The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
12,461 - 12,480 of 18,588 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Hostel

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15539
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

5372 which means to roll to pieces. 88 means HH or the eight letter of the alphabet . Code word for white supremacist gangs m. It means Heil hitler. That's very amusing. Stupid. But amusing.
Hostel

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15540
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hostel wrote:
5372 which means to roll to pieces. 88 means HH or the eight letter of the alphabet . Code word for white supremacist gangs m. It means Heil hitler. That's very amusing. Stupid. But amusing.
.....a similar note prison gangs usually use argot or slang language to secretly convey messages to members. Numbers usually are compressed biblical passages that signify revenge, attack , murder. With the use of expert witnesses such previous postings can be traduced and presented to a jury to convey their meaning. This thus helps establish the requisite men's rea for specific intent crimes such as solicitation, conspiracy , attempt crimes, or accomplice liability. Certain actions by these gangs such as threats on a web medium coupled by an overt act such as purchasing of large volumes of ammunition can be used as proof of the actus reus.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15541
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hostel wrote:
5372 which means to roll to pieces. 88 means HH or the eight letter of the alphabet . Code word for white supremacist gangs m. It means Heil hitler. That's very amusing. Stupid. But amusing.
Warning: Using 5372 out of context and without permission is not advisable and can lead to, well let's say undesireable actions..
Hostel

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15542
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Warning: Using 5372 out of context and without permission is not advisable and can lead to, well let's say undesireable actions..
you can sugar coat a death threat. One case in 1978 convicted a business owner of using "I hope you intentionally stop breathing tonight" coupled with a business owners act of strangling his rival who was in a drunken sleep sent him to death row. Your disclaimers are actually invalid there is no freedom of speech when death threats or acts of imminent violence trigger a breach of the peace. You can tip toe around murder, mayhem and assault and battery , conspiracy all day bu in the end these postings are PERMANENT . And can NEVER be erased.
Hostel

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15543
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

....earlier you asked someone if he thought this was a game. I will answer that yes it is. Life is a game. However you have lost a greater part of it already but you are still putting in quarters into a slot machine that has no payout. It is not even plugged in. You are so in love with the handle and pulling the lever you do not realize you are playing the same sequence of numbers that a dead machine spit out a long time ago. The algorithms have changed and are constantly changing. Your numbers had meaning before but are now dead. If you continue to play those numbers the fate of the slot machine is what you should expect. Sitting alone in a warehouse gathering dust until you eventually hit the scrapyard decades from now.
Hostel

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15544
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

... Fear is good. Fear is good to have. Hate is and anger is the result of fear. Love is the outcome of peace tranquility and the spirit of brotherhood. An organization that promotes anger and hate is itself filled with fear and uncertainty. Surely how can anyone support such an institution? Anger and hate are an expression of true weakness both physical, spiritual, and mental. The maternal love of mother is pure. Mother is strong . Mother means strength, food, comfort, peace. Who is this anger and hate that has wrongfully usurped thy kind spirit. Ask him as you look in the mirror. Who has taken over this kind sweet boy. What is his name?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15545
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hostel wrote:
....earlier you asked someone if he thought this was a game. I will answer that yes it is. Life is a game. However you have lost a greater part of it already but you are still putting in quarters into a slot machine that has no payout. It is not even plugged in. You are so in love with the handle and pulling the lever you do not realize you are playing the same sequence of numbers that a dead machine spit out a long time ago. The algorithms have changed and are constantly changing. Your numbers had meaning before but are now dead. If you continue to play those numbers the fate of the slot machine is what you should expect. Sitting alone in a warehouse gathering dust until you eventually hit the scrapyard decades from now.
It appears to me that you are wishing me dead! Is this a threat? You use the word dead in your rant several times. I have never usd that word. I will now take the appropriate actions to defend myself even if it calls for a preemptive strike! 5372..
Hostel

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15546
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It appears to me that you are wishing me dead! Is this a threat? You use the word dead in your rant several times. I have never usd that word. I will now take the appropriate actions to defend myself even if it calls for a preemptive strike! 5372..
Interesting analogy. I hope you learned to analyze facts by reading the bottle of KY from your "large" male lover. Most gang members enjoy the company of males because they are undoubtedly homosexual. Your head is shaved to symbolize worship for the penis. In glad my use of the word dead has awakened you of of your stupor as you are a false Aryan god and I am the true Iberian savage. I am the true Lusitanian native and not the Nordic inbreeders you represent . I am 333 777 and 1212. Perfection and divinity. You are fit to be the toe jam of my Spartan sandal and the fruit of your loin are fit to be my house servants. You should apologize before that mole on your face erupts into cancer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15547
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hostel wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting analogy. I hope you learned to analyze facts by reading the bottle of KY from your "large" male lover. Most gang members enjoy the company of males because they are undoubtedly homosexual. Your head is shaved to symbolize worship for the penis. In glad my use of the word dead has awakened you of of your stupor as you are a false Aryan god and I am the true Iberian savage. I am the true Lusitanian native and not the Nordic inbreeders you represent . I am 333 777 and 1212. Perfection and divinity. You are fit to be the toe jam of my Spartan sandal and the fruit of your loin are fit to be my house servants. You should apologize before that mole on your face erupts into cancer.
LMAO! You sure do know much about gayness. I bet you suck a better pecker than Tarnisha! Iberian savage? LMAO! You mean you like to suck on Iberian SAUSAGE! You like a shaved Penis? You must suck on some really hairy men! LOL! You also said you had toe jam in your sperm filled sandal. LOL! That sounds like a personal problem you and your boyfriend should work out! I bet you are an angry little fellow because you are dying of AIDS from taking it up the poop chute all these years. LMFAO! 5372!
Hostel

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15548
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You should delete your cache my cancer Is lying in wait as a cookie in your browser.
Do they not teach you Ronan history or computer science in prison?
Blithering fool. I hope your virus protection is up to date. Do you hear the radio ads playing in the background. How did I do that? Are you really anonymous?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15549
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You think this is a game? You work at the FORD Plant correct?
Yep. With about 1000 others. Anything else? If you're really stupid enough to threaten me I suggest you really watch yourself. You don't know what I know, what resources I have at my disposal, and who I know. Chill out. Ok? This Topix is a game. A useless exercise in freedom of speech.
Hostel

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15550
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow incredible. You've gone from Tough Aryan bafoon who threatened to kill people to one sided rhetorical arguments. impressive. I hope you enjoyed my comments. I've given you more of an education than your Appalachian brethren have given you. Where are your silly sequence of numbers now? Naive! I don't need to laugh because your existence is enough of a comedy for me. Good day. Pigeon!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15551
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hostel wrote:
You should delete your cache my cancer Is lying in wait as a cookie in your browser.
Do they not teach you Ronan history or computer science in prison?
Blithering fool. I hope your virus protection is up to date. Do you hear the radio ads playing in the background. How did I do that? Are you really anonymous?
LMAO! The noise you are hearing is your Romanian boyfriend pounding your big fat white ass! You are definitely coocoo for cocoa puffs!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15552
May 2, 2013
 
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. With about 1000 others. Anything else? If you're really stupid enough to threaten me I suggest you really watch yourself. You don't know what I know, what resources I have at my disposal, and who I know. Chill out. Ok? This Topix is a game. A useless exercise in freedom of speech.
Maybe you should get with hostel, he seems just a little more crazy than you! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15553
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hostel wrote:
Wow incredible. You've gone from Tough Aryan bafoon who threatened to kill people to one sided rhetorical arguments. impressive. I hope you enjoyed my comments. I've given you more of an education than your Appalachian brethren have given you. Where are your silly sequence of numbers now? Naive! I don't need to laugh because your existence is enough of a comedy for me. Good day. Pigeon!
LOL! Don't go away mad pecker sucker just go away! LOL!
You maggot

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15554
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! The noise you are hearing is your Romanian boyfriend pounding your big fat white ass! You are definitely coocoo for cocoa puffs!
I'm glad to know you are a homosexual. Please delight me more with your vivid fantasies.
You maggot

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15555
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You maggot wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad to know you are a homosexual. Please delight me more with your vivid fantasies.
....GAY WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15556
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You maggot wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad to know you are a homosexual. Please delight me more with your vivid fantasies.
Hostel what happened you get kicked out of the motel lobby! LMAO! I am not your type, I like women, please move on with your pecker sucking deviant ways. Maybe you should write Erkel! LMAO! Remember I know who you are and you will not like what is about to happen! 5372..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15557
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You maggot wrote:
<quoted text>....GAY WARRIOR
LMAO! That one really hurt. Tell your mammy I am free at 6. Have her bring her usual 12 pack of beer and red lipstick tube. That fat ho is in for a treat tonight!
Hostel

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15558
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! That one really hurt. Tell your mammy I am free at 6. Have her bring her usual 12 pack of beer and red lipstick tube. That fat ho is in for a treat tonight!
Watch out you don't know what's about to hit you 5372

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Group targets youth violence in Cleveland 2 hr mike 1
What happened today (07/24) 20 hr xxxrayted 9
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
CONVENTION Center Jul 22 Year 2016 1
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Jul 21 Anonymous 1
tian roya facebook Jul 20 CONCERNED FAMILY 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••