The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,223

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Covington, GA

#15874 May 25, 2013
Worthington wrote:
America is shattering demographically. Race war
inevitable. Then time for Whitey to pursue
policy of ethnic cleansing.
Right...and all non-whites are going to just sit back and let you "cleanse" America of them?? You really need to lay off the meth pal. Your race war is NEVER gonna happen. No matter how much of a hard-on white nationalists have for our complete destruction and or forcible expulsion from America. Sorry.:-(
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15875 May 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...and all non-whites are going to just sit back and let you "cleanse" America of them?? You really need to lay off the meth pal. Your race war is NEVER gonna happen. No matter how much of a hard-on white nationalists have for our complete destruction and or forcible expulsion from America. Sorry.:-(
Hey K-FERCAL there doesn't have to be a race war your pack of wild city dwelling ghetto trash street chimps are doing a great job of killing each other off on a daily basis all of us white people can just sit back and watch the demise of your uncivilized race now what do you have to say about you're people's actions now think long and hard about that .7734/2013 Long live the juggalos!
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15877 May 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
It's a known fact that us chimps are 5 times stronger than a human. It's also a known fact our brains are 1/3 the size, we shit 8 times more than a human and smell worse than our own shit.
That statement you just made was one of the most truthful you have ever made on this thread KFART so when you return to you're cage @ the zoo I will suggest to the zookeeper you get an extra bunch of bananas and have him put a diaper on you so you don't sh!t yourself. Smelly azz silverback flea picker.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the jugglos
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15879 May 25, 2013
I heard chimps go ape over Chuck E. Cheese pizza. 1212-5372.

Decatur, GA

#15882 May 25, 2013
Ok Zookeeper, ICP2013, "Kallark27", and WPWW....all the same person. You really think this brainless charade of yours actually works don't you?? You try and mock me so I look bad...nice try
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15883 May 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Ok Zookeeper, ICP2013, "Kallark27", and WPWW....all the same person. You really think this brainless charade of yours actually works don't you?? You try and mock me so I look bad...nice try
KFEEDUS you are one clueless spade the trump card has been played and you truly are one dumb azz sp@@k I have a proposal for you start a game show for all of you're lazy azz people and call it Bowling For Food Stamps,and they can stop leeching off the system and you can have the good Reverend Al be the guest yard ape. Every bowling ball looks like a brotha.Bwwwwwwwwwa Think about that you old fish eyed fool.7734/2013 Clowns Rule and you have been schooled.LOL
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15885 May 26, 2013
Wish Hymiewood would make another Tarzan movie. They certainly have no problem showing primates in todays movies just look at all the roles Samuel Jackson, Jamie Foxx, and Morgan Freeman are receiving. I guess Hymiewood doesn't want to portray a White leading man in a positive role, given their infamous anti-White sentiment that has been on display for decades. Anywho, what leading white actor would make a good Tarzan to swing along the vines with his primate co-actors?

Decatur, GA

#15886 May 26, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Wish Hymiewood would make another Tarzan movie. They certainly have no problem showing primates in todays movies just look at all the roles Samuel Jackson, Jamie Foxx, and Morgan Freeman are receiving. I guess Hymiewood doesn't want to portray a White leading man in a positive role, given their infamous anti-White sentiment that has been on display for decades. Anywho, what leading white actor would make a good Tarzan to swing along the vines with his primate co-actors?
Oh shut your trap. Boo-hooo...."poe widdle white man can't get no leading positive roles..." stop your whining. All the roles Tom Cruise, Christian Bale, and these white comedians receive; Henry Cavill is playing Superman for crying out loud! What more do you want?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15887 May 26, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut your trap. Boo-hooo...."poe widdle white man can't get no leading positive roles..." stop your whining. All the roles Tom Cruise, Christian Bale, and these white comedians receive; Henry Cavill is playing Superman for crying out loud! What more do you want?
Superman and Batman are supposed to be WHITE, ya friggin maroon. Next thing you know you chimps will start saying it's raycissss for Spiderman, Superman, and Batman to be WHITE. bwaaaaaa. Rumor has it, Hymieweird is trying to push a chimpazoid James Bond on the naive public. At one time, Martin Scorsese(sic?) was considering simianesque Jamie Foxx to play Frank Sinatra in a film based on the life of "old blue eyes." bwaaaaaaa. Talk about political correctness gone wild. Hey Kfecal, eat Tarnisha Jones's shorts. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You've just been 5372 rolled with a side of 1212.

Decatur, GA

#15888 May 26, 2013
"Superman and Batman are supposed to be WHITE, ya friggin maroon." Of course! That wasn't the point of my comment! Btw, I'm brown, not maroon...tee hee...;-)

"Next thing you know you chimps will start saying it's raycissss for Spiderman, Superman, and Batman to be WHITE. "

Dude whatever. If they cry about it, TOO BAD! Who cares about their whining. These iconic figures will never be "made over" for pc reasons. But that's really such a moot point. The fictional Marvel/DC Universe is absolutely diverse. Sorry but no matter how much you play fast and loose with your fear tactics on white people, the reality is that America is and always will be for whites by whites.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15890 May 26, 2013
Hey KFART don't worry you're people are represented by you're famous family Fat Albert and the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz now no need to feel left out be proud of you heritage just go take a look @ yourself in the mirror shine boy and start laughing, Hey Hey Hey! 7734/2013 Bwwwwwwwwwwa
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15893 May 26, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
Hey KFART don't worry you're people are represented by you're famous family Fat Albert and the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz now no need to feel left out be proud of you heritage just go take a look @ yourself in the mirror shine boy and start laughing, Hey Hey Hey! 7734/2013 Bwwwwwwwwwwa
Dem flying monkeys always did remind me of dem "urban yufes." Dem monkeys bees chimpin out jus like dem "urban yufes" bees doin nowadays. Dem monkeys bees keepin it real. teehee. Guarantee you anyone who watches the Wizard of Oz thinks the same thing when they see those flying monkeys. Even Kfecal. bwaaaaaaaa. 5372-1212.

Marietta, GA

#15894 May 26, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
I would again like to say I'm brown which is the color of shit and I smell just as bad. I'm not BLACK, like the Ace of Spades, polluted water, tar, old MacDonald's french fry oil and raisins, although give me 10 minutes cooking under the sun and I would be black. If a chimp like myself would have pulled the race card and cried discrimination, Superman, Spiderman, Batman and all the other comic super heroes would have been black, you know what I'm saying.
So I guess the white colored bird poo that drops on my windshield has no resemblance to you as a white person?? Or the brainless flea infested albino chimps?? Or a backside so flat I could iron a dress shirt on it right?? No, give you ten minutes under the Sun and your skin peels and you later develop skin cancer! What a life my lily white friend! You know what I'm saying??
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15895 May 26, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot Amos and Andy, Chicken George, Kunte Kinte, Uncle Tom, King Kong, Cheetah and my personal chimp favorite, Buckwheat. By the way, who kill Buckwheat?
Hey what about Stymie and Lancelot Link Secret Chimp?
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15896 May 26, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what about Stymie and Lancelot Link Secret Chimp?
And let's not forget Stymies uncle with the chicken bone nose piercing yum yum eaten up.KFART is a splitting image of a cross breed baboon and gorilla a big black fecal stained wet suit critter known as a barilla,half cast out cast from society of apes.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15898 May 26, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot Amos and Andy, Chicken George, Kunte Kinte, Uncle Tom, King Kong, Cheetah and my personal chimp favorite, Buckwheat. By the way, who kill Buckwheat?
And last but not least let's not forget those cartoon black bird characters HecKl & Jekyll a couple of magpies at least they had some common sense compared to the dumb downed typical knuckle draggers.Bwwwwwwwa

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#15899 May 26, 2013
All you fake Kallark's can smell me long and hard after I have an accident in my sagging low rider pants and smell my skid marked and pee stained shorts, you cracker albino chimps.
UNCF

Chicago, IL

#15900 May 27, 2013
The United l\legro College Fund would like to apologize for misleading all black brothas an sistas regarding their advertisement motto: "A mind is a terrible thing to waste." If you aint got no mind den you aint got no mind to waste.
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

#15901 May 27, 2013
Hoping everyone has a great Memorial Day.Along with your festivities take time to think of the 1,000,000+ courageous men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country in times of war.At 3:00p.m eastern, a silent moment of remembrance nationwide.Remember them/Honor them.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15902 May 27, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
Hoping everyone has a great Memorial Day.Along with your festivities take time to think of the 1,000,000+ courageous men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country in times of war.At 3:00p.m eastern, a silent moment of remembrance nationwide.Remember them/Honor them.
Very well spoken I agree with you 100% and may I add if your having a family BBQ keep locked and loaded to keep the chimps from stealing the ribs and wings,set some banana boobie traps and God bless are fallen soldiers.Live free or die.7734/2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Vic 231
admirer Thu admirer 1
Low-cost pet sterilization available across NE ... Sep 18 Kissel 1
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Sep 18 waiting for an ar... 1,013
Do not buy Toshiba copiers!!! (Jan '09) Sep 18 floyd 20
Stark sheriff's deputies file lawsuit over Hope... (Feb '09) Sep 17 weams 124
Woman found dead on Cleveland back porch grante... Sep 16 Retread 1
•••

Rip Current Statement for Cuyahoga County was issued at September 21 at 4:17AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland