The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,482

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
not a stupid clown

San Jose, CA

#15639 May 9, 2013
"Meh...primarily brain dead racist maggots like you are the problem."

Racism, criminals of all color and collar, and people who can't formulate their own opinion. The main problems with any place humans inhabit.

The main problem is.... Not many people know how to respect others, or them selves.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15640 May 9, 2013
not a stupid clown wrote:
"Meh...primarily brain dead racist maggots like you are the problem."
Racism, criminals of all color and collar, and people who can't formulate their own opinion. The main problems with any place humans inhabit.
The main problem is.... Not many people know how to respect others, or them selves.
1000% agreed. Thanks!
Kallark27

Canyon Country, CA

#15641 May 10, 2013
Black people like myself, need programs like Affirmative Action and EEOC because we're too lazy to work and when the government makes a company hire us, we shouldn't have to work for our wages. Black people being hired for a job is the same as being on welfare. That's what Payless Shoes, Ford Motors and Government Civil Service workers have in common, they all have a 500,000 surplus load of black loafers.
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#15642 May 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Black people like myself, need programs like Affirmative Action and EEOC because we're too lazy to work and when the government makes a company hire us, we shouldn't have to work for our wages. Black people being hired for a job is the same as being on welfare. That's what Payless Shoes, Ford Motors and Government Civil Service workers have in common, they all have a 500,000 surplus load of black loafers.
Right on brother!!!!

Spartanburg, SC

#15644 May 10, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Right on brother!!!!
Your agreeing with an electronic apparition. It's not me.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#15645 May 10, 2013
Atlanta sucks!
Chicago Resident

West Chicago, IL

#15646 May 10, 2013
The REAL Crimes (Here is the problem in America). Pooky stole an old car while whitey stole billions.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1221565619312...
What Is The Problem

Canyon Country, CA

#15647 May 10, 2013
Chicago Resident wrote:
The REAL Crimes (Here is the problem in America). Pooky stole an old car while whitey stole billions.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1221565619312...
l\liggers
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#15648 May 10, 2013
Chicago Resident wrote:
The REAL Crimes (Here is the problem in America). Pooky stole a hoopty and milked the goberment for billions so all his homies,could get a free ride on Whitey now that is the real deal.
http://www.kickabrothadown.com
It is nice to see that one kneegro can finally tell the truth about his own lazy worthless tribe of urban city dwelling parasites,Kfart should be proud of you,now go spread the word.Bwwwwwwwwwa7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
Rev Al Sharpton

Canyon Country, CA

#15649 May 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your agreeing with an electronic apparition. It's not me.
Will u b ma l\ligger, Kfart?
Jessie Jackoffson

Buffalo, NY

#15651 May 10, 2013
Rev Al Sharpton wrote:
<quoted text>Will u b ma l\ligger, Kfart?
Get lost Sharpton, he bees all mine.
Kallark27

Henderson, NV

#15652 May 11, 2013
Rev Al Sharpton wrote:
I would be proud to be your chimp Reverend Sharpton. Please call me by my Apefricoon name, Chicken George DA BEE BOP BABOON BOY.
Rev Al Sharpton

Henderson, NV

#15654 May 11, 2013
Jessie Jackoffson wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost Sharpton, he bees all mine.
Yall loose brutta mutta futta Jesse. Kfart da bee bop baboon boy b mine.......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaaaahhh
Solution

Canyon Country, CA

#15657 May 11, 2013
STOP THE l\lIGGERS.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#15658 May 11, 2013
Rev Al Sharpton wrote:
I am no ones 1\1igger you fool. The closest you will get to a real 1\1igger is getting a whiff of his sagging, skid marked shorts.

PS, I have the skid marks on the outside. Sexier looking, if you know what I am saying?

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#15659 May 11, 2013
Oh by the way, to pick up a little extra money at Ford, I am shining shoes and selling candy bars.
I am a very ambitious, forward looking l\ligger.
WPWW 4EVER

Dawsonville, GA

#15660 May 11, 2013
White Pride Worldwide. 5372. 1212. 7734.

Spartanburg, SC

#15661 May 11, 2013
I love how all you "creative" cowards think of new ways to use that repulsive racial epithet, the "N" word. You really need to take what real creativity you have and use it for something else other than mocking me and thinking up "innovative" ways to be bigoted, spineless jerks that get a thrill out of spreading lies, defamation and hate.
Rev Al Sharpton

Canyon Country, CA

#15662 May 11, 2013
Kfart, u b ma l\ligger now an dats dat. Brutta Jesse b say he aint want u so b a good l\ligger an stop flappin yo BIG tire lips an make like drivin Miss Daisy an pick me up at ma crib, BEE BOP BABOON BOY!
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#15663 May 11, 2013
It's an insult to apes to say blacks are like them. Gorillas, chimpanzees, orangutans, and gibbons are capable of maintaining families, creating peaceful communities, and are not a drain on resources. When they get upset, they usually have a good reason for it (Territory and family threatened, predator attacking them, and poachers). And apes didn't attack Mr. Zimmerman the negro did. Blacks are incapable of creating peaceful communities and they waste resources like crazy. Blacks are just their own screwed up species.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus' Murder Rate Tops Cincinnati, Clevelan... (Oct '10) 4 hr Ohian Abroad 82
who enjoys dilaudid as much as i do? Tue Keepitreal9 3
Tamir Rice rally at Cleveland's Public Square s... Mon Lucas Mc Cain 1
The Immigration Issue is all About Voter Base Nov 23 Culture Auditor 1
Ohio men could be cleared in 1975 Cleveland murder Nov 21 Kevin from michigan 1
Must See Decadence for Entertainment on The Sl... Nov 21 Matt Kruse 2
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Nov 20 txt me 11
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland