The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 617)

Showing posts 12,321 - 12,340 of17,929
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15286
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll keep that in mind lol. Sound like a plan, clown?
Hey Kafart why don't you let that big mouth punk puppy of yours out of the closet. I bet he has pooped all over the place by now. Are you still a janitor at the Ford Plant?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15287
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kafart why don't you let that big mouth punk puppy of yours out of the closet. I bet he has pooped all over the place by now. Are you still a janitor at the Ford Plant?
Yes. Because you say I am.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15290
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo country girl.mah main b1tch,tarny aint gay,but yall must be cuz das seems to be on yo mind.yall wood be welcome to join up wif mah stable o hoes cuz some o dem goes both ways,no wat i sayin?
Shitsteak it's good to see you out of prison again. I have been taking care of your stable while you were gone. I cleaned all those sway backs up real good, shined their coats and then shoed them. You got a couple of old thorough breds there and a few quarter horses but none of them will win you any races or earn you any money. They still look like shetlin ponies. It's about time you pick yourself up and make something of yourself boy. Buy a belt to hold your pants up so you can use your hand to fill out an application form there at the Ford Plant. They are now hiring urinal cleaners and that is right up your alley. Good luck cupcake..
Magilla Gorilla

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15291
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo country girl.mah main b1tch,tarny aint gay,but yall must be cuz das seems to be on yo mind.yall wood be welcome to join up wif mah stable o hoes cuz some o dem goes both ways,no wat i sayin?
i b say yo sweet thang u gotta brang yo sweet lil sof monkey azz ta ma crib an get sum a dat Big M Gorilla D up yo black azz, u ma ho beech.

Since: Nov 11

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15292
Apr 13, 2013
 
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo country girl.mah main b1tch,tarny aint gay,but yall must be cuz das seems to be on yo mind.yall wood be welcome to join up wif mah stable o hoes cuz some o dem goes both ways,no wat i sayin?
Hey KingTrout! How ya been? I see you're still trying your hardest to be retarded...well....it takes very little effort on your part. You and your "creations" are still as brain dead as usual lol.
Demetrius Jackson

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15293
Apr 13, 2013
 
yo, yo, yo, wat up Tar-Baby. Holla at yo baby daddy.
David Mellor

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15294
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

A young black boy is helping his Mother to bake bread in the kitchen when he gets flour all over his face. He spreads the flour around a bit and turns to his Mother and says, "Look Momma, I'm a white boy!"

His mother slaps him hard across the face and says, "Go and tell your daddy what you just did!"

The boy goes through to the lounge and says, "Look dad I'm a white boy!"

The father grabs the boy throws him over his knee and slaps his arse really hard and says, "Go tell your Granddaddy what you said!"

The boy trots off and finds his grandfather and rather sheepishly says, "Look mum I'm a white boy!" The grandfather grabs the boy, drags him to the bathroom, puts a block of soap in his mouth and begins to scrub his tongue with it before sending him to his room with no dinner.

Later that evening his mother calls him down to the lounge where his family are all seated and says, "Well have you learned anything?"

To which the boy replies, "Yeah I was only white for 5 minutes and I already hate you black bastards."
Anonymous

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15295
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

David Mellor wrote:
A young black boy is helping his Mother to bake bread in the kitchen when he gets flour all over his face. He spreads the flour around a bit and turns to his Mother and says, "Look Momma, I'm a white boy!"
His mother slaps him hard across the face and says, "Go and tell your daddy what you just did!"
The boy goes through to the lounge and says, "Look dad I'm a white boy!"
The father grabs the boy throws him over his knee and slaps his arse really hard and says, "Go tell your Granddaddy what you said!"
The boy trots off and finds his grandfather and rather sheepishly says, "Look mum I'm a white boy!" The grandfather grabs the boy, drags him to the bathroom, puts a block of soap in his mouth and begins to scrub his tongue with it before sending him to his room with no dinner.
Later that evening his mother calls him down to the lounge where his family are all seated and says, "Well have you learned anything?"
To which the boy replies, "Yeah I was only white for 5 minutes and I already hate you black bastards."
LMFAO=). That was funny!
Anonymous

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15296
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo country girl.mah main b1tch,tarny aint gay,but yall must be cuz das seems to be on yo mind.yall wood be welcome to join up wif mah stable o hoes cuz some o dem goes both ways,no wat i sayin?
No, sorry I don't sprechan ze douche!
InsaneClownPosse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15297
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I told shyt-steak that he could replace the head silverback down @ American Pawn just go there and ask for Les he pays well and he can eat all the gorilla cookies he wants just make sure he washes his booty handhands,and put a hat on over his bathroom shyt-locks.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15298
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

A young black boy is helping his Mother to bake bread in the kitchen when he gets flour all over his face. He spreads the flour around a bit and turns to his Mother and says, "Look Momma, I'm a white boy!"

His mother slaps him hard across the face and says, "Go and tell your daddy what you just did!"

The boy goes through to the lounge and says, "Look dad I'm a white boy!"

The father grabs the boy throws him over his knee and slaps his arse really hard and says, "Go tell your Granddaddy what you said!"

The boy trots off and finds his grandfather and rather sheepishly says, "Look mum I'm a white boy!" The grandfather grabs the boy, drags him to the bathroom, puts a block of soap in his mouth and begins to scrub his tongue with it before sending him to his room with no dinner.

Later that evening his mother calls him down to the lounge where his family are all seated and says, "Well have you learned anything?"

To which the boy replies, "Yeah I was only white for 5 minutes and I already hate you black bastards."

Since: Apr 13

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15300
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo country frau das ist sehr gut mutter fichen deutsch das du sprechen.ist du fom die black forest?sehen sie spaeter.
That is very funny Shyteak that you speak better german than you speak English.
You might be more at home in the Black Forest than here.
InsaneClownPosse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15301
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very funny Shyteak that you speak better german than you speak English.
You might be more at home in the Black Forest than here.
You are correct he needs to climb back up in the trees with the rest of his primitive primate pack of rogue chimps and pick fleas and insects off of them and feast on bananas. Bwwwwwwwwa
Anonymous

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15302
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo country frau das ist sehr gut mutter fichen deutsch das du sprechen.ist du fom die black forest?sehen sie spaeter.
ahhh, the art of surfing the web to learn to translate words!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15303
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh, the art of surfing the web to learn to translate words!
Good morning sweetie! Did you run Charlie Girl off?
Rudy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15305
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You hateful white cowards. There's a Black family living in the White House. LMAO
NAACP

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15306
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rudy wrote:
You hateful white cowards. There's a Black family living in the White House. LMAO
l\ligger family
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15307
Apr 14, 2013
 
Rudy wrote:
You hateful white cowards. There's a Black family living in the White House. LMAO
Looks half white to me but he was still the lefty.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15309
Apr 14, 2013
 
Rudy wrote:
You hateful white cowards. There's a Black family living in the White House. LMAO
yes and they are moving...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
old timer

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15310
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

wish our society would band together and stand against the destruction of our neighborhoods and cities

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,321 - 12,340 of17,929
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
sin tax 19 hr clueless 3
Cuyahoga County Sin Tax 20 hr clueless 2
Unclaimed funds for you? Easter weather; Clevel... Apr 22 openly 3
Where can you buy heroin in Cleveland? (Sep '12) Apr 21 Got in cleveland 78
Review: Amish Built Garages For Less Apr 21 Igor 3
Owner of Nelson park promises changes after com... (Jun '11) Apr 20 Billy bob 4
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Apr 19 mjjcpa 170
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••