The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,225

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Barock Obama

Chicago, IL

#16886 Jul 17, 2013
If I had a chimp son it would had been just like Fat Black Mama the sheboon.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#16887 Jul 17, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/st ory/22742395/co ...
They should hang all 4 of them in the public square as an example.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16888 Jul 17, 2013
Barock Obama wrote:
I touch a spot sort of like the thorn if I had a chimp I would name it black momma 2 I would pet him love him and never let him go and he would have a brother name George who like to pet them rabbits. Say it George you talk no hurt to George
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16889 Jul 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
So I see now that these maniacal folks are rioting in LA and hurt two innocent bystanders over this Trayvon Martin trial...it really makes me ashamed to be black at times. Because the media has whipped this up into such a frenzy that all of our built up hatred and prejudice as black people for white people, America, and the judicial system explodes. I get funny looks from white people even though I had absolutely NOTHING to do with it. Honestly, I really can't blame white people for their funny looks anymore. Of course I don't deserve it but I understand their frustration. So there you have it dear friends: Obskeptic, Faith, Real Deal, Poo-Bear, WPWW, and ICP2013. My sincere admission and I'm SURE a confirmation of what your prejudice already knew. Enjoy!
See how they really feel kissing white folks azz they can see thru it you will always be a animal to them but you are on the right learn from them look at oprah, Tyler and all of them billion later stay in the groove big dog when you least expect it expect it. I got a love jones
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16890 Jul 18, 2013
On the cover of the rolling stone I am going to buy 5 copies The great Hunter S Thompson lives on. People don't recongnize the hidden message oh boy yes let's glorify a monster. As a matter of fact I think I am going to make t shirts it's ok cause it is on ... THE COVER OF THE ROLLING STONES...!!!!!

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16892 Jul 18, 2013
i am thinking i love black momma
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

#16893 Jul 18, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
Black mama's gorilla mammy.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16894 Jul 18, 2013
Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Black mama's gorilla mammy.
Can a N...ha get a table dance and you get to pet them rabbits Lenny. See you on gay pride day I will lead the parade me and you and dog name boo.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16895 Jul 18, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
I am black rainbow a plus goddess a rebel from the waist down. I love you too
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16896 Jul 18, 2013
Blk mom big white husband wrote:
<quoted text> trust me man she is fine as hell but she can and will get under your skin. She is what u call a person who really don't care you can call her chimp, ape , nig, jig, she loves it. The worst you say about her or black people she laughs all I hear is Honey wake up listen to this one.
Thank you big daddy let's play Django tonight this time but I want to hunt you bongggg.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16897 Jul 18, 2013
Barock Obama wrote:
If I had a white rat I would name him racist frighten little spineless mutant gene but I would still love him.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16900 Jul 18, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,who da fouck duz yall tink yall be jivvin here wif all yer stoopid suck poasts? Yall aint no mo black den Dick Cheney be.
Yall dont jaw lak a uncle tommy but more lak a retard white honkey an ahs dont dig nun o yu dumb jive, no wat i sayin?
Hey I was mentor for the special Olympics I even got thru all the drooling and this is love I get. Well I will never help you out again. Wasn't I the one that told you to stop pulling on your beep in public. And I didn't laugh when you said I made ice cream from my beep see the thanks I get
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#16901 Jul 18, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,who da fouck duz yall tink yall be jivvin here wif all yer stoopid suck poasts? Yall aint no mo black den Dick Cheney be.
Yall dont jaw lak a uncle tommy but more lak a retard white honkey an ahs dont dig nun o yu dumb jive, no wat i sayin?
Hey shytstain I see you and tarbaby are back from working a lot of overtime @ American Hebrew pawn did Les hook you up with 40-acres and a mule Lol it's nice to see you still sporting those bathroom Shytlocks and tarbabys crop top.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16902 Jul 18, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo teaky, wat up dawg? Dat woman dun poasts lingo like a carribean byatch an never shuts up.
And you lick it up. Only stop when I told you THAT IS NOT ICE CREAM!!!!! Snob snob this is the thanks I get
Pimp Daddy

Tempe, AZ

#16904 Jul 18, 2013
yo yo yo Tar Baby Buckwheat and Shyfreak...wat up wit u 2 l\liggas? u homies mus be butt stickin an lickin eats utter nasty ugly black asses....dat wat life in da hood be does to boff u l\liggas.

Since: Nov 11

Lexington, NC

#16906 Jul 18, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>HeyK- Fart I just despise how your blowing smoke out you're azz saying your ashamed of you're own race bullshit your talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better you are a masterracistbaiter now go call someone who cares my friend Lol (sarcasm ) the only funny looks your getting is you probably look like Gary Coleman what you talking bout muhigger.7734/2013 (;-)- Bwwwwwwa
Yeah I am ashamed of my own race. Human beings do terrible things. And I did mean what I said. I hate that innocent white people suffer because of the deeply entrenched hatred, lack of trust, and ill will on the part of some thoughtless black people. The Trayvon Martin case was sad. Both whites and blacks are inflammed with anger right now. Neither side can view things dispassionately. So say what you want d-bag. I meant every word of post. Take it or leave it dummy.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16907 Jul 18, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I am ashamed of my own race. Human beings do terrible things. And I did mean what I said. I hate that innocent white people suffer because of the deeply entrenched hatred, lack of trust, and ill will on the part of some thoughtless black people. The Trayvon Martin case was sad. Both whites and blacks are inflammed with anger right now. Neither side can view things dispassionately. So say what you want d-bag. I meant every word of post. Take it or leave it dummy.
You mean well and I know in your heart you are a caring person and a very smart person. So they hate you for being you. These inbreds wish they were you in a lot of ways. Think about this we are the most hated race of people but when decide to do something we do it better than any one. I know their are times I say harsh things to them but hey I'm only human. What is so funny they think I am white you see a person like that is to dumb to cum. See I did it again.
There is the fat one that can not accept the skinny one
different strokes for different folks and so on so on and shube Dube doo
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16908 Jul 18, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey shytstain I see you and tarbaby are back from working a lot of overtime @ American Hebrew pawn did Les hook you up with 40-acres and a mule Lol it's nice to see you still sporting those bathroom Shytlocks and tarbabys crop top.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Snob snob you hurt my feelings I love Jews hava ni gila weh nish mahaul @I want 40 acres and a mule thank you I beg to differ. I don't want a used mule because I know what you do to mules you you sicko leave them alone. First sheep now mules madness I tell you
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16910 Jul 18, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo pimp,me ans Teaky will be movin up to a gated cumunity in eather Ann Arbor or weese mite goes to Canada in Windsor pretty soon.Teaky dun gots a passport ans went up to windsor an copped plenny o dem Loonies.
Young love is so beautiful
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16911 Jul 18, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey shytstain I see you and tarbaby are back from working a lot of overtime @ American Hebrew pawn did Les hook you up with 40-acres and a mule Lol it's nice to see you still sporting those bathroom Shytlocks and tarbabys crop top.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Also I am a firm gay supporter but when u start in on the poor little animals that don't have a say so that is really mean. I think every reform religon has a scripture thou shall not f sheep, cattle, ponies, and not the kitties, and always smell like little 10 year old buttocks you are going H..E.. Double toothpicks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
admirer Sep 18 admirer 1
Low-cost pet sterilization available across NE ... Sep 18 Kissel 1
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Sep 18 waiting for an ar... 1,013
Do not buy Toshiba copiers!!! (Jan '09) Sep 18 floyd 20
Stark sheriff's deputies file lawsuit over Hope... (Feb '09) Sep 17 weams 124
Woman found dead on Cleveland back porch grante... Sep 16 Retread 1
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Sep 15 Shaun Street rules 34
•••

Rip Current Statement for Cuyahoga County was issued at September 21 at 4:17AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland