The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,681 - 13,700 of 18,878 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Ace of www

Norwalk, CA

#17005 Jul 22, 2013
I just want you all to know we suck each other thank you and we love each other and want the world to accept us. Someday we hope to adopt a child but it is real hard to find a healthy white baby. But we are cool with a hair lip one because we both have one. Tank uuo

Since: Nov 11

Greer, SC

#17006 Jul 22, 2013
London Ambos-Kilgore wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody got a picture of him or an address?
And what do you think you would do with it if you did? Don't even TACITLY threaten me. You don't know who I am. Here, I'll give you my address, 666 Glock 19 Avenue, Anytown, MI, USA. BTW, his friend Mossberg, Beretta, and Smith and Wesson would love to join the party.
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#17008 Jul 22, 2013
I have a beautiful lasso oak tree l\ligger necktie that would HANG on Kaffecal just perfect.
Smith Wesson

Wilkes Barre, PA

#17009 Jul 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you think you would do with it if you did? Don't even TACITLY threaten me. You don't know who I am. Here, I'll give you my address, 666 Glock 19 Avenue, Anytown, MI, USA. BTW, his friend Mossberg, Beretta, and Smith and Wesson would love to join the party.
Sounds like a great deal Kaffecal. Would you like me to personally deliver your necktie?

Allen Park, MI

#17010 Jul 22, 2013
Smith Wesson wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a great deal Kaffecal. Would you like me to personally deliver your necktie?
Sure. I'm not going to go into anymore detail about anything. Just stop kidding around dum dum because I don't want the feds or any government agent at my door. Drop this crap right now. I'm no longer going to entertain this stupidity. DROP IT! Sound like a plan.
Ace of spades

Norwalk, CA

#17011 Jul 22, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
I have a beautiful lasso oak tree l\ligger necktie that would HANG on Kaffecal just perfect.
Baby come back to bed please leave those ape bad people animals ttto thhhemselves. Relax lover
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17012 Jul 22, 2013
Feds black people don't blow things up
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#17013 Jul 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is what Satan defecated into your brain for you to subsequently vomit onto Topix? Your ideas about how black people appear and act are so laughable and pathetic it's HILARIOUS! This crap comes straight out a Klansmen guide to survival. "Wear bed sheets with points, blindly hate anything with the color black on it or around it, and the most important thing, be a certified redneck with a -80 IQ." Sound about right?? Lol
Hey KFART I see your still running your big liver lips and preaching to the wrong people you need to deal with your wild pack of street knuckle dragging pavement apes now get back to work in your hood big corporate sanation engineer now go preach to your uncivilized rogue pack of wild primates filthy animals. 7734/2013 Bwwwwwwwwwa
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#17014 Jul 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you admit your trained in silverback gorrila warfare,what a baboon c00n.WoW your scarey lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#17015 Jul 22, 2013
The more jobs that are LOST, Workman Comp Benefits END and Businesses CLOSING...There will be an INCREASE in CRIME...

Nice Honest Wholesome Folks WHO had it All..WILL become DESPERATE THIEVES!!!"

Since: Jul 13

Hana, HI

#17016 Jul 23, 2013
Everyone stop fighting and check out my youtube!

:)

Soldier

Norwalk, CA

#17017 Jul 23, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
The more jobs that are LOST, Workman Comp Benefits END and Businesses CLOSING...There will be an INCREASE in CRIME...
Nice Honest Wholesome Folks WHO had it All..WILL become DESPERATE THIEVES!!!"
Poverty and rejection is the killer of the human spirit. Love for mankind will bring us back together and teaching the correct history in school would help. Blacks think they were the only victims. If you play victim long enough you begin to believe it. Black people need to snap out of it and waiting for that white man to love them. It will never happen.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17018 Jul 23, 2013
Crittatheg wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GXQdnoVQ0HwXX
You are like a breath of fresh air I am the last poet. This is for you a gift. Piece of a dream
They say America is apple pie you Struggle and strive to get the best of a dream. But all I see is nigghas just seem to die.
Martin said march and prey. I am sick of thar s.. I don't give a f.. about any kind of a flag the hope of a new day.

Listen I an older breath but given a new life when you get your first mil don't spend it for 30 days you will see who your friends are.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17019 Jul 23, 2013
One more
1 stay original
2 invest in yourself not the product Shoes,clothes,cars, only a few big booty ho...s
3 follow trends
4 In buisness say little but listen a lot
5 it's ok to sell out if you get out look at Oprah she went from crying and yessum to. Today on Oprah where to find cheap PURSES. Really really oprah really
6 pre nup and back up pre nup
7 read everything
8 there is no such thing as bad press
9 always re mix super re mix ultra re mix fea
10 last of all don't close the club sneak out with your driver I'll be back
that's it.
One more thing hire me one time a month Saturday just to make you laugh I have to bring my b.. Ch husband and he's white and we have racist fights.

Allen Park, MI

#17020 Jul 23, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>so you admit your trained in silverback gorrila warfare,what a baboon c00n.WoW your scarey lol
Actually I'm very non-violent. I just firmly believe in protecting my family. Period.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#17022 Jul 23, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Another inbred l\ligger trash rapper.
I suggest you change your mugshot name to "Fecalthug"
You never answered...why are racists always so poor?
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#17023 Jul 23, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You never answered...why are racists always so poor?
I think racists are poor because the minorities are always mugging and ripping them off.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17024 Jul 23, 2013
Crittatheg wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GXQdnoVQ0HwXX
Change the the tune w!ghetto c00n ,you just been served a nice cold glass of your favorite drink stfuripple.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (:-/-
FFS

Wilkes Barre, PA

#17025 Jul 23, 2013
My mono FFS stands for Fecal Fairy Spade and I love receiving the pole in both my holes at the Salvation Army and Bus Station for a fix or for fun.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#17026 Jul 23, 2013
FFS wrote:
My mono FFS stands for Fecal Fairy Spade and I love receiving the pole in both my holes at the Salvation Army and Bus Station for a fix or for fun.
ANother FFS fanclub member!

Well done troll. Well done!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 4 hr annie 1,008
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Thu David Z 19
news Aug 26 admirer 1
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Aug 25 type username here 2
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Aug 24 TedHOhio 6
Review: Amarico Fence Aug 22 Jimmy jones 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info