The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
12,561 - 12,580 of 18,870 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#15663 May 11, 2013
It's an insult to apes to say blacks are like them. Gorillas, chimpanzees, orangutans, and gibbons are capable of maintaining families, creating peaceful communities, and are not a drain on resources. When they get upset, they usually have a good reason for it (Territory and family threatened, predator attacking them, and poachers). And apes didn't attack Mr. Zimmerman the negro did. Blacks are incapable of creating peaceful communities and they waste resources like crazy. Blacks are just their own screwed up species.
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#15669 May 12, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch u mouf fool. mah mama worsh out u mouf, muddafokker.
Talk about a ugly ape??? Do you have a mirror?
whatever

Atlanta, GA

#15670 May 12, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
They are white towns now. Martial law will hit only white towns as they have already started in the north.
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#15671 May 12, 2013
The Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are the cities with the most blacks and Hispanics in them. Name one city these people have taken over and improved on?
Sambo

Canyon Country, CA

#15673 May 12, 2013
Yeow sa! yeow sa! yeow sa!
David Fredericks

Las Vegas, NV

#15674 May 12, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
We (non-bigoted and educated)know there's only one species of human beings, whose native land is Africa. We further know that whites (result of northern climates) on encountering their dark-skinned and distant relatives in Africa imagined them to be primitive savages who could be raped, enslaved and exploited with impunity. After centuries of such and after being housed in filthy, crime infested ghettos with little possibility of respectable employment,our black brothers and sisters were expected to have achieved equality with their European breathern (left Africa long ago), thus having no need to steal their daily bread.
Von Haufstettler

Germany

#15675 May 12, 2013
David Fredericks was born out of the ass from the feces of a mutant baboon.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15676 May 12, 2013
David Fredericks wrote:
<quoted text>
We (non-bigoted and educated)know there's only one species of human beings, whose native land is Africa. We further know that whites (result of northern climates) on encountering their dark-skinned and distant relatives in Africa imagined them to be primitive savages who could be raped, enslaved and exploited with impunity. After centuries of such and after being housed in filthy, crime infested ghettos with little possibility of respectable employment,our black brothers and sisters were expected to have achieved equality with their European breathern (left Africa long ago), thus having no need to steal their daily bread.
Spoken like a true, Hitler-teat-sucking, ignorant, brain dead white race chauvinist.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15677 May 12, 2013
Sambo wrote:
Yeow sa! yeow sa! yeow sa!
Are you on a horse "Sambo?"
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#15681 May 12, 2013
I see whitey is stil jelus he aint Black, u racist white looosers
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#15682 May 12, 2013
U silly lil pekerwoods, toss big bubba salad like yo mama does
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15683 May 13, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
U silly lil pekerwoods, toss big bubba salad like yo mama does
Yo mammy puts Thousand Island dressing on my salad!
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15684 May 13, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true, Hitler-teat-sucking, ignorant, brain dead white race chauvinist.
Hey KFART your the pot calling the kettle black I understand you have been appointed sp00K's,person for the NRA and that stands for kneegers ruined America now go preach to your uncivilized pack of primitive primate leeches.7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15685 May 13, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFART your the pot calling the kettle black I understand you have been appointed sp00K's,person for the NRA and that stands for kneegers ruined America now go preach to your uncivilized pack of primitive primate leeches.7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
I'm WPWW and I approve this message. 5372. 1212. 8484.
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#15686 May 13, 2013
5372 eatz big bubbas Anal seepage
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#15687 May 13, 2013
Black Power u white tards
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#15688 May 13, 2013
Y U white tards looks so inbred all da time?
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#15689 May 13, 2013
Wut up Wiggerz ??
Big Bubba BC

Canyon Country, CA

#15691 May 14, 2013
Yo i b a sheboon ape so dont mess wif my bananas an orange koolade or dis sheboon b throwin it shit on u.
Big Bubba Bluegums

United States

#15693 May 14, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
Black Power u white tards
Bring your black azz home wit the pigs feet and watermelons kneeger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 4 hr Judy 1,007
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Thu David Z 19
news Aug 26 admirer 1
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Aug 25 type username here 2
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Aug 24 TedHOhio 6
Review: Amarico Fence Aug 22 Jimmy jones 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info