The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,601 - 13,620 of 18,546 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I am ashamed of my own race. Human beings do terrible things. And I did mean what I said. I hate that innocent white people suffer because of the deeply entrenched hatred, lack of trust, and ill will on the part of some thoughtless black people. The Trayvon Martin case was sad. Both whites and blacks are inflammed with anger right now. Neither side can view things dispassionately. So say what you want d-bag. I meant every word of post. Take it or leave it dummy.
You mean well and I know in your heart you are a caring person and a very smart person. So they hate you for being you. These inbreds wish they were you in a lot of ways. Think about this we are the most hated race of people but when decide to do something we do it better than any one. I know their are times I say harsh things to them but hey I'm only human. What is so funny they think I am white you see a person like that is to dumb to cum. See I did it again.
There is the fat one that can not accept the skinny one
different strokes for different folks and so on so on and shube Dube doo
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey shytstain I see you and tarbaby are back from working a lot of overtime @ American Hebrew pawn did Les hook you up with 40-acres and a mule Lol it's nice to see you still sporting those bathroom Shytlocks and tarbabys crop top.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Snob snob you hurt my feelings I love Jews hava ni gila weh nish mahaul @I want 40 acres and a mule thank you I beg to differ. I don't want a used mule because I know what you do to mules you you sicko leave them alone. First sheep now mules madness I tell you
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo pimp,me ans Teaky will be movin up to a gated cumunity in eather Ann Arbor or weese mite goes to Canada in Windsor pretty soon.Teaky dun gots a passport ans went up to windsor an copped plenny o dem Loonies.
Young love is so beautiful
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey shytstain I see you and tarbaby are back from working a lot of overtime @ American Hebrew pawn did Les hook you up with 40-acres and a mule Lol it's nice to see you still sporting those bathroom Shytlocks and tarbabys crop top.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Also I am a firm gay supporter but when u start in on the poor little animals that don't have a say so that is really mean. I think every reform religon has a scripture thou shall not f sheep, cattle, ponies, and not the kitties, and always smell like little 10 year old buttocks you are going H..E.. Double toothpicks
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Black mama's gorilla mammy.
Strap a board to your Johnson if you wanna hit that!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
HELL yeah and colored girls go go shooo shooo take a walk on the wild side.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Master of no domain come on now Johnson that is right up there with jive turkey and welcome back Carter. White folks really need to hang out with some black folks. Mo fo dis and dat we don't give a rat azz
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Attention: This is a public service announcement from the WPWW networks Degroid Michigan filed for blackrupter due to the hajjis and groiD's turning it into a war zone all white people be prepared to unite against this plague of uncivilized mutants stay tuned for further updates and procedures tune to channel 5372 stop the plague before it destroys your city.7734/5372/2013/SSS (:-/-
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey masturbater us clowns have an extra pair of clown shoes in your size and there made out of concrete twinkle toes flaming rump ranger you slack jawed cd freak.Bwwwwwwwwa rotflmao!(;-)-
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
Attention: This is a public service announcement from the WPWW networks Degroid Michigan filed for blackrupter due to the hajjis and groiD's turning it into a war zone all white people be prepared to unite against this plague of uncivilized mutants stay tuned for further updates and procedures tune to channel 5372 stop the plague before it destroys your city.7734/5372/2013/SSS (:-/-
Hi my name is dickless and I eat people this is my fourth meeting and I only ate 2 people.. Hi dickless at least you are trying remember people are our friends not our food.
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo,me an mah stud Teaky will probably git outta da big D ans move to fertal pastures of Windsor.Weese wood bees lak da pilgrims an dem 49s wat went out to get gold in Californey.Dey dun gots free medickle in Canada sos weese kin spend da winter in da hospitals.
That's so typical of all you lowlife lazy parasitic l\liggers, moving on to another town and city to destroy.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>That's so typical of all you lowlife lazy parasitic l\liggers, moving on to another town and city to destroy.
wpww stands for this to easy sorry GOD
w. White
p. Without a spine
w. When can I kill again
w. Will not ever confront black people on a public form.
Don't worry just keep wearing those knickers
and I still love you and when I have the big family gathering you more than welcome remember people are our friends not our food
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>That's so typical of all you lowlife lazy parasitic l\liggers, moving on to another town and city to destroy.
Tell me really you don't like sports, you didn't like Beverly hills cop, and you don't like fried chicken. Match your last name with one black person family always fight. Do you honestly think that rich white man going to let his big money maker fall hell no. You really understand the real Corp white man he will negociate his wife kidnapping.
Nigtroit Bankrupt

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Nigtroit Bankrupt. Should anyone be surprised?

l\lIGGERS
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Nigtroit Bankrupt wrote:
Nigtroit Bankrupt. Should anyone be surprised?
l\lIGGERS
United outcast whites unite into a world of make believe it was your system that you just mess up blame blame run run coming to your city soon beware who lurks in the dark checking out your kids. We already have so many followers and some you think they are white look and act. Laughing behind your back if you only new. It kills me not to keep the BIG SECRET......
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> wpww stands for this to easy sorry GOD
w. White
p. Without a spine
w. When can I kill again
w. Will not ever confront black people on a public form.
Don't worry just keep wearing those knickers
and I still love you and when I have the big family gathering you more than welcome remember people are our friends not our food
Hey your whiter than whitebread but you got thrown in the oven and now you're black.Bwwwwwwwwwa you might need a shower lol 7734/2013 (;-)-
Faithless

Fletcher, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey your whiter than whitebread but you got thrown in the oven and now you're black.Bwwwwwwwwwa you might need a shower lol 7734/2013 (;-)-
......bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... "I didn't come to pin the tail on the donkey, I came to pin the tail on the honkey"........bwaaaaaaaa aaaaa.....clowns rule!
Community Cleanup

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Community Cleanup

www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-manag...

A law-abiding l\ligger
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Faithless wrote:
<quoted text>
......bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... "I didn't come to pin the tail on the donkey, I came to pin the tail on the honkey"........bwaaaaaaaa aaaaa.....clowns rule!
All in all your just a w!gger that's all! Bwwwwwwwwwwa Lol now that's funny 7734/2013 (;-)-
mudflap

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

In all honesty a lot of blacks have made great strides to better themselves but an overwhelming percentage of the race as a. whole seems to be unable to cope with what is expected from a modern civilized society thus causing many problems. It seems though the ferral negros to whom this applies need be subjected to removal from society where they can whatever they choose without consequences.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened today (07/24) 15 hr FieldHTS 3
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Thu not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
CONVENTION Center Jul 22 Year 2016 1
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Jul 21 Anonymous 1
tian roya facebook Jul 20 CONCERNED FAMILY 1
Cleveland Bans E-Cigarette Smoking Jul 20 BUH WAH HA HA 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••