The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,376

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#16959 Jul 20, 2013
Black momma wrote:
My age bracket are the Berkley crowd and most blacks last of the baby boomers are successful. Think about average hair dresser that does black hair makes about 600.00 to 1000.00 a day and they are in Inc. and property owners. Trust I have tenants and I am more than happy to rent to mexicans illegals Pay on time.
Anything for a buck, right?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16960 Jul 20, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything for a buck, right?
I like to take the time to thank the white man for teaching me heartless buisness ethics.
Keesler

Park Ridge, IL

#16961 Jul 20, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I like to take the time to thank the white man for teaching me heartless buisness ethics.
One Dumb Fat Lazy Stupid Sheboon Sponge l\ligger
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16962 Jul 20, 2013
Keesler wrote:
<quoted text>One Dumb Fat Lazy Stupid Sheboon Sponge l\ligger
Ha ha I have my own money and I must have the luck of the irish fell in love and married a white guy with money sold my buisness and took over his because his father pass away and family members really can't run it they really don't like it sooooo 2 office medical office buildings, 9 apartments buildings 3 with 9 units, 4 with 18 units, 2 with 4 units, and it's Inc. In our names a wedding present and my family still have money. Poverty is the problem not the color of ones skin. I go down to skid row and give blankets to the homeless in the winter and bottle water in the summer. Any one who sits in there little corner of the world and not feel for their fellow man I just don't get that. I don't mean to throw my money in someone face because we live very modest I probably give away more than I take in. To form stereotypes come on in that case I would never go to a buffet next to a white man(smile) or if I go to a ATM and their is a black man behind me change my mind (smile)damn my card isn't working hell yeah I know my people just kidding lighten up.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#16963 Jul 20, 2013
Mableton, Georgia, one of the most dangerous cities in America. Four thugs murder man, for no reason, other than his race. Can't wait to hear nobama's speech regarding this thug mentality and behavior.
Black Racism

Tempe, AZ

#16964 Jul 20, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Mableton, Georgia, one of the most dangerous cities in America. Four thugs murder man, for no reason, other than his race. Can't wait to hear nobama's speech regarding this thug mentality and behavior.
Stop beating around the bush and tell it like it is....Four lowlife scumbag racist l\liggers kill a white man for being white! The filthy l\liggers beat him unconscious and threw him in front of a car doing 60 mph!
white racism

United States

#16966 Jul 20, 2013
Nothing but peckerwood trash on here. Spineless, pee-colored blond hair, demon blue eyed, bird-poo colored skin, givin their master the Devil a bj, ironing board backside, recessive, depressive, going extinct, their nations overrun by non-white, brainwashed, grafted, mutazoid, fork tongued little bastard, funky honkey wretches. I thank god that white devils are persecuted daily by the media. They deserve it. They are terrible genetic mistakes.
white devils

United States

#16967 Jul 20, 2013
Your master awaits in hell.
white devils

United States

#16968 Jul 20, 2013
Corruption wrote:
13 MONTH OLD WHITE BABY SHOT AND KILLED BY TWO BLACKS
You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.
My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.
I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.
There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon
No white panther party no nothing....stop your bi!**!$ and moaning...every time you peckerwoods cry for fairness that you don't see that you are getting yours. You killed us for centuries in pretty much the same way as we are killing you. Enjoy it devil seed!
Black Racism

Tempe, AZ

#16969 Jul 20, 2013
white devils wrote:
Your master awaits in hell.
Yours l\ligger chimp.
Black Racism

Tempe, AZ

#16970 Jul 20, 2013
More l\ligger Racism:

www.youtube.com/watch...

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16971 Jul 20, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha I have my own money and I must have the luck of the irish fell in love and married a white guy with money sold my buisness and took over his because his father pass away and family members really can't run it they really don't like it sooooo 2 office medical office buildings, 9 apartments buildings 3 with 9 units, 4 with 18 units, 2 with 4 units, and it's Inc. In our names a wedding present and my family still have money. Poverty is the problem not the color of ones skin. I go down to skid row and give blankets to the homeless in the winter and bottle water in the summer. Any one who sits in there little corner of the world and not feel for their fellow man I just don't get that. I don't mean to throw my money in someone face because we live very modest I probably give away more than I take in. To form stereotypes come on in that case I would never go to a buffet next to a white man(smile) or if I go to a ATM and their is a black man behind me change my mind (smile)damn my card isn't working hell yeah I know my people just kidding lighten up.
All my tenants must pass a background and credit check. It's an excellent way to weed out deadbeats and makes for good neighbors in the multi units.
Black Racism

Tempe, AZ

#16975 Jul 20, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should send this link to Eric Holder and Obama. While your at it send it to all the major networks like FOX, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, etc., they seem to be allergic to covering Black on White "hate crimes" like this, and would rather try to find or makeup a fairytale about some White assaulting a Black, even if it means calling a hispanic like Zimmerman a "white guy."
Believe it or not, the networks, Holder and HNIC Obama are fully aware of this and much, much, much worse. Those cesspool lowlifes wouldn't touch this with a 100 foot dirty rotten l\ligger skunk pole.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16976 Jul 20, 2013
The gal with the neck pillow wasn't his girlfriend, she was catfishing. It'll come out soon enough.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16977 Jul 21, 2013
Corruption wrote:
13 MONTH OLD WHITE BABY SHOT AND KILLED BY TWO BLACKS
You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.
My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.
I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.
There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon
Bottom line you never hear of black people speak badly about kids never ever one less little peckerwood in the nation. To feel guilt you will never get it from most black people. You really just don't get it. Understand as long as a person is in their comfort zone well it's not here it's there so I don't care. White flight that is the answer a band aide. When those small children were killed the media still protrayed the killer as a trouble youth, a broken home, a loner. No how about a heartless piece of shit killer who gun down innocent kids.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16978 Jul 21, 2013
white devils wrote:
<quoted text>
No white panther party no nothing....stop your bi!**!$ and moaning...every time you peckerwoods cry for fairness that you don't see that you are getting yours. You killed us for centuries in pretty much the same way as we are killing you. Enjoy it devil seed!
I am sorry to say the chickens have come home to roost. HELLO
Keesler

Park Ridge, IL

#16979 Jul 21, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> I am sorry to say the chickens have come home to roost. HELLO
Another morbidly obese fat lazy oily musty flat-nose tire-lipped brillo-head dumb stupid corrupt lying demon smelly gorilla l\ligger.

Since: Nov 11

Asheville, NC

#16980 Jul 21, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should send this link to Eric Holder and Obama. While your at it send it to all the major networks like FOX, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, etc., they seem to be allergic to covering Black on White "hate crimes" like this, and would rather try to find or makeup a fairytale about some White assaulting a Black, even if it means calling a hispanic like Zimmerman a "white guy."
You are really digging deep aren't you? Trying to find every bit of black misconduct you can find. Then you reply to yourself under those stupid names: "community cleanup" "black racism" the impostor "black momma" "keesler" and whatever else your little peanut brain can think of.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#16981 Jul 21, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Maybe Eric Holder and the Dept. Of Injustice should investigate Trayvon for a hate crime. By her own admission, Trayvon's rather rotund ex-old lady said that Trayvon called Zimmerman a "creepy a$$ cracker" before assaulting him. So it isn't Zimmerman who was guilty of a so-called "hate crime" but rather it was Trayvon who was guilty of a so-called "hate crime."
Why didn't Trayvon call the cops from the beginning?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#16982 Jul 21, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gotham and Stalker in The War On Culture 13 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ebola in Clevelnd Now!!! Mon Shaun Street rules 3
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Mon Shaun Street rules 47
My Nayghbor Has EBOLA, HELP Mon HELP ME 1
And that's why you're called Cleveland CLOWNS Mon Permanti in da house 2
please help Mon barbosa 2
State and county numbers released on Ebola cont... Mon barbosa 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs