The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

WARRIOR

Henderson, TX

#17835 Sep 18, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>If you love stats are you aware that 62% of government aid is issue to white Americans so they can get their little zombie kits and penis pumps but I believe you can use a test tube pump or a straw pump or a factory Q tip holder or a baby pacify holder. Www,little penis.com
What are the per capita stats? In other words what percentage of the black or white population is on government assistance? You will find it is overwhelmingly blacks that take more entitlements per percentage of populations than whites ever could. It's undeniable!

Since: Nov 11

Westland, MI

#17837 Sep 18, 2013
The Truth wrote:
The reason why 13 people were murdered by a psychotic l\ligger at the Navy Yard was because the Human Resources and Security Check Operations Departments are managed and controlled by lazy, lowlife, unqualified, useless, racist white-hating, scumbag over-paid Affirmative Action l\liggers, that sit on their big fat obese black asses all day doing absolutely nothing, besides complaining about how hard their job is and how little they're being paid.
And the reason why innocent white people suffer so much discrimination is because of painfully stupid and ignorant brats like you who make totally off the wall statements, and bogus lies and embellish and overly-generalize like your life depended on it. Sound 'bout right?
White Pride Worldwide

Brooklyn, NY

#17838 Sep 18, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the reason why innocent white people suffer so much discrimination is because of painfully stupid and ignorant brats like you who make totally off the wall statements, and bogus lies and embellish and overly-generalize like your life depended on it. Sound 'bout right?
Hey l\ligger, I'm going to help you put on your l\ligger noose necktie, one size fits all, you piece of coward sh!t.
Sam I Am

Melbourne, AR

#17839 Sep 18, 2013
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are?? You can count on this. The most dangerous cities are the cities with the most KneeGrown in them. And the 2nd most dangerous cities are the cities with the most Mexicans. Just the truth, Don't like it. To bad.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17842 Sep 18, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the reason why innocent white people suffer so much discrimination is because of painfully stupid and ignorant brats like you who make totally off the wall statements, and bogus lies and embellish and overly-generalize like your life depended on it. Sound 'bout right?
Do you think the murder of 12 whites by a black is a hate crime?
Orkin

Buffalo, NY

#17844 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Were ALL the victims white? I wouldn't doubt it, but of course we know that race or "hate" had absolutely "nuffin" to do with it because the victims were white.
I'm sure The l\lig Panthers are going to put a bogus bounty on the two HERO cops that killed the onion head l\ligger. HNIC Obama has nothing good to say about the two brave cops who exterminated the l\ligger vermin.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17845 Sep 18, 2013
I believe they couldn't fire the guy based solely on his skin color. Most white people are afraid to confront crazy blacks at work because they fear being labeled racist. It's so easy for a black to file discrimination charges against white people that whites don't even bother to do what is right and necessary when it comes to these types of people. Sad but true..
Orkin

Buffalo, NY

#17847 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Amen brother. Tell it. Whites are their own worst enemy. Whites have indeed been cowards concerning putting up with racist Blacks, hate to say it, but the truth is the truth, and Whites better grow a pair soon.
What's even more pathetic are whites that witness black racism and hate crimes against other whites, will either turn a blind eye or side with the lowlife l\liggers. These white race traitors are lower than l\liggers.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17849 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN!!! I call them WINOs aka WHITE IN NAME ONLY or WHITE TRAITOR TRASH. If I were king for a day I would ship all the WINOs off to Africa with their precious pets to live. They would find out exactly how much all those Blacks feel about so-called "anti-racist" White people.
I will bet money it is easier to live with blacks in Africa than it is to live with blacks in the U.S.!
Orkin

Buffalo, NY

#17851 Sep 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I will bet money it is easier to live with blacks in Africa than it is to live with blacks in the U.S.!
Believe it or not, the l\liggers in Apefrica are just as bad as the Apefrican Americoon l\liggers. They hate ALL whites. As a matter of fact, the chances of a white person being murdered by a l\ligger in South Africa is higher than in this country.
Orkin

Buffalo, NY

#17852 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>White are routinely being hacked to death by machete weilding Black thugs in South Africa. To be a White farmer in South Africa is the most dangerous occupation in the world. South African Blacks kill not only White adults, male and female both, but also the elderly and children also, even infants. There is a current genocide watch for Whites in South Africa and yet where is the outcry??????? No media outcry? Where is Bruce Springsteen and Bono? Sean Penn? Susan Sarandon? Madonna? Just a few years ago they had a world cup soccer event there.
You read my mind brother. I was in the process of posting my last comment while you were on the target of truth.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17853 Sep 18, 2013
Orkin wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not, the l\liggers in Apefrica are just as bad as the Apefrican Americoon l\liggers. They hate ALL whites. As a matter of fact, the chances of a white person being murdered by a l\ligger in South Africa is higher than in this country.
I put my money on the thugs in the Chicago ghettos to kill any and all takers no matter what color they are!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17854 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>White are routinely being hacked to death by machete weilding Black thugs in South Africa. To be a White farmer in South Africa is the most dangerous occupation in the world. South African Blacks kill not only White adults, male and female both, but also the elderly and children also, even infants. There is a current genocide watch for Whites in South Africa and yet where is the outcry??????? No media outcry? Where is Bruce Springsteen and Bono? Sean Penn? Susan Sarandon? Madonna? Just a few years ago they had a world cup soccer event there.
All of those hollyweirdos are in to there weirdo religion I believe it's called Kn!ggerism freaking sellouts a bunch of blackazz kisser's undercover Hyme's 7734/2013

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, MI

#17855 Sep 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think the murder of 12 whites by a black is a hate crime?
I think this is an inflammatory, loaded question. Not every inter-racial murder is a hate crime. No matter how much white, black, brown, red, yellow, and olive complexioned people piss, moan, and whine about it, every inter-racial murder is NOT a hate crime. I think this hate crime status folks like too attach to everything nowadays is ridiculous. Obviously, and clearly, crime is bad and murder is even worse. It's just that nowadays it seems as if people want to attach "hate crime" to every inter-racial murder. A murder is a murder! Someone, usually innocent, died! Instead assisting the families through the grief process, people seem to focus on whether it was racially motivated. Just more fodder for race chauvinists and trolls to chew over.

