The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,224

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#16593 Jul 5, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>How dare you blaspheme God by saying He is color blind. God created all the colors of the spectrum and beyond, you prideful arrogant fool. You seem to put yourself above the Almighty as did Satan. You spread only your Gospel of lies, not the Gospel of the Lord.
I think you misjudged the intent of my comment! I'm not spreading falsehood. God did create ALL humans equal, and as descendents of Adam and Eve, we have ALL sinned. Jesus came tyo save ALL humankind! God loves ALL humans, regardless of their color. And that is what I meant! apparently, you failed to read my earlier post on this thread. I HATE racism. I also hate sin as god hates sin. Our nation has turned its back on God.

Our answer to the crime problem is Jesus Christ! http://caapus.org/
TheRealDeal

Livonia, MI

#16594 Jul 5, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
I HATE racism. I also hate sin as god hates sin.
Wow, a bit blasphemous, in my opinion.

Hate, what does god teach you about hate???

What a quandary you have there...you are a sinner by hating, therefor you must hate yourself!

Judge ye least ye be judged!
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16595 Jul 5, 2013
Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>Now this is the kallark27 I like. When you get a chance check out Miguel Pinero I feel my soul today. Listening to Lennon right now Imagine but I still think he was aiming for Yoko (smile). Now sometimes I come accross very eccentric the last of the flower child. I love your history lessons you are a brilliant person and when you around your peers stay the same trust me I grew up in Cherry Cove you could have imagine 8 black families in the cul de sac. Stoner white kids are the best they don't care about the worlds problems only a tasty buzz and some cool waves chhaa dude.
Please stay off the purple laced kool-aid your having flashbacks and stay out of the black light room you're on a one way trip to the motherland and keep your big mambo lips off the water pipe your tripping,we all know your listening to your favorite Motown greatest hits you know that group The Spooks.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa7734/2013 (;-)-
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16597 Jul 5, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Please stay off the purple laced kool-aid your having flashbacks and stay out of the black light room you're on a one way trip to the motherland and keep your big mambo lips off the water pipe your tripping,we all know your listening to your favorite Motown greatest hits you know that group The Spooks.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa7734/2013 (;-)-
May god bless you
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16598 Jul 5, 2013
Just think you cry tears from happiness or a tragedy they come down the same way but feeling through your body is different .
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16599 Jul 5, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misjudged the intent of my comment! I'm not spreading falsehood. God did create ALL humans equal, and as descendents of Adam and Eve, we have ALL sinned. Jesus came tyo save ALL humankind! God loves ALL humans, regardless of their color. And that is what I meant! apparently, you failed to read my earlier post on this thread. I HATE racism. I also hate sin as god hates sin. Our nation has turned its back on God.
Our answer to the crime problem is Jesus Christ! http://caapus.org/
God does not have an ounce of hate in his being it is man that create all these rules regulations. We have our beliefs if you don't agree with me then f you all you're going to hell. Hate is what we do not him. I said him because if was a woman she would have wipe us out by now. Love to all
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16600 Jul 5, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>KFART your alright for a uppity Afro American at least you have some coonman sense.Lol (;-)-
Your approval so important please please please please let me feel the love of your devine being hari krisna krisna whoops another flash back oh wise one with the oops another flash back I still seek your approval of just being oh great master. Your words of wisdom will have such a impact on my life and I think the world.
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16601 Jul 5, 2013
Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>Your approval so important please please please please let me feel the love of your devine being hari krisna krisna whoops another flash back oh wise one with the oops another flash back I still seek your approval of just being oh great master. Your words of wisdom will havesuch a impact on my life and I think the world.
just just not be be be (snob) worth stop are you masterbating back up buddy focus clean your shorts like a big boy
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#16602 Jul 5, 2013
One of the few things Soviet propaganda of the era didn't need to make up.

http://imgur.com/DERDjCK
Blame game

Norwalk, CA

#16603 Jul 5, 2013
Excuses excuses blacks need the cure for ignorance. It's called a job and take your town back to a level of a real working middle class
Deacon Drake

Longmeadow, MA

#16604 Jul 5, 2013
Super long thread, who has read each and every message?
Black

Norwalk, CA

#16605 Jul 5, 2013
Deacon Drake wrote:
Super long thread, who has read each and every message?
Hello pastor deacon of the trinity third collection plate side of Jacob zion low end of missionary school of thought church.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16606 Jul 6, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>Hello pastor deacon of the trinity third collection plate side of Jacob zion low end of missionary school of thought church.
Now that's funny right there!
lavon affair

Tampa, FL

#16607 Jul 6, 2013
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
PRobably because moms and dads NOWADAYS have to hold two jobs just to pay their damn rent....
Or maybe their MOMS and DADS are in prison from the profit wars....I'm sorry for cursing, I mean DRUG WARS.
But there is one thign for sure, the biggest CRIMINALS in our history (you know, the ones who stoled 1.3 TRILLION FROM TAX PAYERS) were the guys who wore 5 peice suits and work at the highest position and finances and corporations. But ofcourse we will NEVER see my fellow colleagues in jail, yes?????
..........eRIC hOLDER AND dICK OBAMA Nixon appointed lanny brewer and other AIPAC stooges to the USDOJ , to protect the Bilderbergs , koch bros , gene vaseline Moss and the jonathan pollard clones at the evil FUSION CENTERS ..........ROY COHN RAPHAN and Peter Becht Madoff said,''I don't need to know the law , I know the judge''........The AIPAC wingnut wolfpacks drive around in cars with FL tags 668 PCK , 712 MAP , LXE 904 , J36 4LI ,GOAMG, IAC 522 , M80 5EU, 244 PIE.
Soldier

Norwalk, CA

#16608 Jul 6, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's funny right there!
See I am the generation of Blazing Saddles and care about my thoughts and actions. Just like everyone ask me about certain political issues and historical facts. You don't ask a black woman who has grew up doing that era when white women were entering the work force they then became the nw n..ghas of society. That 9 to 5 movie was our realty. My father was a racist if a man was not on work mode all the time. Put it this way everybody hates Chris show that was my Dad. My father had is own construction company and his brother. My father gave felons a chance as long as you spoke English in the way he put it. He said look here buddy I don't have the time to speak and give instructions in ( mes can ) not Spanish he was just old school and arrogant but very loving to my mom and a great father. His best friend and partner you could say was italian the real ones not the mix one. My father didn't believe in any type of welfare system, English classes for who migrate over here. Hey he was Not the protesting type. He loved everyone as long as he you work. He was a business man who didn't beg for a hand out not steal it but demanded it. God rest his soul. He would yell at the tv shows like Good times he hated it. He always said temporary lay off, scuffling and surviving there is nothing good about that. He would tell us this is n... Gha mental state of mind.
mike

Akron, OH

#16609 Jul 6, 2013
Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>God does not have an ounce of hate in his being it is man that create all these rules regulations. We have our beliefs if you don't agree with me then f you all you're going to hell. Hate is what we do not him. I said him because if was a woman she would have wipe us out by now. Love to all
wow - did your god teach you use the f word? He apparently didn't teach you to write a coherent sentence.
Jeremy

United States

#16610 Jul 6, 2013
My name is John Wajau Kirima. I am a shoga and I gand at Kijabe Street and Jevanjee Gardens, If you want to do me we can hook hook up. My father is a former politician and I am a butcher in Ruai Nairobi.
Blame game

Norwalk, CA

#16611 Jul 6, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
wow - did your god teach you use the f word? He apparently didn't teach you to write a coherent sentence.
One thing I have follow this woman on different forms until you walk in someone shoes she had a brain tumor. She struggles to write her little post. So little punk kids like you probably never endure any type of struggles in your life time. Show some respect for your elders.
Me for you

Norwalk, CA

#16612 Jul 6, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Please stay off the purple laced kool-aid your having flashbacks and stay out of the black light room you're on a one way trip to the motherland and keep your big mambo lips off the water pipe your tripping,we all know your listening to your favorite Motown greatest hits you know that group The Spooks.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa7734/2013 (;-)-
First of all I listen to what listens to me. Here is my music list.
1 Bob Dylan Ballard of a thin man
2 Maryln manson Dope Show
3 Aretha Franklin Dr feelgood
4 Black Crows Seeing things
5 Sheryl Crow Sideways
6 Four non Blondes Say hey
7 Tupac Everything he has ever wrote
8 Patsy Kline After Midnight

and Bi... Ch made n... Ghas like you
Snoop and all P.IMP that is for you because you have nerve for the curb and the knack to hit that track and make that money.I'll even make you my bottom B...ch

White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16613 Jul 6, 2013
Jeremy wrote:
My name is John Wajau Kirima. I am a shoga and I gand at Kijabe Street and Jevanjee Gardens, If you want to do me we can hook hook up. My father is a former politician and I am a butcher in Ruai Nairobi.
You sound just like another typical l\ligger poster like the "Blame Game" l\ligger poster from Norwalk, Ca. with multiple monkey monikers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
admirer Sep 18 admirer 1
Low-cost pet sterilization available across NE ... Sep 18 Kissel 1
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Sep 18 waiting for an ar... 1,013
Do not buy Toshiba copiers!!! (Jan '09) Sep 18 floyd 20
Stark sheriff's deputies file lawsuit over Hope... (Feb '09) Sep 17 weams 124
Woman found dead on Cleveland back porch grante... Sep 16 Retread 1
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Sep 15 Shaun Street rules 34
•••

Rip Current Statement for Cuyahoga County was issued at September 21 at 4:17AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland