The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,941 - 14,960 of 18,759 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Petrified wood off the hwy very beautiful.
A petrifried /l/!gger hanging from an old oak tree is beautiful (lol)Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)--------+This message was sponsored by give a Darkie a KnooseTie Foundation by the way one size fits all.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you have never been out the state.
LMAO! Been out the state, been out the country. You call walking a block out of your ghetto out of the state! It is obvious that you have never been to New Mexico, excluding topix of course. LOL!

Since: Nov 11

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>A petrifried /l/!gger hanging from an old oak tree is beautiful (lol)Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)--------+This message was sponsored by give a Darkie a KnooseTie Foundation by the way one size fits all.
Bwaaaaaa! You cracka me up! This is what the voices tell you in your padded cell?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
New Mexico is lot of desert very poor state. Meet some good people, funny no racist ones.
New Mexico is like any other state. Rich people and poor people live here. We are just more civilized than the savages of the big cities.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
New Mexico is lot of desert very poor state. Meet some good people, funny no racist ones.
Obviously you have never been here. New Mexico is full of Mountains, do the Rocky Mountains ruing a bell?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaaaa! You cracka me up! This is what the voices tell you in your padded cell?
KALIAS we all know you are Sambo he is you're alter chimpo now that's funny isn't it cupcake. Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)-----+
Amelie Desaunnes

Methuen, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Comme on dit dans le Congo: quand en Afrique, la danse. Danser comme ils le font en Ethiopie, à Nairobi, à l'ombre du Kilimandjaro. Danser et de vivre éternellement, Serengeti bête de la savane sauvage.
Amelie Desaunnes

Methuen, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Dieu rend les hommes ... jaune, noir, blanc, rouge, brun, gris. Dieu voit tout. Les hommes ne font pas de Dieu!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Amelie Desaunnes wrote:
Dieu rend les hommes ... jaune, noir, blanc, rouge, brun, gris. Dieu voit tout. Les hommes ne font pas de Dieu!
Booga dooga wooga wooga! Lapa Napa kapa wham. Boyhaaaaaaaa!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Booga dooga wooga wooga! Lapa Napa kapa wham. Boyhaaaaaaaa!
WE WE MONSEWER.
Oh my my

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

I really feel sorry for you all bc there isn't a medicine out here that can help you all. The only thing that takes care of people like you is when you all die, your no longer here to spread your poison . You all are toxic , sick minded. God will take care of you all very soon. Jesus is coming back. What would you think of him if his face is black , hate him even more bc he is black. You all are headed to HELL. That's a good place for y'all. Your sick !

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
White friend that stays near by told me he had never meet any blks tell he was 26 years. He's from Salt Lake .
And the funny thing is that the troll bigots on here whine day in and day out about diversity and separatism when things like you've just said here happen. While America is very ethnically diverse it is also very SEPARATE and UNEQUAL.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny all of you hate blks but personaly don't know any. Just the ones on the news. Your small city has lass then 5000 people. My city has 100000000.
Now we know you're lying. The largest city in the us has just over 8 million people. Any other city will have a lower population.

Stop lying to try and prove a point. You lose all credibility when you're finally caught.

BTW, work on your spelling and grammar. It's atrocious.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

That should be U.S.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

WPWW wrote:
....served in the military with them.
Thank you for your service.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Oh my my wrote:
I really feel sorry for you all bc there isn't a medicine out here that can help you all. The only thing that takes care of people like you is when you all die, your no longer here to spread your poison . You all are toxic , sick minded. God will take care of you all very soon. Jesus is coming back. What would you think of him if his face is black , hate him even more bc he is black. You all are headed to HELL. That's a good place for y'all. Your sick !
Well at least we get our medicine in death unlike your kind taking your daily medicine (CRACK) in life!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny all of you hate blks but personaly don't know any. Just the ones on the news. Your small city has lass then 5000 people. My city has 100000000.
Dude I played sports with all races. I have worked in a very diversified environment. I know many blacks. My best bud is a half breed. I am a half breed. I don't consider myself a racist because I speak the truth. I dislike people of all races. If you want to label me one than so be it. My small city is over 30,000 people. I live a little over an hour north of El Paso which currently has nearly 1 million legal people and thousands of illegals. I live an hour to the east of Las Cruces which has a population of over One Hundred Thousand. You have never been to this area. You have lied and proven your ignorance. Get you an Atlas but first look up the word Atlas in a dictionary and then you will see how stupid you look..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
White friend that stays near by told me he had never meet any blks tell he was 26 years. He's from Salt Lake .
He was probably the first Mormon you ever met you racist!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the funny thing is that the troll bigots on here whine day in and day out about diversity and separatism when things like you've just said here happen. While America is very ethnically diverse it is also very SEPARATE and UNEQUAL.
The funny thing is you don't consider yourself a troll bigot! LMFAO!

PRICELESS!
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

I like those big fat mammies in their big floppy hats doing their holy rolling at their Baptist churches. What a bunch of conforming retarded steriotypes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland