The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
11,181 - 11,200 of 18,583 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
country_gurl

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14057
Feb 26, 2013
 
But still I like big trucks;)lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14058
Feb 26, 2013
 
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are we going?
Since I am heading east I thought about Branson, MO first, then down to Little Rock, Arkansas to pick up a good buddy of mine, then to your place, then to country gurls place then down to Disney World and then I am open to suggestions..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14059
Feb 26, 2013
 
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>of course you don't they get like 10 miles to the gallon.lol. and you know a F150 4 door has just as much room too right?
Mine gets 10.4 mpg pulling the RV. I have a camper shell on the truck so there is even more room!

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14060
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ok am I missing something because every post on topic is racist as fawk! Look all of you making sweeping statements about blacks whites Hispanics anybody. Please research before you post because for one you give your identity away when you post. Two you look stupid when people disprove you. Threeyou're mostly incorrect. Four you look and sound dumb; and five, you sound utterly racist.

As for the list an pd topic at hand I have been to most if these places and the original post is as inaccurate as all hell...seriously...Detroit is a nice place? I needed not to go any further. Theres nothing nice about St. Louis. Compton...seriously? Gtfoh! This list is stupid along with the creator of it. You all are so jaded you can't see that the post is complete bullschytt Tao me when there's a REAL debate going on.#losers
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14061
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

clownboy wrote:
All you can do is talk stuff over the internet on some sissy clown shiet. Get a life clown loser, you obviously have no friends.
Look pal seems to me you need an attitude adjustment and me and my posse of j.u.g.g.a.l.o.s are just the group to help you turn your frown upside down and you will feel better if not I have a bowling pin with your name on it to change your attitude understand well do you moron.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14062
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

March is White Pride Month and we start OUR month off roaring like a lion by showing the D.W. Griffith classic "Birth Of A Nation." Woodrow Wilson would proclaim this as a cinematic masterpiece. Join us as we view a film that pre-empted the Zionist occupied filth that is Hollywood aka Hymieweird of today. We will be showing non-Zionist produced, pro-White movies all month and we promise we'll start off roaring like a lion and we will not go out whimpering like a lamb. Stay White, Stay Strong, And You Won't Go Wrong!! For more information concerning March program schedule visit our website at www.WPWW.com .
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14063
Feb 26, 2013
 
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Look pal seems to me you need an attitude adjustment and me and my posse of j.u.g.g.a.l.o.s are just the group to help you turn your frown upside down and you will feel better if not I have a bowling pin with your name on it to change your attitude understand well do you moron.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!
More like a rolling pin and you are going to bake him a mental midget Betty Crocker cake made from your fat mothers bra crumbs in that one man circus show of yours! Now get back in that cage and stop using 5372 child..
country_gurl

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14064
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Since I am heading east I thought about Branson, MO first, then down to Little Rock, Arkansas to pick up a good buddy of mine, then to your place, then to country gurls place then down to Disney World and then I am open to suggestions..
sounds like a good time! You think before I go anywhere with you I should know your name how old you are and what you look like.lol;)

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14065
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WPWW wrote:
March is White Pride Month and we start OUR month off roaring like a lion by showing the D.W. Griffith classic "Birth Of A Nation." Woodrow Wilson would proclaim this as a cinematic masterpiece. Join us as we view a film that pre-empted the Zionist occupied filth that is Hollywood aka Hymieweird of today. We will be showing non-Zionist produced, pro-White movies all month and we promise we'll start off roaring like a lion and we will not go out whimpering like a lamb. Stay White, Stay Strong, And You Won't Go Wrong!! For more information concerning March program schedule visit our website at www.WPWW.com .
Eric 2016...is that you?! Bc I SWEAR there aren't that many Internet rackets in dalonegha Georgia...yeah...it's you smh. As I said before you traded your sheets for a keyboard either way you hide beneath a cloak. Whether it be a pillowcase or a the comfort of your home it's still laughable that a "supremacist" hides. To be supreme you have to be bold and up front...in person "look in my face and see I'm serious" not hidden in seclusion. Stop while you're behind. Everyone but you has forgotten that the Old south lost and the kkk is as impotent as the NAACP.

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14067
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

www.WPWW.com <<<so much for supremacy. Apparently CS Code, flash, and anything technologically more advanced than a keyboard connected to a omputer on the net is too complex for the "supreme ones". Dahmn if you're gonna spew hatred at least have the smarts to back it up.

SN: I bet you only got one tooth...yeah you do lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14068
Feb 26, 2013
 
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like a good time! You think before I go anywhere with you I should know your name how old you are and what you look like.lol;)
Where is your sense of adventure? My name is WARRIOR, I am old enough to drive and I look like a WARRIOR..And you my little beauty?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14069
Feb 26, 2013
 
SoUnCool wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric 2016...is that you?! Bc I SWEAR there aren't that many Internet rackets in dalonegha Georgia...yeah...it's you smh. As I said before you traded your sheets for a keyboard either way you hide beneath a cloak. Whether it be a pillowcase or a the comfort of your home it's still laughable that a "supremacist" hides. To be supreme you have to be bold and up front...in person "look in my face and see I'm serious" not hidden in seclusion. Stop while you're behind. Everyone but you has forgotten that the Old south lost and the kkk is as impotent as the NAACP.
I thought you were leaving!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14070
Feb 26, 2013
 
SoUnCool wrote:
www.WPWW.com <<<so much for supremacy. Apparently CS Code, flash, and anything technologically more advanced than a keyboard connected to a omputer on the net is too complex for the "supreme ones". Dahmn if you're gonna spew hatred at least have the smarts to back it up.
SN: I bet you only got one tooth...yeah you do lol
You still here!
country_gurl

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14071
Feb 26, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your sense of adventure? My name is WARRIOR, I am old enough to drive and I look like a WARRIOR..And you my little beauty?
PLEASE!!! The suspense is killing me........don't make me beg you:(

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14072
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yup couldn't help but notice that you were still posting...under different names. You have this stench in your sentence structure that wreaks of stupor and self-righteousness. Couldn't turn up a chance to embarrass you again. You're like a new frienemy lol only 17 posts in and I'm making frienemies. Good luck trying to phuck the girl chuck because every time you open your mouth you screw the pooch. Now you have to choose which one here the pooch or the girl. Can't be confused because then that would make you just like people you hate. I mean, here's some advice, take the girl on this one because the pooch has had it. You screw it so much it's like throwing a hot dog down the hallway or punching your fist into a pillowcase or driving your car into a tunnel. It's had it...it's over man. Change your game it's old and tired.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14073
Feb 26, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Since I am heading east I thought about Branson, MO first, then down to Little Rock, Arkansas to pick up a good buddy of mine, then to your place, then to country gurls place then down to Disney World and then I am open to suggestions..
I think I'll pass and let you and country_gurl have your first date alone.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14074
Feb 26, 2013
 
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll pass and let you and country_gurl have your first date alone.
You know you want to go, and don't forget I am picking up that great buddy of mine in Arkansas. Don't be a party pooper!

ROAD TRIP!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14075
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You know you want to go, and don't forget I am picking up that great buddy of mine in Arkansas. Don't be a party pooper!
ROAD TRIP!
Warrior you're a slut. Shame on you!
country_gurl

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14076
Feb 26, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You know you want to go, and don't forget I am picking up that great buddy of mine in Arkansas. Don't be a party pooper!
ROAD TRIP!
you best fess up on what you look like and how old you are. Anybody 16 and older is old enough to drive, and what kind of warrior do you look like. A vietnam veteran?lol;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14077
Feb 26, 2013
 
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>you best fess up on what you look like and how old you are. Anybody 16 and older is old enough to drive, and what kind of warrior do you look like. A vietnam veteran?lol;)
I am more of a Modern Day WARRIOR. I am older than 20 and younger than I should be! My daddy was in Vietnam! Now lets hear a snap shot about you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened today (07/24) 1 hr Maple Resident 8
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
CONVENTION Center Jul 22 Year 2016 1
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Jul 21 Anonymous 1
tian roya facebook Jul 20 CONCERNED FAMILY 1
Cleveland Bans E-Cigarette Smoking Jul 20 BUH WAH HA HA 2
•••

Rip Current Statement for Cuyahoga County was issued at July 28 at 3:08PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••