The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 761)

Showing posts 15,201 - 15,220 of18,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>What about those "spawns of satan" who use degatory remarks about Whites? Hmmmm, I've never used the so-called "N" word on here but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Have I ever used the so-called "N" word, well YES, I'm not one of those wimpy sellouts that bow or kowtow to political correctness, but I don't use it just for the sake of using it. The "N" word is simply a word, nothing more and nothing less. For someone to FAKE outrage or literally go into a homicidal rage simply over a word is pathetic. I would question that person's sanity if I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALL THAT PHONY OUTRAGE IS FAKE AND PART OF THE SHAKE WHITEY DOWN AGENDA. 1212. The preceding message is sponsored by and paid for by the WPWW and the Eric 2016 presidential campaign for 2016.
The spawn of Satan that use derogatory remarks about whites are equally wrong. However, they are not on this particular Topix thread are they? And that's good you don't "kowtow" to anyone. Congratulations. It still doesn't make the copious use of that word any better.
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
It's sad the spawns of Satan on here get away with with using the "N" word daily. But hey, Satan is sly, deceptive, manipulative, "inventive," and malicious.
Hey l\ligger, you don't have a problem with your demonic l\lIGGER black ass using cracker, white trash, etc. Speak for yourself "l\lIGGER" about being spawns of Satan because that's what you and your l\lIGGER kind are. Poor wittle Kfart the l\ligger chimp, all these white people are picking on the wittle pickaninny l\ligger cry baby. Maybe you better report this to your l\ligger president Opossum, the FBI, NAACP, Al Chimpton, Jesse Chimpson, KGB, CIA, KKK, Bugs Bunny, Donald Duck, Herman Munster, Pee Wee Herman, Gladys Knight and her Pimps, Uncle Tom, Tom Sawyer, Abe Lincoln, Lincoln Continental, Flipper, Julius Caesar, Caesar Romero, Caesar Salad, Jimmy Swaggart, Jerry Lee Lewis, Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, Michael Jackson, Jackson Brown, Joe Brown, Feinstein, Frankenstein and your l\ligger mammy. I hope I haven't offended you by using the "N" word, l\ligger.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
We attend a interracial church,my neighborhood is also interested.My children friends are from different backgrounds.They will never take on the mentality of bigotry.
Is your church baptist and loaded with big fat, hollering Mamies wearing their sunday best and floppy hats.
You Black people should join the Jewish religion, cuz they dominate the stuff we see on TV and the polidickally correct media?
Violent dumb thugs and mindless so called comedy like Big Bang theory that is so lame they have to use canned laughter are all over TV.On the soap operas they are trying to push mixed race kissing and sex.
KKK

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye. The more light you shine on it, the more it will contract.
Now the imp is desperately searching for quotes and phrases of enlightenment with hopes of higher intellectual appearance.
Hugo

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Hugo, banking law is not very importent to me so I tend not to follow as close as you. But I give me opinion.
Glass-Steagall is the start of the only way to take national control back from the globalist empire forces that want to decrease the pop. to 1B.
KKK

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>A WORD ONLY has the power you GIVE IT. You can call me "cracker" "honky" "redneck" or whatever suits you and see how much it bothers me. IF you allow someone to control you with words it really doesn't speak highly of your intellect. 1212.
This is one of the most enlightened and accurate statements ever.

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>A WORD ONLY has the power you GIVE IT. You can call me "cracker" "honky" "redneck" or whatever suits you and see how much it bothers me. IF you allow someone to control you with words it really doesn't speak highly of your intellect. 1212.
Well it doesn't bother me per se. However, I find it highly irritating that some "inventive" basturd found a way to slither through the system like the snakes they are.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Word..........
KKK

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
My intelligence is not in question.....
It's because we are already aware it's lacking.
Sam38063 wrote:
and and neither is you prejudice against blacks.
Oh no, I'm not prejudice, I'm racist. We all know speaking the truth deems one a racist. So let the shoe fit.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Words have meaning or there would be no reason to speak them..
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chet, are you down with WPWW, or are you down with OPP? 1212. WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE.
I really don't know what WPWW or OPP 1212 is, but never being another race but White, I guess you could say that I am proud to be White.It is hard enough dealing with people in my own race, but after seeing how a lot of people of other races act, I am glad to be White.Like they say ''birds of a feather flock together''.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Rednecks,crackers and bigots talk at you later. Remember social and economic factors are the causes of crime not blks
Negative!!! Lack of morals, ethics, core values and FATHERS! You can find the lack of all of these in a certain segment of our society and you know it. I just point out the facts, that's all I do..
Gsoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your church baptist and loaded with big fat, hollering Mamies wearing their sunday best and floppy hats.
You Black people should join the Jewish religion, cuz they dominate the stuff we see on TV and the polidickally correct media?
Violent dumb thugs and mindless so called comedy like Big Bang theory that is so lame they have to use canned laughter are all over TV.On the soap operas they are trying to push mixed race kissing and sex.
I control all the media I sold out all the hymies and all the /l/!ggers are cheap labor and I'm laughing my way all the way to the bank and I can bank on that and that's a fact jack I'm the main string puller and as I stated in one of my earlier post don't look behind the curtain you might not like what you see Ha! Ha!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have said this bullshit b4 white boy,itS a choice youve made to be a racist bigot.
Hey boy genius answer me this why is it alright if a /l/!gger calls another one a /l/!gger and why if a white person calls them that it's wayciss(lol) "Quote KFART "I'm waiting for an answer did you hear me boy well did you?(;-(l)--+Come on Hambone!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Rednecks,crackers and bigots talk at you later. Remember social and economic factors are the causes of crime not blks
Sammi boy,
kudos being a internet actor. Not all whites fell for it. It's a amazing your spelling and grammar vastly improved over night compared to previous ebonics rants. I do find it oddly amusing...
Kallark27

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey boy genius answer me this why is it alright if a /l/!gger calls another one a /l/!gger and why if a white person calls them that it's wayciss(lol) "Quote KFART "I'm waiting for an answer did you hear me boy well did you?(;-(l)--+Come on Hambone!
Cuz i no i bees a l\ligga ibees wat i bees ya nome try ta say. da onlee thang dis l\ligga got on dis mind is pooty, crime, crack, sheetz malt licker, chicken, watermelon, rap music an sleepin all day dawg.
Sambo38067 4F

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Cuz i no i bees a l\ligga ibees wat i bees ya nome try ta say. da onlee thang dis l\ligga got on dis mind is pooty, crime, crack, sheetz malt licker, chicken, watermelon, rap music an sleepin all day dawg.
Damn l\ligga, true dat, huh wat dat?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in god white boy? Do you believe you have a soul white boy ?
Yes black boy, I believe I have a soul and I hope there is some sort of good God, black boy.
Do you have to prove to other blacks that you believe in God by hooping and hollering in some white man invented church, black boy?

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes black boy, I believe I have a soul and I hope there is some sort of good God, black boy.
Do you have to prove to other blacks that you believe in God by hooping and hollering in some white man invented church, black boy?
Clarify what you mean by "white man invented church?"
Luke

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

black boy haha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,201 - 15,220 of18,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cancinos Multiservice Office 10 hr Anonymous customer 1
Michelle Knight Information Tue Raven 7
the decline of ebay (May '13) Jul 6 TransNetCommerce 23
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
Five arrested in Jim Brennan murder; Frontier p... Jul 4 pizzed 1
Five People Arrested in Connection with Clevela... Jul 4 Ron S 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••