Since: Nov 11

Grand Blanc, MI

#17856 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>White are routinely being hacked to death by machete weilding Black thugs in South Africa. To be a White farmer in South Africa is the most dangerous occupation in the world. South African Blacks kill not only White adults, male and female both, but also the elderly and children also, even infants. There is a current genocide watch for Whites in South Africa and yet where is the outcry??????? No media outcry? Where is Bruce Springsteen and Bono? Sean Penn? Susan Sarandon? Madonna? Just a few years ago they had a world cup soccer event there.
Wait a minute....didn't South Africa belong to Africans before European colonization?
black momma

Temecula, CA

#17858 Sep 19, 2013
The world has receive and depleted all of our natural instincts we have believe what the structures of the world has told us. Especially the whole black and white hatred of
Not knowing from the educational system shows only oppressed blacks well you all need to read White Cargo the way the world is whoever has an abundance is treated with more respect. Keep in mind the main source of the big money cow is from the black community. They spending habits are at times wasteful all the commodities, general goods are purchase directly from minorities trying to keep up with the Jones.
The main upper class including the black upper do not really black problems in their comfortable or poor white people problems in their little area of devine habitat. I have
a shameful experience when we moved into our upper class Lakewood 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, it even had a wet bar recreational room I made friends with a young girl name Vicky she befriended me the first of few who family was not from of our neighborhood she was so humble and sweet went out her way for me but my uppity family treated her like crap talked about the way she dress. This girl was smart and taught me more about my own culture than a person of my own color. She told me about hurricane Carter, Bob Dylan, Janis Ian song society child,black panthers,
Richard Wright, Thurgood Marshall, and what did I do. Exactly what white people do to minorities started to ignore her not return her phone calls so it is all about the haves and have nothing. I have money and I choose not to live in nice plush areas and affordability is not a problem but when you lose touch with real people real problems something happens to your spirit. Trust me the rich are not racist the only color of acceptance is green,wire transfers, none accountable gold coins,trust deeds
Jumbo Accounts, Keogh accounts,non profit sharing accounts, and hidden Cutmas
So all that the white people world order you can see how far that will get you if your tax bracket is well below poverty level. Good luck in your mythogical journey say hi to the Hobbit frodo. By the way Vicky was white I am so sorry Vicky,Emma,Nickey your whole family.
Hobbits
black momma

Temecula, CA

#17859 Sep 19, 2013
Now take your time call me names point out my grammatical mistakes but having a brain tumor will humble you. Wow it is a humble experience TRY IT.
Orkin

Buffalo, NY

#17860 Sep 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute....didn't South Africa belong to Africans before European colonization?
Hey l\ligger, the whites were the ones that fed the l\liggers, housed the l\liggers, doctored the l\liggers, tried to teach the l\liggers (without avail)and unfortunately kept the l\liggers from exterminating each other, just like in this country, monkey boy. Now go hang yourself with your l\ligger Noose Necktie, l\ligger. I'm sending Big Fat black momma sheboon an Aircraft Carrier anchor cable to help hang her lazy fat black retarded monkey l\ligger ass.
black momma

Temecula, CA

#17861 Sep 19, 2013
Orkin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey l\ligger, the whites were the ones that fed the l\liggers, housed the l\liggers, doctored the l\liggers, tried to teach the l\liggers (without avail)and unfortunately kept the l\liggers from exterminating each other, just like in this country, monkey boy. Now go hang yourself with your l\ligger Noose Necktie, l\ligger. I'm sending Big Fat black momma sheboon an Aircraft Carrier anchor cable to help hang her lazy fat black retarded monkey l\ligger ass.
How sad you are. Do honestly think you could approach the new white man of today who only sees money with that frame of mind set poor little Opie Taylor I guess it will just be only you Goober and Gomer in your new Hobbit world. Good luck I heard Elle Mae and her kin might come by to visit ya hooo paw get her dunnn. Now sing that song There is no first love like my sisters but my dog Pete cum pretty close. NOW !!!
DAT ONE MAKES ME CRY!!!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17862 Sep 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute....didn't South Africa belong to Africans before European colonization?
So it's OK to murder people because it was once theirs? Didn't most of this country belong to the Native Americans years ago? How about Detroit wasn't it a white city in the beginning? Your logic is so flawed as usual!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone got some boxes Jun 23 Eleven 4
1.1 million basketball fans attended the parade... Jun 22 The Punisher 1
Heroin ? (Feb '15) Jun 21 icanhelp 27
Hotel to stay tonight + tomorrow? Jun 21 where2stay 1
Luck of the Cavs Jun 20 The Punisher 5
Clinton Crime Family = New World Order Cabal Jun 20 Clintons suckers ... 5
Freda, Freda, Freda Jun 19 Julie and Me 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages