The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,208

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16863 Jul 16, 2013
I could not finish it seems like either my little iPod always goes out or my husband is one of his negative parade. God does not care about symbols, holidays, bar mitz whatever, it is how you treat people it is really hard to be nice when people are lashing out at you. All I can do is try. We are all one soul. People think just going to church is guarantee to everlasting life sorry it does not work that way everyone has to be connected in love with each other the balance is totally off. Their is no chosen people we are all chosen. We as people dwell in the heart of GOD. It takes a lot of energy to hate. Those two people Travon and Zimmerman this is all our fault. It takes the innocense of one soul one lamb.
Godspeed sometimes you never know when you are in the company of angels
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16864 Jul 16, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Have the scattered "chimpouts" been flushed or are the simians still rioting? Most simianesque thugs are scared to death of German Shepherds with an attitude, and we all know that some have an aversion to water, both have been historically successful in putting a curb stomp on out of control rioting in the past. 5372 4Life.
Does your mom know that something she created feels like this. So you hate all how old are you? What happen? Did someone really hurt you? Just take a deep breath this is real I am not trying to test you or be sarcastic what is wrong?
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16865 Jul 16, 2013
So funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English is terrible.
Hey s.t.f.u you slack jawed troll nobody asked your opinion because it means squat now run along I'm done with you. 7734/2013 Now that's funny lol
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16866 Jul 16, 2013
Black momma wrote:
Blacks do not hate the way white people hate. I don't care how racist when it comes to children my god what is wrong with a person that could praise the death of a child. I don't care if that was a skin head, Jewish kid, Muslim that is still a kid. God is tired of all humanity we are one soul. The churches have forsaken us we walk in the temple. We pick and choose who and what color it is just color. We all guilty of killing that little boy. I feel bad for both families. That man feels bad for what he has done but we all created that mistrust of our fellow man. If I saw a man on the street today and he was hurt I don't care what color that person is I will help.
Hey Mrs.Magilla stop with your racist smoke screen go give your good Rev.AlChimpton a call have him come to you're town and for a price he will blow black smoke out of his azz and preach to your choir of out of control pavement apes now I will let you get back to playing you're favorite race card game spades. BWWWWWWA7734/2013 STAY STRONG STAY WHITE WE WILL UNITE and conquer the black plague.(;-)-
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16867 Jul 16, 2013
Black sheboon mama is still searching for her Silverback gorilla da da, along with 65 million other dumb chimps. Fat Black mama's chances of finding a watermelon patch and a banana tree on the Moon are much greater.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16868 Jul 16, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
Black sheboon mama is still searching for her Silverback gorilla da da, along with 65 million other dumb chimps. Fat Black mama's chances of finding a watermelon patch and a banana tree on the Moon are much greater.
Poor thing in your heart. It is yourself you hate take a moment look around it's not what you wanted but sometimes life takes from you what you love. Maybe your father or family see you as a joke or weak but you are here let it be known you feel & hurt. It's going to be ok lamb. God has a special place for you. The validation you seek will be thru you. Hope you heal
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16869 Jul 16, 2013
I am still waiting Son come on let it all out vent. Think real hard what makes the world that God created in his likeness make me hate myself. Deep down I know you are hurting. I go thru days I feel that same way it's hard just being me. I can feel you are in so much pain. I can describe you thin, brown hair,sad eyes not much a dresser but you are a clean person. I know you love cearl and the girl you like trust me she cheats, confront her don't cry please don't cry then she has the upper hand. Sometimes you are to nice makes you appear weak to women.
Glockman

Broad Brook, CT

#16870 Jul 16, 2013
Paul R wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, God forbid. They wouldn't dare make an honest assessment of the factors involved. We are crippled by the inherent dishonesty of "political correctness".
Leon Harrison is a giant douche bag.
Black mama

New York, NY

#16871 Jul 17, 2013
It be so happen that I knews my daddy and he be capped an killed at a kwik stop hangin out wit his homies drinkin his schitz malt licker an smokin a blunt after a hard day work panhandlin and sellin farmasuticals. He be tried to support me da bess way he be knew how.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16874 Jul 17, 2013
Black mama wrote:
<quoted text>It be so happen that I knews my daddy and he be capped an killed at a kwik stop hangin out wit his homies drinkin his schitz malt licker an smokin a blunt after a hard day work panhandlin and sellin farmasuticals. He be tried to support me da bess way he be knew how.
The real black momma gets under your skin it's ok people know the real because it's a family affair. One child grows up to be someone who wants to learn another child grows up to be someones who loves to burn up it's a family affair . Stop I do not filter the air waves with hate unless you feel the nerve to keep hate alive I touch a cord in your spirit, it's ok my love LTD
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16875 Jul 17, 2013
Poor thing free will maybe someday you will figure it all out and not be so frighten heal your heart. Focus on you take a stand try being a leader a great one.
so sad

United States

#16876 Jul 17, 2013
Black momma, you're as racist as you claim whites are.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#16877 Jul 17, 2013
Ann Onamous wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is a name and not associated with any religion. I used to babysit for a family by that name and I think they were Lutheran.
A lot of Jews with German names that end in ''STEIN''and they mis-pronounce and refer to it as ''STEEN''If you are ever in doubt if a person with a STEIN name is a Jew, and if they say STEEN it is their attempt to disassociate themselves from anything German and Anglofile it.
Very informative! I have no patience with Jew haters.
The Truth

Wilkes Barre, PA

#16878 Jul 17, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
Very informative! I have no patience with Jew haters.
Hey demon, why don't you go find some pig to possess, you anti-Christ hypocrite.
Dood

Fairborn, OH

#16879 Jul 17, 2013
What makes a dangerous neighborhood? Simple: the blacker, the worse it is!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16880 Jul 17, 2013
so sad wrote:
Black momma, you're as racist as you claim whites are.
Sooooo happy because I really don't value the opinion of any person I dare to be different. I rock the world people are worried, upset, sometimes down right rude because I see life as it really is. I have traveled a lot and no I did not come from military family experience life. I live in a place that was here before that I choose to live where I want in mind and that which is that. I keep the fires burning on both ends. I dare to walk down a dark street.I can handle losing or wining if. If I wake up happy or sad that is my choice only God can judge me.
Lysdexic

Buffalo, NY

#16881 Jul 17, 2013
.novarT ekil kool dluow eh nos a dah I fI
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16882 Jul 17, 2013
Lysdexic wrote:
.novarT ekil kool dluow eh nos a dah I fI
And your mother also player. High on sunshine take all my blues away.

Travon like look would he son a had. This is not a poster child one day all you put out is what you get back someday someday........
Be careful with the gifts you provide
transparent as they may seem lovers and fighters also die.
Be careful hoping for the worst
they may steal your purse.
Be careful hoping for this perfect world of the only color is paper not even green just white. No more lust, phoney tears, no remorse everyone is just so perfect so your spirit and soul will never grow. If GOD feels like he is not needed what happens when a person feel like there are not needed they will walk away. You don't want that to happen

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#16883 Jul 17, 2013
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16885 Jul 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
So I see now that these maniacal folks are rioting in LA and hurt two innocent bystanders over this Trayvon Martin trial...it really makes me ashamed to be black at times. Because the media has whipped this up into such a frenzy that all of our built up hatred and prejudice as black people for white people, America, and the judicial system explodes. I get funny looks from white people even though I had absolutely NOTHING to do with it. Honestly, I really can't blame white people for their funny looks anymore. Of course I don't deserve it but I understand their frustration. So there you have it dear friends: Obskeptic, Faith, Real Deal, Poo-Bear, WPWW, and ICP2013. My sincere admission and I'm SURE a confirmation of what your prejudice already knew. Enjoy!
HeyK- Fart I just despise how your blowing smoke out you're azz saying your ashamed of you're own race bullshit your talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better you are a masterracistbaiter now go call someone who cares my friend Lol (sarcasm ) the only funny looks your getting is you probably look like Gary Coleman what you talking bout muhigger.7734/2013 (;-)- Bwwwwwwa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stark sheriff's deputies file lawsuit over Hope... (Feb '09) 11 hr weams 124
Woman found dead on Cleveland back porch grante... Tue Retread 1
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Sep 15 Shaun Street rules 34
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Sep 15 Las Vegas girl 1,012
Bay High students dumped urine and feces on a s... Sep 14 Steve Raleigh WCPO 4
where can u buy heroin in cleveland? Sep 13 DopeSlangg 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland
•••