The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 731)

Showing posts 14,601 - 14,620 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
darwinmalthus

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

iluso: www.youtube.com/watch...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
For people like you, nothing will "convince" you. Let's be serious lol. Don't lie to yourself.
Would you like me to post another article of black on black violence? I can post a new one everyday!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Well first you people stop eating people, killing your kids and parents,dressing up in bunny suits while stalking actors.
Raping little boys, creating wars, hiking and getting lost, dancing with bears, having babies in the oceans with dolphins, and tongue kissing dogs.I believe that this is fair
Didn't you read my earlier post of Black Serial Killers? Molesting little boys, really? Wayne Williams ring a bell? He was a molester and a serial killer all rolled into one, and guess what he was black also! Interesting!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Such contempt from an anonymous proxy. Kinda like the anonymous white pride hiding underneath white robes roasting marshmallow at the campfire stroking the Grand Poop Pa's cock.
Hey Aryanna I can see you sitting around a circle jerking campfire sharing a negero smore with your pansy pal Waco telling stories I believe your new moniker I will call you is poopdik I bet you heard that well did you? Bwwwwwwwwwa

Since: Nov 11

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like me to post another article of black on black violence? I can post a new one everyday!
What does that have to do with what I said? Nothing will convince you. Just stop pretending. Ok?
Buckwheat

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Kallark da l\ligga baffroom cleaner at Ford rape Gary Coleman dead body an Martan Loothers Kang bony azz an eyeball socket.
Buckwheat

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Kallark titty an booty bigger dan big fat black sheboon mamma but dat l\ligga still stank worser.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with what I said? Nothing will convince you. Just stop pretending. Ok?
Just because you walk around with your head in the sand doesn't mean the rest of us do. The only thing you got going for you is that white gal who keeps you honest..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

There is no denying it people. ANOTHER crazy black man..

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/09/25/gree...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you read my earlier post of Black Serial Killers? Molesting little boys, really? Wayne Williams ring a bell? He was a molester and a serial killer all rolled into one, and guess what he was black also! Interesting!
I made a list also but the other night my husband and I were going over this same subject in the end you and him were right see how you white folks are (smile) but you know sistas we can't just shut up I told him white man will put on nice music
And maybe a nice beautiful dress so you think hey maybe I have chance then turn around with a big butcher knife sorry
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I made a list also but the other night my husband and I were going over this same subject in the end you and him were right see how you white folks are (smile) but you know sistas we can't just shut up I told him white man will put on nice music
And maybe a nice beautiful dress so you think hey maybe I have chance then turn around with a big butcher knife sorry
LOL!
Raul Popa

Iasi, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

heat seeker

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Did you know?

There is a 50% chance black momma has herpes...
Race traitor

Huffman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
WPWW has cut all allegiance to Warrior and other race traitor. Bwwwwwwwww you piece of sheeteee! ICP2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Race traitor wrote:
<quoted text>
WPWW has cut all allegiance to Warrior and other race traitor. Bwwwwwwwww you piece of sheeteee! ICP2013
LMFAO!

Nygaplease

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Race traitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo home skillet us people's gotz to stick together otey buckwheat! if it's free I'z gotz to get mines I'm all about the $$$$$
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

heat seeker wrote:
Did you know?
There is a 50% chance black momma has herpes...
There is a 40% chance you gave it to me the other 10% is from my decadent life style during the disco era.
Don't worry when meet up for our monthly meeting it is still dormant baby.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Well Kafart at least they keep it in the family..

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mother-an...

I might add that I do not go looking for these things, they are just in the daily news everyday..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>There is a 40% chance you gave it to me the other 10% is from my decadent life style during the disco era.
Don't worry when meet up for our monthly meeting it is still dormant baby.
Now THAT'S funny..

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you walk around with your head in the sand doesn't mean the rest of us do. The only thing you got going for you is that white gal who keeps you honest..
"[T]hat white [woman]" is every breath I take. Don't bring her in this at all. I, as is my wife, are very honest. We are both not delusional either. We both know about tge problems in the black community. But she also knows every other "race" has problems too. She also does not focus on negativity which you seem to either thrive off of or get some kind of sick pleasure from. What's even worse is that you try to hide under some kind of "concern" or whatever saying, "prove me otherwise". We all know this is what makes you happy, Picking on black people constantly. Just admit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,601 - 14,620 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CONVENTION Center 3 hr Year 2016 1
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... 19 hr SeniorPersonalsDating 1
tian roya facebook Jul 20 CONCERNED FAMILY 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 20 NSA 229
Cleveland Bans E-Cigarette Smoking Jul 20 BUH WAH HA HA 2
Feature points referral code Jul 18 Johanna 3
Ramona Robinson and Wayne Dawson, why is racism... (Aug '13) Jul 16 Clive 3
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••