The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 647)

Showing posts 12,921 - 12,940 of18,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FFS

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

My mammy tell me not to talk to you cause you mean to me an me gotta a coledge decree in afrikan americant studies an urban devel lop ment an rap musik an ebonics. Me am vary smart an edge ju ma cated. How bout you an who you vote for? Dat all me askin. Who you vote for you stoopid un edge ja macted dum dum wacist? An I poo poo my pants to!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey look, a trollinbred conservative is using my screen name. Thats so original?
GUMP NF

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
Hey look, a trollinbred conservative is using my screen name. Thats so original?
HA HA HA stupid liberal.
get a real life & become a smart person.
Enough of your liberal manure

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

GUMP NF wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA stupid liberal.
get a real life & become a smart person.
Enough of your liberal manure
Yeay, my little lapdog is following me again. Sit boy!
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Yeay, my little lapdog is following me again. Sit boy!
Dude! Your disgusting, bestiality is not cool. Take it elsewhere.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Just a friendly reminder brothers. STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. This friendly reminder is brought to you and funded by the WPWW Network. 5372/1212. No WINO(s)[White In Name Only] allowed.
So do you speak for most conservatives?
ICP2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Im following around my lap dog again sniffing his ass again.
Man you're one sick puppy no pun intended if you don't cease and desist I'm reporting you to the proper authoritys you backwoods inbred shake and bake methead Hoosier.7734/5372/2013 Clowns Rule and your a freaking fool.Bwwwwwwwwwa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text> Dude! Your disgusting, bestiality is not cool. Take it elsewhere.
Arent you embarrassecd by the fact that this is all you could think to post? I suppose conservatives are used to mental weakness?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Man you're one sick puppy no pun intended if you don't cease and desist I'm reporting you to the proper authoritys you backwoods inbred shake and bake methead Hoosier.7734/5372/2013 Clowns Rule and your a freaking fool.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Wow, you changed what i posted and responded to it as if it were real. Amazing. Thats so original...ive never seen that on topix before!

The deep thinking conservative mind is truly amazing!
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>
The deep thinking conservative mind is truly amazing!
Yes, and don,t be jealous, just be thankful.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

If you read this thread from the beginning its racists openly being who they are and admitting they are racist.

A bunch of them also admit they are conservatives.

So, why do you deny it when asked about your conservative racism? Why not be proud of your beliefs?
SPCA

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Yeay, my little lapdog has a sore ass from me having sex with him an I following him for some more again. Sit boy!
You perverted illiterate liberal sick SOB. It's only a matter of time before we find your scum rancid carcass and when we do your going down hog tied naked in a rattlesnake pit punk!
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
If you read this thread from the beginning its racists openly being who they are and admitting they are racist.
A bunch of them also admit they are conservatives.
So, why do you deny it when asked about your conservative racism? Why not be proud of your beliefs?
The most insidious and destructive of all discrimination is that of lowered expectations.This form of discrimination promoted by liberals not only ruins any culture or race its practiced on, it damages and puts at risk the entire society at large.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text> The most insidious and destructive of all discrimination is that of lowered expectations.This form of discrimination promoted by liberals not only ruins any culture or race its practiced on, it damages and puts at risk the entire society at large.
Agreed, the most damage has been done by un-involved black folk who live in these urban areas.

The simpletons who hide from reality and are in deep denial, say that its racism, but the writing is on the wall, in the neighborhoods, in line with their bridge cards, getting drunk all night and sleeping all day.
Blacks in urban areas lack motivation, have little to no ethics, and give very little back, but yet they follow the likes of sharpton, jackson, and obama like blind sheep!

To the FFS dude, if you have been following this thread reading every post from the beginning, then I gotta tell you....get a life, grab a broom, get a lawn mower and contribute to fixing the city, instead of whining about how everyone is out to get you!

You can label people how you like, but you cannot hide facts and the truth about the blacks in urban areas!
The White Knight

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text> The most insidious and destructive of all discrimination is that of lowered expectations.This form of discrimination promoted by liberals not only ruins any culture or race its practiced on, it damages and puts at risk the entire society at large.
Amelia OH,

If you google these bylaws, you will see that they have been posted many times in many threads. I just dont want you to feel that your behavior stands alone, or is somehow uncommon.

Welocme to the FFS fanclub. Other conservatives can give you a pamphlet with the bylaws, but youre off to a good start. See, the ease with which i school conservatives makes them mad, and they ALL react by following the same predictable steps, and youre off to a good start

FFS FANCLUB RULES:

1. You must first ask "what does FFS stand for", and then insert your own meaning for this quite obvious acronym. You can check this one off your list.

2. YOU MUST USE THE SCREENNAME FFS, OR SOME VARIATION OF FFS. Normally this task must be completed with 1 day of joining the fanclub, but i see youre ahead of the game.

3. Call names and then pretend FFS started the name calling.

4. You MUST follow me around from thread to thread and post non-relevant stupidity in an attempt to gain my attention.

5.NEVER, and i mean you must NEVER ENGAGE IN ACTUAL CONVERSATION RELATED TO THE TOPIC OF A GIVEN THREAD! That rule is crucial! You wont be able to make valid points, so be sure to just make up silly insulty and fabricated lines...BUT YOU MUST NOT ACTUALLY DISCUSS A VALID TOPIC...If you break rule #5 you will be expelled from the FFS fanclub.

You have made a predictable choice in your infatuation with FFS! Please see Gump in the Buffalo Forum if you have any questions!

and again....WELCOME!
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Amelia OH,
If you google these bylaws, you will see that they have been posted many times in many threads. I just dont want you to feel that your behavior stands alone, or is somehow uncommon.
Welocme to the FFS fanclub. Other conservatives can give you a pamphlet with the bylaws, but youre off to a good start. See, the ease with which i school conservatives makes them mad, and they ALL react by following the same predictable steps, and youre off to a good start
FFS FANCLUB RULES:
1. You must first ask "what does FFS stand for", and then insert your own meaning for this quite obvious acronym. You can check this one off your list.
2. YOU MUST USE THE SCREENNAME FFS, OR SOME VARIATION OF FFS. Normally this task must be completed with 1 day of joining the fanclub, but i see youre ahead of the game.
3. Call names and then pretend FFS started the name calling.
4. You MUST follow me around from thread to thread and post non-relevant stupidity in an attempt to gain my attention.
5.NEVER, and i mean you must NEVER ENGAGE IN ACTUAL CONVERSATION RELATED TO THE TOPIC OF A GIVEN THREAD! That rule is crucial! You wont be able to make valid points, so be sure to just make up silly insulty and fabricated lines...BUT YOU MUST NOT ACTUALLY DISCUSS A VALID TOPIC...If you break rule #5 you will be expelled from the FFS fanclub.
You have made a predictable choice in your infatuation with FFS! Please see Gump in the Buffalo Forum if you have any questions!
and again....WELCOME!
...Dude, your a conservative groupie and that,s ok, but nobody takes you seriously much less reads whatever that masturbation is.
FFS

Great Neck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Get over it, I a dog-loving libural wasist an I live in my mammy's gobment house an da UNITED NEGRA COLEDGE FUNK paids fo ma edja ma ca shun as yall can sees how I rites on topix...uh oh... here cum ma dog fo sum mo doggy style sex....sit boy!
Mission

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Fucking Foolish Shithead wrote:
Well, what do I know? I'm just a sperm-burping gutter slut.
True that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,921 - 12,940 of18,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 hr gertrud 227
LeBron James Jul 11 Guru 8
the decline of ebay (May '13) Jul 11 EbayRevealed 24
Review: Cancinos Multiservice Office Jul 9 Anonymous customer 1
Michelle Knight Information Jul 8 Raven 7
Five arrested in Jim Brennan murder; Frontier p... Jul 4 pizzed 1
Five People Arrested in Connection with Clevela... Jul 4 Ron S 2
•••
•••