The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 670)

Showing posts 13,381 - 13,400 of17,758
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

I have a best friend who is a my angel. It seems like we have known each other for a life time. Her son has cried in my lap when his girlfriend left him. When I had no one after my brain tumor she was the only person that lift my spirits and cook favorite meals. Bitch slap me when i was on my pity party. We cried together and prayed together when the hospital told her that her grandchild will not survive. Baby is fine by the way. When she is upset with her husband or I am upset with mine we are both mad. Are running joke if you leave I will so we stay. Come on allow them to be happy (lol) I don't think soooo by the way. She is white. Her husband is Mexican. I am black. My husband is white it is only skin. On a real note my husband is the love of my life.
TheRealDeal

Utica, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me white people would fall apart if they endure the pressure of having this skin.
Blacks create their own situation!

You think blacks are persecuted so much and that whites get everything they want?

Here it is skippy, blacks are lazy, lack ethics, morals and scruples!

If blacks put in as much effort to their little ones to be decent productive citizens with pride and morals, as they do in hating "the man" and learning basketball, then blacks would have a fighting chance.

And while you think skin pigmentation is the reason for everything that is black-nasty...let me tell you that many dark skinned races come here and work really hard to make very little to make at least a minimal living for their families...they then support their communities and help others out and eventually find themselves becoming successful. AND THAT IS HOW YOU GROW!

Blacks on the other hand, laze around waiting for others to give them handouts, to do for them, to take care of them...its a big worthless lazy-fest with the black community.

Hell, even illegal Mexicans work harder than blacks do, and they really got it bad!

I am resigned to the belief that blacks are inherently less apt overall, as if they have a gene that makes them inferior to everyone else. The whole reason blacks even exist in this country, is a result of tribal leaders rejecting their very worst of the worst in trade for some spices, clothing and trinkets!

From the very 1st boatloads of slaves that arrived on this continent, blacks were the rejects of another land!
And its funny, blacks blame everything on "the man"!

Blacks are their own worst enemy!
Soldier

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks create their own situation!
You think blacks are persecuted so much and that whites get everything they want?
Here it is skippy, blacks are lazy, lack ethics, morals and scruples!
If blacks put in as much effort to their little ones to be decent productive citizens with pride and morals, as they do in hating "the man" and learning basketball, then blacks would have a fighting chance.
And while you think skin pigmentation is the reason for everything that is black-nasty...let me tell you that many dark skinned races come here and work really hard to make very little to make at least a minimal living for their families...they then support their communities and help others out and eventually find themselves becoming successful. AND THAT IS HOW YOU GROW!
Blacks on the other hand, laze around waiting for others to give them handouts, to do for them, to take care of them...its a big worthless lazy-fest with the black community.
Hell, even illegal Mexicans work harder than blacks do, and they really got it bad!
I am resigned to the belief that blacks are inherently less apt overall, as if they have a gene that makes them inferior to everyone else. The whole reason blacks even exist in this country, is a result of tribal leaders rejecting their very worst of the worst in trade for some spices, clothing and trinkets!
From the very 1st boatloads of slaves that arrived on this continent, blacks were the rejects of another land!
And its funny, blacks blame everything on "the man"!
Blacks are their own worst enemy!
I stand corrected the under belly I mean is I remember as a kid poverty is the cause I didn't experiance. It's like living in a fish bowl. The freedom you have with the right enviroment. A lot of my people are guilty of there on fate because we want to fit in and be accepted by the almighty white God. You are so condition and reminded your skin skin skin. It's like you are studied by everyone. Southern whites are totally different from northern whites you get a little more respect if you are a Attorney,Doctor,or in law enforcement. Thesuccess rate is higher in the south such as Atlanta and black folks stick together and less hate crimes. Brothers have a lot more respect for sisters if a child is hurt there reaction is true remorse. One thing if the world keep closing there eyes to poverty the violence soon will be in your own backyard. I just get ot
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>I stand corrected the under belly I mean is I remember as a kid poverty is the cause I didn't experiance. It's like living in a fish bowl. The freedom you have with the right enviroment. A lot of my people are guilty of there on fate because we want to fit in and be accepted by the almighty white God. You are so condition and reminded your skin skin skin. It's like you are studied by everyone. Southern whites are totally different from northern whites you get a little more respect if you are a Attorney,Doctor,or in law enforcement. Thesuccess rate is higher in the south such as Atlanta and black folks stick together and less hate crimes. Brothers have a lot more respect for sisters if a child is hurt there reaction is true remorse. One thing if the world keep closing there eyes to poverty the violence soon will be in your own backyard. I just get ot
Attention: This message is sponsored by the WPWW Networks this is a test tune to channel 5372 there is a loose troll chimp that's you talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better you talk a lot of game but the truth is you uneducated people have no chance of taking over us hard working upstanding citizens we will band together and send you to the fire gates of heLL,or just send you back to Africa it's your choice stop the blame game look in the mirror it's pitch black that's what your future holds for your race of Zulus.7734/5372/2013 The cleansing of America tour for a Whiter Brighter Future for our Children.

Since: Nov 11

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: This message is sponsored by the WPWW Networks this is a test tune to channel 5372 there is a loose troll chimp that's you talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better you talk a lot of game but the truth is you uneducated people have no chance of taking over us hard working upstanding citizens we will band together and send you to the fire gates of heLL,or just send you back to Africa it's your choice stop the blame game look in the mirror it's pitch black that's what your future holds for your race of Zulus.7734/5372/2013 The cleansing of America tour for a Whiter Brighter Future for our Children.
And when you look in the mirror what do you see? Minority status in 30 yrs! Bwaaaaaaaaaa! 7734/5372/2013/1818/1488 for a Brighter Future for All Children. This message has been sponsored by the Kallark Network. Dedicated to the preservation of the Human race in all it's beauty, brilliance, peculiarities, idiosyncrasies, and REFRESHING diversities.(R) ;-)
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And when you look in the mirror what do you see? Minority status in 30 yrs! Bwaaaaaaaaaa! 7734/5372/2013/1818/1488 for a Brighter Future for All Children. This message has been sponsored by the Kallark Network. Dedicated to the preservation of the Human race in all it's beauty, brilliance, peculiarities, idiosyncrasies, and REFRESHING diversities.(R) ;-)
Look everyone, the closet "waycisss" known as Kfart has came out the closet and expressed his true feelings. His idea of "preservation of the human race" is hoping for Whites to become a minority in their own country.(and please spare me the caca about the so-called "Native Americans" being the true "Americans," they were killing each other and running around half naked.) I would never wish for Africans to become a minority in Africa, nor would I wish the same for Japanese in Japan or Mexicans in Mexico, but alas, tolerant non-Whites like the good ole Kfart hope for extinction of Whites in their own land. Hmmmmmm, the Kman sounds like some kind genocidal "wayciss" anti-White, Black supremacist. You see people, true diversity celebrates each seperate race living harmoniously in their own countries/lands and a that is the only way true diversity can flourish. Homogeneous societies are ALWAYS more harmonious, more productive, and better for all concerned. Mixing races and cultures is counter productive and only produces balkanization, hate, and conflict. In the world of so-called pro-multiculturalist like Kfart, DIEversity means less Whites. Kfart only wishes that America and Europe become a polyglot sea of brown. In Kfart's world and others like him it goes like this:

Africa for Africa
Mexico for Mexicans
Israel for Jews
Saudi Arabia for Arabs
Japan for Japanese
White countries for EVERYONE.

The Kman has just exposed himself. Case dismissed. FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 5372 4LIFE.

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Look everyone, the closet "waycisss" known as Kfart has came out the closet and expressed his true feelings. His idea of "preservation of the human race" is hoping for Whites to become a minority in their own country.(and please spare me the caca about the so-called "Native Americans" being the true "Americans," they were killing each other and running around half naked.) I would never wish for Africans to become a minority in Africa, nor would I wish the same for Japanese in Japan or Mexicans in Mexico, but alas, tolerant non-Whites like the good ole Kfart hope for extinction of Whites in their own land. Hmmmmmm, the Kman sounds like some kind genocidal "wayciss" anti-White, Black supremacist. You see people, true diversity celebrates each seperate race living harmoniously in their own countries/lands and a that is the only way true diversity can flourish. Homogeneous societies are ALWAYS more harmonious, more productive, and better for all concerned. Mixing races and cultures is counter productive and only produces balkanization, hate, and conflict. In the world of so-called pro-multiculturalist like Kfart, DIEversity means less Whites. Kfart only wishes that America and Europe become a polyglot sea of brown. In Kfart's world and others like him it goes like this:
Africa for Africa
Mexico for Mexicans
Israel for Jews
Saudi Arabia for Arabs
Japan for Japanese
The Kman has just exposed himself. Case dismissed. FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 5372 4LIFE.
The closet "wayciss" huh? Lol white people are of the human race right? So how can you twist my words into the "extinction" of white people? Saying America is only for white people is pretty arrogant and chauvinistic you know. The Constitution does not say that you have to be white to be an American. Europe is mostly homogeneous, so is Japan. And China. They still have their problems. Homogeneity is not some sort of cure-all. As I've told others before, when I break the law or become a seditionist then you have a case against me and other non whites. Otherwise, mind your own business because you have no right to boot me out of MY country too. I pay taxes. I obey all laws. I work and take care of my family and community along with other countless non-whites. So you have no authority to say anything to us.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey KFART the only network you attribute to is the TNB network of lazy azz swamp ginnies that will never be successful and the only race you will preserve is your tire swinging street thug pavement apes so good luck your stuck on a train of misfortune because your race is made up of losers. Bwwwwwwwwwwa now s.t.f.u you fish eyed fool! 7734/2013 Clowns Rule and you just been schooled.;-)-

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFART the only network you attribute to is the TNB network of lazy azz swamp ginnies that will never be successful and the only race you will preserve is your tire swinging street thug pavement apes so good luck your stuck on a train of misfortune because your race is made up of losers. Bwwwwwwwwwwa now s.t.f.u you fish eyed fool! 7734/2013 Clowns Rule and you just been schooled.;-)-
Yes my HUMAN race has plenty of people like the ones you have so accurately described in your post. Anything else from the WPWW Network?
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my HUMAN race has plenty of people like the ones you have so accurately described in your post. Anything else from the WPWW Network?
KFART did I strike a nerve you seem to be a little upset about your Lowlife street thug wighetto pack of wild chimps if you don't fit the mold don't get tangled up in your panties and wet all over yourself dry up and shut up get it pal,get out in you're community and preach to the renegades running the streets and stop playing the race card game and stick to your card game spades no pun intended comprehend.7734/2013(;-)-
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: This message is sponsored by the WPWW Networks this is a test tune to channel 5372 there is a loose troll chimp that's you talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better you talk a lot of game but the truth is you uneducated people have no chance of taking over us hard working upstanding citizens we will band together and send you to the fire gates of heLL,or just send you back to Africa it's your choice stop the blame game look in the mirror it's pitch black that's what your future holds for your race of Zulus.7734/5372/2013 The cleansing of America tour for a Whiter Brighter Future for our Children.
Fear of the unknown being uncertain of a future. You keep reminding yourself that blacks fate is set in stone. The chimp thing they are so cute. Look at that time we had to evolve into a human. How our souls develope the stages of love. Look at the love that white people have for animals. I guess where we started from alpha to omega. You are at omega to alpha. Good luck
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Look everyone, the closet "waycisss" known as Kfart has came out the closet and expressed his true feelings. His idea of "preservation of the human race" is hoping for Whites to become a minority in their own country.(and please spare me the caca about the so-called "Native Americans" being the true "Americans," they were killing each other and running around half naked.) I would never wish for Africans to become a minority in Africa, nor would I wish the same for Japanese in Japan or Mexicans in Mexico, but alas, tolerant non-Whites like the good ole Kfart hope for extinction of Whites in their own land. Hmmmmmm, the Kman sounds like some kind genocidal "wayciss" anti-White, Black supremacist. You see people, true diversity celebrates each seperate race living harmoniously in their own countries/lands and a that is the only way true diversity can flourish. Homogeneous societies are ALWAYS more harmonious, more productive, and better for all concerned. Mixing races and cultures is counter productive and only produces balkanization, hate, and conflict. In the world of so-called pro-multiculturalist like Kfart, DIEversity means less Whites. Kfart only wishes that America and Europe become a polyglot sea of brown. In Kfart's world and others like him it goes like this:
Africa for Africa
Mexico for Mexicans
Israel for Jews
Saudi Arabia for Arabs
Japan for Japanese
Trust me in a all white world you would find something to hate. You would find a way or reason to hate. Human nature of all mankind and that goes for all races. Pround of the death of a human life. Look at the world we are children of God. Look at Zimmerman the face of a torn man. Trust me we are one soul. As a mother I am the closest thing to being christ like. All this hate is all our fault in the end we will be judge by our deeds some lambs must suffer. Don't you all feel somthing different in the world no one is moving away so we all need to come together and teach,discover. Heros just for one day.
The Real Problem

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

The real problem are l\liggers.

Even a blind person can see this, yet alone smell the lazy crime-ridden parasitic black simian beasts.

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>KFART did I strike a nerve you seem to be a little upset about your Lowlife street thug wighetto pack of wild chimps if you don't fit the mold don't get tangled up in your panties and wet all over yourself dry up and shut up get it pal,get out in you're community and preach to the renegades running the streets and stop playing the race card game and stick to your card game spades no pun intended comprehend.7734/2013(;-)-
No you didn't strike a nerve at all lol. I'm not upset about "Lowlife street thug wighetto pack of wild chimps". Because I know that's a generic term that covers anyone who acts as you so eloquently describe. There is no need to tell me about helping my community, as I already do that. However, instead of you and Real Deal always whining like cry babies about black renegades, why don't you get out and help? You're so quick to point the finger at black renegades that you seem to forget that black people aren't the only ones with problems. Sound good?
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me in a all white world you would find something to hate.
Really....whats to hate about the ghetto thug blacks?

I mean they are such upstanding citizens, wonderful contributors to society, really the kind of people you want living next door to you!

You said "Trust me"....realistically, if you are black and given the track-record of blacks, who could ever trust a black?

You also said "In an all white world you would find something to hate"
If I went to a pizza place, absolutely there are things that I would not want on the pizza and would potentially hate or really dislike, but someone does like those things so its all good...urban blacks on the other hand, are more like liver and onions...no one likes it (except a small small handful), its nasty, worthless, contributes little and is vile!

So if all the liver and onions when away, life would be so much better!

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

In an all white world white folks would find someone or something to hate. That is the nature of human beings. I almost wish I could see an all white continent with nothing but white people, white culture, with no outside influence from anyone or anything. When it eventually fails, who would they have to blame then??
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
In an all white world white folks would find someone or something to hate. That is the nature of human beings. I almost wish I could see an all white continent with nothing but white people, white culture, with no outside influence from anyone or anything. When it eventually fails, who would they have to blame then??
So you are suggesting in your own special way, that you think its blacks that keep our society afloat?

You are so effing confused and clearly your level of denial is so extreme that you are quite delusional too!

Blacks for the most part, contribute NOTHING to our society...you say a white society would fail....lets look at an entire black society whether they are mixed in with others or not...they FAIL every-time!
Any city in this country that is mostly black, is or has failed!

Look at any black leadership, if they aren't running on fear and hate, they fail. Blacks cannot sustain leadership, promise, or community!
Look at black neighborhoods, if they are soaking off the teet of taxpayers (mostly white), they fail...then again they fail just because they require help and can't do it on their own.

Even successful blacks today...most didn't earn it, it came mostly as an affirmative action, diversity elevation, free handout to blacks who clearly did not earn or were/are not the best qualified candidate.

Blacks are seemingly unable to truly "earn" anything without some special treatment, pass or some other form of handout!
a really dangerous place

Buenos Aires, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Americanos, this is story from little CQ Press that is THREE years old. Can you not read a calendar my northern friends? I am confident there is a newer list containing different cities. After all, little CQ Press would not have much readers if they released the same cities every year, no? BAH!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>So you are suggesting in your own special way, that you think its blacks that keep our society afloat?
You are so effing confused and clearly your level of denial is so extreme that you are quite delusional too!
Blacks for the most part, contribute NOTHING to our society...you say a white society would fail....lets look at an entire black society whether they are mixed in with others or not...they FAIL every-time!
Any city in this country that is mostly black, is or has failed!
Look at any black leadership, if they aren't running on fear and hate, they fail. Blacks cannot sustain leadership, promise, or community!
Look at black neighborhoods, if they are soaking off the teet of taxpayers (mostly white), they fail...then again they fail just because they require help and can't do it on their own.
Even successful blacks today...most didn't earn it, it came mostly as an affirmative action, diversity elevation, free handout to blacks who clearly did not earn or were/are not the best qualified candidate.
Blacks are seemingly unable to truly "earn" anything without some special treatment, pass or some other form of handout!
I have to disagree about Blacks not contributing nothing to "our" society. After all the commit at least 70% of all violent crimes in this country despite being only 13% of the population. Blacks are also well represented in the NFL aka National Felon League, and the NBA aka National Buffoon Association. They also help destroy "our" once great cities like Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc. And Blacks also cause stock in Kfc, grape soda, and hot sauce to soar.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I have to disagree about Blacks not contributing nothing to "our" society. After all the commit at least 70% of all violent crimes in this country despite being only 13% of the population. Blacks are also well represented in the NFL aka National Felon League, and the NBA aka National Buffoon Association. They also help destroy "our" once great cities like Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc. And Blacks also cause stock in Kfc, grape soda, and hot sauce to soar.
HILARIOUS! Just as much as white people have left their poop stain on the beautiful fabric of human history. Seeing as how they've pooped on every ethnic group they come into contact with! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,381 - 13,400 of17,758
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 2 hr mjjcpa 170
Request for Popeyes chicken 8 hr Dying for a change 1
Jews for Jesus presents "Christ In The Passover... 11 hr Donna Lee 1
Cuyahoga County Sin Tax 16 hr Joe Bialek 1
boried woment Fri xxxl34mal 1
Daycare Worker Sentenced For Throwing Child (Dec '09) Fri You dont know nothing 59
Review: Amish Built Garages For Less Fri Bub 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••