The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
12,841 - 12,860 of 18,589 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Would you consider an expense paid one-way trip to the Auschwitz Hilton's Betty Crocker Convention? I knew the phrase "expense paid" would get your attention. That's why Jews have big noses, because air is free.
who said I was Jewish......not that it would be bad!

White trash hate Jews because. Jews are hard working and successful, while you will never amount to more than the poor white trash you are today!

Common now...answer my question.....you vote republican right?
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
The one thing all racist white trash have in common is that they are uneducated and poor.
Hey Sammy Davis Junior, don't you have a glass eyeball and a pack of cigarettes you need to panhandle for? How about doing a tap dance and singing the song "Mammy" while you're shining my shoes boy.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hey Sammy Davis Junior, don't you have a glass eyeball and a pack of cigarettes you need to panhandle for? How about doing a tap dance and singing the song "Mammy" while you're shining my shoes boy.
Now THAT'S funny!
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>who said I was Jewish......not that it would be bad!
You hate jews, blacks, whites, latinos, orientals and you're calling everyone on this thread racists? Stop masturbating on the computer, boy. You need to have your psychiatric orderlies change your soiled diaper, inject your psychotic meds and lock you back in your crib, schizoid.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hey Sammy Davis Junior, don't you have a glass eyeball and a pack of cigarettes you need to panhandle for? How about doing a tap dance and singing the song "Mammy" while you're shining my shoes boy.
more stupidity from uneducated for white trash!

So, what sort of trailer do you live in?

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You hate jews, blacks, whites, latinos, orientals and you're calling everyone on this thread racists? Stop masturbating on the computer, boy. You need to have your psychiatric orderlies change your soiled diaper, inject your psychotic meds and lock you back in your crib, schizoid.
why do you bother typing if you're not going to make a coherent point?

My question was simple......you vote conservative, is that right? Why are you afraid to answer?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>who said I was Jewish......not that it would be bad!
White trash hate Jews because. Jews are hard working and successful, while you will never amount to more than the poor white trash you are today!
Common now...answer my question.....you vote republican right?
Learn to speak and spell imbecile. You certainly were edjumucated in a gubmint skewel. Your post reads like something Shyfreak, Kfecal, or Tarbaby Jones would have spewed out on their hot sauce stained keyboard. 1212/8181 WPWW.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>more stupidity from uneducated for white trash!
So, what sort of trailer do you live in?
"more stupidity from uneducated for white trash!"

LMFAO! REALLY, and YOU call people uneducated! What an idiot! LOL!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>why do you bother typing if you're not going to make a coherent point?
My question was simple......you vote conservative, is that right? Why are you afraid to answer?
Do you even know how to vote boy?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

I'm actually more of a classic liberal( a real liberal and not the manufactured kind invented in the 60's by the Jewtube.) A classic liberal with a little paleoconservatism to boot. You're ignorant or brainwashed enough to believe you can simply lump people into two little categories like "conservative" or "liberal" or "republican" or "democrat." I'm a registered INDEPENDENT and didn't even vote in the last presidential election because both candidates sucked arse. I used to vote republican but until the republicans start doing something for their largest voting block, the white working class vote, and stop pandering to non-whites who will NEVER vote for them, they can kiss my arse. It is high time whites started voting for their best interest just like blacks, browns, and yellows. It is high time some politicians start learning to kiss the arse of the people who built this country, and those people were W-H-I-T-E. 5372. WPWW
AbuGH

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

HAHA
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

WPWW wrote:
I'm actually more of a classic liberal( a real liberal and not the manufactured kind invented in the 60's by the Jewtube.) A classic liberal with a little paleoconservatism to boot. You're ignorant or brainwashed enough to believe you can simply lump people into two little categories like "conservative" or "liberal" or "republican" or "democrat." I'm a registered INDEPENDENT and didn't even vote in the last presidential election because both candidates sucked arse. I used to vote republican but until the republicans start doing something for their largest voting block, the white working class vote, and stop pandering to non-whites who will NEVER vote for them, they can kiss my arse. It is high time whites started voting for their best interest just like blacks, browns, and yellows. It is high time some politicians start learning to kiss the arse of the people who built this country, and those people were W-H-I-T-E. 5372. WPWW
Nice post but I have warned you on numerous occasions to stop using 5372. I will no longer warn you, the consequences are severe!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"more stupidity from uneducated for white trash!"
LMFAO! REALLY, and YOU call people uneducated! What an idiot! LOL!
He probably has one of those "on-line" degrees or he could even have a legitimate degree from any college nowadays. The average college graduate of today couldn't pass an 8th grade final exam from the 1930's. They're what is commonly called or referred to as edjumucated idiots. There are all kinds of intelligence anyhow. There are people out there who didn't finish junior high that can fix cars with the precision and skill of a well schooled neurosurgeon. The really stupid or inculcated assume only college graduates have real intelligence. Unfortunately, most college degrees nowadays aren't worth the paper they're printed on. A good deal of these so-called "college graduates" are functionately illiterate. Look at Michelle Obama and she "supposedly" graduated from that bastion of high brow education known as Princeton. It was said that Michelle's senior thesis read as if it were written by a high school sophomore. And that is a current high school sophomore, goodness knows that is the equivalent of probably a 6th or 7th grader back in the day.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Nice post but I have warned you on numerous occasions to stop using 5372. I will no longer warn you, the consequences are severe!
Point taken. I will ONLY use 1212 and the newly formed 8181 if you wish. However, I was only using "5372" out of respect for your standing by the side of "our" White kinsmen. We at WPWW would like to use "5372" with your permission of course, to honor your tireless effort in the fight for White civil rights worldwide. We can also "sweeten" the pot a little by offering you a lucrative monetary gift from all of us at WPWW headquarters.
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>why do you bother typing if you're not going to make a coherent point?
I vote to call 911 on your illiterate racist psychopathic ass and have you immediately committed to the nearest psychiatric facility for a long term stay, about 30 years to life, sheboy.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
The one thing all racist white trash have in common is that they are uneducated and poor.
Isn't that the truth! This board is RIFE with 'em. They are truly uneducated and poor lol.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Point taken. I will ONLY use 1212 and the newly formed 8181 if you wish. However, I was only using "5372" out of respect for your standing by the side of "our" White kinsmen. We at WPWW would like to use "5372" with your permission of course, to honor your tireless effort in the fight for White civil rights worldwide. We can also "sweeten" the pot a little by offering you a lucrative monetary gift from all of us at WPWW headquarters.
"White civil rights"....ha....give me a break. White people already own half the planet Earth and you really want to whine about "White civil rights?" Get a life dum dum. 5372/1212/8181/1488
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Hey Kfart, how was Father's Day in the hood? Is it as bad as US normal people think it is? 1212/8181 @5372 used by permission of Warrior Inc.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"White civil rights"....ha....give me a break. White people already own half the planet Earth and you really want to whine about "White civil rights?" Get a life dum dum. 5372/1212/8181/1488
Maybe you haven't noticed yet Kfecal but "White" countries are being "swarmed" by a bunch of third world malcontents thanks to Zionists, globalists, and traitoruous White politicians orchestrating it or by allowing/encouraging it to happen. IF "these people" get their wish, they will truly end TRUE diversity by turning everyone into a polyglot mishmash of brown mindless zombies. Homogeneous and/or monolithic societies/nations ALWAYS are more harmonious, natural, and conducive for all.

YOU CAN'T HAVE A FIRST WORLD NATION WITH A THIRD WORLD POPULATION.
Nope, I don't want to live in Haiti or Mexico, so why in the hell would I want a bunch of Haitians and/or Mexicans turning the United States into Haiti or Mexico???? Here is how it goes with these anti-White hypocrites.

Africa for Africans
Japan for Japanese
Israel for Jews(by blood not by religion)
Saudi Arabia for Arabs
Mexico for Mexicans
and "White" countries for EVERYBODY.

The following message has been sponsored by Mr.Clean. Mr. Clean guaranteed to remove all mud, and fecal stains on your appliances.
White Power Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right Kaffart. There are no White Civil Rights in this f**ked up 4th world country, no thanks to lowlife, lazy, lying, crime-ridden, scumbag, bitching, RACIST l\liggers like you and the jew boy lawyers and white traitor politicians that empower your Affirmative Action, monkey culture and low IQ special interest privileges. In other words, l\ligger Uncivil Rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleveland man fatally shot walking out of corne... 2 hr ron 2
LeBron James 4 hr Go Blue Forever 9
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr Johnnie Mac 2,221
Group targets youth violence in Cleveland 22 hr mike 1
What happened today (07/24) Mon xxxrayted 9
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
CONVENTION Center Jul 22 Year 2016 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE