The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,374

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Hugo

Los Alamitos, CA

#18883 Oct 16, 2013
Look at the words "multiply and subdue" in the Bible. It is assumed with these words in the J's commandment, that it was in regards to nature. But at the time there was both the Egyptian and Babylonian Empires surrounding them, and they were in the crossroads. Plus their whole modus operandi is battling other evil powers. So I imagine they also needed to increase their numbers to more effectively fight. There's not just economic inequality, but reproductive inequality. No justice, no peace. Or is this incorrect in some way?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18884 Oct 16, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a retired barber, and I started investing and trading in the market in the 60s during the era of ''high flyers'' in the teck and business machines like XRX, Fairchild Camera and many others.Luckily I managed to come out ahead over the years after a big loss or so.
I have only been doing it for 26 years and am still learning. I wish I had your experience in the matter. I have done well for my family but I have taken a beating over the years because I did not know what I was doing in the early stages. I know today I could have avoided those early losses knowing what I know now..
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#18886 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have only been doing it for 26 years and am still learning. I wish I had your experience in the matter. I have done well for my family but I have taken a beating over the years because I did not know what I was doing in the early stages. I know today I could have avoided those early losses knowing what I know now..
I think a lot has to do with luck and intuition and taking an early loss at times.600 K is some nice working capital though.
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#18887 Oct 16, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a lot has to do with luck and intuition and taking an early loss at times.600 K is some nice working capital though.
When I fantasize its about white women,
Trash boy
ICP2013

United States

#18888 Oct 17, 2013
So awhile ago ever since I walked into my parents bedroom (saw my dad changing) I can't get his big d!ck out of my mind. I have always found my dad attractive, but now since I have seen his dick, I can't stop thinking about it. I just turned 28 so we don't have to worry about that kind of stuff. How do I ask my dad to make love to me?
White Pride World Wide

Trenton, SC

#18889 Oct 17, 2013
Well, you could get all sneaky and conniving about it and start trying to engineer some way for him to "accidentally" see your body, but really I feel the straightforward approach, the honest approach is always best. Simply start becoming more 'clothing casual' around the house in front of him, that alone will tell him that you don't mind him seeing your body, and that you weren't freaked out about seeing his big dyck. Now I am not talking about purposely showing off in front of him, that just (in case you're not already doing it) only wear a T-shirt and panties around the house, and if you're going between your bedroom and shower you don't really need to wear anything. This will automatically broached the subject with him, and if he doesn't already have ideas about you [which I'm guessing he probably does because that's more common for dads to think about than society wants to admit] well if he's not already thinking things about you, that will certainly help him to start! Also, do some couch cuddling and without really saying any words you can make your thoughts and feelings known. And if he talks about it to you, be honest! If he's open to the idea, you have a really good chance of making it happen now that you're old enough that he knows that you know what it's all about. Now if you want to be a little more 'over the top' and obvious about it, let him hear you masturbating and fantasizing about him while you're doing it. Jus my two cents worth.
Black Pride World Wide

Trenton, SC

#18890 Oct 17, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
When I fantasize its about white women,
Trash boy
Preach on my brutha...WORD!
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18892 Oct 17, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
So awhile ago ever since I walked into my parents bedroom (saw my dad changing) I can't get his big d!ck out of my mind. I have always found my dad attractive, but now since I have seen his dick, I can't stop thinking about it. I just turned 28 so we don't have to worry about that kind of stuff. How do I ask my dad to make love to me?
Put on some pig tails and sing the good ship loolipop
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18893 Oct 17, 2013
Trust me if he is a old white man just wave at him because that sick part is instilled in the DNA.
lol

United States

#18894 Oct 17, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Put on some pig tails and sing the good ship loolipop
Now that"s funny!
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18895 Oct 17, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that"s funny!
And you know this man. My husband is white but he is sick in other ways and so am I. I just don't get it I want to play run away slave but I want to be the slave master rapist.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18896 Oct 17, 2013
I miss Paula Dean poor little thing she wanted a plantation wedding. For a cool million she would have gotten a jockey on her lawn and for a added plus an full black face white lip singing bojangle and a big black Nat Turner ending to the festive event
Bojangle

United States

#18897 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>And you know this man. My husband is white but he is sick in other ways and so am I. I just don't get it I want to play run away slave but I want to be the slave master rapist.
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye.”
Hugo

Los Alamitos, CA

#18898 Oct 17, 2013
Ok, think I've got it figured out. So, there seems to be an inverse relationship between IQ and fertility: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_in... . But this is partly offset by the less intelligent not living as long, because of the obvious. Anyways, the Federal Gov't is taking in about 2.3 trillion dollars in revenue from taxes, including social security per year. But it is spending a trillion more. We've got a 17 trillion dollar debt, but if you look at the unfunded liabilities of Social Security, Medicare, Pensions, etc., it is somewheres around 125 trillion dollars. And the biggest part of these unfunded liabilities are in Medicare - about 80-90 trillion dollars. And most of the beneficiaries of Medicare for the next decades are whites. So with Obamacare you've got the IPAB in there,(Independent Payment Advisory Board), which is an unelected panel that will be deciding who gets what treatments and health care based on a cost/benefit analysis and affordability. People are confused about how Obamacare will come close to paying for itself. And if you think of the 105 million people of working age not in the work force that will get subsidized, because it's based on income, that's a lot of money that will be subsidized by gov't. Not to mention all the low wage and part time jobs. So where will the money come from? Could be.
OneDumbc00n

Saint Louis, MO

#18899 Oct 17, 2013
I notice on this topics forum there are a lot of dumbazz tree hugging c00ns leeching off the guberment preaching about there race playing the old race card game I believe it's called spades (lol)and then you have black mammy and KFECAL what a couple of magpies go fly south to you're motherland Aperica and for you Hugo wasn't that a car that went extinct now make like that car and troll your way off this thread dumb crack head.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18900 Oct 17, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
Use your mouth!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18901 Oct 17, 2013
Trust me if he is a old white man just wave at him because that sick part is instilled in the DNA.
Now black momma EVERYBODY knows he's a white man because she KNOWS who her daddy is!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18902 Oct 17, 2013
I miss Paula Dean poor little thing she wanted a plantation wedding. For a cool million she would have gotten a jockey on her lawn and for a added plus an full black face white lip singing bojangle and a big black Nat Turner ending to the festive event
I miss Wayne Williams!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18903 Oct 17, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
So my dad was a blk man and he used to rape me hard when I was a children? He left my mammy when I was a yung un and I miss his man luv still to this day.
So sad.......
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18904 Oct 17, 2013
A true hero and a man of honor, one to look up to. This is as tragic as it gets sports fans!

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-10-16/n...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola in Clevelnd Now!!! 7 hr Shaun Street rules 3
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory 7 hr Shaun Street rules 47
My Nayghbor Has EBOLA, HELP 8 hr HELP ME 1
And that's why you're called Cleveland CLOWNS 11 hr Permanti in da house 2
please help 21 hr barbosa 2
State and county numbers released on Ebola cont... 21 hr barbosa 1
Do not buy Toshiba copiers!!! (Jan '09) Oct 15 Tom 21
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs