The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,204

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#14702 Mar 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
"Detroit and many of these other cities where economically sound until the black hands started extending out with palms facing up, demanding handouts!"
Keep telling yourself that pal. Keep your blinders on. Stay narrow-minded.
"There is something inherently different about the black race, which can be seen compared against nearly every other race that has come to the USA and worked hard to provide and be successful for their families, dating all the way back to the European immigrants. Jews, Arabs, Asians, Mexicans, they come here poor and end up applying good work ethic, morals, and pride, and they are decent citizens...this is not the case with blacks as can be seen driving down nearly any street in Detroit or any other city listed above, where one see's trash, weeds, broken down cars and houses.
Newsflash...picking up trash in yoru yard costs nothing!!!"
Well, I'm not going to comment on that one. Your bias is CLEAR. LOL
"If one does not honestly admit to themselves (and publicly) there is a problem, then the problem can NEVER be corrected."
More of your biased opinion.
What I will also say is that admittedly, and truthfully, you present some good, factual points. However, your bias and distorted viewpoint is QUITE apparent. You seem to ignore the other socio-economic, political, and racial factors that led to the downfall of the cities you mentioned. But of course, in your mind, I constantly blame whitey right?
The only thing that is racial, is in the fact that blacks want to cry race whenever they are expected to step up and take responsibility.

And I also love how you say I make some good points, but conveniently negate all of them because you have fabricated some alter-reality where you believe I am bias or racist or bigoted.

Everything I say, is based on facts and personal observation, not on a gut feeling and mental bias. The heading of this thread is called ..."The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places..." To that I say someone clearly has their head in the sand!

Most if not all of the cities I mentioned were fine prior to being invaded with people that have a hands out palms up attitude!
Hard working people that immigrated here from somewhere, each worked very hard to grow their respective communities, that is until the black-attitude came in where they don't feel they have to contribute, and everyone else owes them, resulting in lazy unemployed losers who steal from others, chasing away all of the original residents.
Without anyone to keep up and maintain those businesses and neighborhoods, the areas degrade.

The common denominator is the same in almost every case!

And if one can't see it, then they are the ones with "blinders on"!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14704 Mar 23, 2013
"And I also love how you say I make some good points, but conveniently negate all of them because you have fabricated some alter-reality where you believe I am bias or racist or bigoted."

Well, you do make some factual statements. You didn't comment on my statement about the "political, socio-economic, and racial factors" that led to these cities downfall.
Ebony

Mesquite, NV

#14706 Mar 23, 2013
Why don't black people go on cruises?
They're not falling for that one again.
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#14708 Mar 23, 2013
white powder, mofos
WPMF

“Love and Peace”

Since: Mar 13

Planet Earth

#14709 Mar 23, 2013
Kansas City, MO number 21 and New York, NY number 269? Get the heck out of here! This list is comical. A lot has to do with the laws and what they decided to define as a "crime" in each city. Chicago not making the list because of unknown rape numbers? What are they going off of? I live in Kansas City and have been all over the US...and I can speak from experience and say that KC isn't close to being even as "rough" to alot of places. It sounds like they didn't take into account each cities population. North Las Vegas is a way more crime ridden place then KC.

“Love and Peace”

Since: Mar 13

Planet Earth

#14710 Mar 23, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
Detroit and many of these other cities where economically sound until the black hands started extending out with palms facing up, demanding handouts!
There is something inherently different about the black race, which can be seen compared against nearly every other race that has come to the USA and worked hard to provide and be successful for their families, dating all the way back to the European immigrants. Jews, Arabs, Asians, Mexicans, they come here poor and end up applying good work ethic, morals, and pride, and they are decent citizens...this is not the case with blacks as can be seen driving down nearly any street in Detroit or any other city listed above, where one see's trash, weeds, broken down cars and houses.
Newsflash...picking up trash in yoru yard costs nothing!!!
If one does not honestly admit to themselves (and publicly) there is a problem, then the problem can NEVER be corrected.
Dang you are one racist s o b. You sort of forgot to mention that out of all those different people you listed that black people were the only ones that came to this country chained down 10 high on slave ships. I'm a white person and the only thing that makes me as sick as thinking about my evil ancestors is reading your ignorant comment.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14713 Mar 24, 2013
BasketballDavis83 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang you are one racist s o b. You sort of forgot to mention that out of all those different people you listed that black people were the only ones that came to this country chained down 10 high on slave ships. I'm a white person and the only thing that makes me as sick as thinking about my evil ancestors is reading your ignorant comment.
Nobody alive today bought, sold, transported or worked a slave or ever was a slave! Your evil ancestors made this country what it is today. The poorest people in America have big Screen TV's, cell phones, X-boxes, clothes, cars, food and homes. You don't find that anywhere else in the world for poor people. Poor people here would be rich people in other parts of this world. Your white ancestors did not capture blacks and bring them over here. Black people sold other black people to whites so you can blame the black man also. Your white guilt is pathetic and stupid. Get a job dead beat!
Davis

Olathe, KS

#14714 Mar 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody alive today bought, sold, transported or worked a slave or ever was a slave! Your evil ancestors made this country what it is today. The poorest people in America have big Screen TV's, cell phones, X-boxes, clothes, cars, food and homes. You don't find that anywhere else in the world for poor people. Poor people here would be rich people in other parts of this world. Your white ancestors did not capture blacks and bring them over here. Black people sold other black people to whites so you can blame the black man also. Your white guilt is pathetic and stupid. Get a job dead beat!
I work 55 hours a week at $24 per hour. Piss off dirtbag.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#14715 Mar 24, 2013
BasketballDavis83 wrote:
<quoted text>
I always love responses from the ill-informed and ignorant....it only makes this easier!

The reality is, a huge portion of this country now, had nothing to do with slavery at all, many came to the states long after the time of slavery. In fact you asserting that all whites have something to do with US slavery is a bigoted ignorant and uninformed statement.
You know who had the most to do with slavery in the USA...shocker...African tribe leaders, who sold out their own. Way to go Kunta

African tribal chiefs wanted to get rid of their under-performers, their weak, their mentally challenged, as well as their prisoners captured in battle with other tribes, which they used to trade for spices, clothing and other things.

So maybe the next time you want to blather out some knee-jerk nonsense, perhaps you ought to do a little research yourself!
In fact, its moronic statements like yours, that continues to fuel the politically correct reverse discriminatory bullshiat that is killing this country today! Your inability to admit or recognize the problems, only adds to the continuation of the problem.

Thanks for your contributions you PC tree-hugger
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#14717 Mar 24, 2013
Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should have stayed in school so that your critical thinking process wasn't hampered by your ignorance.

Save your "we are the world" crap for the head in the sand reality you obviously live in, because here...calling people racists for speaking facts and reality is nothing short if stooopid!

Honestly, sitting around in the shadows waiting for someone to say something that you deem as offensive, just so you can pop your head out and say...BAD BAD RACIST, HATER, BIGOT, INTOLERANT BAD YOU CANT SAY THAT BAD BAD...is really douchy!

Argue why peoples points are wrong or stfu, but acting like a victim won't get you any sympathy points here.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14718 Mar 24, 2013
Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like such an ignorant uneducated punk! I find it hard to believe that you can even wipe your own ass!

Kershaw, SC

#14719 Mar 24, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>I always love responses from the ill-informed and ignorant....it only makes this easier!
The reality is, a huge portion of this country now, had nothing to do with slavery at all, many came to the states long after the time of slavery. In fact you asserting that all whites have something to do with US slavery is a bigoted ignorant and uninformed statement.
You know who had the most to do with slavery in the USA...shocker...African tribe leaders, who sold out their own. Way to go Kunta
African tribal chiefs wanted to get rid of their under-performers, their weak, their mentally challenged, as well as their prisoners captured in battle with other tribes, which they used to trade for spices, clothing and other things.
So maybe the next time you want to blather out some knee-jerk nonsense, perhaps you ought to do a little research yourself!
In fact, its moronic statements like yours, that continues to fuel the politically correct reverse discriminatory bullshiat that is killing this country today! Your inability to admit or recognize the problems, only adds to the continuation of the problem.
Thanks for your contributions you PC tree-hugger

I see the Fake...ahem...Real Deal is back LOL.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#14720 Mar 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the Fake...ahem...Real Deal is back LOL.
So that's it huh?
That is the best you could come up with? A real high level thinker, aren't you?

Tell you what Failark27...you run along and come up with some real data and facts, then we can discuss, otherwise your nothing short of a troll!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#14721 Mar 24, 2013
you're*
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#14722 Mar 24, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
I reported you

Kershaw, SC

#14723 Mar 24, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>So that's it huh?
That is the best you could come up with? A real high level thinker, aren't you?
Tell you what Failark27...you run along and come up with some real data and facts, then we can discuss, otherwise your nothing short of a troll!
Right because statistical data can accurately speak to the heart of 40 million blacks?? LOL give me a break your white highness...
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

#14724 Mar 24, 2013
"Failark27" bwah hahahahaha. ROTFLMAO!! Hey "Failark" is 27 your IQ. bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaa....

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14725 Mar 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
your white highness...
You rang?

Kershaw, SC

#14726 Mar 24, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You rang?
Yes ma'am. How are you?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14727 Mar 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ma'am. How are you?
I'm fantastic. And you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Mon Shaun Street rules 34
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Mon Las Vegas girl 1,012
Bay High students dumped urine and feces on a s... Sun Steve Raleigh WCPO 4
where can u buy heroin in cleveland? Sat DopeSlangg 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sat They cannot kill ... 191
GroCERY COUPONS AND GOING GREEN Sep 13 Susan 1
$54 Million in State Opportunity Corridor Contr... Sep 12 cynsiss 1
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search