The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 622)

Showing posts 12,421 - 12,440 of18,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
horse ass sniffer

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Mr Dahmer wrote:
My son Jeffrey Dahmer did his part in taking a bite out of crime and all he got in return was a bogus conviction, prison and murdered. There's no justice for fast food service Samaritans.
I would have befriended Jeff before he was arrested and could have helped him in his persuit of dark meat. Some of that dark meat smells almost as good as horse ass and I bet it would be yummy on a hard roll with a little limburger and onions.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like you have the perfect method for birth control, YOUR FACE!
ROTFLMAO. bwaaaaaaaa. 5372. Damn it Jim. That there is funny I don't care who you are and if you smell like Kfart's cheap cologne.
Joe Friday

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like you have the perfect method for birth control, YOUR FACE!
I will say the skank has more balls than tits to put a fugly picture of herself like that on topix. The ugly drag queen has no shame.
kim

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

I can't stand any of them

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Off Duty wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they were called '' der Dumbkopfs ''
Maybe "das Einkaufszentrum Bulle"
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Buffalo BarFly wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! You're stunning! You look like the kind of Gal Shytsteak could use in his stable! Tarnisha is going to be so jealous of you. Don't turn your back on that HO!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Buffalo BarFly wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Kfart's old lady decided to join in on the fun. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. White Pride Worldwide. 5372.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Kfart's old lady decided to join in on the fun. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. White Pride Worldwide. 5372.
Looks like you can't keep my name out of your mouth...nor can your old lady! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Human Pride Worldwide. Stay Human Stay Strong You Can't Go Wrong! Flushing bigots, trolls, and race chauvinists down the toilet one floater at a time! 5372. 1212. 7734. 1488.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you can't keep my name out of your mouth...nor can your old lady! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Human Pride Worldwide. Stay Human Stay Strong You Can't Go Wrong! Flushing bigots, trolls, and race chauvinists down the toilet one floater at a time! 5372. 1212. 7734. 1488.
Kafart is Barfly really your gal? That's one sweet piece of meat you got there son. I bet you never take your eyes off of that little princess. If her brains match her beauty then you got a real keeper!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
The main issue on this post is whether or not someone will stick their fist up my ass and spank me like a disobedient black boy.
Now THAT'S funny!

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT'S funny!
Oh yeah...another spineless dufus trying to be me and make posts they know I didn't make. I know who it really is. Laugh it up Whoreior...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...another spineless dufus trying to be me and make posts they know I didn't make. I know who it really is. Laugh it up Whoreior...
WOW! Got your feelings hurt easy on that one. Ask your gal Bar Fly to hook you up with a bl/ow j0b that should make things better!
Kallark27

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I bet you non-afro folks don't know what the US Postal Service, Ford Motor Company and Payless Shoes have in common. They all have a surplus of 500,000 black loafers like me.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
I bet you non-afro folks don't know what the US Postal Service, Ford Motor Company and Payless Shoes have in common. They all have a surplus of 500,000 black loafers like me.
Now THAT was funny! Maybe I was wrong about you Erkel!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
bwaaaaaaaaa. ROTFLMAO. PRICELESS. teehee. Betcha good ole Kfecal likes that one. And unfortunately like all good jokes it has some truth to it. White Pride Worldwide. 5372.
dixie

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I was hoping to find some intelligent life here, guess not.
Tyrone Washington

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

wat up tarn. girl u bees one supa fine sista. who yo baby daddy girl? back dat thang up girl. holla at yo boy Tyrone.
Kallark27

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT was funny! Maybe I was wrong about you Erkel!
I be jus tryin to "KEEPIN IT REAL" u no wat i b sayin homes.

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Got your feelings hurt easy on that one. Ask your gal Bar Fly to hook you up with a bl/ow j0b that should make things better!
Not quite dum dum. Lol I would need SERIOUS help if I tool an iota of what you brainless turds said seriously. What aggravates me is that this person making all these posts doesn't have the stones to say it from their avatar name. They try to drag me down to make themselves look good which says a lot about their character.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>I be jus tryin to "KEEPIN IT REAL" u no wat i b sayin homes.
Hey, Kingfish, if you are going to clone me, at least use proper English. I just abhor that ghetto lingo, if you know what I'm saying?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,421 - 12,440 of18,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr gertrud 227
LeBron James Fri Guru 8
the decline of ebay (May '13) Fri EbayRevealed 24
Review: Cancinos Multiservice Office Jul 9 Anonymous customer 1
Michelle Knight Information Jul 8 Raven 7
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
JM Smucker expansion (Nov '07) Jun 30 jim 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE