The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,721 - 16,740 of 18,619 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Old Bull

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So who is the THUG you or Sherman? And why do blacks get to redefine the meaning of words?
Because it fits their agenda. And if doesn't they make up sheete. TNB M/O
Old Bull

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Cry me a river. You people have more opportunity than any other race out there. If you can't make it it's your fault. You get preference points for everything you apply for. Affirmative Action is everywhere. You have black TV, black dating sites. the NAACP, white guilt, the White House and anything else your poor heart desires because white America doesn't want to be labeled racist. Everything is given to you people and you still screw it up. LOL!
Thank you for telling the truth.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Black Privilege noted above! Now cry me a river WHINERS and Hypocrites!
Old Bull

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Funny thang certain race of people will never evolve from sewer rats. It all started when their tails were shorten and they fell out of trees into the sewers. If they had their long tails perhaps they could pull themselves up out of despair.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Old Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it fits their agenda. And if doesn't they make up sheete. TNB M/O
If 99% of whites voted strictly for white candidates or even Republicans they would be called racist. But it's OK for 99% of blacks to vote for black candidates and democrats. Interesting.

Since: Nov 11

Brant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Black Privilege noted above! Now cry me a river WHINERS and Hypocrites!
You are hilarious dude. I could have told you about black privilege. As always you are making mention of something as if you've exposed a top secret government document or project lol. You asked what white privilege was. I told you. Big deal.

Brant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
You have so much empathy for white people and their struggle for equality it's so teaching.
The sad part is that innocent white people are experiencing what, historically, non-whites suffered. White people are reaping the bitter consequences of the actions of their fore-parents.

Brant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If 99% of whites voted strictly for white candidates or even Republicans they would be called racist. But it's OK for 99% of blacks to vote for black candidates and democrats. Interesting.
What's also interesting is that before Mr Obama became president black people voted for white men. So now a black man became available, they voted for him and now they are racist? Interesting.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hilarious dude. I could have told you about black privilege. As always you are making mention of something as if you've exposed a top secret government document or project lol. You asked what white privilege was. I told you. Big deal.
You are hilarious dude. I didn't post that for you even though you think you are the most interesting person on Topix. Nothing you post is top secret or original. LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad part is that innocent white people are experiencing what, historically, non-whites suffered. White people are reaping the bitter consequences of the actions of their fore-parents.
You haven't even figured out your own race and now you are going to psychoanalyze the white race? LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's also interesting is that before Mr Obama became president black people voted for white men. So now a black man became available, they voted for him and now they are racist? Interesting.
Blacks have always historically voted for blacks when one is present. Blacks in droves vote for democrats even when there is a black republican and you know why that is. FREE STUFF!

White Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks have always historically voted for blacks when one is present. Blacks in droves vote for democrats even when there is a black republican and you know why that is. FREE STUFF!
As whites do for whites. Especially rich white people who get countless tax breaks which enable them to acquire FREE STUFF too! Dude you are NEVER going to show more bias towards whites or vice versa so stop.

White Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are hilarious dude. I didn't post that for you even though you think you are the most interesting person on Topix. Nothing you post is top secret or original. LMAO!
Not directly no. But its amazing how you posted links about black privilege though. LOL!
lulu

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

How is life of white a fun ride
Idiot from above

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

When we decide we need someone who's area of expertise is in sucking dyck we"ll ask you

“Deport Them Now”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharp County Bigot (-:
Yes you really are a funny little boy. Run along now and play.
Fitus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Cops + first 48 says it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2,229
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Thu NIMROD33 985
Cleveland man fatally shot walking out of corne... Jul 30 mike 3
LeBron James Jul 30 Go Blue Forever 9
Group targets youth violence in Cleveland Jul 29 mike 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
CONVENTION Center Jul 22 Year 2016 1
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••