The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,215

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
White Pride Worldwide

Miami, FL

#16280 Jun 24, 2013
Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>Come on man I be a nigga chimp an I be knows dat I likes watermelon mo dan pig feet an I be da gangsta chimp in ma zoo cage an I be in wit da zookeeper cause he be gib me all da bananas I wants cause when dis nigga monkey get mad I be throw ma shit da hardest an day aint no monkey be messin wit ma mudda fukka nasty black nigga ass cause I stank da most ya no wat I trine ta say.
Yes "Chimpo the l\ligger", that pretty much sums it up.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#16281 Jun 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly magnanimous and beneficent....NOT....lol. Their is no real proof he "clearly" acted in defense. The law is still trying to decide whether or not to charge Zimmerman with 2nd degree murder.
Here we go again KFEEDUS running your big liver lips and you're brain is constipated by your color face it you're race of out of control wighetto street thug like Travon got what he deserved stop the blame game and l@@K in the mirror it's pitch black that is what the future holds for you spades.7734/5372/2013 Cleansing of America Tour of the black plaque. This message was sponsored by the WPWW for a whiter brighter future.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#16282 Jun 24, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again KFEEDUS running your big liver lips and you're brain is constipated by your color face it you're race of out of control wighetto street thug like Travon got what he deserved stop the blame game and l@@K in the mirror it's pitch black that is what the future holds for you spades.7734/5372/2013 Cleansing of America Tour of the black plaque. This message was sponsored by the WPWW for a whiter brighter future.
Do you live in a trailer?
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16283 Jun 24, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, over 10,000 posts???? Maybe you should get some fresh air, a boyfriend, a JOB, a dog, or even another hobby. 10,000 posts!!!!!! Imagine that people. What a friggin freak.
WTF kind of lose-wad posts over 10,000 times on here....answer, a loser with no life.

That bobo must be housebound or something!
Freaking pathetic!

Its ok, he is an insignificant gnat!

On to more germane conversation...isn't interesting how foolish people bury the facts not by arguing them, but by distracting, deferring, and sidetracking.

People like Jackson, Sharpton, as well as the tree hugging media never address the real issues, never get to the root of the cause, and like the asshat posting over 10,000 times spew the same one-trick-pony nonsense here, who just pukes out nonsense over and over.
Honestly, I don't really think this oldtimer podunk loser with no life, cares one way or another about this topic or any other...he is an internet agitator that floats from thread to thread with no real opinion...just a shitstirrer!
In a word...hes a LOOOOOSER!
Bwaaahahahahahahaha

United States

#16284 Jun 24, 2013

United States

#16285 Jun 24, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>WTF kind of lose-wad posts over 10,000 times on here....answer, a loser with no life.
That bobo must be housebound or something!
Freaking pathetic!
Its ok, he is an insignificant gnat!
On to more germane conversation...isn't interesting how foolish people bury the facts not by arguing them, but by distracting, deferring, and sidetracking.
People like Jackson, Sharpton, as well as the tree hugging media never address the real issues, never get to the root of the cause, and like the asshat posting over 10,000 times spew the same one-trick-pony nonsense here, who just pukes out nonsense over and over.
Honestly, I don't really think this oldtimer podunk loser with no life, cares one way or another about this topic or any other...he is an internet agitator that floats from thread to thread with no real opinion...just a shitstirrer!
In a word...hes a LOOOOOSER!
Bwaaahahahahahahaha
Yet your only topic of conversation is about ME. Trailerboy has a mancrush.

Poor sad little white trash!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16286 Jun 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly magnanimous and beneficent....NOT....lol. Their is no real proof he "clearly" acted in defense. The law is still trying to decide whether or not to charge Zimmerman with 2nd degree murder.
Question....whats a 17 year old black kid doing walking around at 3 in the morning in an area that has had a high rate of break ins?

Answer...nothing good!

Based on any other area in the country, any 17 year old black walking around at 3 in the morning is up to no good!

Martin got what he earned, its called natural consequences. He was destined to wind up in prison, his actions that got himself killed, saved the federal prison system hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Another question...what SEVENTEEN year old confronts an adult...and angry black.
Blacks overly aggressive nature, get them in trouble all the time!

This country owes a debt of gratitude for getting rid of this animal! Lets have a look...

Martin was:
- suspended from school three times and was on suspension when he was shot as a result of being caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue.
- kicked out of school in October for graffiti as well as being caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry
- was also suspended for skipping school and tardiness

The writing is/was on the wall, and Martin never proved himself to decent and on a path to be a success in life. On the contrary, he was on a clear and distinct path of being a huge burden on society!

Blacks propensity for violence and anger, put them in a position to take the blame nearly every time.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16287 Jun 24, 2013
an*
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#16288 Jun 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Yet your only topic of conversation is about ME. Trailerboy has a mancrush.
Poor sad little white trash!
Poor little ffs your momma wanted a girl and got you so she dresses you up with lipstick and makeup and you live in her basement like a troll or we can pull your strings puppet,now how does that feel girlie boy.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa

United States

#16289 Jun 24, 2013

United States

#16290 Jun 24, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little ffs your momma wanted a girl and got you so she dresses you up with lipstick and makeup and you live in her basement like a troll or we can pull your strings puppet,now how does that feel girlie boy.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa
Really....thats all you could come up with?
FFS

Hermosa Beach, CA

#16291 Jun 24, 2013
There no respect for a gay black boy on welfare like me on this thread.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16292 Jun 24, 2013
FFS wrote:
Well I sort of suspected you squatted to pee.
Each of your posts are shrouded in estrogen.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#16293 Jun 24, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Well I sort of suspected you squatted to pee.
Each of your posts are shrouded in estrogen.
Actually he tried to over overdose on Midal and hang himself with a tampon. Bwwwwwwwwa poor little pole smoker! Weenie puffing punk.Now whose the b/Tch?
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16298 Jun 25, 2013
FFS wrote:
FFS really stands for Freeloading Faq Spade.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#16299 Jun 25, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Question....whats a 17 year old black kid doing walking around at 3 in the morning in an area that has had a high rate of break ins?
Answer...nothing good!
Based on any other area in the country, any 17 year old black walking around at 3 in the morning is up to no good!
Martin got what he earned, its called natural consequences. He was destined to wind up in prison, his actions that got himself killed, saved the federal prison system hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Another question...what SEVENTEEN year old confronts an adult...and angry black.
Blacks overly aggressive nature, get them in trouble all the time!
This country owes a debt of gratitude for getting rid of this animal! Lets have a look...
Martin was:
- suspended from school three times and was on suspension when he was shot as a result of being caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue.
- kicked out of school in October for graffiti as well as being caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry
- was also suspended for skipping school and tardiness
The writing is/was on the wall, and Martin never proved himself to decent and on a path to be a success in life. On the contrary, he was on a clear and distinct path of being a huge burden on society!
Blacks propensity for violence and anger, put them in a position to take the blame nearly every time.
And this vile, stupid answer my friend is why, unfortunately, innocent white people suffer so much racism and discrimination. Why innocent white people are automatically viewed as racist. Because of the racist filth spewing from that rotted mass of flesh within your cranium.
Truth 1

Norwalk, CA

#16301 Jun 25, 2013
Go ahead delete me because
damn it feels good to be a gangster
TheRealDeal

Rochester, MI

#16303 Jun 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this vile, stupid answer my friend is why, unfortunately, innocent white people suffer so much racism and discrimination. Why innocent white people are automatically viewed as racist. Because of the racist filth spewing from that rotted mass of flesh within your cranium.
Why are you so passionate about that idiot...because he was black! Blind alliance due to color makes you weak, foolish, and just another black, goin against "the man"!

He was trending to be nothing in life...nothing but a drain and a problem. Martin suffered the natural consequences of being a thug, plain and simple!
He bashed the back of Zimmerman's head into the ground over and over.

It sounds like another case where you are in denial...your refusal to see that ghetto thug the way he is, invalidates you for any sort of logical or rational discussion.

Blacks like to call people racist why....because they posses no real ability to debate, dispute, or have a realistic logical conversation. Hiding behind labels like racist and bigot, devalues everything that blacks say...
AND THAT is why black people suffer so much racism and discrimination. Why innocent black people are automatically viewed as a certain way. Because of the ignorant, denial ladened, unrealistic drivel spewing from that rotted mass of flesh within your cranium.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#16304 Jun 25, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>poor is a race?
Why are stormfront losers always poor?
Poor is the word you chose. Why are libtards so stupid?

Buffalo, NY

#16305 Jun 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Poor is the word you chose. Why are libtards so stupid?
Its a valid question and you know it. You stormfront wite power losers are always dirt poor...why? If you're so superior, shouldn't you be smart enough to get a college degree and a real job?

Why are the majority of you total trailer trash?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
admirer 16 hr admirer 1
Low-cost pet sterilization available across NE ... Thu Kissel 1
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Thu waiting for an ar... 1,013
Do not buy Toshiba copiers!!! (Jan '09) Thu floyd 20
Stark sheriff's deputies file lawsuit over Hope... (Feb '09) Wed weams 124
Woman found dead on Cleveland back porch grante... Sep 16 Retread 1
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Sep 15 Shaun Street rules 34
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs