The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,565

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
What Is The Problem

Henderson, NV

#15593 May 5, 2013
l\liggers
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15594 May 5, 2013
InsaneClownposse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am a internet thug. I rule all the forums I post on. All hail the clown. We rule the world now. Soon we will show our strength and start our own country. Mock us now suck us later. Yea yea 2013 the year of the clown. Website the streets let's do it. 777339173749 8463958 clowns unite.
The above message was brought to you and sponsored by the White Pride/Power Worldwide Corporation. Be White. Be Strong. And You Won't Go Wrong. 5372. 7734. 1212. WPWW for life.
InsaneClownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#15596 May 6, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>The above message was brought to you and sponsored by the White Pride/Power Worldwide Corporation. Be White. Be Strong. And You Won't Go Wrong. 5372. 7734. 1212. WPWW for life.
Show us just how smart these clowns are.

Clowns rule the streets we can not be stoped. We paint our faces and we make little kids scared yea yea..... all us clowns are bisexual and have lots of amphetamine induced orgys. I like the black clowns the best they have the biggest wee wees.
White pride black penis love.
All clowns rule what ever school or mental hospital we roll out in.
776726464847616384846464701817 14__3647485947 6252748 wkrp in Cincinnati.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15597 May 6, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>The above message was brought to you and sponsored by the White Pride/Power Worldwide Corporation. Be White. Be Strong. And You Won't Go Wrong. 5372. 7734. 1212. WPWW for life.
Be White. Be Strong. And You Won't Last Long. 5372. 7734. 1212. HPWW for life.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15598 May 6, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be White. Be Strong. And You Won't Last Long. 5372. 7734. 1212. HPWW for life.
Be White, go fly a kite. Be Black, roll over in the sack.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15599 May 6, 2013
Clowns should be rounded up and exterminated cuz they are preverted degenerate freaks.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15600 May 6, 2013
A comic strip character who should be exterminated is that Mr. Wilson from Dennis the Menace. Wilson is a fat ugly bald pig with a bulb nose.
419 scammer from Nigeria

Maywood, CA

#15601 May 6, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
A comic strip character who should be exterminated is that Mr. Wilson from Dennis the Menace. Wilson is a fat ugly bald pig with a bulb nose.
Warrior enjoys getting DP'd by a 6foot 350 pound Nigerian tranny.
WARRIOR

Maywood, CA

#15602 May 6, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be White. Be Strong. And You Won't Last Long. 5372. 7734. 1212. HPWW for life.
the truth is I use white power as a cover for my overt homosexuality. When I say white power. I actually mean white sidemen all over my face. Especially when Kallark27 blows me I just shoot my butt plug out.
Kallark27

Maywood, CA

#15603 May 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text> the truth is I use white power as a cover for my overt homosexuality. When I say white power. I actually mean white sidemen all over my face. Especially when Kallark27 blows me I just shoot my butt plug out.
I need the white pride sausage up in me! I love you Warrior!
WPWW

Maywood, CA

#15604 May 6, 2013
Hey Kallark27 and Warrior I'm getting jealous and hot with all this talk of sausage. I'll drop the soap whenever we get locked up again. Just put on your shades and call me Michelle when you give it to me so I can pretend your Obama.
Kallark27

Maywood, CA

#15605 May 6, 2013
Oh white power world wide your such a kinky beeatch ! I'm going to put on my CHP uniform and pretend I'm Eric Estrada as I give you my night stick up in you. While Warrior gives me a rim job.
WARRIOR

Maywood, CA

#15606 May 6, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be White. Be Strong. And You Won't Last Long. 5372. 7734. 1212. HPWW for life.
you usually last longer when you take your viagara but my ass cheeks will just squeeze more stamina into me. I love that swastika on your sphincter.
Hostel

Maywood, CA

#15607 May 6, 2013
My goodness is this a gay forum or what!
ICP2013

United States

#15609 May 6, 2013
Attention: Due to all the cloning going on this thread you must cease and desist before you are reported this message has been sponsored by the National Brotherhood Of Clowns local 7734 you have been warned.
icp clown boi

Saint Louis, MO

#15610 May 6, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
Attention: Due to all the cloning going on this thread you must cease and desist before you are reported this message has been sponsored by the National Brotherhood Of Clowns local 7734 you have been warned.
Shut your face(keyboard) clown boi.

Since: Nov 11

Thomasville, NC

#15611 May 6, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Be White, go fly a kite. Be Black, roll over in the sack.
Or maybe be white and go hump a sheep out of sight. Be Black and keep ignorant white trash like you in the sack.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15612 May 6, 2013
Every night I pray to holy Moses
So my garden grows many roses
I walked down to the corner saloon
That is called the Blue Lagoon
I hate to drink alone
so I sided up with a girl named Joan
I then got to thinkin
So I axed her to ride in my big Lincoln
Joan said, hey honey
Are you loaded with mucho money?
I said, Joan, I aint got none
She said go chew on a stale bun, cuz you aint gonna get no fun.
I said Joan, dont hand me that jive
cuz my peewee is on the high side of five.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#15613 May 6, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
Clowns should be rounded up and exterminated cuz they are preverted degenerate freaks.
HEY Chet smell me long smell hard as I take a sh!t in your yard,HONK HONK! YOU double chin Michelin man.Bwwwwwwwwa
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15614 May 6, 2013
White Pride Worldwide For Life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heartless Felons Tue I heart hate 3
Former Methodist Episcopal minister accused of ... (Jul '08) Dec 21 matthew 368
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Dec 20 nobody 7
Cleveland police bust out car window after moth... Dec 20 nobody 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Dec 19 Observer 18
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... Dec 18 Watsa Mattau 6
Tamir Rice's Dec 16 DefAttorney 2
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:18 am PST

NBC Sports11:18AM
Rookie Shaw excited about chance to start for Browns - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report12:11 PM
NFL Odds: Opening Spreads for Week 17 Betting
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
NBC Sports 3:09 PM
Lions head to house of horrors in Green Bay - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:16 PM
Breaking Down Lions Game Plan vs. Packers