The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20699 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

#21768 Dec 26, 2013
Amanda Hugginkiss wrote:
This is unbelievable
STFU
Side note

Grand Blanc, MI

#21769 Dec 26, 2013
When you read " average income of 21xxx"

You have to look beyond those numbers.,

Plus food stamps
Plus housing subsidy
Plus health subsidy
Plus day care , or more..
( school )

Often 21xxx is tax free plus " earned income tax credit

That's EASILY the equivelant of a 60xxx income to a tax payer..

So, you can keep that " low income " argument all you want .
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

#21770 Dec 27, 2013
Side note wrote:
When you read " average income of 21xxx"
You have to look beyond those numbers.,
Plus food stamps
Plus housing subsidy
Plus health subsidy
Plus day care , or more..
( school )
Often 21xxx is tax free plus " earned income tax credit
That's EASILY the equivelant of a 60xxx income to a tax payer..
So, you can keep that " low income " argument all you want .
We blacks call it Reparations for slavery. Kracker head you forgot the lobster and ribeye I'm going to be eating tonight. Please white folks keep working. Don't cry all is fair in
Love and slavery. Zulu Dawn. 5372
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

#21771 Dec 27, 2013
My last day in Clovis NM. IM heading home. By the way ICP, thank you for the brownies. I fed all my white bros at the bingo parlor yesterday. I won $3000 dollars because everyone was running to and fro from the bathroom. Must of been the stomach flu going around in NM. As soon I get home you're getting an ass whoopin, do you hear me? Well do you. 5372
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#21773 Dec 27, 2013
Side note wrote:
When you read " average income of 21xxx"
You have to look beyond those numbers.,
Plus food stamps
Plus housing subsidy
Plus health subsidy
Plus day care , or more..
( school )
Often 21xxx is tax free plus " earned income tax credit
That's EASILY the equivelant of a 60xxx income to a tax payer..
So, you can keep that " low income " argument all you want .
Amen!!! 100% correct!!! You are so true, but don't forget most low income get some kind if government medical coverage
Running Bear

United States

#21775 Dec 27, 2013
I hate the pale face round eye. They speak with forked tongue just like their father, devil.
White people go get sc

United States

#21778 Dec 27, 2013
rew!
Wyatt

Los Angeles, CA

#21779 Dec 27, 2013
Harry Callihan whats your beef with W ?
Harry Callihan

Anonymous Proxy

#21783 Dec 28, 2013
All yall mf STFU!! If you really want to know where I be coming from look for the next issue of Man Boy Love magazine, my picture in the centerfold.
Sam38002

Buffalo, NY

#21784 Dec 28, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
All yall mf STFU!! If you really want to know where I be coming from look for the next issue of Man Boy Love magazine, my picture in the centerfold.
The boy in that centerfold with Hairy is me!
Side note

Toledo, OH

#21787 Dec 28, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!! 100% correct!!! You are so true, but don't forget most low income get some kind if government medical coverage
Thank you..

I did include health subsidy
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21789 Dec 29, 2013
Sam38002 wrote:
I think we've been over this before, when your impersonating someone thats logedin the names are in a different color.
Happy Holliday's
Hello Samblow,
did Santa bring you a case of Tyson's chicken neck bones for Christmas? When Santa calls out Ho Ho Ho do you think he calling for your mother? Please dont get Ho Ho Ho mixed up with Hoe Hoe Hoe. By the way is Santa's little helpers black?
black momma

Temecula, CA

#21790 Dec 29, 2013
Brian wrote:
Camden is the state's lowest performing school district where fewer than one in five students pass state tests of math and language arts proficiency.
Another colored people sucess story
Listen unearned entitlement your holidays,your economic system. If you had a time machine you can travel. Not
People of difference to be so self absorb my test my way my way only my way.Riddle me this who is Dr. Mark Dean,David Crosthwait jr,Granville Woods,
Garrett Morgan,Lewis Howard Latimore. The main person who is behind all this computer madness Otis Boy kin. You will never hear of these great inventors
Because to disrupt the illusion of being a superior race is far to in unacceptable.
A mirror into reality
jbxsw

New York, NY

#21792 Dec 29, 2013
dfsc

Richie T

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21794 Dec 29, 2013
Sam38002 wrote:
Jesus is the reason.
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
FYI

Buffalo, NY

#21795 Dec 29, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Can anyone answer
No sheb00n, no one can answer your ebonical jive nonsense, above all, YOU. Don't go back to school fool, you couldn't learn the first time and you wouldn't learn this time, like ALL typical darkies.
armando

Ashtabula, OH

#21798 Dec 29, 2013
that sucks
Carmel momma

United States

#21802 Dec 29, 2013
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic Christmas for the family this year thank you for asking.
I have biracial kids and I'm nowhere near ghetto. My husband is not ghetto, nor will I ever let my kids act like they don't have any sense. They say sir and ma'am, they respect their elders and know that they don't get anything if they don't earn it. We don't receive government assistance, my husband and I are both college educated and our kids go to a private school that happens to cost a small fortune to make sure they get the best education possible because we don't want them in the crappy public schools. So don't generalize...people seem to think that ww/bm couples are trashy, ghetto, and welfare whores. Just know that's not always the case. There are trashy people of all races...
Hmmm

Buffalo, NY

#21804 Dec 29, 2013
Carmel momma wrote:
<quoted text>
I have biracial kids and I'm nowhere near ghetto. My husband is not ghetto, nor will I ever let my kids act like they don't have any sense. They say sir and ma'am, they respect their elders and know that they don't get anything if they don't earn it. We don't receive government assistance, my husband and I are both college educated and our kids go to a private school that happens to cost a small fortune to make sure they get the best education possible because we don't want them in the crappy public schools. So don't generalize...people seem to think that ww/bm couples are trashy, ghetto, and welfare whores. Just know that's not always the case. There are trashy people of all races...
Did you hook up wit yo baboon hubby cause he be hung like a mule and freebee gobment college tuition for monkeys or so black folks can look at you and say, Oh look dat white girl be die-verse-ified, she aight?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21806 Dec 29, 2013
Carmel momma wrote:
<quoted text>
I have biracial kids and I'm nowhere near ghetto. My husband is not ghetto, nor will I ever let my kids act like they don't have any sense. They say sir and ma'am, they respect their elders and know that they don't get anything if they don't earn it. We don't receive government assistance, my husband and I are both college educated and our kids go to a private school that happens to cost a small fortune to make sure they get the best education possible because we don't want them in the crappy public schools. So don't generalize...people seem to think that ww/bm couples are trashy, ghetto, and welfare whores. Just know that's not always the case. There are trashy people of all races...
Shinaqua, A'Quariur, Dasunia, Shaquedra, Omarion... why do blacks choose these awful names???For example carmel momma, WTF!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland 53 mins ago 8:55 p.m.Man charged with... 5 hr GrowUp 2
News Shaun Dowdy arrested at his home Tuesday night. (Feb '09) Dec 1 Dubz 10
News Cleveland police searching for missing man with... Dec 1 Dubz 2
Hillary. Owns the African Americans Dec 1 Dubz 7
News Pair accused of robbery, pistol-whipping on Cle... Dec 1 Dubz 1
News Judge approves lawsuit settlement for family of... Dec 1 Dubz 1
News Former Cleveland attorney gets prison for steal... Dec 1 Dubz 2

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages