The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
12,601 - 12,620 of 18,831 Comments Last updated 52 min ago
Linda

Schertz, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15719
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Well now you can add Baton Rouge, Louisiana to that list. A white male and his wife and 14 year old daughter were attacked when they stopped to get gas and the assailant told the victimm they were int he wrong neighborhood and wouldn't make it out. They beat the man and woman unconscious and the daughter too was attacked. Remind me not to stop in Baton Rouge anymore. This was a true hate crmie and I hope they throw the book at the ciminals. They deserve the max they can get. You knwo there haven't been any lynchings in many years, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15721
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

C C Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The whites should kick the living crap out of any black caught in any decent neighborhood.A few months ago some blacks moved into an Irish white area of Buffalo and they were threatened, stoned and driven out. The black mayor made a big stink about it.
Wasn't that post sweet enough?
Big Bubba BC

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15722
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big Bubba b lookin fo a big buck gorilla to make him happy an fo sum goo monkey luvin in his life....yall lemme no wat up.
Big Bubba Bluegums

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15723
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big Bubba BC wrote:
Big Bubba b lookin fo a big buck gorilla to make him happy an fo sum goo monkey luvin in his life....yall lemme no wat up.
Peal a banana and suck it and get back on the tire swing yard ape.
Big Bubba BC

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15724
May 18, 2013
 
Big Bubba Bluegums wrote:
<quoted text>Peal a banana and suck it and get back on the tire swing yard ape.
Ma homie b steal ma banana, tire swing an crack but he gimme AIDS cause he luv me.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15726
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Linda wrote:
Well now you can add Baton Rouge, Louisiana to that list. A white male and his wife and 14 year old daughter were attacked when they stopped to get gas and the assailant told the victimm they were int he wrong neighborhood and wouldn't make it out. They beat the man and woman unconscious and the daughter too was attacked. Remind me not to stop in Baton Rouge anymore. This was a true hate crmie and I hope they throw the book at the ciminals. They deserve the max they can get. You knwo there haven't been any lynchings in many years, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be.
The newer generations of whites are too chicken sh1t to do any lynching.If the whites had the guts, they should go into that Baton rouge neighborhood and raise holy hell, if you know what i mean?

Since: Nov 11

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15727
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
The newer generations of whites are too chicken sh1t to do any lynching.If the whites had the guts, they should go into that Baton rouge neighborhood and raise holy hell, if you know what i mean?
Well white people have to follow the laws of the land too. Lynching is not the method of punishment nowadays like in years past. I think that the law should punish those demons that hurt that family to the maximum extent possible. If people were allowed to violate laws and pursue vigilante justice chaos would reign supreme.
why

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15728
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It doesn't matter if you're black or white
Purple Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15729
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

why wrote:
It doesn't matter if you're black or white
Name one city, town or area blacks have taken over and improved on?
J E Ray

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15730
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Purple Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>Name one city, town or area blacks have taken over and improved on?
Whenever a black slave ship sunk in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, now that was an improvement!

Since: Nov 11

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15731
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Purple Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>Name one city, town or area blacks have taken over and improved on?
Have whites really thoroughly improved on any city or town? Are they free of corruption and greed? Capitol Hill is mostly bought and paid for. They can't seem to agree on anything and fight over everything. So what is your point?
Truth

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15732
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have whites really thoroughly improved on any city or town? Are they free of corruption and greed? Capitol Hill is mostly bought and paid for. They can't seem to agree on anything and fight over everything. So what is your point?
Hey l\ligger boy you're right. Those are the same corrupt scumbag l\ligger-loving whites, past and present, that gave you l\liggers Affirmative Action, EEOC, welfare, food stamps, housing, clothes, grants, along with all the other special interest l\ligger programs. They were bought and paid for by you crying lowlife, lazy, stupid, crime-ridden, good for nothing, useless, black knuckle-dragging simian, parasitic, cancerous l\ligger tumors.
Purple Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15735
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have whites really thoroughly improved on any city or town? Are they free of corruption and greed? Capitol Hill is mostly bought and paid for. They can't seem to agree on anything and fight over everything. So what is your point?
Name one city, town or area blacks have taken over and improved on? I ask again.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15736
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have whites really thoroughly improved on any city or town? Are they free of corruption and greed? Capitol Hill is mostly bought and paid for. They can't seem to agree on anything and fight over everything. So what is your point?
Well, take color out of the equation and name one town liberals have taken over and improved?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15737
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Purple Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>Name one city, town or area blacks have taken over and improved on? I ask again.
Did you read my question or are you a parrot or dummy?
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15741
May 19, 2013
 
For over 100 yrs. white liberals have used and abused blacks.From the original unions(to keep blacks out),to Margaret Sanger(to exterminate blacks),to welfare and affirmative action(make them dependent).
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15742
May 19, 2013
 
Obama is the fall guy for a white liberal agenda.
Reality

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15743
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Cry Baby wrote:
For over 100 yrs. white liberals have used and abused blacks.From the original unions(to keep blacks out),to Margaret Sanger(to exterminate blacks),to welfare and affirmative action(make them dependent).
The l\liggers will not and can not be dependent without sponging off the Caucasians to totally support them. That's the reality.
InsaneClownposse

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15744
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Equation wrote:
<quoted text>White Liberals + Apefricoons = Total Disaster
That group of unorganized savages are known as the NRA -kneegers-ruined-America. 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15745
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>The l\liggers will not and can not be dependent without sponging off the Caucasians to totally support them. That's the reality.
t

Lol like the Caucasions that sponged off black slaves to pick cotton, build their plantations, cook their food, clean their house, babysit their kids, or even nowadays having Hispanic people tend to their yards or clean their businesses. Or how Caucasoids in corporate America sponge off the American people to fund their tax loopholes and corporate welfare right??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 4 hr PRIVATE 1,004
news Tue admirer 1
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Mon No End 18
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Aug 25 type username here 2
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Aug 24 TedHOhio 6
Review: Amarico Fence Aug 22 Jimmy jones 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••