The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,281 - 13,300 of 18,759 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
TheRealDeal

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey well I guess it takes one to know one right! Lol back to your "urban black" fetish/bashing!
No...the fake you is much better...move along Kallark27, you've got nothing worthwhile (or real) to say! It's ironic really...almost, inherent perhaps?

lol
TheRealDeal

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
back to your "urban black" fetish/bashing!
This is funny...you believe that calling the baby ugly and facing reality, is a fetish or bashing?
You are a laughable little phony aren't you?

The reality is, there is a very real issue, that people like you don't like to face or keep it real, you like to say "yeah yeah yeah we all know there is a problem, but what about this group or that group" or "the ghetto is a product of the system" or any number of other things to excuse of the vile nature of urban america!

Make no mistake, if people don't stand up and call it exactly what it is, the fools in denial (uhhh you perhaps)will never admit to having a problem, and ultimately will never think they have to FIX anything!

Urban blacks sit there waiting for someone, anyone to come and bale them out, to give them yet another handout, to do it for them...and if no one makes the absolute exclamation of "YOU HAVE TO FIX THE SHITPILE MESS YOU MADE AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELVES", then things will continue to be the same!

When was the last time you lent a hand to the urban neighborhoods to help the cousins you left behind?

Yeah you like to label things to make yourself feel better about your race, like calling people bigots, racists, bashers, haters, etc...
The reality is, you use those words as a crutch to not have to deal with the real issue being demonstrated by 90% of your fellow blacks!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny...you believe that calling the baby ugly and facing reality, is a fetish or bashing?
You are a laughable little phony aren't you?
The reality is, there is a very real issue, that people like you don't like to face or keep it real, you like to say "yeah yeah yeah we all know there is a problem, but what about this group or that group" or "the ghetto is a product of the system" or any number of other things to excuse of the vile nature of urban america!
Make no mistake, if people don't stand up and call it exactly what it is, the fools in denial (uhhh you perhaps)will never admit to having a problem, and ultimately will never think they have to FIX anything!
Urban blacks sit there waiting for someone, anyone to come and bale them out, to give them yet another handout, to do it for them...and if no one makes the absolute exclamation of "YOU HAVE TO FIX THE SHITPILE MESS YOU MADE AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELVES", then things will continue to be the same!
When was the last time you lent a hand to the urban neighborhoods to help the cousins you left behind?
Yeah you like to label things to make yourself feel better about your race, like calling people bigots, racists, bashers, haters, etc...
The reality is, you use those words as a crutch to not have to deal with the real issue being demonstrated by 90% of your fellow blacks!
I have "lent a hand" many times, on many occasions. That's why I've said, you know nothing about me, nor anything about what motivates me nor any of my black associates and friends. All you know is what you've experienced and seen on tv. Your experience is subjective and clearly biased and ignorant. TV is TV. The news media profits tremendously off of bad news. Clearly, your mental retardation prevents you from even slightly acknowledging that there are more problems in America than "urban blacks". You will never answer nor acknowledge if your incessant complaining and whining about "urban blacks" is out of genuine concern or not. I really think that you thrive off of beating black people to pulp because we're an "easy" target for your holiness. Shut your mouth when it comes to moral condemnation. You really don't care about "urban blacks" you just absolutely NEED to bash black people to exalt yourself.
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will keep this message short because I spent a tedious day at the job today and I will tell you the reason that I talk ghetto to other blacks on the job. When I started working in another department, I spoke flawless English and the other blacks said I was an uncle tom and uppity. They pushed a lot of the work on to me and stole my lunch and did countless other bad things to me.I put in for a transfer to another department, so ise dun speeks lak a homey now, is u no wat i be sayin?
Wow it feels good it feels great my mind set was. I mean was I grew up around the 60s the era of blacks were very independent. We never struggle sometimes I felt bad because we had so much. So thru life I put a label on myself it felt good to look down on dreads of society man black, brown or any minority I always had money to burn but never wasteful. God has a sense of being to pick and choose guess what perfect I'm better than you got a brain tumor HELLo. We have all been decieved hey that baseball card is worth a million because they said so Hey this Victorian plate is worth worth. The emperor new clothes is what we have become no real thought we care listen to this your co workers treated you in that manner because you were or probably clueless, selfish,prick what you put out is what you get back. Give your kids a chance don't turn them into little pricks. Don't plan there path. Trust me it only takes a moment it's ok to just dance to Marvin Gaye or pink Floyd or even nirvana and old outkask. Dare Ego ego ego pump your brakes big pimpin so what happens if the world turns into hip hop nation. So wake your punk ass up(smile)
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>Wow it feels good it feels great my mind set was. I mean was I grew up around the 60s the era of blacks were very independent. We never struggle sometimes I felt bad because we had so much. So thru life I put a label on myself it felt good to look down on dreads of society man black, brown or any minority I always had money to burn but never wasteful. God has a sense of being to pick and choose guess what perfect I'm better than you got a brain tumor HELLo. We have all been decieved hey that baseball card is worth a million because they said so Hey this Victorian plate is worth worth. The emperor new clothes is what we have become no real thought we care listen to this your co workers treated you in that manner because you were or probably clueless, selfish,prick what you put out is what you get back. Give your kids a chance don't turn them into little pricks. Don't plan there path. Trust me it only takes a moment it's ok to just dance to Marvin Gaye or pink Floyd or even nirvana and old outkask. Dare Ego ego ego pump your brakes big pimpin so what happens if the world turns into hip hop nation. So wake your punk ass up(smile)
Hey pal sounds to me like you're having flashbacks from the purple micro-dot you took @ a Parliament Funkedelick concert climb aboard the mother ship and carry your azz back to Africa. Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>Wow it feels good it feels great my mind set was. I mean was I grew up around the 60s the era of blacks were very independent. We never struggle sometimes I felt bad because we had so much. So thru life I put a label on myself it felt good to look down on dreads of society man black, brown or any minority I always had money to burn but never wasteful. God has a sense of being to pick and choose guess what perfect I'm better than you got a brain tumor HELLo. We have all been decieved hey that baseball card is worth a million because they said so Hey this Victorian plate is worth worth. The emperor new clothes is what we have become no real thought we care listen to this your co workers treated you in that manner because you were or probably clueless, selfish,prick what you put out is what you get back. Give your kids a chance don't turn them into little pricks. Don't plan there path. Trust me it only takes a moment it's ok to just dance to Marvin Gaye or pink Floyd or even nirvana and old outkask. Dare Ego ego ego pump your brakes big pimpin so what happens if the world turns into hip hop nation. So wake your punk ass up(smile)
Black and pride is just as hard to understand as Trayvon's EX-girlfriend. Hell, it just might be her. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. WPWW. 1212/8076.
whenshouldyousho otacop

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Bwaaaaaaa. Alex Jones is friggin phony, money grubbing KOOK. Anyone who believes that shill is a friggin idiot.
it's very telling that the post you quoted did not once mention Alex Jones, yet Alex is what you attacked.

the post mentions Larken Rose and original black panther Larry Pinkney.

i'm certain you've done exactly ZERO research of your own.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Rothschild Zionists (Jews), if it's true, funded Adolf Hitler clearly to the demise of their own Jewish people. If you carefully read what I said, I said that they are AMONG some of the worse people in human history. And they are! Period. Sounds to me like you are trying to defend them or something. Obviously and clearly, there are many other despots, tyrants, and dictators. Like Pol Pot, or some of these evil African warlords that killed thousands of their own.
Hey KFART let's not forget that Jewish sellout George Soreazz the boogie man he's behind your candidate Barack Opossum and his group of elite chiTown puppets that are bringing our country down and all the other countries have lost respect for us now think about that pal. Hmmm? 7734/2013 This message was sponsored by the WPWW networks for a Whiter Brighter Future the Cleansing of America Tour 2013
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pal sounds to me like you're having flashbacks from the purple micro-dot you took @ a Parliament Funkedelick concert climb aboard the mother ship and carry your azz back to Africa. Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
And the colors girls go shoo shoo. Hell yeah why don't you ride with me on a magic carpet ride.

