The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,357

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17054 Jul 25, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Can you honestly believe how literally stupid Fat black mama sheboon is. This idiot chimp makes a 3rd grade retarded brainless l\ligger look like an immortal genius.
I want you so bad not in a good way I want to dig my nails in back from behind play prison guard and immate I want to be the guard. I am taking my strap on out of the vault.
JJ Johnstoned

San Francisco, CA

#17055 Jul 25, 2013
JJ Johnstoned wrote:
<quoted text>
I killya honke.
Da JJ in ma l\ligga name stan fo Junkie Jailbird. Big fat black mama be ma l\ligga Magilla Gorilla.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#17057 Jul 25, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> I want you so bad not in a good way I want to dig my nails in back from behind play prison guard and immate I want to be the guard. I am taking my strap on out of the vault.
You sound to me like your a tranny and you like playing leap frog with you're underwear on backwards and actual when you go to the Doctor and the nurse says get changed and put on the gown the Doctor will be right in to see you and check you out and you say are you done yet and he says l@@k no hands.Bwwwwwwaa (;-)
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17059 Jul 26, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>You sound to me like your a tranny and you like playing leap frog with you're underwear on backwards and actual when you go to the Doctor and the nurse says get changed and put on the gown the Doctor will be right in to see you and check you out and you say are you done yet and he says l@@k no hands.Bwwwwwwaa (;-)
I want you so bad but first I got to peewee on your face that what I'm gonna gonna gonna zzzzzzz
JJ Johnstoned

Santa Clara, CA

#17062 Jul 26, 2013
JJ Johnstoned wrote:
<quoted text>
I killya honke.
Da JJ in ma l\ligga name stan fo Junkie Jailbird an Big Fat Black be ma tranny chimp ho beeoch
JJ Johnstoned

Santa Clara, CA

#17063 Jul 26, 2013
I be pimpin Big Fat Black Mama as ma gay drag queen ho beeoch...dat ho beeoch so fugly an stanky da tranny chimp l\ligga aint makin me no money.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17064 Jul 26, 2013
JJ Johnstoned wrote:
I be pimpin Big Fat Black Mama as ma gay drag queen ho beeoch...dat ho beeoch so fugly an stanky da tranny chimp l\ligga aint makin me no money.
Sorry daddy no rest for the
wicked. I like it when you talk dirty. But please wipe your mouth off here you miss a spot. Now as you were saying
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17065 Jul 26, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>You sound to me like your a tranny and you like playing leap frog with you're underwear on backwards and actual when you go to the Doctor and the nurse says get changed and put on the gown the Doctor will be right in to see you and check you out and you say are you done yet and he says l@@k no hands.Bwwwwwwaa (;-)
Blahhh in your face blahh behind your neck blah you know
Devil Anse Hatfield

West Hartford, CT

#17066 Jul 26, 2013
Paul R wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, God forbid. They wouldn't dare make an honest assessment of the factors involved. We are crippled by the inherent dishonesty of "political correctness".
Leon Harrison:
Son of Joel and Elizabeth Harrison
Brother of Janet and Debra
Husband to none
Friend of one (Fred "Peckerhead" Peckolt)
Follower of Satan
Lover of the Ku Klux Klan
oakborn

Seattle, WA

#17067 Jul 26, 2013
I got out of this town in the 1980s when I was a Street Dept. worker. Just about everybody in my crew was packing a weapon as West Oakland and most of East Oakland were already dangerous war zones. I would not carry a concealed weapon to work. The job paid good but not that good. Oakland has really been shitgone for at least fifty years. I was born and lived there and never regret leaving. Any one who says things will change better smoke some more of that plentiful crack the town is famous for. Oakland is Nada, Null, and Void; its leadersship best represented by the perpetual Clown Show called City Hall. It's not even Oakland. It's Oaklandishu.
"You're either staying or you're living."
Reality

Los Angeles, CA

#17068 Jul 27, 2013
oakborn wrote:
I got out of this town in the 1980s when I was a Street Dept. worker. Just about everybody in my crew was packing a weapon as West Oakland and most of East Oakland were already dangerous war zones. I would not carry a concealed weapon to work. The job paid good but not that good. Oakland has really been shitgone for at least fifty years. I was born and lived there and never regret leaving. Any one who says things will change better smoke some more of that plentiful crack the town is famous for. Oakland is Nada, Null, and Void; its leadersship best represented by the perpetual Clown Show called City Hall. It's not even Oakland. It's Oaklandishu.
"You're either staying or you're living."
Let's be real and identify the cancerous cause of Oakland's problems, like that of every other city and town in this cesspool country: l\liggers
Joe Wurzelbacher

Meriden, CT

#17071 Jul 28, 2013
Ejaculatory Anhedonia Leon Harrison loves that crack pipe... Obama's redistribution of wealth is feeding Leon's addiction.
TIRED OF BLACK CRIME

Sydney, Australia

#17072 Jul 28, 2013
TIRED OF BLACK CRIME

Sydney, Australia

#17073 Jul 28, 2013
TIRED OF BLACK CRIME

Sydney, Australia

#17074 Jul 28, 2013
SO TIRED OF BLACK ON WHITE MURDER
http://topconservativenews.com/2013/07/charge...
TIRED OF BLACK CRIME

Sydney, Australia

#17075 Jul 28, 2013
justice wrote:
Why don't u inbred kkk members tie yourselves to crosses and set each other on fire
http://topconservativenews.com/2013/07/charge...
bassldn

Pittsburgh, PA

#17076 Jul 28, 2013
TIRED OF BLACK CRIME

Sydney, Australia

#17078 Jul 28, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You never answered...why are racists always so poor?
haha. i made 101k last year. i'm very racist and proud of it. i make $36.78 dollars per hr. i work in an all white work place. i work 4days a week with 25days paid vacation. free health care.And i've never spent one day in college. all blue collar baby. 101k bite me.
Ryan Daniel Montgomery

Enfield, CT

#17079 Jul 28, 2013
TIRED OF BLACK CRIME wrote:
haha. i made 101k last year. i'm very racist and proud of it. i make $36.78 dollars per hr. i work in an all white work place. i work 4days a week with 25days paid vacation. free health care.And i've never spent one day in college. all blue collar baby. 101k bite me.
That sh*t on tour lip has some sh*t on it,s lip. It's called Leon Harrison.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17080 Jul 28, 2013
TIRED OF BLACK CRIME wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad when that really doesn't go really far. I made that amount about 17 years ago and it seems it is never enough when you have kids. My kids were in private school but it is useless if your child will not apply themselves. They loved it which makes a big difference. Even now if you took a online course they may give you an incentive bonus. I have 3 in college and 1 preteen. He is autistic very high functional I think he is just eccentric.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
And that's why you're called Cleveland CLOWNS 3 hr Permanti in da house 1
please help 9 hr barbosa 2
State and county numbers released on Ebola cont... 9 hr barbosa 1
Ebola in Clevelnd Now!!! Oct 16 ebola apocalypse 2
Do not buy Toshiba copiers!!! (Jan '09) Oct 15 Tom 21
The state of Garfield Heights as of 2014 Oct 14 xxxrayted 2
How to tame bad breath Oct 13 renedchase 4
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Oct 13 Nasmir 45
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match