The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,217

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22581 Jan 23, 2014
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22583 Jan 23, 2014
Black Privilege noted above! Now cry me a river WHINERS and Hypocrites!
Old Bull

Oklahoma City, OK

#22586 Jan 23, 2014
Funny thang certain race of people will never evolve from sewer rats. It all started when their tails were shorten and they fell out of trees into the sewers. If they had their long tails perhaps they could pull themselves up out of despair.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22590 Jan 23, 2014
Old Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it fits their agenda. And if doesn't they make up sheete. TNB M/O
If 99% of whites voted strictly for white candidates or even Republicans they would be called racist. But it's OK for 99% of blacks to vote for black candidates and democrats. Interesting.

Since: Nov 11

Wixom, MI

#22591 Jan 23, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Black Privilege noted above! Now cry me a river WHINERS and Hypocrites!
You are hilarious dude. I could have told you about black privilege. As always you are making mention of something as if you've exposed a top secret government document or project lol. You asked what white privilege was. I told you. Big deal.

Wixom, MI

#22593 Jan 23, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
You have so much empathy for white people and their struggle for equality it's so teaching.
The sad part is that innocent white people are experiencing what, historically, non-whites suffered. White people are reaping the bitter consequences of the actions of their fore-parents.

Wixom, MI

#22595 Jan 23, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If 99% of whites voted strictly for white candidates or even Republicans they would be called racist. But it's OK for 99% of blacks to vote for black candidates and democrats. Interesting.
What's also interesting is that before Mr Obama became president black people voted for white men. So now a black man became available, they voted for him and now they are racist? Interesting.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22596 Jan 23, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hilarious dude. I could have told you about black privilege. As always you are making mention of something as if you've exposed a top secret government document or project lol. You asked what white privilege was. I told you. Big deal.
You are hilarious dude. I didn't post that for you even though you think you are the most interesting person on Topix. Nothing you post is top secret or original. LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22597 Jan 23, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad part is that innocent white people are experiencing what, historically, non-whites suffered. White people are reaping the bitter consequences of the actions of their fore-parents.
You haven't even figured out your own race and now you are going to psychoanalyze the white race? LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22598 Jan 23, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's also interesting is that before Mr Obama became president black people voted for white men. So now a black man became available, they voted for him and now they are racist? Interesting.
Blacks have always historically voted for blacks when one is present. Blacks in droves vote for democrats even when there is a black republican and you know why that is. FREE STUFF!

Fenton, MI

#22600 Jan 23, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks have always historically voted for blacks when one is present. Blacks in droves vote for democrats even when there is a black republican and you know why that is. FREE STUFF!
As whites do for whites. Especially rich white people who get countless tax breaks which enable them to acquire FREE STUFF too! Dude you are NEVER going to show more bias towards whites or vice versa so stop.

Fenton, MI

#22601 Jan 23, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are hilarious dude. I didn't post that for you even though you think you are the most interesting person on Topix. Nothing you post is top secret or original. LMAO!
Not directly no. But its amazing how you posted links about black privilege though. LOL!
lulu

Norwalk, CA

#22604 Jan 23, 2014
How is life of white a fun ride
Idiot from above

Euless, TX

#22615 Jan 24, 2014
When we decide we need someone who's area of expertise is in sucking dyck we"ll ask you

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#22617 Jan 24, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharp County Bigot (-:
Yes you really are a funny little boy. Run along now and play.
Fitus T Bluster

Longwood, FL

#22621 Jan 24, 2014
Cops + first 48 says it all.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22622 Jan 24, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As whites do for whites. Especially rich white people who get countless tax breaks which enable them to acquire FREE STUFF too! Dude you are NEVER going to show more bias towards whites or vice versa so stop.
If it wasn't for MILLIONS of whites Obama would not be President. You have a high paying job because of a White Man who gets tax breaks to pass on to you and those like you. Your people vote democrat strictly for the welfare benefits. You owe the white man for what success you have in life.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22623 Jan 24, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not directly no. But its amazing how you posted links about black privilege though. LOL!
I guess if you are of shallow mind and a low information voter you would find that amazing.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22624 Jan 24, 2014
Funny how whites will vote for black republicans where blacks won't vote for black republicans, hell whites will even vote for black Presidents due to white guilt as evidenced by the last two Presidential elections. What is so sad is our first Affirmative Action President is an EPIC FAILURE!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22625 Jan 24, 2014
WOW! With all the FREE STUFF in America we still have children going hungry. PATHETIC!

http://dccrimestories.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Vic 231
admirer Thu admirer 1
Low-cost pet sterilization available across NE ... Thu Kissel 1
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Thu waiting for an ar... 1,013
Do not buy Toshiba copiers!!! (Jan '09) Thu floyd 20
Stark sheriff's deputies file lawsuit over Hope... (Feb '09) Sep 17 weams 124
Woman found dead on Cleveland back porch grante... Sep 16 Retread 1
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Sep 15 Shaun Street rules 34
•••
•••