The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 581)

Showing posts 11,601 - 11,620 of17,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sam I am

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

This much you can take as a fact, The Most Dangerous Cities are the cities with the most blacks and mexicans.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
I am a real African Aryan Barbarian Princess:
www.flickr.com/photos/matthieu-aubry/12619365...
PLEASE! You are one beautiful beast! LOL!
country_gurl

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
How was your beautiful day yesterday country gurl? My day went well. Anytime we are blessed with another day we are lucky. What do you plan on wearing today?
it was great:) im sick of the cold and snow so anytime its nice outside im happy:) its nice out today too! I can't wait for summer.lol
country_gurl

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
I am a real African Aryan Barbarian Princess:
www.flickr.com/photos/matthieu-aubry/12619365...
Good looks like that will take you far in this world.lol
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

test. 1212. test. ICP. test. Vikings. 5372-7734. test. Aryan. Nordic. test. White Pride. White Power. Just Say No To ZOG. test.

White Pride/Power Worldwide 4-Life 1212/5372/7734.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Congrats to all White Priders out there. Because of OUR diligence and hard work WE brought the beating death of the 12 year old White youngster at the hands of two y.u.f.e.s to the "mainstream" Jewish controlled networks. Well at least Fox News Network, so far as I know have covered this story. It was talked about on the Shill O'Reilly program during the "Kelly File" segment the other night. Man, that Megyn Kelly is a hottie, the type of hottie that only Whites can produce. Of course sometimes there will be a hot looking tamale like a Mexcrement or Latrino but that is because of the White Spaniard blood in their DNA. We at the WPWW network WILL STAY on this story and seek White Justice.

Stay White, Stay Strong, And You Won't Go Wrong!!
WPWW 4-Life 5372-1212-7734
WPWW

Middle Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

http://i.imgur.com/Rdnvzpf.jpg

WPWW

Middle Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

http://imgur.com/4gjMI

White Pride
WPWW

Levittown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Congrats to all White Priders out there. Because of OUR diligence and hard work WE brought the beating death of the 12 year old White youngster at the hands of two y.u.f.e.s to the "mainstream" Jewish controlled networks. Well at least Fox News Network, so far as I know have covered this story. It was talked about on the Shill O'Reilly program during the "Kelly File" segment the other night. Man, that Megyn Kelly is a hottie, the type of hottie that only Whites can produce. Of course sometimes there will be a hot looking tamale like a Mexcrement or Latrino but that is because of the White Spaniard blood in their DNA. We at the WPWW network WILL STAY on this story and seek White Justice.
You should be proud of something you played no role in whatsoever!

It's really stupid to be proud of your race. You can be proud of graduating, of getting a good job, of raising a nice family, etc. These are things you participate in the outcome. To say that you are proud that of your randomly assigned coloring at birth is just silly to me.
country_gurl

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/Rdnvzpf.jpg
WOW, you're sooooo cool, you should be proud of yourself! Good job buddy!
country_gurl

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really stupid to be proud of your race. You can be proud of graduating, of getting a good job, of raising a nice family, etc. These are things you participate in the outcome. To say that you are proud that of your randomly assigned coloring at birth is just silly to me.
Didn't you know? White people can do no wrong!....o.k.a.y......

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post my brother. That's where REAL pride comes from. Assisting your neighbor. Caring for your family. Excelling in your work. Worshipping God. Worshipping something as finite and infinitesimal as skin color is beyond silly.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you proud of? Getting a good job, raising a nice family, etc? I can see why you would be jealous because you have nothing to be proud in your race. Now shut your mouth. wwp4ever5372-1212
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you know? White people can do no wrong!....o.k.a.y......
Now you know cupcake. White is right except for white trash ho ho's! Keep your race opinions to yourself, do you hear me, well do you?
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Dem white peeples come ins and mess up R black towns, jus like they did to them indains. it a chocolat nation mofo witey get use to it LOLL
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

WPWW had a black daddy cuz him mommy love the dark meat,.. Ha ha ha
Scumm

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba Blackcock??? Really?? Where do you ignorant race-baiters come up with these STUPID names??
Big Bubba Blackcocl

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I iz big n black an my nikname is bubba, yo gots a problem foo ?
Big Bubba Blackcoc

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

i stayin in perris fo few day and then I go back to south gate, I no like white suprimis nazi . I like dem white woman an dem likes bubba
country_gurl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know cupcake. White is right except for white trash ho ho's! Keep your race opinions to yourself, do you hear me, well do you?
No I don't hear you can you say that again please, maybe talk a little louder!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,601 - 11,620 of17,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jews for Jesus presents "Christ In The Passover... 4 min Donna Lee 1
Cuyahoga County Sin Tax 5 hr Joe Bialek 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 5 hr Vote out every incumbent 169
boried woment 16 hr xxxl34mal 1
Daycare Worker Sentenced For Throwing Child (Dec '09) 16 hr You dont know nothing 59
Review: Amish Built Garages For Less Fri Bub 2
Rand Paul stutters Fri Tea 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE