The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14259 Mar 4, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>you're teeth could go for a whiter brighter future;)lol
Stay off the moonshine, your frying you're brain oh by the way the only road trip your going on is when I hook you up to the buggy and trot you around the country side horse lips. R.O.T.F.L.M.A.O. 5372/7734
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

#14260 Mar 4, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Stay off the moonshine, your frying you're brain oh by the way the only road trip your going on is when I hook you up to the buggy and trot you around the country side horse lips. R.O.T.F.L.M.A.O. 5372/7734
you're about to get hog tied and served up as a burger. Mr. McDouble chin;)
WPWW

Toccoa, GA

#14262 Mar 4, 2013
Celebrate White History Month all during March on the WPWW network. We're proud to announce that we've just expanded by adding channel 1212 to our format and will soon add 7734 as well. We'll be featuring all the great names of OUR proud history. Names like Washington, Jefferson, and Adams, and what could be called OUR second set of Founding Fathers, men like Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, The Wright Brothers. WE as Whites have done it all my brothers. From the light bulb to the automobile, from the radio to the television to the internet. WE've landed on the Moon, explored the oceans, mountains, deserts, the South Pole, and even space. WE are the builders, the scientist, the healers, the chosen. WE are White Pride and Proud. From the Roman Empire to the British Empire, WE've led the way. All this week we explore the White World of inventions, pioneers, military leaders, explorers, scientist, architects, artist, philosophers etc. Learning and showing White Pride/Power is such a monumental task we've decided that White History can not be celebrated in just one month like Black History Month. Far from it. We've declared the rest of 2013 as White History Year. WPWW 4-Life.
RevJesseJackson

Chicago, IL

#14263 Mar 4, 2013
Since they aint enuff to really cover during Black Hisry mumpf in Febwary I be says dat as a Afuckoon Americoon dat we be changes it to Black Hisry minute seein dat they aint nothin to cover an say abouts Black Peeples evaware, axcepts KFC, watermelon an pooty, and I be say dis on behaves of all Afuckoons Americoons Peeples evaware!
Taco bell

Alice, TX

#14264 Mar 5, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Your about as Mexican as taco bell burrito Jones I hope you have your green card or I'm reporting you do you hear me well do you e.s.a now get back in your mud hut till spring when you can start landscaping. 5372/7734 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong,cleaning up America 2013 for a whiter brighter future W.P.W.W 4-Life!!!!
Look here crasy klown poser, You know nothing! You need to go back to trailer park, Jim bob is doing his own sister, which happens to be ur girlfriend/cousin...ha ha.
Taco bell

Alice, TX

#14265 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how she could love midget tumbleweed dwellers. I am not a bigot..but all the mexicans that has been my dishonor to know I don't like. The only reason your getting white ass is because most likely your raping them. No is the same in english as it is in spanish so you should be able to make that translation, so no excuses there. All the mexicans up here are dirty snakes. A couple weeks ago a white girl was walking down the old railroad tracks and she got jumped by 4 of your kind. You come up here and steel all the farm jobs, no white man can get a farm job up here unless one of there family members owns the farm or they have a CDL because you work for a $1 an hour. So......cojeda tú tú asno perra....
Ahh, muchos tacos tu yu too...ha ha. Ok, enough of this disgruntled chatter between the "races". First and foremost, I happen to be Mexican American, I served in the US Army, I work for the state of Texas and totally disagree with the irreverent fashion that you categorize us all. I know plenty of whites locked up where I am employed who are their for the most heinous crimes committed against children. So ask yourself, which is worse? The taking of some hubcaps from your beat up jalopy or the total degradation of children and their lives? What is worse? The incestuous relationships that whites are and have always been known for? Don't want to believe me? Go look up inbred people on google and you find nothing but whites in the photos. So as far as you "whites" thinking that you are better than any other race, forget it. Look at the white woman, she no longer see's her own race as suitable to mate with, she now see's the black man as her prize, she also seems to be liking the latino man, even though we would never marry one, for she might have a shady past, that I would rather not mention here, regarding who she may have been with in the past. So please get the hell off your high horse missy and try to get along with everyone else.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14266 Mar 5, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Celebrate White History Month all during March on the WPWW network. We're proud to announce that we've just expanded by adding channel 1212 to our format and will soon add 7734 as well. We'll be featuring all the great names of OUR proud history. Names like Washington, Jefferson, and Adams, and what could be called OUR second set of Founding Fathers, men like Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, The Wright Brothers. WE as Whites have done it all my brothers. From the light bulb to the automobile, from the radio to the television to the internet. WE've landed on the Moon, explored the oceans, mountains, deserts, the South Pole, and even space. WE are the builders, the scientist, the healers, the chosen. WE are White Pride and Proud. From the Roman Empire to the British Empire, WE've led the way. All this week we explore the White World of inventions, pioneers, military leaders, explorers, scientist, architects, artist, philosophers etc. Learning and showing White Pride/Power is such a monumental task we've decided that White History can not be celebrated in just one month like Black History Month. Far from it. We've declared the rest of 2013 as White History Year. WPWW 4-Life.
We should all pay homage to the God's of humanity, White people!. Yay! What should I bring to sacrifice to our Lords and Saviors??
Pedro

Alice, TX

#14267 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>look it up
Tienes grandes chichis?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14268 Mar 5, 2013
Taco bell wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, muchos tacos tu yu too...ha ha. Ok, enough of this disgruntled chatter between the "races". First and foremost, I happen to be Mexican American, I served in the US Army, I work for the state of Texas and totally disagree with the irreverent fashion that you categorize us all. I know plenty of whites locked up where I am employed who are their for the most heinous crimes committed against children. So ask yourself, which is worse? The taking of some hubcaps from your beat up jalopy or the total degradation of children and their lives? What is worse? The incestuous relationships that whites are and have always been known for? Don't want to believe me? Go look up inbred people on google and you find nothing but whites in the photos. So as far as you "whites" thinking that you are better than any other race, forget it. Look at the white woman, she no longer see's her own race as suitable to mate with, she now see's the black man as her prize, she also seems to be liking the latino man, even though we would never marry one, for she might have a shady past, that I would rather not mention here, regarding who she may have been with in the past. So please get the hell off your high horse missy and try to get along with everyone else.
Listen here little buddy, I don't like the way you are talking to my sweet little friend. Do you hear me, well do you..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14269 Mar 5, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
We should all pay homage to the God's of humanity, White people!. Yay! What should I bring to sacrifice to our Lords and Saviors??
Your first edition Erkel doll should suffice!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#14270 Mar 5, 2013
Taco bell wrote:
<quoted text>Look here crasy klown poser, You know nothing! You need to go back to trailer park, Jim bob is doing his own sister, which happens to be ur girlfriend/cousin...ha ha.
I see your back again you shake and bake trailer trash hillbilly and your momma smells like fish tacos e.s.a Bwwwwwwwwwa you better have you're green card se.5372/7734 Cleaning up America campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future for our kids.This message was enforced by the W.P.W.W 4-Life
TacoBellBurritoJ ones says

Alice, TX

#14271 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>CLOSED MINDED! All the mexicans I have ever met were not worthy of being stuck up for. So watch your step b.!.t.c.h! And that "rumor" that white men have small d!cks is bullshit. That may go for the Irish but that's it. Because my husband is way past your statistic! Why don't you go find a 2 liter pop bottle to shove in your snatch, you disqusting sTank. Be sure to plug your nose im sure it smells like melted limberger cheese over top of 2 mo old rotten sardines.lmfao..and yeah I don't know how to speak spanish, I took the liberty of researching an insult EN ESPANŐl. So "TACO BELL BURRITO JONES"lmfao....could understand me! So Suck It...
Hey, I resent that, I took the liberty of actually learning the English language and after researching a bit came up with this, Blow it out your arse! Wench! Why don't you go rub your two IQ points together and see if you can start fire...lol.

Alice, TX

#14272 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>ooohhh, hey that's a good idea.I like it freaky.lol.is that what you do in your spare time. Oh wait no...you go to your local correctional facility for annual conjugal "bible" readings and get sodomized by their prison shanks, mexicans I assume.lmfao. because the only man that will touch you are the ones who haven't seen a womans ass in yrs. They don't care how you look or smell.lol..god your dumb...yeah warrior is coming to get me even though he doesn't know my name, what I look like or where I live and vice versa. Please this is just entertaining for me when im bored, its winter in NY there ain't shit to do. And I do have a husband, well were engaged whatever we've been together for 6yrs. Since I was 16 and we have 2 beautiful boys together my oldest is 2yrs. And my youngest is 7mo. He is the ONLY person I have been with all this time. And im proud to say I have never had an std, by the way you talk I can tell you have/had every std known to man and few known to dogs. That's problably why you smell so bad, its not your upper lip sweetheart.lmfao
Ahh, speaking of dogs, another white fettish, besides eating shit and smelling farts...lmao! The only people sick enough to do a dog and vice versa are WHITE people...lol. Look it up!!...lol.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#14273 Mar 5, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey K-FART you must be on a break I hope you have the out of order sign on the restroom door so you can chime in on topics just bring yourself and a tin cup and start moon walking.Bwwwwwwa 5372/7734/2013

Alice, TX

#14274 Mar 5, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
ATTENTION: This message is endorsed by the W.P.W.W this evening on channel 5372 we will be showing and premiering a special documentary on the evolution of the primitive primate tree huggers and the revolution of the urban y.u.f.e.s known as w.I.g.g.e.t.t.o thugs stay tuned to watch them eliminate themselves on a daily basis which I sad great for us up standing civilized white people.Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign tour cleaning up America 2013 for a whiter brighter future for our children. 5372/7734 I new we should have picked serpent cotton.Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!!!!
Civilized whites???...lol. Go see who likes to eat sh!t, smell farts for a turn on, go look up who has sex with their pet dogs....all WHITES!!! total fail.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14275 Mar 5, 2013
TacoBellBurritoJones says wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, speaking of dogs, another white fettish, besides eating shit and smelling farts...lmao! The only people sick enough to do a dog and vice versa are WHITE people...lol. Look it up!!...lol.
Listen Taco Smell you better stop talking to her that way. Do you hear me, well do you..

Alice, TX

#14276 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak french if that's what u were asking me. Im hardly bilingual let alone trilingual!
But I have seen you be stupingual...lol.

Alice, TX

#14277 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I can teach you French and how to be trilingual my little beauty!
Dude, your in the wrong forum, plus the little cupcake is supposedly engaged. Take it to the "freaks" section of topix.

Alice, TX

#14278 Mar 5, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell wants to see that foreign jive on these boards?
Come on chet, you have to admit , it is a beautiful language. Especially when you can speak eloquently. Cupcake would pee her panties if she heard me personally charm her chones off with my Spanish articulation...lol.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14279 Mar 5, 2013
TacoBellBurritoJones says wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, your in the wrong forum, plus the little cupcake is supposedly engaged. Take it to the "freaks" section of topix.
Is the freaks section where you came from dude? Now if you continue to disrepect her in the manner you are, I will make sure your entire beaner family is deported. Do you hear me, well do you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 18 min truth-facts 11
Motorcyclist warns 'watch out, dude' before Cle... Mon HoodRat 1
Coffee Quiz Fox 8 News In The Morning Scott Sabol (May '10) Sep 26 jamie koenig 18
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
How to tame bad breath Sep 25 brettatprofresh 2
Ex. Rep. Jim Traficant reported to be seriously... Sep 25 chris 1
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Sep 24 Lin 13
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Sep 23 Behind the scenes 38

Cleveland Jobs

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]