The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,486

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#15616 May 6, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
Every night I pray to holy Moses
So my garden grows many roses
I walked down to the corner saloon
That is called the Blue Lagoon
I hate to drink alone
so I sided up with a girl named Joan
I then got to thinkin
So I axed her to ride in my big Lincoln
Joan said, hey honey
Are you loaded with mucho money?
I said, Joan, I aint got none
She said go chew on a stale bun, cuz you aint gonna get no fun.
I said Joan, dont hand me that jive
cuz my peewee is on the high side of five.
Chet,

with that terse verse, you rival Shakemyspear, Keats, Shelly and Joyce Kilmar.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15617 May 6, 2013
Oh stop it you idiots. We know coloreds commit 75% of all violent crime despite who your preference would be.? Is how do we make nogs act civilized?
icp clown boi

Florissant, MO

#15618 May 6, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
Oh stop it you idiots. We know coloreds commit 75% of all violent crime despite who your preference would be.? Is how do we make nogs act civilized?
I think black people are smarter then weirdos who think it's cool to paint their face.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15619 May 6, 2013
I will bust on these clowns if I ever see you face to face we will get it down lift you up by your head and spin you round. No clown fun when your buried six feet in the ground. This is real life people don't play around. its twenty thirteen that racist stuff been turnt down.

My corny bars are better than some stupid icp stupid rap.

687774747172837 274748928 wkrp in Cincinnati

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15620 May 6, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
Oh stop it you idiots. We know coloreds commit 75% of all violent crime despite who your preference would be.? Is how do we make nogs act civilized?
Why do you have a picture of someone that has their pants down?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15621 May 6, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have a picture of someone that has their pants down?
I like it better from the rear when looking at those sagging pants, especially if the undies are full of skid marks and pee stains.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15622 May 7, 2013
dangerous for sure.
What Is The Problem

Henderson, NV

#15623 May 7, 2013
l\liggers
Country_Girl22

Clifton Park, NY

#15624 May 7, 2013
Everybody is stilll at this I see=/.....geesh!
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#15625 May 7, 2013
I'll say it again and again, Close the borders and close the borders now. If these people are not in America they can't harm Americans.
911, Boston the first world trade center bombing and all the attempts, And how many we don't know about. Americans are being harmed in one way or another every day by people our government willingly lets into the U.S. Stop this madness and the assault on the American people,
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#15626 May 7, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have a picture of me with my pants down?
Hey KFECAL your the poster child for the pants on the ground foundation your one fugly Sh!t disturbing turd burglar,now go flush yourself and make like a magician and disappear.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15627 May 7, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFECAL your the poster child for the pants on the ground foundation your one fugly Sh!t disturbing turd burglar,now go flush yourself and make like a magician and disappear.
A lot of us over here don't like clowns and think the only thing that would be funny about them is if they were hanging from a rope.
HomeyDclown

United States

#15628 May 8, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of us over here don't like clowns and think the only thing that would be funny about them is if they were hanging from a rope.
Hey Chetty,shut your pie hole before I send the midget clowns over there Im just a clown turning a frown upside down and by the way homey dont play dat.Bwwwwwwwwwwa
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15629 May 8, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chetty,shut your pie hole before I send the midget clowns over there Im just a clown turning a frown upside down and by the way homey dont play dat.Bwwwwwwwwwwa
I read on here a couple of days ago, in Detroit when they have a parade with clowns, the kids pepper them with paint balls and pellets.The midget clowns riding those miniture cars get their cars turned over and wrecked too.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15630 May 8, 2013
Country_Girl22 wrote:
Everybody is stilll at this I see=/.....geesh!
Country Girl, smell me long and hard after I dump a hot load of poop in my sagging trousers.
Night Heat

Olean, NY

#15633 May 9, 2013
"Detroit is the nation’s most dangerous city. Rounding out Forbes magazine’s 2012 list of the 10 most dangerous cities are St Louis; Oakland, Calif.; Memphis, Tenn.; Birmingham, Ala.; Atlanta; Baltimore; Stockton, Calif.; Cleveland; and Buffalo, N.Y. The most common characteristic of these cities is that for decades, all of them have been run by Democratic and liberal administrations. Some cities – such as Detroit, Buffalo, Newark, N.J., and Philadelphia – haven’t elected a Republican mayor for more than a half-century. What’s more is that in most of these cities, blacks have been mayors, school superintendents and have dominated city councils".

Walter E. Williams, noted author, college professor, Rush L. fill in host and African American

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15634 May 9, 2013
Night Heat wrote:
"Detroit is the nation’s most dangerous city. Rounding out Forbes magazine’s 2012 list of the 10 most dangerous cities are St Louis; Oakland, Calif.; Memphis, Tenn.; Birmingham, Ala.; Atlanta; Baltimore; Stockton, Calif.; Cleveland; and Buffalo, N.Y. The most common characteristic of these cities is that for decades, all of them have been run by Democratic and liberal administrations. Some cities – such as Detroit, Buffalo, Newark, N.J., and Philadelphia – haven’t elected a Republican mayor for more than a half-century. What’s more is that in most of these cities, blacks have been mayors, school superintendents and have dominated city councils".
Walter E. Williams, noted author, college professor, Rush L. fill in host and African American
Ok. What's your point? We all know this. Anything else?
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#15635 May 9, 2013
The Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are the cities with the most blacks and Hispanics in them. Name one city these people have taken over and improved on?
What Is The Problem

Canyon Country, CA

#15637 May 9, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
The Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are the cities with the most blacks and Hispanics in them. Name one city these people have taken over and improved on?
Primarily l\liggers,

then Hispicnics.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15638 May 9, 2013
What Is The Problem wrote:
<quoted text>Primarily l\liggers,
then Hispicnics.
Meh...primarily brain dead racist maggots like you are the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus' Murder Rate Tops Cincinnati, Clevelan... (Oct '10) 21 hr Ohian Abroad 82
who enjoys dilaudid as much as i do? Tue Keepitreal9 3
Tamir Rice rally at Cleveland's Public Square s... Mon Lucas Mc Cain 1
The Immigration Issue is all About Voter Base Nov 23 Culture Auditor 1
Ohio men could be cleared in 1975 Cleveland murder Nov 21 Kevin from michigan 1
Must See Decadence for Entertainment on The Sl... Nov 21 Matt Kruse 2
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Nov 20 txt me 11
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:55 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:55PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 4:42 PM
Sammy Watkins thought he'd be a Brown
Bleacher Report 5:56 PM
Breaking Down Lions' Game Plan vs. Bears
Bleacher Report 7:52 PM
Breaking Down Bills' Game Plan vs. Browns
NBC Sports 4:58 AM
Browns teammates said Josh Gordon needed to "find himself"