The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
11,721 - 11,740 of 18,871 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Big Bubba Blackcack

Murrieta, CA

#14677 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so pathetic begging for my attention. Now you have it. Can you keep it? The clock is ticking...... Think fast, dumbass.
U a dude.., lmbao
Savanna Peaches

United States

#14678 Mar 20, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Mhhhhmhhh, well i guess it starts with the person, post a ppic of yourself and we will determine that:)
Country gurl oh I wish I could lick on that peach. I hope it's a bald peach..
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14679 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Pshhhh....Warrior never had a first chance. ;)
Why do you want to go there Charlie. That really hurt my feelings. That other girl meant nothing to me. My heart has always been with you dear!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14680 Mar 20, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcack wrote:
<quoted text>
U a dude.., lmbao
Complete fail. Now scurry along, twirp.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14681 Mar 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you want to go there Charlie. That really hurt my feelings. That other girl meant nothing to me. My heart has always been with you dear!
No malice intended, Warrior.
Reality Check

Centereach, NY

#14682 Mar 21, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Pride in White Power is beautiful to behold. Experience the sensation. Support White Pride/Power Worldwide by sending your contributions today. Stay White, Stay Strong, and You Can't Go Wrong. White Pride. White Power. 5372. We are committed to building and securing a stronger country for future White Priders.
Czeslawa Kwoka, age 14, appears in a prisoner identity photo provided by the Auschwitz Museum, taken by Wilhelm Brasse while working in the photography department at Auschwitz, the Nazi-run death camp where some 1.5 million people, most of them Jewish, died during World War II. Czeslawa was a Polish Catholic girl, from Wolka Zlojecka, Poland, who was sent to Auschwitz with her mother in December of 1942. Within three months, both were dead. Photographer (and fellow prisoner) Brasse recalled photographing Czeslawa in a 2005 documentary: "She was so young and so terrified. The girl didn't understand why she was there and she couldn't understand what was being said to her. So this woman Kapo (a prisoner overseer) took a stick and beat her about the face. This German woman was just taking out her anger on the girl. Such a beautiful young girl, so innocent. She cried but she could do nothing. Before the photograph was taken, the girl dried her tears and the blood from the cut on her lip. To tell you the truth, I felt as if I was being hit myself but I couldn't interfere. It would have been fatal for me."

http://i.imgur.com/qiIMuAj.jpg
Insaneclownposse

United States

#14683 Mar 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you want to go there Charlie. That really hurt my feelings. That other girl meant nothing to me. My heart has always been with you dear!
Hey punk grow some balls and stop whimpering like a puppy that just got slapped with a newspaper you're not a warrior your a flaming Pansy.5372/7734 Bwwwwwwwwa
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14684 Mar 21, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No malice intended, Warrior.
Thanks Charlie. Now how about that red head picture for old sakes?
Insaneclownposse

United States

#14685 Mar 21, 2013
Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like WARRIOR is a few clowns short of a circus. The buffoon has some major comical internet stalking and juvenile anger management issues.:)
By the way Charlie, you're welcome!
Don't insult us real clowns that guy is a real fruitcake his alias on topics is Rue Paul now that's (priceless ) this message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W 4-Life campaign 2013 cleaning up America of the black plague for a whiter brighter future for our children. 5372/7734
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#14688 Mar 21, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Pride in White Power is beautiful to behold. Experience the sensation. Support White Pride/Power Worldwide by sending your contributions today. Stay White, Stay Strong, and You Can't Go Wrong. White Pride. White Power. 5372. We are committed to building and securing a stronger country for future White Priders.
I would send in a donation, but a thug did a home invasion and took all of my money and valuables.He even scooped up a bunch of cockroaches to eat later for a snack.

Since: Nov 11

Candler, NC

#14689 Mar 21, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I would send in a donation, but a thug did a home invasion and took all of my money and valuables.He even scooped up a bunch of cockroaches to eat later for a snack.

That's really funny. Anymore for your adoring white power fans?
Lon Gevity

Montréal, Canada

#14690 Mar 21, 2013
Plenty of churches and preachers threatening burning. Plenty of immorality and crime. The first wave of black business folk got chased out like the whites because of the wave of black criminals that invaded the city from the 50's forward.

What will they do about it? Burning won't work every time. Blaming others won't feed the family. What family? Blaming others won't feed your dumb self.

So K27 will keep spouting here and doing absolutely nothing for his people. I don't blame him either. Nothing can be done for those who refuse to feed themselves.
ATOTO

Los Angeles, CA

#14691 Mar 21, 2013
THE COPS ARE UNFAIR
ATOTO

Los Angeles, CA

#14692 Mar 21, 2013
187 ON A PIG
Insaneclownposse

United States

#14693 Mar 21, 2013
Lon Gevity wrote:
Plenty of churches and preachers threatening burning. Plenty of immorality and crime. The first wave of black business folk got chased out like the whites because of the wave of black criminals that invaded the city from the 50's forward.
What will they do about it? Burning won't work every time. Blaming others won't feed the family. What family? Blaming others won't feed your dumb self.
So K27 will keep spouting here and doing absolutely nothing for his people. I don't blame him either. Nothing can be done for those who refuse to feed themselves.
Attention: Just in from the news room on the W.P.W.W network channel 5372 KFART is @ his city zoo feeding all of his tire swinging primitive primate flea picking silverback chimp thugs stay tuned for updates.5372/7734 We now will return to our regular scheduled program All in the Family.Bwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!!!

Since: Nov 11

Kershaw, SC

#14696 Mar 21, 2013
Lon Gevity wrote:
Well, I agree that nothing can be done for those who refuse to help themselves. However, your statement aimed at me is, well, without any merit or proof. You don't know a thing about me or "my people." That priceless advice that you've published here is for everyone right? Not just "my people" right?
The Truth

Lafayette, TN

#14697 Mar 21, 2013
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Toledo Ohio, a majority WHITE CITY is ranked 25th most violent city in America. So as you can see, RACE DOES NOT MATTER. ECONOMIC CLASS MATTER!!!
Another victory for our wonderful private prisons and the Prison Industrial Complex, who have since 1968 went to war against the POOR, and continue to have over 99.9% of the inmate population of ALL RACES from POVERTY. Hi-Five!!!!
Another victory for Economic Warfare. Another Hi-Five!!!
This rampant crime wave and ever increasing level of poverty is the logical consequence of LBJs "great society" that was supposed to irradicate poverty.

What it did, in fact, was to create a vastly enlarged welfare state and create a permanent underclass (by design), that could be reliably counted on to always vote democrat.

This was one of the cruelest, most diabolical plans ever conceived and enacted by politicians in our country -- a plan to deliberately create and capitalize on human misery for political gain.

Practicaly every democrat politician since LBJ has sought to expand this evil scheme.
Big Bubba Blackcack

Murrieta, CA

#14698 Mar 21, 2013
go git me my chikn and iced cool 40 u petr Brady krackerz, loll
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#14699 Mar 23, 2013
==========
Some of the various Top 10 most dangerous cities list combined with the demographic data found on each cities 2010 census data.

Detroit, Michigan --- 82.7% black
Gary, Indiana --- 84.8% black
Wilmington, Delaware --- 58% black
St. Louis, Missouri --- 49% black
Baton Rouge, Louisiana --- 50.02% black
Baltimore, Maryland --- 63.7% black
New Orleans, Louisiana --- 60.2% black
Memphis, Tennessee --- 62.6% black
Flint, Michigan --- 56.6% black
Atlanta, Georgia --- 54.0% black
Birmingham, Alabama --- 73.4% black
Camden, New Jersey --- 48.7% black
Camden, New Jersey --- 48.07% black
Washington, DC --- 50.7% black
Hartford, Connecticut --- 40.05% black
Richmond, Virginia --- 52.3% black
==========
Detroit and many of these other cities where economically sound until the black hands started extending out with palms facing up, demanding handouts!

There is something inherently different about the black race, which can be seen compared against nearly every other race that has come to the USA and worked hard to provide and be successful for their families, dating all the way back to the European immigrants. Jews, Arabs, Asians, Mexicans, they come here poor and end up applying good work ethic, morals, and pride, and they are decent citizens...this is not the case with blacks as can be seen driving down nearly any street in Detroit or any other city listed above, where one see's trash, weeds, broken down cars and houses.
Newsflash...picking up trash in yoru yard costs nothing!!!

If one does not honestly admit to themselves (and publicly) there is a problem, then the problem can NEVER be corrected.
Anonymous

Wethersfield, CT

#14700 Mar 23, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
==========
Some of the various Top 10 most dangerous cities list combined with the demographic data found on each cities 2010 census data.
Detroit, Michigan --- 82.7% black
Gary, Indiana --- 84.8% black
Wilmington, Delaware --- 58% black
St. Louis, Missouri --- 49% black
Baton Rouge, Louisiana --- 50.02% black
Baltimore, Maryland --- 63.7% black
New Orleans, Louisiana --- 60.2% black
Memphis, Tennessee --- 62.6% black
Flint, Michigan --- 56.6% black
Atlanta, Georgia --- 54.0% black
Birmingham, Alabama --- 73.4% black
Camden, New Jersey --- 48.7% black
Camden, New Jersey --- 48.07% black
Washington, DC --- 50.7% black
Hartford, Connecticut --- 40.05% black
Richmond, Virginia --- 52.3% black
==========
Detroit and many of these other cities where economically sound until the black hands started extending out with palms facing up, demanding handouts!
There is something inherently different about the black race, which can be seen compared against nearly every other race that has come to the USA and worked hard to provide and be successful for their families, dating all the way back to the European immigrants. Jews, Arabs, Asians, Mexicans, they come here poor and end up applying good work ethic, morals, and pride, and they are decent citizens...this is not the case with blacks as can be seen driving down nearly any street in Detroit or any other city listed above, where one see's trash, weeds, broken down cars and houses.
Newsflash...picking up trash in yoru yard costs nothing!!!
If one does not honestly admit to themselves (and publicly) there is a problem, then the problem can NEVER be corrected.
No if anything the trash in your yard can make you money! Especially if its metal, shit is like gold in NY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 12 hr PRIVATE 1,006
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Thu David Z 19
news Aug 26 admirer 1
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Aug 25 type username here 2
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Aug 24 TedHOhio 6
Review: Amarico Fence Aug 22 Jimmy jones 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info