The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,661 - 13,680 of 18,585 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
Keesler

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> I am sorry to say the chickens have come home to roost. HELLO
Another morbidly obese fat lazy oily musty flat-nose tire-lipped brillo-head dumb stupid corrupt lying demon smelly gorilla l\ligger.

Since: Nov 11

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should send this link to Eric Holder and Obama. While your at it send it to all the major networks like FOX, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, etc., they seem to be allergic to covering Black on White "hate crimes" like this, and would rather try to find or makeup a fairytale about some White assaulting a Black, even if it means calling a hispanic like Zimmerman a "white guy."
You are really digging deep aren't you? Trying to find every bit of black misconduct you can find. Then you reply to yourself under those stupid names: "community cleanup" "black racism" the impostor "black momma" "keesler" and whatever else your little peanut brain can think of.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

WPWW wrote:
Maybe Eric Holder and the Dept. Of Injustice should investigate Trayvon for a hate crime. By her own admission, Trayvon's rather rotund ex-old lady said that Trayvon called Zimmerman a "creepy a$$ cracker" before assaulting him. So it isn't Zimmerman who was guilty of a so-called "hate crime" but rather it was Trayvon who was guilty of a so-called "hate crime."
Why didn't Trayvon call the cops from the beginning?

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Sam I am

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities, You can count on this the most dangerous cities will be the cities with the most blacks and Mexicans in them. Blacks being the most dangerous and Mexicans a close 2nd.

Name one town, city area, or work place they have grown in numbers or taken over and improved on?

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam I am wrote:
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities, You can count on this the most dangerous cities will be the cities with the most blacks and Mexicans in them. Blacks being the most dangerous and Mexicans a close 2nd.
Name one town, city area, or work place they have grown in numbers or taken over and improved on?
Lexington Nebraska. The town would have died if it wasn't for Hispanics accepting jobs in the packing houses. It's a nice little town with a couple of great Mexican resaurants along I-80.
White Pride Worldwide

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>While there are many decent, hardworking, Mexicans out there, lets not kid ourselves into thinking they've some kind of loyalty to the United States. Most still think America's Southwest is theirs for the taking aka "reconquista." Cheap labor that comes from "South of the Border" is the modern day version of the African Slave Trade. Now we see what kind of trouble this country is in today due to greedy Yankees and lazy Southerners participating in the African Slave Trade. These humble, hardworking, Mexicans and other "latinos" will be tommorrows malcontents, some already are thorns to "our" culture and way of living. Multicultural societies NEVER EVER work, learn from history, this crapola only breeds hate, distrust, balkanization, and problems. Homogeneous societies are not only natural but more conducive to a harmonious way of life and are REALLY what TRUE DIVERSITY is all about. We are at WAR with Mexico and other "latinos" and don't even realize it. They are conquering "our" lands without even firing a shot. Migrant Mexican "workers" are doing what armed soldiers couldn't possibly do, they are successfully doing a "reconquista of America, particularly the "Southwest." Once again, GREED AND LAZINESS OF THE CURRENT WHITE POPULATION WILL SPELL TROUBLE FOR THEIR ANCESTORS DOWN THE ROAD. 5372.
WE'RE IN GRAVE TROUBLE NOW.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>While there are many decent, hardworking, Mexicans out there, lets not kid ourselves into thinking they've some kind of loyalty to the United States. Most still think America's Southwest is theirs for the taking aka "reconquista." Cheap labor that comes from "South of the Border" is the modern day version of the African Slave Trade. Now we see what kind of trouble this country is in today due to greedy Yankees and lazy Southerners participating in the African Slave Trade. These humble, hardworking, Mexicans and other "latinos" will be tommorrows malcontents, some already are thorns to "our" culture and way of living. Multicultural societies NEVER EVER work, learn from history, this crapola only breeds hate, distrust, balkanization, and problems. Homogeneous societies are not only natural but more conducive to a harmonious way of life and are REALLY what TRUE DIVERSITY is all about. We are at WAR with Mexico and other "latinos" and don't even realize it. They are conquering "our" lands without even firing a shot. Migrant Mexican "workers" are doing what armed soldiers couldn't possibly do, they are successfully doing a "reconquista of America, particularly the "Southwest." Once again, GREED AND LAZINESS OF THE CURRENT WHITE POPULATION WILL SPELL TROUBLE FOR THEIR ANCESTORS DOWN THE ROAD. 5372.
The ignorance you exhibit is so amazing. Unearned entitlement. In America being white has long never been able to assume that the culture, political leadership and their own neighborhoods would look like them and the economy would work for them so long as they played by the rules that white society. Before the civil rights movement 85% of the jails were poor whites and the mental institutions so what happen whites ok we will stop our spree of crimes throught out the states.Whites do not suffer from humilation. A very judgemental race of people I know I fell in love with one. One thing I can say you have to have a strong nature to deal with one. Most are control freaks well most men but that air of this is my world is very
prevalent.
Sam I am

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

The Defective Parrot.

A guy is browsing in a pet shop, and sees a parrot sitting on a little perch.

It doesn't have any feet or legs.

The guy says aloud,'Jeesh, I wonder what happened to this parrot.?'

The parrot says,'I was born this way.

I'm a defective parrot.'

'Holy crap,' the guy replies.

'You actually
understood and answered me.!'

'I got every word,' says the parrot.

'I happen to be a highly intelligent, and a thoroughly educated bird'

'Oh yeah?' the guy asks.

'Then answer this, how do you hang onto your perch, without
any feet.?'

'Well,' the parrot says,'this is very embarrassing, but since you asked, I wrap my weenie around this wooden bar, like a little hook.

You can't see it, because of my feathers.'

'Wow,' says the guy.

'You really can understand, and can speak English, can't you.?'

'Actually, I speak both Spanish and English, and I can converse with reasonable competence on almost any topic, politics, religion, sports, physics, philosophy.

I'm especially good at ornithology.

You really ought to buy me, I'd be a great companion.'

The guy looks at the $200.00 price tag.

'Sorry, but I just can't
afford
that.'

'Pssssssst,' says the parrot,'I'm defective, so the truth is, nobody wants me, cause I don't have any feet.

You can probably get me for $20, just make the guy an offer.!'

The guy offers $20, and walks out with the parrot.

Weeks go by.

The parrot is sensational.

He has a great sense of humor, he's interesting, he's a great pal, he understands everything, he sympathizes, and he's insightful.

The guy is delighted.

One day
the guy comes home from work, and the parrot goes,'Psssssssssssst,' and motions him over with one wing.

'I don't know if I should tell you this or not, but it's about your wife, and the UPS man.'

'What are you talking about,?' asks the guy.

'When the UPS man
delivered a package today, your wife greeted him at the door, in a sheer black nightie.'

'WHAT???' the guy asks incredulously.

'THEN what happened?'

'Well, then the UPS man came into the house, and lifted up her nightie, and began petting her all over,' reported the parrot.

'NO!' he exclaims,'and she let
him.?'

'Yes.

Then he continued taking off the nightie, got down on his knees, and began to kiss her all over.'

Then the frantic guy demands,'THEN WHAT HAPPENED.?'

DUNNO?!? I got a hard-on, and fell off my perch.!'

If this doesn't make you laugh, you're having a really bad
day.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam I am wrote:
The Defective Parrot.
A guy is browsing in a pet shop, and sees a parrot sitting on a little perch.
It doesn't have any feet or legs.
The guy says aloud,'Jeesh, I wonder what happened to this parrot.?'
The parrot says,'I was born this way.
I'm a defective parrot.'
'Holy crap,' the guy replies.
'You actually
understood and answered me.!'
'I got every word,' says the parrot.
'I happen to be a highly intelligent, and a thoroughly educated bird'
'Oh yeah?' the guy asks.
'Then answer this, how do you hang onto your perch, without
any feet.?'
'Well,' the parrot says,'this is very embarrassing, but since you asked, I wrap my weenie around this wooden bar, like a little hook.
You can't see it, because of my feathers.'
'Wow,' says the guy.
'You really can understand, and can speak English, can't you.?'
'Actually, I speak both Spanish and English, and I can converse with reasonable competence on almost any topic, politics, religion, sports, physics, philosophy.
I'm especially good at ornithology.
You really ought to buy me, I'd be a great companion.'
The guy looks at the $200.00 price tag.
'Sorry, but I just can't
afford
that.'
'Pssssssst,' says the parrot,'I'm defective, so the truth is, nobody wants me, cause I don't have any feet.
You can probably get me for $20, just make the guy an offer.!'
The guy offers $20, and walks out with the parrot.
Weeks go by.
The parrot is sensational.
He has a great sense of humor, he's interesting, he's a great pal, he understands everything, he sympathizes, and he's insightful.
The guy is delighted.
One day
the guy comes home from work, and the parrot goes,'Psssssssssssst,' and motions him over with one wing.
'I don't know if I should tell you this or not, but it's about your wife, and the UPS man.'
'What are you talking about,?' asks the guy.
'When the UPS man
delivered a package today, your wife greeted him at the door, in a sheer black nightie.'
'WHAT???' the guy asks incredulously.
'THEN what happened?'
'Well, then the UPS man came into the house, and lifted up her nightie, and began petting her all over,' reported the parrot.
'NO!' he exclaims,'and she let
him.?'
'Yes.
Then he continued taking off the nightie, got down on his knees, and began to kiss her all over.'
Then the frantic guy demands,'THEN WHAT HAPPENED.?'
DUNNO?!? I got a hard-on, and fell off my perch.!'
If this doesn't make you laugh, you're having a really bad
day.
That by far is the funniest joke I heard in a long time.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Keesler wrote:
<quoted text>Another morbidly obese fat lazy oily musty flat-nose tire-lipped brillo-head dumb stupid corrupt lying demon smelly gorilla l\ligger.
the truth hurts see if wasn't such a classy last lady I could call you a rat face 2inch toddler penis cannibal boy scout butt f... Kin little boy land stealing cry baby p..sy always get my feelings hurt boo hoo
always raping their relatives inbred gator lovin suckin lil altar boys but I am not because I am better than that. To put it words you are mean person.
Ace of Spades

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>That by far is the funniest joke I heard in a long time.
Fat bitch black mama is illiterate. How in the hell would the dumb gorilla know what's funny, besides looking at herself in a very large mirror.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Ace of Spades wrote:
<quoted text>Fat bitch black mama is illiterate. How in the hell would the dumb gorilla know what's funny, besides looking at herself in a very large mirror.
You should be careful it not nice walking around the trailer park with little boy booty azz on your breath. And I want your mother out of my house that h..e is wearing a neck brace from all these n.. Gghsss
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

And I want her boyfriend do rag out also drinking up all the malt liquor. Always smiling with hair between her teeth.
Black mama

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Ace of Spades wrote:
<quoted text>Fat bitch black mama is illiterate. How in the hell would the dumb gorilla know what's funny, besides looking at herself in a very large mirror.
Das rite i b a fat sheboon ape an i dont make na sense cause i got sum body else ta hep me rite dis post an dis l\ligga magilla garilla got a purty paw print ya na wa i b sayin any hows yall jus b jelluss cause a ma 600 pownd magilla garilla l\ligga figgia ya na wa i b sayin an i aint gatta take na baff eatter das y i smell like a skunk ape.

Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Black mama wrote:
<quoted text>Das rite i b a fat sheboon ape an i dont make na sense cause i got sum body else ta hep me rite dis post an dis l\ligga magilla garilla got a purty paw print ya na wa i b sayin any hows yall jus b jelluss cause a ma 600 pownd magilla garilla l\ligga figgia ya na wa i b sayin an i aint gatta take na baff eatter das y i smell like a skunk ape.
You crack me up. Whenever you don't like what people say, you try and mock them by posting stupidity under their "name". Get a life lol.
White Pride Worldwide

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You crack me up. Whenever you don't like what people say, you try and mock them by posting stupidity under their "name". Get a life lol.
Hey Kaffart, I guess you consider yourself the George Jefferson of topix, in reality, you're still nothing but a blubber lipped, flat nosed, nappy headed, jive talking, lying, lazy, lowlife, pathetic, tick on the ass of white people, coward, crime ridden, thieving, murderous, black racist stupid dumb monkey boy Apefricoon l\ligger. Those are just some of your good points, l\ligger.
Ace of spades wwpw

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Dude like chaa all I need is cool waves and to bust one big. I hits of super bonzo beats dude. Hey did you here Larry got some super bi.. Chen classic mega weed from Mom. Classic what a bummer I got another F in gym and I got me some cool new plans dude. I'm skip thru all this high school cause check it dude my dad got me a job at his friend Len office. All day with tasty babes dude I get Rock out at night. What's a bar exam dude I can pass a bar exam to be a lawyer. How many times I have drank us all under the table. Surfing safari dude chaa

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kaffart, I guess you consider yourself the George Jefferson of topix, in reality, you're still nothing but a blubber lipped, flat nosed, nappy headed, jive talking, lying, lazy, lowlife, pathetic, tick on the ass of white people, coward, crime ridden, thieving, murderous, black racist stupid dumb monkey boy Apefricoon l\ligger. Those are just some of your good points, l\ligger.
So this is what Satan defecated into your brain for you to subsequently vomit onto Topix? Your ideas about how black people appear and act are so laughable and pathetic it's HILARIOUS! This crap comes straight out a Klansmen guide to survival. "Wear bed sheets with points, blindly hate anything with the color black on it or around it, and the most important thing, be a certified redneck with a -80 IQ." Sound about right?? Lol

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Joshua Chellew a 36 year old white male was attacked by 4 black males all about 18-19 years of age in Mableton, Georgia. The 4 black "yufes" beat Chellew until he was unconscious, and later Chellew would be hit by a passing motorist in a red car and be pronounced dead at the scene. A witness said the 4 "yufes" made no attempt at pulling Chellew from the road or try to stop the vehicle from hitting the 36 year old ex-Iraq vet. I've heard about Trayvon for over a 1 and a half now, and during the last month or so, I've heard about "little" Trayvon 24/7. WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE MEDIA COVERAGE ON THIS CRIME AND COUNTLESS OTHER BLACK ON WHITE CRIMES JUST LIKE IT????? WHERE IS BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN? WHY AREN'T YOU STOPPING YOUR CONCERT AND ASKING FOR JUSTICE FOR JOSHUA, BRUCIE? ARE YOU A CHICKEN SHEET POLITICALLY CORRECT PHONY, BRUCIE? WHERE IS THE NATIONAL AND EVEN INTERNATIONAL MEDIA ON THIS? WHERE ARE THE SO-CALLED RACE PIMPING REVERENDS? HELL, WHERE IS EVEN THE LOCAL MEDIA COVERAGE? Contact the major news networks of FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, and others, and ask where the hell is the coverage of this crime and other black on white crimes.
Drummer Lee Rigby made international headlines. He was brutally murdered by two African Muslim converts. If my memory serves me correctly, his family received over $900,000 in donations to help pay for the funeral and other expenses. What about those three young white girls in Ohio that went missing and were found? That made national headlines. I understand that you feel that tragedy with Chellew is evidence of media bias but in my opinion, black on white crimes receive plenty of media attention already. Maybe not to your liking, but it happens. I know white folks are inflammed with anger over this whole Trayvon thing. But so is everyone else. No one really knows what happened. White people are portraying Martin as a ruthless thug while black people are portraying Zimmerman as a ruthless racist. Neither of those things are proven facts. Unfortunately, for ratings and greed, I believe the new media has completely and thoroughly exacerbated this situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened today (07/24) 12 hr xxxrayted 9
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
CONVENTION Center Jul 22 Year 2016 1
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Jul 21 Anonymous 1
tian roya facebook Jul 20 CONCERNED FAMILY 1
Cleveland Bans E-Cigarette Smoking Jul 20 BUH WAH HA HA 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••