The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 654)

Showing posts 13,061 - 13,080 of17,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“http://www.wowom g.com/”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Great links and supports what I am saying!

Can't dispute facts!

“http://www.wowom g.com/”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

"Can always tell when you get upset...you show your true colors every time."

Meh...not so much anger as it is frustration with your incessant whining and criticism of the black community. I think we all get your point. What's even more repulsive is the fact that, your HYPER-criticism of the black community is probably not based on love or even the slightest bit of concern. We are an easy group for you and everyone else to bash and make fun of. Obviously, I don't know you or your true motives, but if my assertion is true, based on what I've seen and read from you, then you are truly one disgusting individual. It speaks volumes about YOUR character.

"Blacks have an identity crises on their hands, and can't deal with it."

Well I can't argue with that one lol. Some of us do. However, white people are partly responsible for that because of slavery. We, the descendants of slaves in America, bear the last names of our former owners. Black people were force fed European lies, chauvinism, and in some cases European DNA through rape. We were robbed of our language, culture, folk ways, family ties, and even our God. This is well documented. Don't waste your time or mine trying to Google some white racist website to try and whitewash (pun intended) or excuse FACT. So yes, we do have an identity crisis.

"You want to really align yourselves with africa, what a joke...africa sold your ancestors off for a few spices and some clothing...no wonder you have an identity crises."

Very true. Some blacks do want to align themselves with Africa. Great! That's their business. Me and my family, well, we're American citizens. I know nothing about Africa as my family has been here probably around 200 years. As far as African treachery, well, that is really no different than European treachery, or Jewish treachery. History teaches that no "race" is above robbing, raping, or pillaging themselves. Anything else?

"Your problem kally, is that you are in denial, and you hide it by calling people racist...unable to face facts or reality. This again, is very typical of blacks and their sympathizers."

You know what your problem is "Real Deally"? Your brain is made of stone. It's incapable of absorbing anything I say. Your favorite catchphrases are: "Denial" and "one-trick-pony". Both these phrases describe you to the letter. I've acknowledged every critique you've made about the black community but you keep saying "Denial" like a broken record. I really think that you are truly mentally impaired.

Lol find some other group to pick on. You do know it's more problems to life that "urban blacks".
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
"Can always tell when you get upset...you show your true colors every time."
Meh...not so much anger as it is frustration with your incessant whining and criticism of the black community. I think we all get your point. What's even more repulsive is the fact that, your HYPER-criticism of the black community is probably not based on love or even the slightest bit of concern. We are an easy group for you and everyone else to bash and make fun of. Obviously, I don't know you or your true motives, but if my assertion is true, based on what I've seen and read from you, then you are truly one disgusting individual.
"Blacks have an identity crises on their hands, and can't deal with it."
Well I can't argue with that one lol. Some of us do. However, white people are partly responsible for that because of slavery. We, the descendants of slaves in America, bear the last names of our former owners. Black people were force fed European lies, chauvinism, and in some cases European DNA through rape. We were robbed of our language, culture, folk ways, family ties, and even our God. This is well documented. Don't waste your time or mine trying to Google some white racist website to try and whitewash (pun intended) or excuse FACT. So yes, we do have an identity crisis.
"You want to really align yourselves with africa, what a joke...africa sold your ancestors off for a few spices and some clothing...no wonder you have an identity crises."
Very true. Some blacks do want to align themselves with Africa. Great! That's their business. Me and my family, well, we're American citizens. I know nothing about Africa as my family has been here probably around 200 years. As far as African treachery, well, that is really no different than European treachery, or Jewish treachery. History teaches that no "race" is above robbing, raping, or pillaging themselves. Anything else?
"Your problem kally, is that you are in denial, and you hide it by calling people racist...unable to face facts or reality. This again, is very typical of blacks and their sympathizers."
You know what your problem is "Real Deally"? Your brain is made of stone. It's incapable of absorbing anything I say. Your favorite catchphrases are: "Denial" and "one-trick-pony". Both these phrases describe you to the letter. I've acknowledged every critique you've made about the black community but you keep saying "Denial" like a broken record. I really think that you are truly mentally impaired.
Lol find some other group to pick on. You do know it's more problems to life that "urban blacks".
Did you not rant and jump up and down, moaning and groaning about people being racisists and bigots?

It is very typical for blacks to pull this race card outta theirasses.
I think this is a crutch, just as much as I believe blacks STILL leaning on slavery (something that ended 150 years ago) its nothing but foolishness. The fact is, the majority of blacks were free in the northern states long before that.
So leaning on the "slavery" argument is stupid, silly, and a bunch of bulllshitt.
Again, its a crutch and a nonsense empty crutch at that!

I assume you are republican based on earlier conversations with you...the slavery argument is as weak as blaming Bush for things that the current administration is responsible for now.

If the pseudo afrikans that live in the US were so angry about slavery against their African ancestors, then they would be mad at the muslims that have enslaved their African ancestors for 14 centuries, and even do to this day.

Again, the slavery thing is stupid and overplayed...stick a fork in it cause its done!

By the way...its not my place to help blacks, they made their bed, now they have to live in it...and if they can't fix it, well then they get ridiculed!
What do you and your fellow black posters do to help clean up your fellow blacks mess in the "hood"?

I've given enough to the lazy blacks...the free ride is over!
Truth

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Truth wrote: ba be da bo do boo boo bah bah i say yo yo an da be ya no wat da bee ba fu dah bu bu bede bo bo mo fo wacist wity mity haty baty beti bitee bo.
Poor white people, Elite blacks, and socially acceptable minorities, in the CLOSET GAYs, CRONic Masterbaters which I am pretty sure you fall into one of these put your napkins in the trash can and shut it
Truth

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Can always tell when you get upset...you show your true colors every time.
There is a clear pattern with you, you are a one-trick-pony and like I said and will say, blacks when they have no argument against facts, always fall back to the racism argument...typical!
50 years ago it used to be somewhat of a racial slur to say black, it used to be colored and negro...moving forward blacks tried their hand at "people of color" to hide from reality, and even select "afrikan amurikan" as their new designation. Blacks have an identity crises on their hands, and can't deal with it.
You want to really align yourselves with africa, what a joke...africa sold your ancestors off for a few spices and some clothing...no wonder you have an identity crises.
Its also kinda funny in a retarded baboon kind of way, how blacks like to take on formal and french sounding names, such as
"Edward" instead of Ed, "Richard" instead of "Rich" and "James" instead of Jim...or even the sudo french weird BS names like Deshawn, Deandre, Ayesha, Shaunautica, Lakesha. I mean wtf is up with blacks...no wonder your people can't adjust ad fit in, and every other nationality comes her and is successful (or working hard at it).
Your problem kally, is that you are in denial, and you hide it by calling people racist...unable to face facts or reality. This again, is very typical of blacks and their sympathizers.
Here is the bottom line my simple minded amoeba friend...blacks in urban areas are worthless pieces of garbage scourge on society, they sponge of the system, and give nothing back...if you think im wrong, then tell me why they can't fix their neighborhoods..heck their own yards are pieces of crap.
We are all better off if they all killed themselves in one big mass koolaid party, then people could bulldoze down the garbage remains they created, and then perhaps the city could be rebuilt!
Just do us all a favor, heck do yourself a favor, and pull your head out of the sandpit of denial!
Are you a white man with a small penis or a white woman that got dump by a big black buck
Huh

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Poor white people, Elite blacks, and socially acceptable minorities, in the CLOSET GAYs, CRONic Masterbaters which I am pretty sure you fall into one of these put your napkins in the trash can and shut it
Truth writes again: Ba ba ba be be bo bo shee bee neegah beegah wah wah booda matta batta badda shee! foo foo goo goo gah gah wah wah wah wah hee bee gee bee dah ba as neegah neegah whitey beeny meeny sheeny wah wah wah goo goo gah gah wah wah wah!!!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a white man with a small penis or a white woman that got dump by a big black buck
Spoken like a typical _______!(fill in the blank)

Wanna know whats long and hard on a black man????
6th grade!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a typical _______!(fill in the blank)
Wanna know whats long and hard on a black man????
6th grade!
What's long and black? Answer: The unemployment line. teehee.

What do you call a group of "urban yufes" in the steamroom? Answer: Gorillas In The Mist.

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 1212-8181-5372-7734
Truth

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Truth writes again: Ba ba ba be be bo bo shee bee neegah beegah wah wah booda matta batta badda shee! foo foo goo goo gah gah wah wah wah wah hee bee gee bee dah ba as neegah neegah whitey beeny meeny sheeny wah wah wah goo goo gah gah wah wah wah!!!
Fear of a black planet but NAACP awards goes to white women keep on helping out the brothers and sistas
Truth

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>What's long and black? Answer: The unemployment line. teehee.
What do you call a group of "urban yufes" in the steamroom? Answer: Gorillas In The Mist.
Yes white pride and I ride a white pride pole every nite and I like to give a shout out to his daddy for leaving his money to us
duh

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Kalamazo Michigan

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>What's long and black? Answer: The unemployment line. teehee.
Ha, what's long and black? Answer: Ask your mom ;-)

What you call a white person in flames? Answer: A firecracker! Tee hee

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Paula Deen wrote:
Kaffart and FFS are very hateful black racists.
I would never hire them to be negro servants at my plantation party.
Both these l\liggers need to grow up by pulling their pants up, getting out of the hood, being obedient, learning proper manners and start communicating legibly, for starters.
Thanks "Paula" but it looks like you'll be in the unemployment line now since your racist past has come back to haunt you. The Food Network dropped you like a bad habit! Maybe I can pay for your unemployment now! Ha ha haaa!

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Truth utters: Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hee hee hee hee hee wah wah wah wah wah goo goo goo gah gah gah!!!!
Can anyone interpret Chimp?
No. We can't interpret you at all...ha ha!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, what's long and black? Answer: Ask your mom ;-)
What you call a white person in flames? Answer: A firecracker! Tee hee
Why...is his mom a 6th grade tutor??? Bazinggga

Firecracker.....lol, now I don't care who you are...that's funny right there!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks "Paula" but it looks like you'll be in the unemployment line now since your racist past has come back to haunt you. The Food Network dropped you like a bad habit! Maybe I can pay for your unemployment now! Ha ha haaa!
That is why there is such prejudice and bigotry against blacks...POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!

You know most people don't give a shitt about what this woman said...but the salivating asshats in the media jumped all over it like an urban kid, woman, man, grandma, auntie, pastor...on a crack rock!

So she said a racial slur...big effin deal, blacks do it all the time...blacks give permission for every other person to use those words, blacks aren't the only ones with freedom of speech!

Of all the millions of people in the USA, there is a small small handful that have never made a joke or said a racial slur.

She will get her job back, maybe not on the food network, but somewhere.

Besides the fact that she said it in the 80's and people are all in an uproar about it now, shows how backwards blacks (and the politically correct) can be.

Lets put it this way, its another straw in the camels back of civility...just as the dead-weights of the urban areas are!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
BY THE WAY...

In this statement of your's, you again show your true colors!

You like to place yourself on a pedestal, high and far above your cousins in the urban jungle...I've heard you do it a lot here, but at the end of the day, you are just another Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson sounding goober that is an anti "the man" type of thinker!

I've said it to you before and ill say it again...you are a hypocrite.

By the way...maybe she can apply for food stamps and welfare, then she will be like 95% of your fellow blacks!

DORK!
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention: This message is sponsored and endorsed by the WPWW Network we will premiering a new cooking show on channel 5372 featuring Paula D. It's called Cooking for C00ns featuring some of the best kneegher recipes like Lynch tripe samiches,squared off pigs feet and shytlings and KFART will be her special chimp Oh I'm Sorry I meant guest,TBA or TNB Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Cleaning up America tour.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,061 - 13,080 of17,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cuyahoga County Sin Tax 4 hr Joe Bialek 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 5 hr Vote out every incumbent 169
boried woment 15 hr xxxl34mal 1
Daycare Worker Sentenced For Throwing Child (Dec '09) 16 hr You dont know nothing 59
Review: Amish Built Garages For Less Fri Bub 2
Rand Paul stutters Fri Tea 1
Genealogy Query - FRANKLIN : RICHARDS Thu joanNYadoptees 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search