, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it probably is in some of the poorer, destitute countries. Its sad. My only question is, what does that have to do with me? I'm about as far removed from da Motherland as you are from wherever you came. I have no connection to Africa. So don't use such a piss poor example to say that "my people" are "really" like that. I know wicked blacks exist. I just also know that every other "race" is just as bad. Did you miss that other buttermilk complexioned example of Aryan morality and perfection i posted? He Wanted to have sex with his six month old baby. She subsequently died because of his Satanic perversions. So do
Hello Kallark my arch nemesis. Do you have sheete for brains or what? Your pathetic retort is just like the rest of your black pathetic race of mongonoids.. Your response is self serving and self indicting unfortunately you're to stupid and ignorant to know the difference. Kallark do you understand? Well do you know why you're so hated? Lets examine your lame post.

1- I'm sure it probably is in some of the poorer, destitute countries.

Wow Kallark, do blacks ever accept personal responsibility in their lives? evidently not according to your statement. You excuse murder of children eaten by Africans because they are poor and destitute. Let me tell you something boy wonder, I've been overseas to some of the poorest countries in the world. I yet have seen a poor Asian village cannibalizing their children and draining their blood so black savages can maintain a hard on to rape little girls because they're not infected with HIV.

2- I know wicked blacks exist. I just also know that every other "race" is just as bad.

Oh Kallark please with the melo drama boy scott semantics. Prove to me and to the Topix readers one country that is predominately white anywhere in the world that cannibalizes their children, rape 6 month old babies, harvest their organs, and consume their blood for Viagra? Just one country Kallark, waiting, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock ..........Thats right Kallark couldn't do it. Youre nothing more than a bloviating racist bigot, all mouth and nothing to show for it. I back up everything Ive ever claimed unlike yourself the buffoon.

3- My only question is, what does that have to do with me? I'm about as far removed from da Motherland as you are from wherever you came. I have no connection to Africa.

Oh yes number #3 talk about hypocrisy. My only question to you Kallark, what does slavery have to do with me? I'm about as far removed from Slavery as you are from monkeys. I have no connection to slavery. Now stfu you moron black racist bigot.
maria gonzaleous

Iselin, NJ

#23987 Apr 23, 2014
and gonorrhea old troll sammuleballs penisehands all back to you you dumb bastard you illlitera fucken moron you are the true loser bitch your dumb run on sentences also you fool your same retarted posters also you are stupid and if you lady can talk bs to me I can do it right back to you if you wasn't sick you would have put a sock in it along time ago you sure is dumb or you would quit writing the dumb stuff and your writing is hardly even understandable becca you cant write worth a shit then you got the imitagated gall to talk about me you the dummy girl who cant write correctly. lady bitch mouth who talk entirely to much just shut your bitch ass mouth and it wont be no more but girl you just do not no how to shut up none of what you said today makes no sense at all it was all stupidity.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#23990 Apr 23, 2014
maria gonzaleous wrote:
and gonorrhea old troll sammuleballs penisehands all back to you you dumb bastard you illlitera fucken moron you are the true loser bitch your dumb run on sentences also you fool your same retarted posters also you are stupid and if you lady can talk bs to me I can do it right back to you if you wasn't sick you would have put a sock in it along time ago you sure is dumb or you would quit writing the dumb stuff and your writing is hardly even understandable becca you cant write worth a shit then you got the imitagated gall to talk about me you the dummy girl who cant write correctly. lady bitch mouth who talk entirely to much just shut your bitch ass mouth and it wont be no more but girl you just do not no how to shut up none of what you said today makes no sense at all it was all stupidity.
Color? Hummh I betcha youze a bitch A$$ black mofo. Whatch you wanna bet loser. Now stfu! Do you understand? Well do you.......
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#23991 Apr 23, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
Great, I'm being harassed by the same troll. anonymuff, maria gonorrhea, Sam-muleballs and edward penishands are all the same poster. The same illiterate, run-on sentence, moronic, loser poster.
You have to excuse old Sambo the black blue gum dumbo from Memphis. He represents 99.9 percent of black literacy in America. Cut and Paste Sambo because he beeze to stupid to post anything with substance. Mr. Willie gives his regards to you Sambo. You know the Proud Black Man, Lmao! 5372 4life......
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#23992 Apr 23, 2014
Sambo what color is your gums? Blue?
maria gonzaleous

Iselin, NJ

#23993 Apr 23, 2014
and becca I would never ask the moderator to have your or any of the bigots posts removed it just shows all how ignorant and and dum you all are people just laugh at that dumb shit I felt need to straighten a lot of youall bigots out and I no for I fact it hurt and I really got to youall or youall would have quit responding for the record becca you were the one mostly doing the harassing trying to convince me and the other folkls of your very unrealistic ancient ideas that absolutey have no merits most whites and blacks are in the real world and they don think like you and a lot of the bigots no more and a lot of the old bigots are dying out those are the ones who traied all the bigots who couldn't thinkfor themselves to hate. trust me there is aplace in hell for all the bigoted haters.as for me iam at peace I never let retarted talk phase me becca in no kind of way because i am away better person who you are for the record no one asked you your gender I could care less but what I do no you act like one of those big mouth of any race bitch real lwoman don't act like you do.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23994 Apr 23, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to excuse old Sambo the black blue gum dumbo from Memphis. He represents 99.9 percent of black literacy in America. Cut and Paste Sambo because he beeze to stupid to post anything with substance. Mr. Willie gives his regards to you Sambo. You know the Proud Black Man, Lmao! 5372 4life......
Yep, it's scary as all hell, knowing that the run-on sentence queen was probably given an Apefermative Action General Equivalency Diploma after having tax payers put it through head-start and school for 12 years. It's either a typical illiterate negro, or a mentally retarded white female that thinks that all yard monkeys are her best friends. But I think you're right. It's more than likely a blue-gum, chimping, feral, knuckledragging, muhdik grabbing, shitskin rape ape.
maria gonzaleous

Iselin, NJ

#23995 Apr 23, 2014
and becca if you really want this to end quit your very dumb unrealistic harassing because you will never win with me I don't take bs off anybody especially when I no iam right and iam a lot of people read the facts and they all no you are wrong as wrong as could be and deep down you no you are wrong to. scores of people no but they are intelligent and they didn't write in they just laughed about your ignorance and iam not talking about the bigots like yourself only the smart understanding intelligent people and that's all iam really concerned with always remember when ever you talk shit becca you are only reflecting on your own self get to a shrink asap perhaps you already have one because you need very serious help and any smart intelligent person also no you need help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heartless Felons Tue I heart hate 3
Former Methodist Episcopal minister accused of ... (Jul '08) Dec 21 matthew 368
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Dec 20 nobody 7
Cleveland police bust out car window after moth... Dec 20 nobody 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Dec 19 Observer 18
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... Dec 18 Watsa Mattau 6
Tamir Rice's Dec 16 DefAttorney 2

High Wind Warning for Cuyahoga County was issued at December 24 at 9:25PM EST

Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:18 am PST

NBC Sports11:18AM
Rookie Shaw excited about chance to start for Browns - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report12:11 PM
NFL Odds: Opening Spreads for Week 17 Betting
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
NBC Sports 3:09 PM
Lions head to house of horrors in Green Bay - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:16 PM
Breaking Down Lions Game Plan vs. Packers