The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,821 - 13,840 of 18,870 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
WPWW

Norwalk, CA

#17183 Aug 15, 2013
Black momma wrote:
It all be goo cause it natroll fo black folk to kill eat otter jus like we all grab between are legs, drag are knuckles, rape, pound are chests and howl, eat fried chicken an watermelon, do dope, drink sneeky pete an shitz malt licker bull, loiter, panhandle, hate white folk, hate black folk, hate evabody, live off da gobment, rappin, slappin, killin, bichin, layin, lyin an jus plain bein NO GOOD FO NUTTIN!
Thats cool boy raping, always chilling with Chris hanson, mad at my penis for being so small, shooting up schools, hate, jealous of black dudes, weak as f...k, can't play sports, boring, losing all my babes to Tyrone,serial killers, eating people foots, dressing up like a clown with a carrot in my ass killing kids, killing preschool kids, killing my mother, inbred, can't handle problems, made up illness, wet dogs, making wild animals my pets, always getting lost in the woods attack by bears, telling ass, noisey, cheaters, will screw a animal and will tongue kiss a dog .
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17186 Aug 15, 2013
eaststlouis illinois wrote:
St. Louis Missouri and East St. Louis Illinois, sisters in crime
These are the 2 most dangerous cities in America
And you would know that you rabid city c00n,pull up you're pants pavement ape.Bwwwwwwwwa
Black momma

Chicago, IL

#17187 Aug 15, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFEEDUS I see they let you out of the zoo on a furllow good to see your back @ playing the race card games isn't called spades,my friend.Bwwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)-
Kfiddle be broke out on he own wif sum helps frum me cause I be gib him a bucket of Popeye fry chicken an it make him strong like Popeye do wif spinach an Kfiddle be bent da zoo cage bars an run like a l\ligga bein chased by da poeleese ya no wat be sayin, den we be monkey luvin in back a Jamals kwik kash shot house.
WWpp

Norwalk, CA

#17188 Aug 16, 2013
I need a big black buck inside of me and I swallow
WWpp

Norwalk, CA

#17189 Aug 16, 2013
Black momma wrote:
It all be goo cause it natroll fo black folk to kill eat otter jus like we all grab between are legs, drag are knuckles, rape, pound are chests and howl, eat fried chicken an watermelon, do dope, drink sneeky pete an shitz malt licker bull, loiter, panhandle, hate white folk, hate black folk, hate evabody, live off da gobment, rappin, slappin, killin, bichin, layin, lyin an jus plain bein NO GOOD FO NUTTIN!
Hey you know what it feels like to be alone with only your hand and a probe for the other end. I have no woman no man please help me. I tan out vasoline now only jergens it's hard to live like this.
WWpp

Norwalk, CA

#17190 Aug 16, 2013
Col Huggington wrote:
You guys must have been born yesterday. This is old news. Violence exists in every culture for millions of years. We talking about todays society. The numbers don't lie unless your affraid to look at them. In Newark crime is up the last 5 years straight, kids dropping out of school more now than ever, and Newarks taxes are going up= good job Corey 'brotha' Booker. Black on black violence is the standard in all major cities. Sorry to break this news to you. Maybe you were busy watching BET or something but this has been going on for 50 years. You guys kill eachother, white people don't drive around black neighborhoods killing blacks. We stick to our own business. There always going to be violence in america but when you look at the numbers it overwhellmingly high percentage black on black crime. Why do you guys hate eachother soo much then pretend to live eachother when the news shows up? Who cares to be honest, like I said this is old news.
It is called denial on most white people you live in a glass box. My three sons, leave it to beaver, major depression and illness you create I just lost the ability to speak english only Swedish get the f outta here,I can't eat, or I have lost all memory of my life I have been gone 2 years come on Becky after you have suck and f... Hey I'm home honey take me on Oprah. I kill my parents, I can't raise my kids so call super nanny. Mess up the enviroment and china is our landlords yep yep you are the master race I commend you on your flawless world of whites.
Black momma

Tempe, AZ

#17191 Aug 16, 2013
Yo mo fos aint ga shee on big fat Black momma cause dis l\ligga aka WWpp an I be da hood qween ya na wat I trine ta say an yall no I be makin ma livin by doin trix ta fee ma babbees an I think one of ma babbee daddee in prison an da otter ones dead but da gobment need to do mo fo ma fat black lazy azz ya na wat I trine ta say?
DOC

Millersburg, OH

#17192 Aug 16, 2013
Final Solution

Wilkes Barre, PA

#17193 Aug 16, 2013
DOC wrote:
To Hell With The l\liggers!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17194 Aug 16, 2013
Attention: This message is sponsored by the WPWW NETWORK and The Whites With Rights Foundation we will be holding a special press conference on how to combat the urban pavement apes using some gorilla,warfare tactics no pun intended (sarcasm)lol stay tuned to channel 5372 tba or tnb which ever comes first.Stay White Stay Strong You Can't Go Wrong, they cleansing of AMERICA of the black plague.(;-(l)-

Since: Aug 13

Kenner, LA

#17195 Aug 16, 2013
Flint, MI is dangerous? wut

Since: Nov 11

Allen Park, MI

#17197 Aug 16, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>When America was 90% White our major cities didn't look worse than Hiroshima after the bomb was dropped. It was relatively safe to walk the streets regardless of what hour of the day or night it was, and we didn't have a bunch of worthless wiggers running around trying to be (c)rap stars. IF the United States were entirely White, this nation would be so much better off, and the crime rate would be one of the lowest in the friggin' WORLD. Don't kid yourself, Kfecal, you know damn well that Blacks have been a MAJOR cause in the downfall of this country. Blacks have RUINED the public school system, ABUSED the "system" by becoming nothing but parasitic bloodsuckers, and THEY commit the majority of crimes despite being only 13% of the population. IF the United States were entirely White we would return to being the envy of the rest of the world, instead of the world wondering why we tolerate being USED by a bunch of useless, demanding, parasitic ingrates. 5372. 1212.
Well I'm glad you feel so great about yourself and your people lol. But in 1913, when whites had complete control, and everything was all white everything, President Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act which condemned future generations of whites to perpetual economic slavery. Where was his white pride and selflessness? Like I said if America were 100% white it would probably be as bad as it is now. But as I said before, who would whitey have to blame then?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17198 Aug 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm glad you feel so great about yourself and your people lol. But in 1913, when whites had complete control, and everything was all white everything, President Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act which condemned future generations of whites to perpetual economic slavery. Where was his white pride and selflessness? Like I said if America were 100% white it would probably be as bad as it is now. But as I said before, who would whitey have to blame then?
Hey KFECAL I see you finally reapeared from the bowels of the dark shadows which I might say you blend in quite well so go preach your smack to you're pack of uncivilized pavement apes,my friend (;-(l)- Bwwwwwwwwwa
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#17199 Aug 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
When the US was mostly white, every new batch of people coming here were discriminated against by the English against the Irish, then the Germans, Polish and the Italians and Catholics and Jews.etc.
Kallark27

Lenoir, NC

#17200 Aug 16, 2013
I'm getting sick and tired of evabody calling me a dam gorilla. I happen to be half chimpanzee and half gorilla. I be a proud Native Silverback Chimpilla.

Allen Park, MI

#17201 Aug 16, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
When the US was mostly white, every new batch of people coming here were discriminated against by the English against the Irish, then the Germans, Polish and the Italians and Catholics and Jews.etc.
So what's your point?

Allen Park, MI

#17202 Aug 16, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFECAL I see you finally reapeared from the bowels of the dark shadows which I might say you blend in quite well so go preach your smack to you're pack of uncivilized pavement apes,my friend (;-(l)- Bwwwwwwwwwa
Well you can't deny it so I'll take this hilarious statement as a loud "YES, I agree."
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#17203 Aug 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can't deny it so I'll take this hilarious statement as a loud "YES, I agree."
Attention: Tonight on the TNB channel they will be showing a take off of The Cosby show Fat Albert starring KFATAZZ a simple minded negeero growing up in the Hood and working hard @ his job @ the Ford Plant as the head Sanitation Engineer he is setting a fine example for his race of lazy good for nothing scum sucking parasitic welfare leeches he should be nominated for the Golden Gorilla award!(;-(l)- Honk! Honk!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#17206 Aug 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point?
My point is that whites would descriminate against other whites if no blacks were around.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17208 Aug 17, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: Tonight on the TNB channel they will be showing a take off of The Cosby show Fat Albert starring KFATAZZ a simple minded negeero growing up in the Hood and working hard @ his job @ the Ford Plant as the head Sanitation Engineer he is setting a fine example for his race of lazy good for nothing scum sucking parasitic welfare leeches he should be nominated for the Golden Gorilla award!(;-(l)- Honk! Honk!
When you get a chance please look at this documentry called The whites of Kentucky that is a real last name look at the inbreds also. They surpass Honey boo boo but southern rednecks are like very honest and real God fearing people. Not phony and will tell you the truth. Black people do not hate the way white folks do I believe it is in the DNA. When I saw the way police beat this homeless guy they claim was menace to the city I couldn't believe someone could do this. Not one white person would come forward protest for this young man. If a white man is getting beat by some thugs and other white men are there. Well it's not my problem. Take back America they love to drag people down to the gutter for one flaw and will remind you of it in the media. Let go of such hate. Back in the 1920s whenHarlem jazz clubs started all black they didn't care if white people were there but not the white clubs no colored. Hate hate hate unearned entitlement some of you who hate the truth all you can come up with is ape this chimp that we don't care white ignorant ranting rats who love raping kids get upset not the cool azz white folks but I am mad at big white husband tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 4 hr Judy 1,007
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Thu David Z 19
news Aug 26 admirer 1
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Aug 25 type username here 2
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Aug 24 TedHOhio 6
Review: Amarico Fence Aug 22 Jimmy jones 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info