That back To Africa movement is so overrated went there 1997 it was different. It's time for you go back where let's see. I believe you call it a cave.Loving,living,eating, your own shit or eating other.

Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Black and pride is just as hard to understand as Trayvon's EX-girlfriend. Hell, it just might be her. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. WPWW. 1212/8076.
Why are you so stuck on this Trevon thing. Trust me you act like this a first for us as black people. We have had so many Trevon this is your real view of what the media let you. Trust me white people would fall apart if they endure the pressure of having this skin.
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

I have a best friend who is a my angel. It seems like we have known each other for a life time. Her son has cried in my lap when his girlfriend left him. When I had no one after my brain tumor she was the only person that lift my spirits and cook favorite meals. Bitch slap me when i was on my pity party. We cried together and prayed together when the hospital told her that her grandchild will not survive. Baby is fine by the way. When she is upset with her husband or I am upset with mine we are both mad. Are running joke if you leave I will so we stay. Come on allow them to be happy (lol) I don't think soooo by the way. She is white. Her husband is Mexican. I am black. My husband is white it is only skin. On a real note my husband is the love of my life.
TheRealDeal

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me white people would fall apart if they endure the pressure of having this skin.
Blacks create their own situation!

You think blacks are persecuted so much and that whites get everything they want?

Here it is skippy, blacks are lazy, lack ethics, morals and scruples!

If blacks put in as much effort to their little ones to be decent productive citizens with pride and morals, as they do in hating "the man" and learning basketball, then blacks would have a fighting chance.

And while you think skin pigmentation is the reason for everything that is black-nasty...let me tell you that many dark skinned races come here and work really hard to make very little to make at least a minimal living for their families...they then support their communities and help others out and eventually find themselves becoming successful. AND THAT IS HOW YOU GROW!

Blacks on the other hand, laze around waiting for others to give them handouts, to do for them, to take care of them...its a big worthless lazy-fest with the black community.

Hell, even illegal Mexicans work harder than blacks do, and they really got it bad!

I am resigned to the belief that blacks are inherently less apt overall, as if they have a gene that makes them inferior to everyone else. The whole reason blacks even exist in this country, is a result of tribal leaders rejecting their very worst of the worst in trade for some spices, clothing and trinkets!

From the very 1st boatloads of slaves that arrived on this continent, blacks were the rejects of another land!
And its funny, blacks blame everything on "the man"!

Blacks are their own worst enemy!
Soldier

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks create their own situation!
You think blacks are persecuted so much and that whites get everything they want?
Here it is skippy, blacks are lazy, lack ethics, morals and scruples!
If blacks put in as much effort to their little ones to be decent productive citizens with pride and morals, as they do in hating "the man" and learning basketball, then blacks would have a fighting chance.
And while you think skin pigmentation is the reason for everything that is black-nasty...let me tell you that many dark skinned races come here and work really hard to make very little to make at least a minimal living for their families...they then support their communities and help others out and eventually find themselves becoming successful. AND THAT IS HOW YOU GROW!
Blacks on the other hand, laze around waiting for others to give them handouts, to do for them, to take care of them...its a big worthless lazy-fest with the black community.
Hell, even illegal Mexicans work harder than blacks do, and they really got it bad!
I am resigned to the belief that blacks are inherently less apt overall, as if they have a gene that makes them inferior to everyone else. The whole reason blacks even exist in this country, is a result of tribal leaders rejecting their very worst of the worst in trade for some spices, clothing and trinkets!
From the very 1st boatloads of slaves that arrived on this continent, blacks were the rejects of another land!
And its funny, blacks blame everything on "the man"!
Blacks are their own worst enemy!
I stand corrected the under belly I mean is I remember as a kid poverty is the cause I didn't experiance. It's like living in a fish bowl. The freedom you have with the right enviroment. A lot of my people are guilty of there on fate because we want to fit in and be accepted by the almighty white God. You are so condition and reminded your skin skin skin. It's like you are studied by everyone. Southern whites are totally different from northern whites you get a little more respect if you are a Attorney,Doctor,or in law enforcement. Thesuccess rate is higher in the south such as Atlanta and black folks stick together and less hate crimes. Brothers have a lot more respect for sisters if a child is hurt there reaction is true remorse. One thing if the world keep closing there eyes to poverty the violence soon will be in your own backyard. I just get ot
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>I stand corrected the under belly I mean is I remember as a kid poverty is the cause I didn't experiance. It's like living in a fish bowl. The freedom you have with the right enviroment. A lot of my people are guilty of there on fate because we want to fit in and be accepted by the almighty white God. You are so condition and reminded your skin skin skin. It's like you are studied by everyone. Southern whites are totally different from northern whites you get a little more respect if you are a Attorney,Doctor,or in law enforcement. Thesuccess rate is higher in the south such as Atlanta and black folks stick together and less hate crimes. Brothers have a lot more respect for sisters if a child is hurt there reaction is true remorse. One thing if the world keep closing there eyes to poverty the violence soon will be in your own backyard. I just get ot
Attention: This message is sponsored by the WPWW Networks this is a test tune to channel 5372 there is a loose troll chimp that's you talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better you talk a lot of game but the truth is you uneducated people have no chance of taking over us hard working upstanding citizens we will band together and send you to the fire gates of heLL,or just send you back to Africa it's your choice stop the blame game look in the mirror it's pitch black that's what your future holds for your race of Zulus.7734/5372/2013 The cleansing of America tour for a Whiter Brighter Future for our Children.

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: This message is sponsored by the WPWW Networks this is a test tune to channel 5372 there is a loose troll chimp that's you talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better you talk a lot of game but the truth is you uneducated people have no chance of taking over us hard working upstanding citizens we will band together and send you to the fire gates of heLL,or just send you back to Africa it's your choice stop the blame game look in the mirror it's pitch black that's what your future holds for your race of Zulus.7734/5372/2013 The cleansing of America tour for a Whiter Brighter Future for our Children.
And when you look in the mirror what do you see? Minority status in 30 yrs! Bwaaaaaaaaaa! 7734/5372/2013/1818/1488 for a Brighter Future for All Children. This message has been sponsored by the Kallark Network. Dedicated to the preservation of the Human race in all it's beauty, brilliance, peculiarities, idiosyncrasies, and REFRESHING diversities.(R) ;-)
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And when you look in the mirror what do you see? Minority status in 30 yrs! Bwaaaaaaaaaa! 7734/5372/2013/1818/1488 for a Brighter Future for All Children. This message has been sponsored by the Kallark Network. Dedicated to the preservation of the Human race in all it's beauty, brilliance, peculiarities, idiosyncrasies, and REFRESHING diversities.(R) ;-)
Look everyone, the closet "waycisss" known as Kfart has came out the closet and expressed his true feelings. His idea of "preservation of the human race" is hoping for Whites to become a minority in their own country.(and please spare me the caca about the so-called "Native Americans" being the true "Americans," they were killing each other and running around half naked.) I would never wish for Africans to become a minority in Africa, nor would I wish the same for Japanese in Japan or Mexicans in Mexico, but alas, tolerant non-Whites like the good ole Kfart hope for extinction of Whites in their own land. Hmmmmmm, the Kman sounds like some kind genocidal "wayciss" anti-White, Black supremacist. You see people, true diversity celebrates each seperate race living harmoniously in their own countries/lands and a that is the only way true diversity can flourish. Homogeneous societies are ALWAYS more harmonious, more productive, and better for all concerned. Mixing races and cultures is counter productive and only produces balkanization, hate, and conflict. In the world of so-called pro-multiculturalist like Kfart, DIEversity means less Whites. Kfart only wishes that America and Europe become a polyglot sea of brown. In Kfart's world and others like him it goes like this:

Africa for Africa
Mexico for Mexicans
Israel for Jews
Saudi Arabia for Arabs
Japan for Japanese
White countries for EVERYONE.

The Kman has just exposed himself. Case dismissed. FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 5372 4LIFE.

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Look everyone, the closet "waycisss" known as Kfart has came out the closet and expressed his true feelings. His idea of "preservation of the human race" is hoping for Whites to become a minority in their own country.(and please spare me the caca about the so-called "Native Americans" being the true "Americans," they were killing each other and running around half naked.) I would never wish for Africans to become a minority in Africa, nor would I wish the same for Japanese in Japan or Mexicans in Mexico, but alas, tolerant non-Whites like the good ole Kfart hope for extinction of Whites in their own land. Hmmmmmm, the Kman sounds like some kind genocidal "wayciss" anti-White, Black supremacist. You see people, true diversity celebrates each seperate race living harmoniously in their own countries/lands and a that is the only way true diversity can flourish. Homogeneous societies are ALWAYS more harmonious, more productive, and better for all concerned. Mixing races and cultures is counter productive and only produces balkanization, hate, and conflict. In the world of so-called pro-multiculturalist like Kfart, DIEversity means less Whites. Kfart only wishes that America and Europe become a polyglot sea of brown. In Kfart's world and others like him it goes like this:
Africa for Africa
Mexico for Mexicans
Israel for Jews
Saudi Arabia for Arabs
Japan for Japanese
White countries for EVERYONE.
The Kman has just exposed himself. Case dismissed. FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 5372 4LIFE.
The closet "wayciss" huh? Lol white people are of the human race right? So how can you twist my words into the "extinction" of white people? Saying America is only for white people is pretty arrogant and chauvinistic you know. The Constitution does not say that you have to be white to be an American. Europe is mostly homogeneous, so is Japan. And China. They still have their problems. Homogeneity is not some sort of cure-all. As I've told others before, when I break the law or become a seditionist then you have a case against me and other non whites. Otherwise, mind your own business because you have no right to boot me out of MY country too. I pay taxes. I obey all laws. I work and take care of my family and community along with other countless non-whites. So you have no authority to say anything to us.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey KFART the only network you attribute to is the TNB network of lazy azz swamp ginnies that will never be successful and the only race you will preserve is your tire swinging street thug pavement apes so good luck your stuck on a train of misfortune because your race is made up of losers. Bwwwwwwwwwwa now s.t.f.u you fish eyed fool! 7734/2013 Clowns Rule and you just been schooled.;-)-

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFART the only network you attribute to is the TNB network of lazy azz swamp ginnies that will never be successful and the only race you will preserve is your tire swinging street thug pavement apes so good luck your stuck on a train of misfortune because your race is made up of losers. Bwwwwwwwwwwa now s.t.f.u you fish eyed fool! 7734/2013 Clowns Rule and you just been schooled.;-)-
Yes my HUMAN race has plenty of people like the ones you have so accurately described in your post. Anything else from the WPWW Network?
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my HUMAN race has plenty of people like the ones you have so accurately described in your post. Anything else from the WPWW Network?
KFART did I strike a nerve you seem to be a little upset about your Lowlife street thug wighetto pack of wild chimps if you don't fit the mold don't get tangled up in your panties and wet all over yourself dry up and shut up get it pal,get out in you're community and preach to the renegades running the streets and stop playing the race card game and stick to your card game spades no pun intended comprehend.7734/2013(;-)-

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland