The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,384

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19865 Nov 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You filthy low life. Still can't read and still can't answer any and all questions that points out the hypocrisy in the black race. I guess I would do the same Kalliar when cornered with the indefensible Kaffir.
Quote, Because to just arbitrarily shoot someone because they are at your door is just wrong. CLEARLY one has a right to defend their property but this whole tragedy is really questionable.
I stated it was a tragedy and poor judgement. Had nothing to do with racial profile idiot. I also stated that one cannot racially profile when you're inside your home douche bag. Its so funny how you stated the whole tragedy is really questionable however two blacks killing a baby in front of its mother wasn't. Funny how you and other blacks choose to ignore these facts. Its to bad you weren't the one on the front porch. Then there would be one less racist in the world. You feel me Kaffir we'll do you?
You asked a question. I responded with an answer. I didn't necessarily say it was racial profiling. I simply said that the factors that led to her death were "questionable." My question is why would one answer the door with a 12 gauge shotgun blast? If a complete stranger came to your door would you shot first, ask questions later? There was no proof given that she was a robber. She simply needed help. And her help was a 12 gauge shotgun blast to the face. No one can say for sure that it was racial profiling. TO ME, it looks like it MAY be. Did you get all that Aryanna?

"Its so funny how you stated the whole tragedy is really questionable however two blacks killing a baby in front of its mother wasn't."

What do you want from me? That was TRAGIC! There is a possibility that was racial profiling as well! I don't control what receives heavy airplay and what does not. The murder of ANY human being is repulsive. Quit trying to paint me as insensitive to the murder of people other than blacks. You know what murder still affects me to this day? Drummer Lee Rigby. He was run down and hacked to death by two African Muslim demoniacs in England. Or that little bastard that you spoke about as killing an innocent child. That was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! Is this clear enough? Well is it Aryanna?
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#19867 Nov 9, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked a question. I responded with an answer. I didn't necessarily say it was racial profiling. I simply said that the factors that led to her death were "questionable." My question is why would one answer the door with a 12 gauge shotgun blast? If a complete stranger came to your door would you shot first, ask questions later? There was no proof given that she was a robber. She simply needed help. And her help was a 12 gauge shotgun blast to the face. No one can say for sure that it was racial profiling. TO ME, it looks like it MAY be. Did you get all that Aryanna?
"Its so funny how you stated the whole tragedy is really questionable however two blacks killing a baby in front of its mother wasn't."
What do you want from me? That was TRAGIC! There is a possibility that was racial profiling as well! I don't control what receives heavy airplay and what does not. The murder of ANY human being is repulsive. Quit trying to paint me as insensitive to the murder of people other than blacks. You know what murder still affects me to this day? Drummer Lee Rigby. He was run down and hacked to death by two African Muslim demoniacs in England. Or that little bastard that you spoke about as killing an innocent child. That was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! Is this clear enough? Well is it Aryanna?
Kallark27
Thank you for finally answering my question truthfully. My point and examples is that blacks do not have a monopoly on pain, suffering and injustice. Because something bad happens to a black person doesn't make it racial. That is where I differ from you Kallark. I have admitted you make twice the income and have a much nicer home than I. I don't cry woe is me but commend you for your efforts. Kallark27 race only becomes an issues based upon ones actions and behavior and has nothing to do with ones skin color.
NASA

Henderson, NV

#19869 Nov 9, 2013
NASA RELEASE VIDEO

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is releasing this time capsule video recently caught floating in orbit, 25,000 miles above the Earth.

WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS FRIGHTFUL EVENTS WHICH WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE, UNLESS THE WHITE RACE ACTS TODAY IN PREVENTING THESE EVENTS FROM HAPPENING:

viooz.co/movies/286-planet-of- the-apes-1968.html
NASA

Henderson, NV

#19870 Nov 9, 2013
NASA wrote:
NASA RELEASE VIDEO
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is releasing this time capsule video recently caught floating in orbit, 25,000 miles above the Earth.

WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS FRIGHTFUL EVENTS WHICH WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE, UNLESS THE WHITE RACE ACTS TODAY IN PREVENTING THESE EVENTS FROM HAPPENING:

viooz.co/movies/286-planet-of- the-apes-1968.html
A Website Correction:

www.viooz.co/movies/286-planet-of-the-apes-19...

Taylor, MI

#19874 Nov 9, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for those updates, troop. Your diligence and concern for the safety of US law abiding citizens is greatly appreciated. STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. GO AHEAD, TROOPERS, SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, SAY WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE!!!! OORAH!!!!
What, program investigations or whatever isn't censoring you? Lol it only censors non-Aryans right?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#19876 Nov 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That looks like a Kfart convention!
Is Kfart the one wearing the glasses?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19877 Nov 9, 2013
History has a way of repeating. I as a black woman know one thing about America is the fear of an educated black man. A white man should be very happy when a black man hooks up with a white she is so nice,docile, will compromise, set boundaries oh cone on honey let's just venture forward and concentrate on raising our family. You get two well read blacks together and form a bond you get the black panther party who I have mad respect for. Let me tell you what fear and envy does. The thought process goes into survival mode. Right after the civil rights movement white people had that calm we shall over come someday negro like my fsther. The Sydney Pottier type not quite yes sum but a compatible match to white society. You all had the one chance to even out the playing field but that fear of not knowing what is this negro going to get some get back well I know what I can do for my white brethren the jails were 85% white I am not going to control the poor whites anymore I am going to set up a system of new slavery for blacks poor housing lack of resources and a few government jobs to pacify the black man. I will profile each black male and the only way I will show him any respect is to become like me. Your self worth is base on what you have. I Mr. White learn from my ancestors conquer and divided among each other will weaken them it work. But what you didn't see is the off springs of the MLK generation who took in the ways of the white men.He knows his enemy so well we love the media keep showing every crime we do.
Not knowing your enemy creates anxiety.The spook who sat by the door. Massa got me workin
Day n note... How I love you my dear ole mammie. New generation fight the powers that be.
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#19884 Nov 10, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't hate the roots of a tree and not hate the tree.
True if the tree is infected with worms you cut it down to the roots so it won't spread to other trees.
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#19885 Nov 10, 2013
Why Do Blacks Commit So Much Violence and Mayhem?
... violent crime is lowest in East Asian countries, intermediate in European countries, and highest in African and in Black Caribbean countries. The median number of violent crimes per 100,000 population were: 7 East Asian countries--34; 45 European countries--42; and 22 African and Black Caribbean countries--149, respectively.
Tarzan

Roseville, MI

#19886 Nov 10, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Why Do Blacks Commit So Much Violence and Mayhem?
... violent crime is lowest in East Asian countries, intermediate in European countries, and highest in African and in Black Caribbean countries. The median number of violent crimes per 100,000 population were: 7 East Asian countries--34; 45 European countries--42; and 22 African and Black Caribbean countries--149, respectively.
The reason lies in the evolution of the African species in the jungle environment. Who can run the fastest and throw the spear the farthest along with A very aggressive nature will determine whether or not you survive in the jungle. I.Q. is of much less importance.
When you take these "Skill Sets", and place them in A West European Environment the outcome can be less than desirable. The aggressive nature and low I.Q. of the African are not easy problems to solve and you often get the violence and an inability to assimilate as A result.

Taylor, MI

#19887 Nov 10, 2013
Tarzan wrote:
<quoted text>The reason lies in the evolution of the African species in the jungle environment. Who can run the fastest and throw the spear the farthest along with A very aggressive nature will determine whether or not you survive in the jungle. I.Q. is of much less importance.
When you take these "Skill Sets", and place them in A West European Environment the outcome can be less than desirable. The aggressive nature and low I.Q. of the African are not easy problems to solve and you often get the violence and an inability to assimilate as A result.
You sound about as dumb as one prominent Greek philosopher/teacher who said that people from northern Europe were "energetic but stupid." Quit while you're ahead lol.
Hugo

Seal Beach, CA

#19890 Nov 10, 2013
In Darwinian evilution, you've got a random variation of changes to the genes, and then natural selection of which changes fit best to survive. So in the jungle where many deadly predators are, natural selection wouldn't be kind to human babies that took long too long to mature. So with black little kids today it's funny to see many little ones that seem all grown up early. I was on a train to St Louis once and some kids were kicking the back of my seat. So I turned around and eye-balled a little black boy with his sister about it. He said back to me "I'm gonna box your head". I thought that was funny. But, the genes take lots of energy to run, and the cost for this early development is as faster deterioration in the later years, so don't live as long, which is unfair for collecting social security.
Sam38063

Park Ridge, IL

#19892 Nov 10, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the race to which he belongs.
Ans I wood likes to adds dat if I be a l\ligga wit a kritta an I bees litta wit Shitz malt licka ans I bees bitta dat I hates whitey witta fitta ans I aint gotta bees anutta brutta likes ma fadda Kfartta27 hoo bees da bigga lyin azz black azz l\ligga a longs wit ma fat black azz sheeboon Big black stanky momma jama an dats dat mo fo yo nome sayin.
Sam38063

Park Ridge, IL

#19893 Nov 10, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>Ans I wood likes to adds dat if I be a l\ligga wit a kritta an I bees litta wit Shitz malt licka ans I bees bitta dat I hates whitey witta fitta ans I aint gotta bees anutta brutta likes ma fadda Kfartta27 hoo bees da bigga lyin azz black azz l\ligga a longs wit ma fat black azz sheeboon Big black stanky momma jama an dats dat mo fo yo nome sayin.
Ans I bees likes to adds dat dis l\ligga likes alls l\liggas be drinkin a nutta 40 owncer ans smokin dat blunts an hatin an killin alls white peeples an rappin an rapin to alls white hoes ya nome sayin an I be fecalsofical about all da l\liggas constipashunal rites of all us black azz l\liggas speshully us l\liggas on welfare an gubment housing fo now an foeva whitey be owes da black man fo da reason ALL us l\liggas be lazy an stoopid but Kaffart an fat black azz big momma be worser ya nome sayin mo fos.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19896 Nov 10, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Racists will always call you a racist when you identify their racism. To love yourself now is a form of racism. We are the only people who are criticized for loving ourselves.
LMAO! and you wonder why people laugh at the black race. Quote," We are the only people who are criticized for loving ourselves!"

Friend 7,000 black people Murdered each year by BLACKS. Is that what you call loving yourselves, I think I rather sit back and continue to laugh at black stupidity. By the way the statistics came from a black website Globalgrind.com written by a black person, I guess he's a black racist for speaking the truth.

http://globalgrind.com/2012/05/24/7000-black-...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19897 Nov 10, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the race to which he belongs.
I concur Sami, however your own words are self indicting wouldn't you say?

Quote,"Racists will always call you a racist when you identify their racism. To love yourself now is a form of racism. We are the only people who are criticized for loving ourselves."

Keep posting and listen to the millions perhaps billions of Topix readers laughing at you....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19898 Nov 10, 2013
@ Kalliar & Sami the love poet.

A friend called me today and asked if I saw the youtube video where a tragic house fire in Memphis claimed the lives of two abandon toddlers all under the age of 3. My friend stated the Aunt not surprisingly a loving hyphenated African-American woman was interviewed by the local news crew. The loving, nurturing, caring and above all sympathetic woman stated she was not a bit sorry that she and the biology egg donor left the babies at home by themselves.

Wait Kalliar & Sami the story gets better. The Auntie (black lingo) stated that she needed to hurry and get into the house and find her burnt up purse to see if her food stamps survived the house fire that claimed the lives of nieces.

And you wonder why people from all around ?????????? I'll let you guys fill in the blanks....Do you understand? Well do you.

Please don't take my word as being the gospel watch the video for yourselves Brothers. Maybe the Black Panthers will have a community fund raising for the Auntie to reimburse her for losing her precious and endearing FOOD STAMPS. Go figure!

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19899 Nov 10, 2013
In regards to a comment made in defense of the Auntie by a black person quote,
"I understand the need to report a story of this magnitude, however any respectable journalist should not take a report from a woman who obviously suffers from mental illness. The fact that two very small children, who are closely related to her, are being transported to the hospital with life threatening burns and she is still hanging around speaking with the news, is indicative that she is insane. I hope and pray the lives of these precious children were spared and those who responsible are punished. Food stamps should be used for people with mental disabilities, so I have no issue with her receiving them. I hope she is getting the help she so desperately needs." End quote......

Evidently this person also suffers from mental illness because the children died in the house fire. When will blacks stop trying to defend the indefensible and own up to the fact that the black race is imploding from within. Personally I don't believe there is any hope for the black race to ever redeem itself. There will always be the anomalies as with anything in nature but we don't judge on the anomalies but the whole. Spock from Star Trek stated that the many outweighs the needs of the few. Enigmatic anomalies is just that, an anomaly, it is what it is.....

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19901 Nov 10, 2013
Addendum: The poster continue to state, " Food stamps should be used for people with mental disabilities, so I have no issue with her receiving them. I hope she is getting the help she so desperately needs."

How about the victims?

AS you can see from the poster's comment, the poster had no problem leaving the babies unattended since she failed to mention the babies were abandon. However the poster felt the food stamps warranted a comment to justify blacks on welfare.

The story was about the death of the two babies left alone by the Auntie and the biological egg donor. It is apparent that materialistic things ie food stamps means more to blacks than the lives of children. This poster and Auntie are cut from the same cloth.

This was not a referendum on food stamps but the death of two babies. Unfortunately this is a widespread epidemic problem in the black community and world wide. I also posted early this week where Black Africans were harvesting live organs from children and cannibalism their body parts.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19902 Nov 10, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>The only community function the black panthers will put on is a BBQ to line there pockets with some Benjamin's their the most wayciss (lo)sarcasm to KLIAR of all they could care a less of a child they are a self righteous group of street apes and it's going to get very hot where there going when they meet there idol concur bebo 666."Stay White Stay Strong You Can't Go Wrong" This message was sponsored by the WPWW Network for a whiter brighter future,and all you black demon's go straight to hell.7734/5372/2013/SSS (;-(l)-------+
This video sickens me.
I wonder what kind of web of self righteous bs Kalliar and Sami will spin on this video.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best pizza? Thu Curious 1
And that's why you're called Cleveland CLOWNS Wed Permanti in da house 3
where can you buy heroin in cleveland? Wed cleveland 1
Gotham and Stalker in The War On Culture Oct 21 Culture Auditor 1
Ebola in Clevelnd Now!!! Oct 20 Shaun Street rules 3
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Oct 20 Shaun Street rules 47
My Nayghbor Has EBOLA, HELP Oct 20 HELP ME 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs