The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,566

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Kama Slutra

Kernersville, NC

#18150 Sep 26, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am very sorry I hate fast food. The obscure Andy Warhol days are long gone but I am sure you will seek Buddha and you will find the devine Nirvana
Because the path of enlightenment of being was solely bestow to you.Be kind Rewind
Everything is changing people, its the birth-pangs of something but who know what but it isn't going to be good.

Momma is in upheaval, Topix have seen it first hand. I know you all know what's going on.

I got one piece of advice be kind Fast Forward unto dawn of enlightenment.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18151 Sep 26, 2013
Buckwheat wrote:
Big fat black momma sheboon stank worser dan a homeless junkie l\ligga wearin shitty pants in a cesspool.
This form of most Anglo inbreds is so common .I love it when the second faze of the typical white mind set stages 1 The importance of articulation to secure your unearned superioty
2 The usage of slang terms to take a jab more of a mockery
It is so sad that are you not aware of what hurts minorities but you wait for your little group to cheer you on because weak people need that buddy plan
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18152 Sep 26, 2013
I am waiting for no 3

Since: Nov 11

Lansing, MI

#18153 Sep 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You folks could really convince us if you would stop murdering each other daily..
For people like you, nothing will "convince" you. Let's be serious lol. Don't lie to yourself.
APrince

Maumelle, AR

#18154 Sep 26, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>This form of most Anglo inbreds is so common .I love it when the second faze of the typical white mind set stages 1 The importance of articulation to secure your unearned superioty
2 The usage of slang terms to take a jab more of a mockery
It is so sad that are you not aware of what hurts minorities but you wait for your little group to cheer you on because weak people need that buddy plan
Lets be realistic. When one's safety is no longer guaranteed, children are no longer safe, elderly can't walk outside without being bashed, or young woman walk freely without being raped, war is just around the corner. when people are easily brainwashed and mislead and made to behave in ways that burn their soul or take away their dignity and pride, or made to believe what isn't true or real, then war is just around the corner. Malcolm X
APrince

Maumelle, AR

#18155 Sep 26, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>once again when all else fails get nice and red. Only weak ass crackers get there feelings hurt. Then you all want the infamous closer AN ANPOLOGY boo boo now throw your napkins away,wash your hands, put the cap back on the super glide ky gel
Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools black momma. Don't let personal hatred consume you. There is more to life than holding onto a piece of hot coal.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18157 Sep 26, 2013
APrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets be realistic. When one's safety is no longer guaranteed, children are no longer safe, elderly can't walk outside without being bashed, or young woman walk freely without being raped, war is just around the corner. when people are easily brainwashed and mislead and made to behave in ways that burn their soul or take away their dignity and pride, or made to believe what isn't true or real, then war is just around the corner. Malcolm X
All I know is sometimes the science project goes wrong. I strive towards being positive but I have negative drawbacks when a person make such vicious comments geared toward me. I get such a rise of resentment towards any race especially certain whites who assume every crime is committed only by blacks,Mexicans or whites are the oppressors. Choices!
I just don't understand how people honestly choose to talk about destruction and just
Think what a shame. We are one soul.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18158 Sep 26, 2013
Attention: This message is sponsored and enforced by the WPWW network and it's affiliates the Whites with Rights Foundation I see on this topic forum alot of susp00ks,rump rangers,and sellout white race w!gger traitors you better wise up don't get caught with your pants down like these knuckledraggers your time is running out and so are all the hand outs climb aboard the train before the shyt hits the fan you have been informed,stay tuned to channel 7734 for further updates,(;-(l)------- our next meeting will be held @ 22 Acacia Ave think about the message I've given you,only the strong will survive,bye bye magpies lol
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18159 Sep 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="APrince ]<quoted text>
Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools black momma. Don't let personal hatred consume you. There is more to life than holding onto a piece of hot coal.
[/QUOTE]You feel me coffee shop brotha. Here is a song list for you
1four non blondes-say hey
2 Labelle-chameleon
3 Bob Dylan-Ballad of a thin man
4 Angie Stone-Brother
Trust me you will this brand because I know I am so odd and eccentric and I had a NDE love you Ok sorry if I offended you in anyway
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18160 Sep 26, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
Attention: This message is sponsored and enforced by the WPWW network and it's affiliates the Whites with Rights Foundation I see on this topic forum alot of susp00ks,rump rangers,and sellout white race w!gger traitors you better wise up don't get caught with your pants down like these knuckledraggers your time is running out and so are all the hand outs climb aboard the train before the shyt hits the fan you have been informed,stay tuned to channel 7734 for further updates,(;-(l)------- our next meeting will be held @ 22 Acacia Ave think about the message I've given you,only the strong will survive,bye bye magpies lol
Love you to my God give you a kiss today only today (no homo)(smile)
Aryan P

Maumelle, AR

#18161 Sep 26, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You feel me coffee shop brotha. Here is a song list for you
1four non blondes-say hey
2 Labelle-chameleon
3 Bob Dylan-Ballad of a thin man
4 Angie Stone-Brother
Trust me you will this brand because I know I am so odd and eccentric and I had a NDE love you Ok sorry if I offended you in anyway
That's alright momma
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
White Pride Worldwide

Park Ridge, IL

#18162 Sep 26, 2013
APrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Fu<k you and Malcum X, Wigger.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#18163 Sep 26, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Fu<k you and Malcum X, Wigger.
Such contempt from an anonymous proxy. Kinda like the anonymous white pride hiding underneath white robes roasting marshmallow at the campfire stroking the Grand Poop Pa's cock.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18164 Sep 26, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Fu<k you and Malcum X, Wigger.
love to you
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18165 Sep 26, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Such contempt from an anonymous proxy. Kinda like the anonymous white pride hiding underneath white robes roasting marshmallow at the campfire stroking the Grand Poop Pa's cock.
Come on we can dance one night only. Love to you
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18166 Sep 26, 2013
Aryan P wrote:
<quoted text>
That's alright momma
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
You made me fill young and old the first crush I ever had was Elvis,jail house rock Elvis and at the buffet Elvis
darwinmalthus

Long Beach, CA

#18167 Sep 26, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18168 Sep 26, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
For people like you, nothing will "convince" you. Let's be serious lol. Don't lie to yourself.
Would you like me to post another article of black on black violence? I can post a new one everyday!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18169 Sep 26, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Well first you people stop eating people, killing your kids and parents,dressing up in bunny suits while stalking actors.
Raping little boys, creating wars, hiking and getting lost, dancing with bears, having babies in the oceans with dolphins, and tongue kissing dogs.I believe that this is fair
Didn't you read my earlier post of Black Serial Killers? Molesting little boys, really? Wayne Williams ring a bell? He was a molester and a serial killer all rolled into one, and guess what he was black also! Interesting!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18170 Sep 26, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Aryanna I can see you sitting around a circle jerking campfire sharing a negero smore with your pansy pal Waco telling stories I believe your new moniker I will call you is poopdik I bet you heard that well did you? Bwwwwwwwwwa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heartless Felons Tue I heart hate 3
Former Methodist Episcopal minister accused of ... (Jul '08) Dec 21 matthew 368
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Dec 20 nobody 7
Cleveland police bust out car window after moth... Dec 20 nobody 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Dec 19 Observer 18
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... Dec 18 Watsa Mattau 6
Tamir Rice's Dec 16 DefAttorney 2
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web