The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 654)

Showing posts 13,061 - 13,080 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly, I want to know why your people are always so poor? You'd think you would be doing better for yourself?
Why do you mess with poor people being smarter and richer than they are? You are the racist here silly boy!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is NO ONE can say for sure Trayvon was a thug or that Zimmerman was a seething racist. People are just going off of their own prejudices and viewpoints. LIKE YOU.
I don't have a dog in this fight. This is a brown-black thingy with a little "kosher" twist thrown in for good measure. But being the fair-minded, altruistic, soul that I am, I wish to see justice served and Zimmerman was clearly acting in self defense. Let justice be served and don't let a bunch of thugz threatening a chimpout stop it from being served.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you mess with poor people being smarter and richer than they are? You are the racist here silly boy!
poor is a race?

Why are stormfront losers always poor?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a dog in this fight. This is a brown-black thingy with a little "kosher" twist thrown in for good measure. But being the fair-minded, altruistic, soul that I am, I wish to see justice served and Zimmerman was clearly acting in self defense. Let justice be served and don't let a bunch of thugz threatening a chimpout stop it from being served.
You are truly magnanimous and beneficent....NOT....lol. Their is no real proof he "clearly" acted in defense. The law is still trying to decide whether or not to charge Zimmerman with 2nd degree murder.
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>Come on man I be a nigga chimp an I be knows dat I likes watermelon mo dan pig feet an I be da gangsta chimp in ma zoo cage an I be in wit da zookeeper cause he be gib me all da bananas I wants cause when dis nigga monkey get mad I be throw ma shit da hardest an day aint no monkey be messin wit ma mudda fukka nasty black nigga ass cause I stank da most ya no wat I trine ta say.
Yes "Chimpo the l\ligger", that pretty much sums it up.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly magnanimous and beneficent....NOT....lol. Their is no real proof he "clearly" acted in defense. The law is still trying to decide whether or not to charge Zimmerman with 2nd degree murder.
Here we go again KFEEDUS running your big liver lips and you're brain is constipated by your color face it you're race of out of control wighetto street thug like Travon got what he deserved stop the blame game and l@@K in the mirror it's pitch black that is what the future holds for you spades.7734/5372/2013 Cleansing of America Tour of the black plaque. This message was sponsored by the WPWW for a whiter brighter future.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again KFEEDUS running your big liver lips and you're brain is constipated by your color face it you're race of out of control wighetto street thug like Travon got what he deserved stop the blame game and l@@K in the mirror it's pitch black that is what the future holds for you spades.7734/5372/2013 Cleansing of America Tour of the black plaque. This message was sponsored by the WPWW for a whiter brighter future.
Do you live in a trailer?
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, over 10,000 posts???? Maybe you should get some fresh air, a boyfriend, a JOB, a dog, or even another hobby. 10,000 posts!!!!!! Imagine that people. What a friggin freak.
WTF kind of lose-wad posts over 10,000 times on here....answer, a loser with no life.

That bobo must be housebound or something!
Freaking pathetic!

Its ok, he is an insignificant gnat!

On to more germane conversation...isn't interesting how foolish people bury the facts not by arguing them, but by distracting, deferring, and sidetracking.

People like Jackson, Sharpton, as well as the tree hugging media never address the real issues, never get to the root of the cause, and like the asshat posting over 10,000 times spew the same one-trick-pony nonsense here, who just pukes out nonsense over and over.
Honestly, I don't really think this oldtimer podunk loser with no life, cares one way or another about this topic or any other...he is an internet agitator that floats from thread to thread with no real opinion...just a shitstirrer!
In a word...hes a LOOOOOSER!
Bwaaahahahahahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

This is awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>WTF kind of lose-wad posts over 10,000 times on here....answer, a loser with no life.
That bobo must be housebound or something!
Freaking pathetic!
Its ok, he is an insignificant gnat!
On to more germane conversation...isn't interesting how foolish people bury the facts not by arguing them, but by distracting, deferring, and sidetracking.
People like Jackson, Sharpton, as well as the tree hugging media never address the real issues, never get to the root of the cause, and like the asshat posting over 10,000 times spew the same one-trick-pony nonsense here, who just pukes out nonsense over and over.
Honestly, I don't really think this oldtimer podunk loser with no life, cares one way or another about this topic or any other...he is an internet agitator that floats from thread to thread with no real opinion...just a shitstirrer!
In a word...hes a LOOOOOSER!
Bwaaahahahahahahaha
Yet your only topic of conversation is about ME. Trailerboy has a mancrush.

Poor sad little white trash!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Question....whats a 17 year old black kid doing walking around at 3 in the morning in an area that has had a high rate of break ins?

Answer...nothing good!

Based on any other area in the country, any 17 year old black walking around at 3 in the morning is up to no good!

Martin got what he earned, its called natural consequences. He was destined to wind up in prison, his actions that got himself killed, saved the federal prison system hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Another question...what SEVENTEEN year old confronts an adult...and angry black.
Blacks overly aggressive nature, get them in trouble all the time!

This country owes a debt of gratitude for getting rid of this animal! Lets have a look...

Martin was:
- suspended from school three times and was on suspension when he was shot as a result of being caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue.
- kicked out of school in October for graffiti as well as being caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry
- was also suspended for skipping school and tardiness

The writing is/was on the wall, and Martin never proved himself to decent and on a path to be a success in life. On the contrary, he was on a clear and distinct path of being a huge burden on society!

Blacks propensity for violence and anger, put them in a position to take the blame nearly every time.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

an*
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Yet your only topic of conversation is about ME. Trailerboy has a mancrush.
Poor sad little white trash!
Poor little ffs your momma wanted a girl and got you so she dresses you up with lipstick and makeup and you live in her basement like a troll or we can pull your strings puppet,now how does that feel girlie boy.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

It just makes me laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little ffs your momma wanted a girl and got you so she dresses you up with lipstick and makeup and you live in her basement like a troll or we can pull your strings puppet,now how does that feel girlie boy.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa
Really....thats all you could come up with?
FFS

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

There no respect for a gay black boy on welfare like me on this thread.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS wrote:
Well I sort of suspected you squatted to pee.
Each of your posts are shrouded in estrogen.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Well I sort of suspected you squatted to pee.
Each of your posts are shrouded in estrogen.
Actually he tried to over overdose on Midal and hang himself with a tampon. Bwwwwwwwwa poor little pole smoker! Weenie puffing punk.Now whose the b/Tch?
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

FFS wrote:
FFS really stands for Freeloading Faq Spade.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Question....whats a 17 year old black kid doing walking around at 3 in the morning in an area that has had a high rate of break ins?
Answer...nothing good!
Based on any other area in the country, any 17 year old black walking around at 3 in the morning is up to no good!
Martin got what he earned, its called natural consequences. He was destined to wind up in prison, his actions that got himself killed, saved the federal prison system hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Another question...what SEVENTEEN year old confronts an adult...and angry black.
Blacks overly aggressive nature, get them in trouble all the time!
This country owes a debt of gratitude for getting rid of this animal! Lets have a look...
Martin was:
- suspended from school three times and was on suspension when he was shot as a result of being caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue.
- kicked out of school in October for graffiti as well as being caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry
- was also suspended for skipping school and tardiness
The writing is/was on the wall, and Martin never proved himself to decent and on a path to be a success in life. On the contrary, he was on a clear and distinct path of being a huge burden on society!
Blacks propensity for violence and anger, put them in a position to take the blame nearly every time.
And this vile, stupid answer my friend is why, unfortunately, innocent white people suffer so much racism and discrimination. Why innocent white people are automatically viewed as racist. Because of the racist filth spewing from that rotted mass of flesh within your cranium.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,061 - 13,080 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CONVENTION Center 3 hr Year 2016 1
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... 20 hr SeniorPersonalsDating 1
tian roya facebook Jul 20 CONCERNED FAMILY 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 20 NSA 229
Cleveland Bans E-Cigarette Smoking Jul 20 BUH WAH HA HA 2
Feature points referral code Jul 18 Johanna 3
Ramona Robinson and Wayne Dawson, why is racism... (Aug '13) Jul 16 Clive 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000