The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 647)

Showing posts 12,921 - 12,940 of17,927
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Tonight at 8PM join us on the WPWW network as we watch and mock the Maury "Hymie" Povich Show. For those of you brothers who aren't familiar with this piece of trash that ran on the Jewtube or maybe it even still does, they would have a bunch of shows determining who a baby daddy is. Join us as we mock, laugh, and critique the ghetto tribal ritual of knocking up hoes and leaving. Watch the no talent, mundane, "Hymie" Povich play to his inculcated, dumbed down audience full of mudsharks, urban yufes, wighettos, and libtarded self haters. After watching this accurate albeit rather boring Hymie production of urban yufe/wighetto behavior, remember what we also say around the WPWW network. "YOU CAN'T HAVE A FIRST WORLD NATION WITH A THIRD WORLD POPULATION. 1212/8181.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Tonight at 8PM join us on the WPWW network as we watch and mock the Maury "Hymie" Povich Show. For those of you brothers who aren't familiar with this piece of trash that ran on the Jewtube or maybe it even still does, they would have a bunch of shows determining who a baby daddy is. Join us as we mock, laugh, and critique the ghetto tribal ritual of knocking up hoes and leaving. Watch the no talent, mundane, "Hymie" Povich play to his inculcated, dumbed down audience full of mudsharks, urban yufes, wighettos, and libtarded self haters. After watching this accurate albeit rather boring Hymie production of urban yufe/wighetto behavior, remember what we also say around the WPWW network. "YOU CAN'T HAVE A FIRST WORLD NATION WITH A THIRD WORLD POPULATION. 1212/8181.
tea party guy?
ICP2013

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>tea party guy?
I guess Ron Paul is your idol hmmmm? Oh and by the way were you a test tube baby? 7734/2013
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>yup, you're a consrvative alright.
Racism and conservatism are never far apart
No doubt, you're a perverted filthy bloodsucking lowlife lying hymie jew boy, the only species worse than a l\ligger.

It's unfortunate your family missed a reservation at one of the Concentration Camp Hiltons in Germany.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt, you're a perverted filthy bloodsucking lowlife lying hymie jew boy, the only species worse than a l\ligger.
It's unfortunate your family missed a reservation at one of the Concentration Camp Hiltons in Germany.
would you consider yourself a "Christian" conservative or a "compassionate" conservative?
ICP2013

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>would you consider yourself a "Christian" conservative or a "compassionate" conservative?
Look hymie lipshyts your on the wrong thread your talking out you're azz cause your mouth knows better now move along before you are taken to the showers get it pal.Bwwwwwwwwwwa Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong. Climb aboard the Auschwitz Express there is a seat waiting for you.7734/2013/5372

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Look hymie lipshyts your on the wrong thread your talking out you're azz cause your mouth knows better now move along before you are taken to the showers get it pal.Bwwwwwwwwwwa Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong. Climb aboard the Auschwitz Express there is a seat waiting for you.7734/2013/5372
So you're saying I'm right? You're a tea party guy?

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

The one thing all racist white trash have in common is that they are uneducated and poor.
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>would you consider yourself a "Christian" conservative or a "compassionate" conservative?
Would you consider an expense paid one-way trip to the Auschwitz Hilton's Betty Crocker Convention? I knew the phrase "expense paid" would get your attention. That's why Jews have big noses, because air is free.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Would you consider an expense paid one-way trip to the Auschwitz Hilton's Betty Crocker Convention? I knew the phrase "expense paid" would get your attention. That's why Jews have big noses, because air is free.
who said I was Jewish......not that it would be bad!

White trash hate Jews because. Jews are hard working and successful, while you will never amount to more than the poor white trash you are today!

Common now...answer my question.....you vote republican right?
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
The one thing all racist white trash have in common is that they are uneducated and poor.
Hey Sammy Davis Junior, don't you have a glass eyeball and a pack of cigarettes you need to panhandle for? How about doing a tap dance and singing the song "Mammy" while you're shining my shoes boy.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hey Sammy Davis Junior, don't you have a glass eyeball and a pack of cigarettes you need to panhandle for? How about doing a tap dance and singing the song "Mammy" while you're shining my shoes boy.
Now THAT'S funny!
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>who said I was Jewish......not that it would be bad!
You hate jews, blacks, whites, latinos, orientals and you're calling everyone on this thread racists? Stop masturbating on the computer, boy. You need to have your psychiatric orderlies change your soiled diaper, inject your psychotic meds and lock you back in your crib, schizoid.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hey Sammy Davis Junior, don't you have a glass eyeball and a pack of cigarettes you need to panhandle for? How about doing a tap dance and singing the song "Mammy" while you're shining my shoes boy.
more stupidity from uneducated for white trash!

So, what sort of trailer do you live in?

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You hate jews, blacks, whites, latinos, orientals and you're calling everyone on this thread racists? Stop masturbating on the computer, boy. You need to have your psychiatric orderlies change your soiled diaper, inject your psychotic meds and lock you back in your crib, schizoid.
why do you bother typing if you're not going to make a coherent point?

My question was simple......you vote conservative, is that right? Why are you afraid to answer?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>who said I was Jewish......not that it would be bad!
White trash hate Jews because. Jews are hard working and successful, while you will never amount to more than the poor white trash you are today!
Common now...answer my question.....you vote republican right?
Learn to speak and spell imbecile. You certainly were edjumucated in a gubmint skewel. Your post reads like something Shyfreak, Kfecal, or Tarbaby Jones would have spewed out on their hot sauce stained keyboard. 1212/8181 WPWW.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>more stupidity from uneducated for white trash!
So, what sort of trailer do you live in?
"more stupidity from uneducated for white trash!"

LMFAO! REALLY, and YOU call people uneducated! What an idiot! LOL!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>why do you bother typing if you're not going to make a coherent point?
My question was simple......you vote conservative, is that right? Why are you afraid to answer?
Do you even know how to vote boy?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

I'm actually more of a classic liberal( a real liberal and not the manufactured kind invented in the 60's by the Jewtube.) A classic liberal with a little paleoconservatism to boot. You're ignorant or brainwashed enough to believe you can simply lump people into two little categories like "conservative" or "liberal" or "republican" or "democrat." I'm a registered INDEPENDENT and didn't even vote in the last presidential election because both candidates sucked arse. I used to vote republican but until the republicans start doing something for their largest voting block, the white working class vote, and stop pandering to non-whites who will NEVER vote for them, they can kiss my arse. It is high time whites started voting for their best interest just like blacks, browns, and yellows. It is high time some politicians start learning to kiss the arse of the people who built this country, and those people were W-H-I-T-E. 5372. WPWW
AbuGH

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

HAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,921 - 12,940 of17,927
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
sin tax 13 hr clueless 3
Cuyahoga County Sin Tax 13 hr clueless 2
Unclaimed funds for you? Easter weather; Clevel... Apr 22 openly 3
Where can you buy heroin in Cleveland? (Sep '12) Apr 21 Got in cleveland 78
Review: Amish Built Garages For Less Apr 21 Igor 3
Owner of Nelson park promises changes after com... (Jun '11) Apr 20 Billy bob 4
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Apr 19 mjjcpa 170
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance