The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,572

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17255 Aug 20, 2013
Ace of spades wwpw wrote:
Dude like chaa all I need is cool waves and to bust one big. I hits of super bonzo beats dude. Hey did you here Larry got some super bi.. Chen classic mega weed from Mom. Classic what a bummer I got another F in gym and I got me some cool new plans dude. I'm skip thru all this high school cause check it dude my dad got me a job at his friend Len office. All day with tasty babes dude I get Rock out at night. What's a bar exam dude I can pass a bar exam to be a lawyer. How many times I have drank us all under the table. Surfing safari dude chaa
I think thus was my best work
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17256 Aug 21, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
Today, it was revealed that 5,500 of "Jerry's Kids"......convicted Felons who were released to prey on the citizens of Calif.......are back in Los Angeles.
The cost of Calif voters astonishing political ignorance is leading to more violence in our neighborhoods each and every day.
The rich could careless about middle class,poor,lower class black or white. Mexicans scare the white man because the immigrants from the border are sending their offsprings to great schools and family is very important them and most of them are very honest humble the best tenants very seldom any problems but my people omg and white people nightmare. County welfare mothers never late with their felon boyfriends very humble they just need a start. The only time I got sucker in was by this young hoodlum white boy. One thing I have notice about minorities if they truly like you they will not take from you. Most low life trailer white trash don't give a damn they steal from anyone no loyality or regard for no one. To be honest most of the youth today black white brown just lazy no ambition so sensitive.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17257 Aug 21, 2013
Obamadontcare wrote:
<quoted text>I will chime in on this topic every /l/!gga deserves another chance just look @ my home town I'm known as the Chi-Town hustler all of the un-educated blacks voted me back in they thought they we're going to get change but they ended up with empty pockets dumb c00ns.Haha!!! And before I leave the office I'm going to pardon Jesse Jackoffson Jr and give him an IPad and a hoodie.
But who has secret service men and can you say Commander and Chief or the HNIC and hustle up the white voters. If George jr was prez then if Ike turner was alive today what what what bi.. Ch fine you ass fffive times could be president and VP Jim brown I'm sorry mother f.. Jim brown.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17258 Aug 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
White folks love stats and reports we don't care. You know how many white actors funded the black panther movement Marlon Brandon was a big supporter. President Clinton was road scolar a brilliant man who white folks wanted to impeach for lying about getting his dick suck. The Kennedy's legacy was from early drug king pin Joe who cares he is lock in. White folks care about stupid shit whoo out of wedlock whoo he was a troubled child not CRAZY troubled bull s.... So caught up over trivial life issues. You got the whole world in your hands but it is never enough don't worry white man soon you will find someone else to try drag down into empty shell. It must be hard to just Generic you just take from every other race to spice up your boring life. Hey let's eat sushi tonight no Thai no that was last week hey let's go to this new Mexican restaurant and they have this new blues club.....take take take or better yet let's just stay in and order Chinese ok.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17259 Aug 21, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
Today, it was revealed that 5,500 of "Jerry's Kids"......convicted Felons who were released to prey on the citizens of Calif.......are back in Los Angeles.
The cost of Calif voters astonishing political ignorance is leading to more violence in our neighborhoods each and every day.
Good I hope they have a great picnic in the park right next to your home. I hope sandusky get out and becomes chuck e cheese intern. Hey kids who wants extra cheese
Christian

Jackson, MS

#17260 Aug 21, 2013
There is Power in the name of Jesus Amen. http://www.change.org/petitions/christians-in...
There is Power in the name of Jesus Amen.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17261 Aug 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
There is Power in the name of Jesus Amen. http://www.change.org/petitions/christians-in...
There is Power in the name of Jesus Amen.
We are judge by actions. People have misconception by just going to church you are saved or saying I am a Christian that is it. We are all connected to each other it started from one seed. To become Christ like is easy to say but that is just a vessel to bring you closer to his being I died from a brain tumor but was able to come back the feeling of all knowing was overwhelming so many things were explain to me that people choose to believe or not God loves us so much and we just slap him in the face. The races who choose to make God their personal God we are all chosen no special person you are what you are. God does not care about our clothing but he does care how we represent him. As far as hell went there to everyone has a chance but that hell. The feeling of hate everywhere I had to come back to testify to people not like a warning but sort of a reminder when he says love your neighbor I have not reach that nirvana yet but u try daily. So when you see people wondering the streets talking to themselves I bet if just stop and say God bless you watch the reaction. Love to all things to come you are gonna see more and more whites getting killed at random for no reason pray for them so their hearts will open and listen to less valued in this world. Why do you think lambs were sacrifice at one time
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17262 Aug 21, 2013
Before anyone notice I spelled rogue scholar wrong that is my cross I bear from having a brain tumour and being humble. I took pride in pointing out everybody grammatical blunders. God has a sense of humor.
Von Reichen

San Jose, CA

#17263 Aug 21, 2013
K. K. K. S U P R E M E L E A D E R N O R T H W E S T H U M B O L D T
W H I T E P R I D E L O N G H A I R S K I N S
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17264 Aug 21, 2013
Von Reichen wrote:
K. K. K. S U P R E M E L E A D E R N O R T H W E S T H U M B O L D T
W H I T E P R I D E L O N G H A I R S K I N S
Just try to hate alone for a change it is so boring. If you had no skinheads, no neo Nazi, no one to hate who would you hate. So you hate sports and you only watch NASCAR
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17265 Aug 21, 2013
We need to all come together another man in georgia with rifles and enough to cause damage I don't care what color a person is these are small kids. You kill your azz should go into the stock pile that includes Oj,Manson,piece of shit that was trying to shoot yoko. O no shot John by mistake.
Black momma

Henderson, NV

#17266 Aug 21, 2013
Black momma wrote:
Before anyone notice I spelled rogue scholar wrong that is my cross I bear from having a brain tumour and being humble. I took pride in pointing out everybody grammatical blunders. God has a sense of humor.
A nutter blunder I make is dat you gotta has a brain to gotta has a brain tumor an I aint gotta brain but I is a 600 pound stanky lazy useless fat black azz tumor.
Winchester

Littleton, CO

#17267 Aug 21, 2013
This speech by President Marshall in Air Force One with Harrison Ford is relevant to Syria:

The dead remember our indifference. The dead remember our silence. I came here tonight to be congratulated. But today when I visited the Red Cross camps, overwhelmed by the flood of refugees fleeing from the horror of Kazakhstan, I realized I don't deserve to be congratulated. None of us do. Let's speak the truth. And the truth is, we acted too late. Only when our own national security was threatened did we act.

Radek's regime murdered over 200,000 men, women and children and we watched it on TV. We let it happen. People were being slaughtered for over a year and we issued economical sanctions and hid behind a rhetoric of diplomacy. How dare we? The dead remember. Real peace is not just the absence of conflict, it's the presence of justice.

And tonight, I come to you with a pledge to change America's policy. Never again will I allow our political self-interests to deter us from doing what we know to be morally right. Atrocity and terror are not political weapons and to those who would use them: Your day is over.

We will never negotiate.

We will no longer tolerate and we will no longer be afraid.

It's your turn to be afraid.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#17268 Aug 21, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Just try to hate alone for a change it is so boring. If you had no skinheads, no neo Nazi, no one to hate who would you hate. So you hate sports and you only watch NASCAR
/l/!ggas can't compete in NASCAR they don't make helmets big enough to fit there gorilla heads and there always gangster leaning to the right.LOL Left turn Clyde! Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013(;-(l)-
test

Cleveland, OH

#17269 Aug 21, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>/l/!ggas can't compete in NASCAR they don't make helmets big enough to fit there gorilla heads and there always gangster leaning to the right.LOL Left turn Clyde! Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013(;-(l)-
test
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>/l/!ggas can't compete in NASCAR they don't make helmets big enough to fit there gorilla heads and there always gangster leaning to the right.LOL Left turn Clyde! Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013(;-(l)-
test
ICP2013 wrote:
test
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17270 Aug 21, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>A nutter blunder I make is dat you gotta has a brain to gotta has a brain tumor an I aint gotta brain but I is a 600 pound stanky lazy useless fat black azz tumor.
Poor little spineless white boy go watch a sports Negro basketball Negro football who do you cheer for. Poor little pink dickless storm trooper if you use it maybe it will grow stop leaving your kids on napkins and on the altar of the church. I saw a kid wink at me look just like you he said HELLO.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17271 Aug 22, 2013
Thank God the young man in Georgia is ok and he didn't hurt no one. The compassion that mothers have over shadows hate.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17272 Aug 22, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>White folks love stats and reports we don't care. You know how many white actors funded the black panther movement Marlon Brandon was a big supporter. President Clinton was road scolar a brilliant man who white folks wanted to impeach for lying about getting his dick suck. The Kennedy's legacy was from early drug king pin Joe who cares he is lock in. White folks care about stupid shit whoo out of wedlock whoo he was a troubled child not CRAZY troubled bull s.... So caught up over trivial life issues. You got the whole world in your hands but it is never enough don't worry white man soon you will find someone else to try drag down into empty shell. It must be hard to just Generic you just take from every other race to spice up your boring life. Hey let's eat sushi tonight no Thai no that was last week hey let's go to this new Mexican restaurant and they have this new blues club.....take take take or better yet let's just stay in and order Chinese ok.
LMAO. Yes, white folks love stats (numbers, trends, FACTS) and reports (again, trends, numbers etc)... and blacks "don't care".

Marlon Brandon? Who is that?

Clinton was a "road scolar"? Apparently YOU aren't.

Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger, not a "drug kingpin", FYI.... not to mention that liberal Dems like the Kennedy clan were good "friends" to blacks. They supported the entitlement class.

Being born out of wedlock (ie; the complete crumbling of the black "family" unit - if there ever really was one) is a major root cause of the problems facing blacks and by extension, all the USA. When a black ghetto teenager has fathered 6 to 8 children, all with different females... and he doesn't support ANY of them - who do you think does? The taxpayers. Its a never ending cycle. Those kids grow up doing the same thing. Single parent households (on public assistance) is the NORM rather than the exception in the black "community".

Deep down you know this is all true, however your "blackness" won't let you admit it.

Since: Aug 13

Gonzales, LA

#17273 Aug 22, 2013
Baton Rouge in a nutshell. The city is crime-ridden, murder capital, urban decay. Now I'm driving down a main road in the middle of a notoriously bad neighborhood. Now, there are cops around. But where is the BRPD? There hiding in the ****ing bushes pointing their chicken**** radar gun waiting for a tax payer going to work to crack 40 miles per hour so they can shakedown and bully another nickel. Meanwhile, everyday on the news it gets worse and worse. Crew-cut rednecks who were bullies in school and joined the academy, got a badge to kiss and are bullying tax-payers while the whole g****** city rots away. And that's your Baton Rouge
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#17274 Aug 22, 2013
BR_is_a_dump wrote:
Baton Rouge in a nutshell. The city is crime-ridden, murder capital, urban decay. Now I'm driving down a main road in the middle of a notoriously bad neighborhood. Now, there are cops around. But where is the BRPD? There hiding in the ****ing bushes pointing their chicken**** radar gun waiting for a tax payer going to work to crack 40 miles per hour so they can shakedown and bully another nickel. Meanwhile, everyday on the news it gets worse and worse. Crew-cut rednecks who were bullies in school and joined the academy, got a badge to kiss and are bullying tax-payers while the whole g****** city rots away. And that's your Baton Rouge
You have a bunch of inbreeding swamp ginnies halfcast Lowlife tree hugging c00ns that about sums it up wouldn't you agree.lol (;-(l)-Bwwwwwwwwa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heartless Felons Dec 23 I heart hate 3
Former Methodist Episcopal minister accused of ... (Jul '08) Dec 21 matthew 368
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Dec 20 nobody 7
Cleveland police bust out car window after moth... Dec 20 nobody 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Dec 19 Observer 18
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... Dec 18 Watsa Mattau 6
Tamir Rice's Dec 16 DefAttorney 2
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Dec 10 Maple Resident 1,024
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match