The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,412

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18646 Oct 12, 2013
Oh my my wrote:
Yes I know that so much of the black race is really bad. I am black and I don't bother with blacks , whites ect. All that much bc people can be so messy. It's heart breaking. I really wouldn't know where to start to be truthful!
The world has made you so ignorant it is unbelievable that you believe everything thing the media feeds you. It is a comfort for white people to embrace a nature of abuse that stems from the nature of unearned entitlement. Just think for a moment your ancestors wipe out a whole race of people just to get their land and lied about inventions they never discovered. White people have crested this mythological existence of being the corner stone of civilation. The only way of survival is to take take take,lie lie lie you live in fear of more manifestos and you think blacks want to be white. All american apple pie I am with a white man he reads my post. He told me why bother because I feel sorry for them I really do from my heart like a lost child in the dark and I want to turn the light on before it is to late once again the
Revolution will not be televized. Families fight this what we do wake up before it is to late.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18647 Oct 12, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>The world has made you so ignorant it is unbelievable that you believe everything thing the media feeds you. It is a comfort for white people to embrace a nature of abuse that stems from the nature of unearned entitlement. Just think for a moment your ancestors wipe out a whole race of people just to get their land and lied about inventions they never discovered. White people have crested this mythological existence of being the corner stone of civilation. The only way of survival is to take take take,lie lie lie you live in fear of more manifestos and you think blacks want to be white. All american apple pie I am with a white man he reads my post. He told me why bother because I feel sorry for them I really do from my heart like a lost child in the dark and I want to turn the light on before it is to late once again the
Revolution will not be televized. Families fight this what we do wake up before it is to late.
LMAO! Tell me what the black man has invented besides violence, poverty and the Afro!
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18648 Oct 12, 2013
Obamas Son Travon wrote:
For thousands of years all the african new was get up in the morning, take A $hit, eat something, anything, raid the neighboring village, steal, rob , rape, murder, and carry off anything of value. Get back home, eat something, anything, take A $hit, phuck something, anything, go to sleep and start up again the next morning. Get up, take A $hit, eat something.........
The bottom line is they are doing in this country what they have ALWAYS BEEN DOING. Get up, take A $hit, you know the rest..........
Look at the hate in your race you never hear a black person talk about the death of white kids. I did once just to set example but our hearts are more compassion towards kids. What a world you have created stop before it is to late. Look at that black Man who beat that woman in front of her 3 year old did we boast about that. Think about how white folks felt about OJ Simpson that is what we have felt numerous times.
Oh my my

Covington, VA

#18649 Oct 13, 2013
All this racial slurs doesn't bother me bc it doesn't DEFINE me. I KNOW WHO I AM. I live around all whites and I know they are watching and talking about us. It bothers them when they have nothing bad to say lol. My family and I laugh at them lol, bc they are white , poor and that white skin isn't putting money in their pockets. Rich , whites don't consider the poor whites lol. It's truely amazing. When you find a poor white person , you have to say to yourself , what happen to them , bc the doors of opportunity has always been wide upen for them! It's the poor asses that loves to spread all this hate bc their white skin hasn't bennifited them at all. Poor asses! Mad at blacks, get mad at the whites, the rich , wealthy, highly educated ones who hate you poor ass whites!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18650 Oct 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Tell me what the black man has invented besides violence, poverty and the Afro!
I will chime in on this topic they have invented how to milk they system of entitlements and hoodrats are popping out little n!glets by the dozen then you see these black outcast pulling up in there high dollar luxury cars going into the grocery store filling there carts to the brim and then braking out there ebt card must be nice to be a burden on society oh and by the way they invented knuckledragging and pants on the ground now that's something to be proud of isn't it lazy azz flea picking musty smelling yard ape's,that's about sum's the black plague up.TNB or NWA they all can go straight to 7734 BeBo has a nice warm place for this outcast race.(;-(l)------+
Harry Callihan

United States

#18651 Oct 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Where would you be without the white man? Honestly!
Well mighty Warthog you want me to beez honest with you honkey Nabisco Cracker Head. Where would black beeez if it wasn't for white trailer trash like the likes of Pumpking (the pud pulling wigger wannabe) ICP Waco's but)t:) buddy and the rest of these white curtain dunce hat wearing mamma boys.

Instead let me tell you where blacks are because of these Nazi slobbering Aryans dyck suckers. I be driving my Lexus sporting a $1200 dollars a month EBT card eating Filet mignon and lobster while you trailer trash be drinking 2% beer while I be sipping down a cold 40 ounces of fury. Woe is me you potbelly rednecks sitting in your mobile homes bitching about how blacks have it better than most poor white trailer trash. I be sitting in my nice central heat and air, payments subsidized by reparations for slavery. Thank you my white master for stepping up and making good on your promise of 40 acres and a mule. Zulu Dawn 4 Life. Black Apocalypse 2013 World Tour... STFU wiggers and grow a set and stop all this whining. It won't be long friends, wait, be quiet, you'll see Old Harry's prophecy come true. Zulu Dawn

Since: Nov 11

Plymouth, MI

#18653 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>The world has made you so ignorant it is unbelievable that you believe everything thing the media feeds you. It is a comfort for white people to embrace a nature of abuse that stems from the nature of unearned entitlement. Just think for a moment your ancestors wipe out a whole race of people just to get their land and lied about inventions they never discovered. White people have crested this mythological existence of being the corner stone of civilation. The only way of survival is to take take take,lie lie lie you live in fear of more manifestos and you think blacks want to be white. All american apple pie I am with a white man he reads my post. He told me why bother because I feel sorry for them I really do from my heart like a lost child in the dark and I want to turn the light on before it is to late once again the
Very well put. I guess some white people really think that they are, according to one white trash racist website, "nature's finest handiwork." I would say "nature's finest [mistake]." Ignorance is bliss for those white folks. They can keep deluding themselves into believing they are god's unto themselves. I hope when white power/supremacy fade away forever they don't commit suicide lol.
Animal Control

Buffalo, NY

#18654 Oct 13, 2013
Seems like this Kfart character is the one going around acting like he's the high hog god of the world.

This chimp chump is just another crybaby, lazy, useless, fried chicken eating, watermelon sucking, smelly, lying, crime-ridden, evil, good for nothing, big-lipped, flat-nosed, fly nest l\ligger.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18656 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text> "Look at the hate in your race you never hear a black person talk about the death of white kids. I did once"
LMFAO! Look at your stupid statement above! You say NEVER and then you say YOU did it. You damn people are always so confused. You can't seem to get out of your own way now can you moron! LOL!

Do you know who your daddy is? White people know who their daddy's are..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18657 Oct 13, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well mighty Warthog you want me to beez honest with you honkey Nabisco Cracker Head. Where would black beeez if it wasn't for white trailer trash like the likes of Pumpking (the pud pulling wigger wannabe) ICP Waco's but)t:) buddy and the rest of these white curtain dunce hat wearing mamma boys.
Instead let me tell you where blacks are because of these Nazi slobbering Aryans dyck suckers. I be driving my Lexus sporting a $1200 dollars a month EBT card eating Filet mignon and lobster while you trailer trash be drinking 2% beer while I be sipping down a cold 40 ounces of fury. Woe is me you potbelly rednecks sitting in your mobile homes bitching about how blacks have it better than most poor white trailer trash. I be sitting in my nice central heat and air, payments subsidized by reparations for slavery. Thank you my white master for stepping up and making good on your promise of 40 acres and a mule. Zulu Dawn 4 Life. Black Apocalypse 2013 World Tour... STFU wiggers and grow a set and stop all this whining. It won't be long friends, wait, be quiet, you'll see Old Harry's prophecy come true. Zulu Dawn
Now that is funny! Did you name your mule Esther!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18658 Oct 13, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well put. I guess some white people really think that they are, according to one white trash racist website, "nature's finest handiwork." I would say "nature's finest [mistake]." Ignorance is bliss for those white folks. They can keep deluding themselves into believing they are god's unto themselves. I hope when white power/supremacy fade away forever they don't commit suicide lol.
Where would you be right now without the white man?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18659 Oct 13, 2013
Oh my my wrote:
All this racial slurs doesn't bother me bc it doesn't DEFINE me. I KNOW WHO I AM. I live around all whites and I know they are watching and talking about us. It bothers them when they have nothing bad to say lol. My family and I laugh at them lol, bc they are white , poor and that white skin isn't putting money in their pockets. Rich , whites don't consider the poor whites lol. It's truely amazing. When you find a poor white person , you have to say to yourself , what happen to them , bc the doors of opportunity has always been wide upen for them! It's the poor asses that loves to spread all this hate bc their white skin hasn't bennifited them at all. Poor asses! Mad at blacks, get mad at the whites, the rich , wealthy, highly educated ones who hate you poor ass whites!
You say you live around poor whites? I thought you were rich? Did you move? Contradict yourself much? I guess maybe you're just Moving on Up!

O DUM MA

Abbeville, LA

#18663 Oct 13, 2013
WOULD O DUM MA BE HIGH YELLOW??? Y
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#18664 Oct 13, 2013
Oh my my wrote:
Oh yes I see there is a whole lot of hating on the black race. We'll let me tell you this, Iam black and very, very proud to be Black. I have a beautiful family , home that I own 4 cars in the driveway , pool. I live good sweetie pie. I enjoy my life and I also own a vacation spot that we go to in the summer. I've been truely blessed. I and my family are law abiding people and I just want you racist people to know that not all of us blacks are trouble minded. I live around whites whom I know don't want us in this area, but we don't really give a hoop lol. I know we most likely are more wealthier than most of the whites we live around . I love it, we eat it up. Thanks for reading this, God Bless!!!
Living in the ghetto in a $20,000 home with a $200 a month mortgage allows one to have extra finances to splurge on other misc. toys and feel financial superior over their neighbors. Doesn't mean they are.

The local swimming hole isn't much of a vacation spot and 4 old broken down cars don't mean wealth for those who are truly financially independent
Oh my my

Stuarts Draft, VA

#18665 Oct 13, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this lol, this is all the truth, they owe us, we don't owe them a damn thing. We blacks are here to stay baby. We live the good life. We also believe in GOD. You whites are do mad at us, well you need to get mad at yourselves, obviously you white skin isn't working for y'all crackers . When I see poor , white trash , I laugh at y'all.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18666 Oct 13, 2013
Oh my my wrote:
<quoted text> I love this lol, this is all the truth, they owe us, we don't owe them a damn thing. We blacks are here to stay baby. We live the good life. We also believe in GOD. You whites are do mad at us, well you need to get mad at yourselves, obviously you white skin isn't working for y'all crackers . When I see poor , white trash , I laugh at y'all.
Your college education and your wealthy side is showing! LMFAO! Your writing is atrocious!

I just hope they fix this welfare thing by night fall before you people burn all the cities down.

Being black is so easy even a Cave Man could do it!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/12/compute...

Since: Nov 11

Plymouth, MI

#18667 Oct 13, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Deeze peeples beez waycisss and sheet. Dey beez KKK and Nazi cuz dey blamez blak peeples fo everthang. Dey need to watch dey tv and seez dem movies dat showz waycisss wite peeples. I seez dem Joo movies and dey showz dat wite peeple beez evil. Dem Joo movies I watch fo real like, Mississippi Burning, To Kill A Mockingbird, and dat dere A Time To Kill. Someone sez dat dere John Grisham based the book A Time To Kill on real life, but dey dinnit tell nobody dat the real life incidenf was based on a gang of urban yufes raping some wite girl.
Oh yeaz it tallways beez sum kunspiracy ta keep Whitey down. Alwayz sum jewz, alwayz sum blacks dont due nutin. Evwybody shud kiss hiz ironing bored backside....PO Whitey. PO Whitey!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18668 Oct 13, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeaz it tallways beez sum kunspiracy ta keep Whitey down. Alwayz sum jewz, alwayz sum blacks dont due nutin. Evwybody shud kiss hiz ironing bored backside....PO Whitey. PO Whitey!
I bet Yo PO whitey wifey is real proud of you...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18669 Oct 13, 2013
&fe ature=player_embedded

LMAO!
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18671 Oct 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! Look at your stupid statement above! You say NEVER and then you say YOU did it. You damn people are always so confused. You can't seem to get out of your own way now can you moron! LOL!
Do you know who your daddy is? White people know who their daddy's are..
My daddy pass away 28 years ago let me tell you about a great man. He created a legacy of trust,love, and hope for his family. He was one of the greatest business men he shield a lot of racism from us. Our family was so mix we had more white than black. It just makes me ill how white denial exist and also how black people still care about white approval poverty,low self esteem is our crutch.The one thing I love about you new racists is that you're so emotional and lack of self control. Just like the fact of living in fear must drive you crazy. By the way you don't need to cut yourself anymore you have a new disorder PBA you gotta love white folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pete Digravio 1968 slaying (Oct '12) 9 hr tcarver 5
Knicks spoil Golden Boys return...LOL 18 hr Permanti in da house 2
where can you buy heroin in cleveland? 19 hr txt me 4
Justin Bieber is in town! Thu Real News 1
Best pizza? Thu Fatso 3
motorcycle stolen from 15201 lotus dr Oct 29 stolenbike 1
And that's why you're called Cleveland CLOWNS Oct 28 Paul brown 5
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland People Search